Author Topic: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship  (Read 15076 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship
« on: December 12, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Re: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 02:29:50 PM »
I think you answered your own question there

Also, just how large is this woman you are banging?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 02:30:35 PM »
I think you answered your own question there

Also, just how large is this woman you are banging?

Not too big to take in public  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 02:33:37 PM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone
well sex is always great at the beginning with a "new" person, then it "evolves"... Both man and woman have to evolve the way the other wants him/her to evolve. And it has to stay healthy. Marriage is the greatest thing ever, for those who understand it. Everything is allowed, as long as it doesnt become unhealthy, as long as the other accepts it, as long as you stay loyal to each others.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »
well sex is always great at the beginning with a "new" person, then it "evolves"... Both man and woman have to evolve the way the other wants him/her to evolve. And it has to stay healthy. Marriage is the greatest thing ever, for those who understand it. Everything is allowed, as long as it doesnt become unhealthy, as long as the other accepts it, as long as you stay loyal to each others.

Deep shit!

what would be considered unhealthy?

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »
HA! This coming from a virgin.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
c

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 02:37:53 PM »
I was deep in your moms shit and she said she felt unhealthy.

thats the best you got?  Mother jokes?  LOL  What are we in 6th grade?  Got to come with better shit than that bro

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 02:38:54 PM »
HA! This coming from a virgin.
more like coming from someone who s been with the same woman for 11 years and gets sucked off dry /fuck 4 times a week with a woman he shaped himself to suit his needs.
Also when woman only has to stay at home caring about husband kids and house, she s a lot more hornier, less stressed, and more thanksful. Women arent meant to work full time or pursue "careers". The can work part time while young/ not pregnant /once kids are grown up tho.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 02:39:49 PM »
Deep shit!

what would be considered unhealthy?
anything beyond oral sex. It's been written in the Bible for quite a while now you know...

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
Quote from: uberman link=topic=451351.date=1355351617

wow thats so fartastic
c

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 02:42:06 PM »
If you want it to remain a ten, don't let it lead to a relationship.

They're mutually exclusive.  I snuck into the girl's-only health class movie in 8th grade--there was a 30 minute video on the subject
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
It's been written in the Bible for quite a while now you know...

are you a follower of Jesus Christ ?
c

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »
more like coming from someone who s been with the same woman for 11 years and gets sucked off dry /fuck 4 times a week with a woman he shaped himself to suit his needs.
Also when woman only has to stay at home caring about husband kids and house, she s a lot more hornier, less stressed, and more thanksful.

That's pretty selfish of you to shape her to suit  your needs. And way to describe getting "sucked off dry/fuck".  Sounds like you've brainwashed/repressed her.  Aren't you a advocate of Christianity or something like that?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »
If you want it to remain a ten, don't let it lead to a relationship.

Huh? great old sex just like "in the beginning" can still happen with the same person you ve been with for years. But there are so many things involved to make the receipe work. Also, there are different types of sexual intercourses you can have with one person depending of each others moods. Sometime you force her, sometimes she wants it, sometimes you re forced... Oh well, I'm teaching kids with no father figures it seems.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »
Huh? great old sex just like "in the beginning" can still happen with the same person you ve been with for years. But there are so many things involved to make the receipe work. Also, there are different types of sexual intercourses you can have with one person.
Thank you for that Dr. Ruth. I don't know but i don't trust taking sexual advice from a bible salesman.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 02:45:45 PM »
No anal?  WTF

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 02:46:36 PM »
That's pretty selfish of you to shape her to suit  your needs. And way to describe getting "sucked off dry/fuck".  Sounds like you've brainwashed/repressed her.  Aren't you a advocate of Christianity or something like that?

A woman is only happy when her man is happy. Women are only happy when they re shaped by their man, and the only way a man stays faithful to a woman is when she accepted to be entierely shaped by him which benefits to everyone in the family. As long as said man follows God's words she has no fear of being mistreated. A woman look for a benevolent father in her husband, who will be fair, tender, yet will correct her and fuck her , submit her when required. The point of a relationship is to perfect each others to create an even more perfet offspring, by following God's words.

Before talking about Christianity , Couples and the Bible, make sure you know what you re talking about or you might end looking like an ignorant smartass.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »
Thank you for that Dr. Ruth. I don't know but i don't trust taking sexual advice from a bible salesman.
I dont sell Bibles? What you said makes no sense, I hope you realize it. I sell nothing for my own profit, I suggest people who are unhappy to find a way to hapiness following the same path as mine, not even forcing them in any kind of way, just debuking their illusions at best, then leaving them with the option to take time to think about what i said/wrote.

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
If sex is good she cleans the house and cook the food and shut the fuck up when you are watching sports then you got a keeper.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »
Before talking about Christianity and the Bible, make sure you know what you re talking about.

Again I ask you
are you a follower of Jesus Christ?
c

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
I dont sell Bibles? What you said makes no sense, I hope you realize it. I sell nothing for my own profit, I suggest people who are unhappy to find a way to hapiness following the same path as mine, not even forcing them in any kind of way, just debuking their illusions at best, then leaving them with the option to take time to think about what i said/wrote.
The irony is you are the only one who has constructed an illusion.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 02:53:28 PM »
A woman is only happy when her man is happy. Women are only happy when they re shaped by their man, and the only way a man stays faithful to a woman is when she accepted to be entierely shaped by him which benefits to everyone in the family. As long as said man follows God's words she has no fear of being mistreated.

Before talking about Christianity , Couples and the Bible, make sure you know what you re talking about or you might end looking like an ignorant smartass.

Interesting. How do you shape a woman?  What if she is a dirty tramp, but just with you and you want her to be more lady like in public?

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 02:54:13 PM »
A woman is only happy when her man is happy. Women are only happy when they re shaped by their man, and the only way a man stays faithful to a woman is when she accepted to be entierely shaped by him which benefits to everyone in the family. As long as said man follows God's words she has no fear of being mistreated.

Before talking about Christianity , Couples and the Bible, make sure you know what you re talking about.

haha wow what a warped perception.  There are so many things wrong with that statement its laughable.  I've seen enough of your ignorance to know an argument with you would be no good, but I just want you to know, you are a fool.  But at least you, the Christian advocate, in your own words is getting "sucked off dry /fucked 4 times a week" with a brainwashed female who has no personality or original thoughts of her own.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 02:54:43 PM »
The irony is you are the only one who has constructed an illusion.
Every system of belief is by itself an illusion, these is what human brains do, they create illusion. Remove the illusions human brains create, and you have unconscious "animals".  Still, there are illusions/ system of beliefs that are wrong, and only one that is the right one.