Author Topic: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship  (Read 15056 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2012, 11:01:03 PM »
Another thing back to the initial ?? A number 10 sex will NOT STAY #10 once in a relationship it might go down to #9.. Cause now you have take into account other things. As in actually getting to know the person,
Their family... The good and the bad...but then still fall in love and then you get married,,
Now we have Bills ( you need money to pay bills.. You need a job to get the money to pay the bills) less time together!! Sex just went down to #8 cause you ass is too tired to fuck and if  Kids are added to the equation!! Hahaha that drops the # to about #5-6 in sex..  Your working... Shes taking care of the house and kids and cooking for you?!?!  Hahahahaha!! Oh wait some women actually do all that and can HOLD A JOB. so you can do the subtraction from there... No spontaneous sex,
No loud, crazy sex on the kitchen sink, etc  cause the kids are home or sleeping. So best advice keep your #10 sex for as long as you can slowly get to know her and take it from there.... If she want no kids ( like me) and helps you pay the bills... Life can STAY FREAKY AND BEAUTIFUL between the sheets!!!

do you have a reason for not wanting kids?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 11:02:15 PM »
Haaa, young kids... Still thinking you re different, "special", "not a drone" heh... Bah, werent we all when we were unexperienced with real life?
Lemme guess, you re not "following" anything, "anyone", you re "self made" , "independant", a "free thinker" ? haha oh well.

haha great post!

you too pip!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 11:06:07 PM »
Another thing back to the initial ?? A number 10 sex will NOT STAY #10 once in a relationship it might go down to #9.. Cause now you have take into account other things. As in actually getting to know the person,
Their family... The good and the bad...but then still fall in love and then you get married,,
Now we have Bills ( you need money to pay bills.. You need a job to get the money to pay the bills) less time together!! Sex just went down to #8 cause you ass is too tired to fuck and if  Kids are added to the equation!! Hahaha that drops the # to about #5-6 in sex..  Your working... Shes taking care of the house and kids and cooking for you?!?!  Hahahahaha!! Oh wait some women actually do all that and can HOLD A JOB. so you can do the subtraction from there... No spontaneous sex,
No loud, crazy sex on the kitchen sink, etc  cause the kids are home or sleeping. So best advice keep your #10 sex for as long as you can slowly get to know her and take it from there.... If she want no kids ( like me) and helps you pay the bills... Life can STAY FREAKY AND BEAUTIFUL between the sheets!!!
complete nonsense to justify your madness. If your parents thought the same, you wouldnt be here.
You ll end lonely and sad; and your body wont look good eternally. What will you be left with. Obviously, not much to speak of.
BTW your "new" "boyfriend" looks like an even bigger douche than ronnie. I start to see why a fucked up dude like him would have ended with you, then, cheating on you. Basically you re not any better than ronnie, hence why you were together. Two fucked up egocentrical assholes pretending to be saints.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2012, 12:20:42 AM »
my guess is the "stuff" she takes might eff things up, plus kids take away from competition, and sex. Probably has a high sex drive..

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2012, 12:39:43 AM »
my guess is the "stuff" she takes might eff things up, plus kids take away from competition, and sex. Probably has a high sex drive..
You know what Parker. Your not being very nice!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2012, 12:40:34 AM »
complete nonsense to justify your madness. If your parents thought the same, you wouldnt be here.
You ll end lonely and sad; and your body wont look good eternally. What will you be left with. Obviously, not much to speak of.
BTW your "new" "boyfriend" looks like an even bigger douche than ronnie. I start to see why a fucked up dude like him would have ended with you, then, cheating on you.

I picture you as a child being given a model airplane kit for Christmas from your loving parents.  Come mid Jan you handed them back a gluey pile of smashed balsa wood and a rambling 6 page complaint on the moral dangers of model building, gift giving, and epoxy adhesives.  And they knew, with no room for doubt, that their dear beloved son was utterly batshit.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2012, 12:46:08 AM »

First and foremost children Arent for everyone! However  I'm 36 and I don't want kids b4 I get married..
I'm getting married in 2014 I'll be 38. By the time married life is in order with house, work, and marriage. I'll to close to 40. There are a lot of risks. And I'd probably look into adopting an older child. There are many children that need a good home.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2012, 12:51:54 AM »
First and foremost children Arent for everyone! However  I'm 36 and I don't want kids b4 I get married..
I'm getting married in 2014 I'll be 38. By the time married life is in order with house, work, and marriage. I'll to close to 40. There are a lot of risks. And I'd probably look into adopting an older child. There are many children that need a good home.

What do you do for work?
P

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2012, 12:54:03 AM »
Okay guys bring on the fucked up comments for not having a good enough OPINION....bring'em.  I'm an old worn out Spic, I'm too roided up to have children, I'm too concern about fucking up my body, c'mon bring it on...
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2012, 01:04:43 AM »
You know what Parker. Your not being very nice!!
i was trying to be honest...as you said "kids aren't for everyone", which is code---only you can decipher that...
And I bet your fiancé would like kids, dude by your description ain't gonna marry no Chica and NOT want kids. One of his own seed, not that adoption stuff, and no stupid dogs neither.

I understand your points...but, there have been no effed up comments. These are legit ponderings on a bbing board, where we know the deal about the roids,  competition and so forth.

And worn out, please, I know of women in their late 30s having kids with no "help"...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2012, 01:08:47 AM »

would you say you wasted your best years on ronald dean coleman? why did you waste them? sad.  could have found a good man 10 years ago and had a happy family - now you have to think about "adopting an older child."

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2012, 01:11:44 AM »
i was trying to be honest...as you said "kids aren't for everyone", which is code---only you can decipher that...
And I bet your fiancé would like kids, dude by your description ain't gonna marry no Chica and NOT want kids. One of his own seed, not that adoption stuff, and no stupid dogs neither.

I understand your points...but, there have been no effed up comments. These are legit ponderings on a bbing board, where we know the deal about the roids,  competition and so forth.

And worn out, please, I know of women in their late 30s having kids with no "help"...

Listen my sister is 41 had all her insides ripped out b4 she 35 cause they found something that has been inherited.  16 masses were removed from her..Luckily she had her son a LOOOOONG Time ago b4 she was 20...But she wanted another. Well That's not gonna happen. My mom had me at 33. With sever complications  ........ So REALLY?!?!  
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2012, 01:22:34 AM »
Parker bringing brutal truths to this thread.
P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2012, 01:27:19 AM »

Have you ever considered that getbig simply might not be the right forum for you?  Your only contribution is going from thread to thread showing how offended you are by everyone.

I suggest you check out jezebel.com

Garebear is the shittiest poster on getbig by far.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2012, 01:38:45 AM »
Okay guys bring on the fucked up comments for not having a good enough OPINION....bring'em.  I'm an old worn out Spic, I'm too roided up to have children, I'm too concern about fucking up my body, c'mon bring it on...

put down the tren :o

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2012, 02:04:39 AM »

Listen my sister is 41 had all her insides ripped out b4 she 35 cause they found something that has been inherited.  16 masses were removed from her..Luckily she had her son a LOOOOONG Time ago b4 she was 20...But she wanted another. Well That's not gonna happen. My mom had me at 33. With sever complications  ........ So REALLY?!?!  
gotcha...
I know of someone who had complications every time she got pregnant, things didn't work out too well.
Just get screened. Get all checked out...and if a clean bill, go for broke. Plus, when your mom had you, that was a long time ago, and you know things have progressed. I sensed that you just have reservations, fears, due to others in your family. If anything you haves learned from Ronnie, it should be to have a little faith.

I'll leave it at that.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2012, 03:15:05 AM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone

you can build a relationship that lasts a little while

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2012, 03:50:45 AM »
Like someone say on Getbig a years ago, girl that are crazy in bed are also crazy in other aspect of their life.

so dating and fucking a "10 in bed" and building a relationship with her are two different thing.

i discovered that recently.

the "10 in bed" aspect is dominant in the relation ship so negative aspect are hidden by the crazy intense sex session.

asstropin

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2012, 03:57:29 AM »
BTW your "new" "boyfriend" looks like an even bigger douche than ronnie. I start to see why a fucked up dude like him would have ended with you, then, cheating on you.

Not to disagree completely, tho' if my parents would've thought like that and I wouldn't be "here" - I wouldn't give a slighest fuck.
 And why are you so afraid to "end up lonely"? If I'm not mistaken - you are quite an intelligent person, and people who have something to share (wisdom, interests, some kind of interesting experience, etc..) WILL find other people who may be "alone" at any age, to interact with. Not to mention, that soon "being alone" will be an "out of date" concept, as technologies are spreading faster than we are able to grasp, and even some nutcase in a forest of Tunguska won't feel "lonely" if he'll have an internet access in his cave.
 It seems that reading a writing thats 2000 years+ of age and applying it "to the t" in a current world/culture/state of a humanity or a /human condition/ may not be the wisest thing to do afterall...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2012, 04:00:18 AM »

Don't try to reason this. People who are driven purely by their biological imprinting (surprisingly - some understand that, but still choose to ignore the availability of CHOICE) emotional reactions AND a fear of DEATH - won't ever understand your stance. It's futile.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 04:02:29 AM »

Why are you projecting your own belief system, regarding kids, on that female so eagerly? If she won't have kids - there will be less rivalry for your own (and for you too, personally). Cherish it, not try to search for an affirmation for your life choices by "forcing" others to adopt your way of thinking (so - "majority" would live like you...thus - "in the right way").

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 04:05:33 AM »
Like someone say on Getbig a years ago, girl that are crazy in bed are also crazy in other aspect of their life.

so dating and fucking a "10 in bed" and building a relationship with her are two different thing.

i discovered that recently.

the "10 in bed" aspect is dominant in the relation ship so negative aspect are hidden by the crazy intense sex session.

Obviously a virgin.

I've had a beautiful, caring, honest, smart and responsible gf for quite some years, who was in addition - a DYNAMYTE in bed. It's a question of a sexual temper + how you "teach" her in that regard/how you make her feel (relaxed or tensed, etc..).

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 04:32:28 AM »
Aaaannd yet another thread i shall remove
Myself from...  :)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2012, 04:41:29 AM »
Why are you projecting your own belief system, regarding kids, on that female so eagerly? If she won't have kids - there will be less rivalry for your own (and for you too, personally). Cherish it, not try to search for an affirmation for your life choices by "forcing" others to adopt your way of thinking (so - "majority" would live like you...thus - "in the right way").
im not forcing anything, if you read what she said about her fiancé, she said (I believe) that he was very family oriented. A man who comes from such (a nice guy, from an Italian American family) would tend to want kids, his own seed. If you were a betting man, would get against that?

Come on now, lets not be the naive, KISA, it ain't becoming...

Woman, you done started the cooking, left the pot on to boil, and now you leaving?
That ain't the way to do family...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2012, 04:53:08 AM »
im not forcing anything, if you read what she said about her fiancé, she said (I believe) that he was very family oriented. A man who comes from such (a nice guy, from an Italian American family) would tend to want kids, his own seed. If you were a betting man, would get against that?

Well I guess she needs a person with a similar outlook, simple as that.

Tho' I'm still kind of surprised how many (i.e. - most) people think that their "seed" is worth of "continuation" lol..