Author Topic: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship  (Read 15057 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Re: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2012, 03:56:04 AM »
more like coming from someone who s been with the same woman for 11 years and gets sucked off dry /fuck 4 times a week with a woman he shaped himself to suit his needs.
Also when woman only has to stay at home caring about husband kids and house, she s a lot more hornier, less stressed, and more thanksful. Women arent meant to work full time or pursue "careers". The can work part time while young/ not pregnant /once kids are grown up tho.

Nowadays, only women with no ambitions and low IQs will accept the kind of life you want them to have. That means you most likely will have children with low IQs too, given that IQ is very much inheritable, and to a large extent correlated with the mothers' educational level.

Others marry smart, well educated women and get smart kids who can hire your dumb kids to clean their houses.  ;D

NN

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2012, 04:12:16 AM »
da_vinci, did you consider maybe the death of an individual could happen even without cancer? ::)

Yes of course, there are many ways to die. What exactly do you mean?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2012, 04:20:01 AM »
i sometimes fantasize about having sex with a cold dead body

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »
i sometimes fantasize about having sex with a cold dead body

Hahaha I love this guy

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2012, 05:29:07 AM »
Hahaha I love this guy

hot or cold ?
c

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2012, 08:16:20 AM »
anything beyond oral sex. It's been written in the Bible for quite a while now you know...

where? (verses)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »
more like coming from someone who s been with the same woman for 11 years and gets sucked off dry /fuck 4 times a week with a woman he shaped himself to suit his needs.

gayer than "shaping" a woman to suit your own needs. you sir are a deluded fool. i know, bc i used to be you. she will leave you for the first man who can show her cheap thrills and represents freedom to her.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
Nowadays, only women with no ambitions and low IQs will accept the kind of life you want them to have. That means you most likely will have children with low IQs too, given that IQ is very much inheritable, and to a large extent correlated with the mothers' educational level.

Others marry smart, well educated women and get smart kids who can hire your dumb kids to clean their houses.  ;D

NN

Here comes another clown.

Sure buddy, faithful housewives who know how to keep their men have low IQs, while single women unable /unwillingto get pregnant because of their carreers or single moms constantly at war  to decide "who s the real man" in the couple with the different fathers of the offsprings they spawned have higher IQs... yet end with fucked up kids with no fathers figures. Lol. You re clearely the product of a family where mother had a high IQ...

I also guess women who have no kids at all have the highest iq of them all huh? Haha.

Typical thinking coming from a kid raised by feminist women and absent /transparent father, who s getting controlled in his own relationships with females.Newsflash; you cant live happy with such a woman or raise kids with her. Even if a man and a woman cooperate to survive, man has to lead, to have the upper hand, the last word, if he cant, he ll leave to find someone else to dominate one way or another, or will become a weak father figure , which will lead to weak offsprings despising their fathers and perpetuating the tradition of thinking women are the real men. None of these options allows an offspring to be raised in optimal conditions by a stable , fullfilled father and a stable, fulfilled mother, which will make him or her a stable, fulfilled boy, girl , man, woman later. Notice that you cant have as a man  a healthy upperhand if you re not spiritual enough, if you arent submitted to God enough, yourself. Beating physically or psychologically the shit out of people isnt having the upperhand, but knowing what's best for them and yourself in the interest of the whole group is having the upperhand. You cant have it if you doubt about your own good and  the authenticity of your goals. We are treated by others, the way we treat them. A tyrant once he becomes old and weaker, will be treated like shit by those he tyrannized, and rightfully so.

It's also funny how you guys think that faithful christian women live slave like existences, when in fact their husbands actually do everything they can for them knowing they have something rare at home. I'm not going to list everything I do for my wife daily but anyone with half a brain should have understood that i get what i deserve because i am faithful, hard working and elevating my loved ones at all costs whatever the costs in term of personal energy, money, time, not puting them down. But sometimes you help people elevating more by slaping them or telling them some truths than by being a wimp, constantly doubting of what you think, do, or say. The best way not to doubt about your thoughts and actions, is to follow God's words.
As a result they do their best to give me the best of themselves, just like i do with them.

You re probably a loser who has a bitchy, controlling, not knowing/accepting her natural place woman at home, -if you have any- always attempting to trick him into submission, who fears coming home cause woman doesnt want everything to go fine, but just wants to dominate him. Problem: a couple can only work when both man and woman do what they ve been designed to do by God/nature. There is no way you will always accept being such a wimp, if you have balls between your legs. To raise happy offsprings, home has to be peaceful, for home to be peaceful, both father and mothers have to be at peace. To be at peace, both need to do what they have to do the best they can, and to do so they need to be submitted to God and to each others. Men are submitted to God, the Father of all life, women are submitted to God and their husbands. Kids are submitted to their parents, who will teach them to submit to God. God is life itself.

God wants women to have wit at best, and please their men, wants men to be good fathers and husbands, but certainly do not want women to act as if they were men in place of...men. Because they simply arent. Now if a woman has to be manlier than her man, that's probably because he isnt able to be the man so she has to fill in the gaps. Not normal. If he cant be the man, it's probably cause he was raised that way...by a possessive, overcontrolling, neutering woman who either pushed father to leave or made him her bitch, as a result son becoming a man, will reproduce their behaviors. Anyway, no man raised that way can be happy as a husband or father. He can only become a despised couch potato. A man to reach natural  fullfilment has to be a real man, and the definition of a real man is in the Bible, just as is the definition of a real woman. Every attempt to create something different, probably thinking you re smarter than God/nature, will invariably fail. Another scoop for you; the receipe  and ingredients that made couples work the last centuries and produce stable, "high IQ" (oh brother) offsprings who would produce a lot of positive things for society once adults,  have always been the same. And every single attempt at doing "something else" always ended being a complete failure.
Best parents on earth in the human kind have always been happily married faithful christian parents. Let's just say some people apply and understand God's words better than others. Our only choice in life is to follow God's words, or not. That's what our so called "free will" , consciousness that differenciate us from other animal species is all about.

I wont even comment further the fact that you obviously correlate hapiness to "being smarter/more intelligent/having a "higher IQ" than others. Intelligence (which is only the capacity one has to adapt to survive), just like strenght, beauty and money, fame, is nothing, useless, without faith. Only faith allows one to use his strenghts in order to do good for himself and others. Without it, all strenghts are wasted. How many "very intelligent" men and women, unhappy in shitty relationships, or single? Looks like they re not that smart finally, huh. How many "high IQs" men and women with tons of money, but who are miserable and lonely, with abandonned kids hating them and drowning in addictions cause they cant love, when they had kids?

The only way for a man and woman to fully understand and enjoy their marriage is for both to read the Bible, which is somewhat basic logic, as marriage is a christian institution, byproduct, in the first place.

Good luck with your "high IQ" women, if they have no faith and only use their IQ to dominate your sorry ass.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2012, 08:51:52 AM »

Sure buddy, faithful housewives who know how to keep their men have low IQs, while single women unable /unwillingto get pregnant because of their carreers or single moms constantly at war  to decide "who s the real man" in the couple with the different fathers of the offsprings they spawned have higher IQs... yet end with fucked up kids with no fathers figures. Lol. You re clearely the product of a family where mother had a high IQ...

I also guess women who have no kids at all have the highest iq of them all huh? Haha.

Typical thinking coming fro a kid raised by feminist women, who s getting controlled in his own relationships with females.Newsflash; you cant live happy with such a woman or raise kids with her. Even if a man and a woman cooperate to survive, man has to lead, to have the upper hand, the last word, if he cant, he ll leave to find someone else to dominate one way or another, or will become a weak father figure , which will lead to weak offsprings despising their fathers and perpetuating the tradition of thinking women are the real men. None of these options allows an offspring to be raised in optimal conditions by a stable , fullfilled father and a stable, fulfilled mother, which will make him or her a stable, fulfilled boy, girl , man, woman later.

It's also funny how you guys think that faithful christian women live slave like existences, when in fact their husbands actually do everything they can for them knowing they have something rare at home. I'm not going to list everything I do for my wife daily but anyone with half a brain should have understood that i get what i deserve because i am faithful, hard working and elevating my loved ones, not puting them down.
as a result they do their best to give me the best of themselves, just like i do with them.

You re probably a loser who has a bitchy, controlling, not knowing/accepting her natural place woman at home, -if you have any- always attempting to trick him into submission, who fears coming home cause woman doesnt want everything to go fine, but just wants to dominate him. Problem: a couple can only work when both man and woman do what they ve been designed to do by God/nature. There is no way you will always accept being such a wimp.

God wants women to have wit at best, and please their men, wants men to be good fathers and husbands, but certainly do not want women to act as if they were men in place of...men. Because they simply arent. Now if a woman has to be manlier than her man, that's probably because he isnt able to be the man so she has to fill in the gaps. Not normal. If he cant be the man, it's probably cause he was raised that way...by a possessive, overcontrolling, neutering woman who either pushed father to leave or made him her bitch, as a result son becoming a man, will reproduce their behaviors. Anyway, no man raised that way can be happy as a husband or father. He can only become a despised couch potato. A man to reach natural  fullfilment has to be a real man, and the definition of a real man is in the Bible, just as is the definition of a real woman. Every attempt to create something different, probably thinking you re smarter than God/nature, will invariably fail. Another scoop for you; the receipe  and ingredients that made couples work the last centuries and produce stable, "high IQ" (oh brother) offsprings who would produce a lot of positive things for society once adults,  has always been the same. And every single attempt at doing "something else" always ended being a complete failure.
Best parents on earth in the human kind have always been happily married faithful christian parents. Let's just say some people apply and understand God's words better than others.

I wont even comment further the fact that you obviously correlate hapiness to "being smarter/more intelligent/having a "higher IQ" than others. Intelligence (which is only the capacity one has to adapt to survive), just like strenght, beauty and money, fame, is nothing, useless, without faith. Only faith allows one to use his strenghts in order to do good for himself and others. Without it, all strenghts are wasted.

The onyl way for a man and woman to enjoy their marriage is for both to read the Bible, which is somewhat basic logic, as marriage is a christian institution in the first place.

Good luck with you "high" IQ women, if they have no faith and only use their IQ to dominate your sorry ass.

I like how in the last ten years you never once mentioned a family or children, now in the last week you're married with kids..LOL.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2012, 09:27:06 AM »

Typical thinking coming from a kid raised by feminist women and absent /transparent father, who s getting controlled in his own relationships with females.Newsflash; you cant live happy with such a woman or raise kids with her. Even if a man and a woman cooperate to survive, man has to lead, to have the upper hand, the last word, if he cant, he ll leave to find someone else to dominate one way or another, or will become a weak father figure , which will lead to weak offsprings despising their fathers and perpetuating the tradition of thinking women are the real men. None of these options allows an offspring to be raised in optimal conditions by a stable , fullfilled father and a stable, fulfilled mother, which will make him or her a stable, fulfilled boy, girl , man, woman later. Notice that you cant have as a man  a healthy upperhand if you re not spiritual enough, if you arent submitted to God enough, yourself. Beating physically or psychologically the shit out of people isnt having the upperhand, but knowing what's best for them and yourself in the interest of the whole group is having the upperhand. You cant have it if you doubt about your own good and  the authenticity of your goals. We are treated by others, the way we treat them. A tyrant once he becomes old and weaker, will be treated like shit by those he tyrannized, and rightfully so.

It's also funny how you guys think that faithful christian women live slave like existences, when in fact their husbands actually do everything they can for them knowing they have something rare at home. I'm not going to list everything I do for my wife daily but anyone with half a brain should have understood that i get what i deserve because i am faithful, hard working and elevating my loved ones at all costs whatever the costs in term of personal energy, money, time, not puting them down. But sometimes you help people elevating more by slaping them or telling them some truths than by being a wimp, constantly doubting of what you think, do, or say. The best way not to doubt about your thoughts and actions, is to follow God's words.
As a result they do their best to give me the best of themselves, just like i do with them.

You re probably a loser who has a bitchy, controlling, not knowing/accepting her natural place woman at home, -if you have any- always attempting to trick him into submission, who fears coming home cause woman doesnt want everything to go fine, but just wants to dominate him. Problem: a couple can only work when both man and woman do what they ve been designed to do by God/nature. There is no way you will always accept being such a wimp, if you have balls between your legs. To raise happy offsprings, home has to be peaceful, for home to be peaceful, both father and mothers have to be at peace. To be at peace, both need to do what they have to do the best they can, and to do so they need to be submitted to God and to each others. Men are submitted to God, the Father of all life, women are submitted to God and their husbands. Kids are submitted to their parents, who will teach them to submit to God. God is life itself.

God wants women to have wit at best, and please their men, wants men to be good fathers and husbands, but certainly do not want women to act as if they were men in place of...men. Because they simply arent. Now if a woman has to be manlier than her man, that's probably because he isnt able to be the man so she has to fill in the gaps. Not normal. If he cant be the man, it's probably cause he was raised that way...by a possessive, overcontrolling, neutering woman who either pushed father to leave or made him her bitch, as a result son becoming a man, will reproduce their behaviors. Anyway, no man raised that way can be happy as a husband or father. He can only become a despised couch potato. A man to reach natural  fullfilment has to be a real man, and the definition of a real man is in the Bible, just as is the definition of a real woman. Every attempt to create something different, probably thinking you re smarter than God/nature, will invariably fail. Another scoop for you; the receipe  and ingredients that made couples work the last centuries and produce stable, "high IQ" (oh brother) offsprings who would produce a lot of positive things for society once adults,  have always been the same. And every single attempt at doing "something else" always ended being a complete failure.
Best parents on earth in the human kind have always been happily married faithful christian parents. Let's just say some people apply and understand God's words better than others. Our only choice in life is to follow God's words, or not. That's what our so called "free will" , consciousness that differenciate us from other animal species is all about.

I wont even comment further the fact that you obviously correlate hapiness to "being smarter/more intelligent/having a "higher IQ" than others. Intelligence (which is only the capacity one has to adapt to survive), just like strenght, beauty and money, fame, is nothing, useless, without faith. Only faith allows one to use his strenghts in order to do good for himself and others. Without it, all strenghts are wasted. How many "very intelligent" men and women, unhappy in shitty relationships, or single? Looks like they re not that smart finally, huh. How many "high IQs" men and women with tons of money, but who are miserable and lonely, with abandonned kids hating them and drowning in addictions cause they cant love, when they had kids?

The only way for a man and woman to enjoy their marriage is for both to read the Bible, which is somewhat basic logic, as marriage is a christian institution in the first place.

Good luck with you "high" IQ women, if they have no faith and only use their IQ to dominate your sorry ass.

For those who do not know the teachings of Jesus Christ but claim to be Christian

1.Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength;
2.Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
c

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2012, 09:34:58 AM »

For those who do not know the teachings of Jesus Christ but claim to be Christian

1.Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength;
2.Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

God or Jesus His Son never said you have to be nice to people who arent nice to you, are wrong, want to kill you , retard. They just taught us we have to be genuine in everything we think, do and say, with everyone whatever their so called "status" given to them by other men, and not God himself. Another moron who prolly never read the whole Bible and just puts some random verses out of his ass to suit his own broken understanding of life like there are so many. This or you clearly have reading comprehension troubles. Jesus being God's son, you cant fully understand what he taught us if you didnt read what His Father taught us before, as it is only its continuity. Basically dont talk about the new testament if you didnt read the old testament first.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2012, 09:51:53 AM »
why are you so bitter?
c

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »

The only way for a man and woman to fully understand and enjoy their marriage is for both to read the Bible, which is somewhat basic logic, as marriage is a christian institution, byproduct, in the first place.

Good luck with your "high IQ" women, if they have no faith and only use their IQ to dominate your sorry ass.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »

...Even if a man and a woman cooperate to survive, man has to lead, to have the upper hand, the last word, if he cant, he ll leave to find someone else to dominate one way or another, or will become a weak father figure , which will lead to weak offsprings despising their fathers and perpetuating the tradition of thinking women are the real men. ...

You sound like a weak and insecure man. You are insecure with regard to your manhood and hence need to control women. Real men can deal with independent, smart, well-educated wonderful western women.

NN

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2012, 01:11:23 PM »
Every attempt to create something different, probably thinking you re smarter than God/nature, will invariably fail.

Good speech overall, I just wonder, talking abour nature - how it comes that in that nature it's mother who actually raises her offspring (and fathers are on the hunt/chasing other bitch to impregnate)  ???
 It seems that humans already "tricked" the nature. Tho' lookin' around and seeing how many "happy" families exist (even among these faithful christians.. Huh.. one girl from a seemingly very christian family with all the "right values" used to suck me off while she was just like 15, at school) - theory starts to sound a little far fetched..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
Good speech overall, I just wonder, talking abour nature - how it comes that in that nature it's mother who actually raises her offspring (and fathers are on the hunt/chasing other bitch to impregnate)  ???

you seriously lack real life experience if you think fathers in human specie have nothing to teach their offsprings...
Mothers mostly take care of newborns until theyre 6 years of age, for that period of time kids -and mothers- need a reassuring masculine presence, but kids will mostly need physical affection from mother, then father figure becomes more important in the process of identification of the offspring wether it s male or female, to teach them how to ineract with others in society and to simply separated kids from their mother to prevent that they "merge together" which is non natural. Not to say he isnt in the first 6 years of course...There are many psychology /behavorial books re discovering / analyzing what the Bible told people to do to succesffully create life.
In fact, from s purely scientif point of view, having both mother and father giving their best to each others and to offpsring will simply insure best odds of survival for offspring, as simple as that; which means focusing only on one offspeing is smarter than having different offsprings with different partners who will all end fucked up /killing themselves/others because they werent loved.

Modern science only describes what was created by people who followed the Bible, God's words. Modern psychology doesnt explains nothing, it just "describes" phenomenons. It is always very important to be able to put things in order. To understand what generated,s pawned, what, in the first place. It's also christianism that spawned the possibility to create societies where some men and women could become... scientists. Most people nowadays confuse every bit of information they re fed or feed themselves with not being able to tell what came before what.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone

Lol at the delusional getbigger ...

This is a scam..this guy prob watches porn, is delusional, and is a fat Harry donuts eater

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »
You sound like a weak and insecure man. You are insecure with regard to your manhood and hence need to control women. Real men can deal with independent, smart, well-educated wonderful western women.

NN

WOOHOO!! a REAL CONFIDANT MAN!!  ;D THANK GOD!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2012, 09:06:28 PM »

NN
as proved by daily exploding divorce rates.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2012, 07:22:17 AM »
the funny is even tiger woods and other rich dudes with model looking gfs and wives felt that way at some point ...several times thru several realtionships. And they never found an answer to this in that "another" "new" woman either. Life's funny isnt it. It's as if eternal hapiness was nowhere to be found whatever how hard you try to find it. Our ancestors knew life wasnt about being always happy, that hapiness was only a result of suffering first, then getting a reward. Nowadays everyone thinks they re entitlted to constant and eternal bliss and that you either get there by working and fucking people in the ass or by collecting welfare checks watching tv all day long.

Lol....couldn't be any truer....... that's really our nature as mankind

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2012, 08:07:04 AM »
God or Jesus His Son never said you have to be nice to people who arent nice to you, are wrong, want to kill you , retard. They just taught us we have to be genuine in everything we think, do and say, with everyone whatever their so called "status" given to them by other men, and not God himself. Another moron who prolly never read the whole Bible and just puts some random verses out of his ass to suit his own broken understanding of life like there are so many. This or you clearly have reading comprehension troubles. Jesus being God's son, you cant fully understand what he taught us if you didnt read what His Father taught us before, as it is only its continuity. Basically dont talk about the new testament if you didnt read the old testament first.

Yes Uberman, it would be so easy to believe that Christianity does not preach "I have to be nice to my enemies" but that is a cop out.  Thats why it is hard being a Christian, someone who is humble and loving and forgives(not necessarily forgets).  How are Christians supposed to win over non believers when they return unkindness for unkindness? Anyways,you're way off again, but I'm not surprised cause you are the one picking out what parts of Christianity you like and leaving the parts you don't.

Christians live according to Christs covenant, not the old covenant of the Hebrews, although it is important to understand the reasoning for it and even follow it in many instances where it does not contradict with the New Covenant. Below basically states the new covenant replacing the old, then I threw it some New Testament scripture that shows love and patience for enemies is doctrine.

'The day will come,' says the Lord, 'when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. . . . But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day,' says the Lord. 'I will put my law in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people'" (Jeremiah 31:31, 33). Jesus Christ came to fulfill the law of Moses (Matthew 5:17) and create a new covenant between God and His people. The old covenant was written in stone, but the new covenant is written on our hearts, made possible only by faith in Christ, who shed His own blood to atone for the sins of the world. Luke 22:20 says, "After supper, [Jesus] took another cup of wine and said, 'This wine is the token of God's new covenant to save you – an agreement sealed with the blood I will pour out for you.'"

Now that we are under the new covenant, we are not under the penalty of the law. We are now given the opportunity to receive salvation as a free gift (Ephesians 2:8-9). Through the life-giving Holy Spirit who lives in all believers (Romans 8:9-11), we can now share in the inheritance of Christ and enjoy a permanent, unbroken relationship with God. Hebrews 9:15 declares, “For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.”

Luke 6: 27-28-
 “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you."

Matthew 5:43-48-
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Romans 12:17-21
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”d says the Lord. 20On the contrary

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;

if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.

In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”e

21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Matthew 5:38-40

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »
Yes Uberman, it would be so easy to believe that Christianity does not preach "I have to be nice to my enemies" but that is a cop out.  Thats why it is hard being a Christian, someone who is humble and loving and forgives(not necessarily forgets).  How are Christians supposed to win over non believers when they return unkindness for unkindness? Anyways,you're way off again, but I'm not surprised cause you are the one picking out what parts of Christianity you like and leaving the parts you don't.

Its doubtful if Mr Uberman has the mind to listen. Here at, least he acts like an intellectual coward with a limited set of negative arguments paraded pompously. He uses the bible and his "christianity" as weapons of hurt against others and retreats to angry  tantrums when his arguements are challanged. Perhaps this is why he never actually quotes any teachings of Jesus Christ but seeks vindictive vindication in the generality of the "bible" 
c

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2012, 06:02:57 AM »
Back to my OP.

The chick had a male roommate. Didnt think anything of it b/c she said "We are just friends". But she let it slip that they would "mess around" every now and then.....   ???

Keeping it STRICTLY physical