Author Topic: twinks.  (Read 924 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: twinks.
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »
LOL I looked for an actual news link on this and the only thing I got was about their debt holders being paid. So I have to assume that the money was used to pay off debt holders.

If this is the case then thats standard practice and the way it should be. Otherwise companies wouldnt be able to raise capital b/c whos going to invest in a business when they have absolutely no recourse for getting their money back if the company goes belly up?

are you saying it is acceptable to steal other peoples money just because the company they work for  has access and management control over it ?
c

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: twinks.
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 03:00:09 PM »
I posted my thoughts about the assault weapons ban in the other thread.

I posted a detailed response to why every point you made was wrong in the compromise thread. All of the  points I made were supported by the article you posted in the opening post of that thread. I even posted a follow up thread with nice, bolded quotes doubly outlining why everything you said was wrong. When you repeated your wrong claims in that thread , other posters pointed out that you are dense and referred you to my earlier posts for enlightenment. This is an example of true dedication to ignorance.
You keep making the claim that the dems renegged on entitlement cuts, yet refuse to post a news article, blog post or even a tweet detailing what they've renegged on.

Let's not forget about how everything you've said in this thread is wrong. It is NOT common practice to pay company debts out of funds that are earmarked for employee pension funds. Right in the article, which is from WSJ, the current CEO acknowledges that it is unethical and does his best to distance himself from the situation and a legal expert is quoted and confirms that the practice falls into a dubious legal category known as "betrayal without remedy". Yet you spend several posts blabbering about how this is standard business practice.  ::)  Maybe you got your business degree at the BullShit School of FactsPulledOutofMyAss.

That owning is gonna leave a mark.

All true though.