Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86003 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #325 on: December 14, 2012, 03:46:36 PM »
every adam that ive known is fucked up , dumb, weird

a-damn

mad-a
Watch it Falcon. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: December 14, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »

Haha.  I wonder if he's orthodox or reformed autistic.  I wouldn't make fun if he actually suffered from autism.  I think his hippy parents wanted a medical reason for their child being an underachiever

Why not make fun of him even if he was autistic? We take shit too seriously these days, people like to tell you all the time what you can and cannot make fun of, stupid. One of my best online friends is a girl that has problems that are beyond believe and not comprehensive, dad raped her, ex heroin addict, 37 or so years old and pretty but really really fucked up in the head. I mean she would laught at Ratard's problems,
I talk to her nearly every day and we rip each other apart with cruel jokes - she makes fun of my painful past and I do it with her.
She understands that you cannot be too sensitive about that shit.
Its people like Ratard who take things too serious you start wondering, the once that carry their cross not on their back but right in front of them for everybody to see.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #327 on: December 14, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »
If those kids had been armed, none of this would have happened.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #328 on: December 14, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »
I chug dongs.
®

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #329 on: December 14, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
Sure.

you can take an alcoholic  horse thief to  AA but he is still a horse thief

You may be an autistic eejit who has worked hard dealing with autism but you are still a right eejit
c

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 14, 2012, 03:49:34 PM »
If those kids had been armed, none of this would have happened.

If you are serious - Lol fucking lol most retarded argument ever, but very typical american.

otherwise nice and clever joke

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 14, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »
you can take an alcoholic  horse thief to  AA but he is still a horse thief

You may be an autistic eejit who has worked hard dealing with autism but you are still a right eejit

The yanks don't understand your irish slang.

MikMaq

« Reply #332 on: December 14, 2012, 03:50:36 PM »

Haha.  I wonder if he's orthodox or reformed autistic.  I wouldn't make fun if he actually suffered from autism.  I think his hippy parents wanted a medical reason for their child being an underachiever
If you think you can diagnose from a message board you have no fucking clue what your talking about.

I stimm for hours a day, I have back shoulder and neck problems due to this, I have no friends, have never enjoyed sex etc. I use to have severe trouble with making coherent posts still do actually but I've gotten tons better, my ability to talk has gone from a monotone mumble to what is considered normal at this point. I'm the textbook case of the disorder once you factor in the amount of time I've spent getting past shit.

I don't feel sorry for myself, maybe once or twice a year I'll have meltdown threads, which are quite in line with autism but otherwise no.

Just go on wrong planet and hear the shit people talk about, you see shit super fucking quick and realize I'm on the conservative end of autism.

The only reason it

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 14, 2012, 03:52:40 PM »
If you think you can diagnose from a message board you have no fucking clue what your talking about.

I stimm for hours a day, I have back shoulder and neck problems due to this, I have no friends, have never enjoyed sex etc. I use to have severe trouble with making coherent posts still do actually but I've gotten tons better, my ability to talk has gone from a monotone mumble to what is considered normal at this point. I'm the textbook case of the disorder once you factor in the amount of time I've spent getting past shit.

I don't feel sorry for myself, maybe once or twice a year I'll have meltdown threads, which are quite in line with autism but otherwise no.

Just go on wrong planet and hear the shit people talk about, you see shit super fucking quick and realize I'm on the conservative end of autism.

The only reason it

Stop feeling sorry for yourself !!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: December 14, 2012, 03:53:35 PM »
The yanks don't understand your irish slang.

the boy is clever , he will figure it out
c

MikMaq

« Reply #335 on: December 14, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »
Why not make fun of him even if he was autistic? We take shit too seriously these days, people like to tell you all the time what you can and cannot make fun of, stupid. One of my best online friends is a girl that has problems that are beyond believe and not comprehensive, dad raped her, ex heroin addict, 37 or so years old and pretty but really really fucked up in the head. I mean she would laught at Ratard's problems,
I talk to her nearly every day and we rip each other apart with cruel jokes - she makes fun of my painful past and I do it with her.
She understands that you cannot be too sensitive about that shit.
Its people like Ratard who take things too serious you start wondering, the once that carry their cross not on their back but right in front of them for everybody to see.
When the fuck did I say you can't joke about shit. This is what you don't get I joke about the most fucked shit all the time.

You confuse, desperately trying to get my point acknowledged, with being emotionally upset.
It's quite impersonal, I just simply try harder. This may be confused with being emotional attached.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #336 on: December 14, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »

The only reason it

Your fine.  We all have problems.  I'm married so I don't enjoy sex either.  I have back and hip problems but I manage to deal with it.  
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 14, 2012, 03:55:25 PM »
the boy is clever , he will figure it out

A clever eejit?
Well why don't you dip me into honey and throw me to the lesbians.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 14, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »

Your fine.  We all have problems.  I'm married so I don't enjoy sex either.  I have back and hip problems but I manage to deal with it.  

:D  ;D - focking legend

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: December 14, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »

had you considered different positions?
c

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 14, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »
When the fuck did I say you can't joke about shit. This is what you don't get I joke about the most fucked shit all the time.

You confuse, desperately trying to get my point acknowledged, with being emotionally upset.
It's quite impersonal, I just simply try harder. This may be confused with being emotional attached.

relax, have another Ritalin

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #341 on: December 14, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
had you considered different positions?

Yes.  Sometimes I stand in the yard.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #342 on: December 14, 2012, 04:01:09 PM »

My point was that it is a direct product of autism.

I seriously getting tired of trying to explain this to you folk.

If you met me in real life you'd be surprised by the level of not giving a fuck I have.

Of course people have fucking problems, life is full of brutal shit wall to wall, the difference between real problems, and shit that just sucks is that you have to work with real problems.

Being proactive for me means factoring in the autism, I have to, not because I'm feeling sorry for myself but because the disorder is so pervasive.  

So even on a good day, I have to factor in what I'm thinking.

That's the part people don't really understand until they really start trying to deal with this type of problem.

I'm a rather practical person.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: December 14, 2012, 04:02:17 PM »

Yes.  Sometimes I stand in the yard.

not quiet a farmer so - outstanding in his own field

and where does your partner position themselves ?

c

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 14, 2012, 04:02:37 PM »

That's the part people don't really understand until they really start trying to deal with this type of problem.

The more you try to convince people the less they gonna believe you, that's the law of the internet.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #345 on: December 14, 2012, 04:04:02 PM »

I seriously getting tired of trying to explain this to you folk.

If you met me in real life you'd be surprised by the level of not giving a fuck I have.

Of course people have fucking problems, life is full of brutal shit wall to wall, the difference between real problems, and shit that just sucks is that you have to work with real problems.

Being proactive for me means factoring in the autism, I have to, not because I'm feeling sorry for myself but because the disorder is so pervasive.  

So even on a good day, I have to factor in what I'm thinking.

For a person without emotions you are very emotional.  And you do seem to give a lot of fucks.  I do believe you've been cured.  It's a Christmas miracle.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #346 on: December 14, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »
The more you try to convince people the less they gonna believe you, that's the law of the internet.
Says the master, whatever dude. I know what I'm talking about, you do the bullshit deflect, and bullshit routine I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna say what I'm gonna fucking say.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #347 on: December 14, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
Says the master, whatever dude. I know what I'm talking about, you do the bullshit deflect, and bullshit routine I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna say what I'm gonna fucking say.
1/10    moron. 

MikMaq

« Reply #348 on: December 14, 2012, 04:07:15 PM »
For a person without emotions you are very emotional.  And you do seem to give a lot of fucks.  I do believe you've been cured.  It's a Christmas miracle.
It's not about having emotions it's about connecting the emotions appropriately. Emotions are displayed and interpreted, on a direct way by normal people. I have impairments in making those 1-1 transfers of emotional content.

My point is that there is no interpersonal emotional exchange, its a internal one.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #349 on: December 14, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »

not quiet a farmer so - outstanding in his own field

and where does your partner position themselves ?

As far away from me as possible.  It's been a long fifteen years
A