Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86158 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »
Shooter is probably another manchurian candidate like the Joker shooter

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Gunman, child dead in Conn. elementary school shooting
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2012, 10:22:25 AM »
Dont remember christians going to schools killing kids...wtf are you babbling about sf1900 ? BTW christians warriors changed the world for good, not for the worst, just like it will be needed again. Sure some werent real christians and gave christianism a bad name, but it's up to you to denigrate the faith they pretended to endorse when yourself dont even know what this faith is truly about, basically being yourself a brainwashed ignorant atheist who never read the Bible in the first place before making up your mind about it.

Only lost atheists or muslims would go to schools to kill...atheists or christian , buddhist, kids. Only a lost atheist beleiving in absurdity, would go kill other people kids to release his anger/frustration. This is the definition of insanity.

I also doubt there will be more muslim terror acts in north america, as the real danger now is a population of millions of people losing their jobs, homes, families, due to the depression we re in for at least 30 years. Atheists will lose everything and will want to make the "society" pay, because atheists arent part of a society, their superficial society is only an illusion where everyone is egocentrical, cynical, hypocrit and attempts to fuck each others in the ass, the opposite of a christian community.

Japan will collapse, then europe, then the united states, and the real danger will be your atheist neighbor who once he loses all his material goods, will either choose to become spiritual again by necessity, or devolve into an animal. Odds are high most people will devolve into animals and that only a strong faithful life protecting minority will stay spiritual and survive. Then they ll have to fight chinese and muslims who will take over whole  eurasia, africa and australia.

Here you go moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Killed    77
Injured    242

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »
aren't you the same asshole who wished an earthquake would level a high rise in Japan and kill thousands ?
Lol...Man you re thick. It was china, you retard, and yeah, most chinese not being God fearing humans but communisto capitalistic animals building cheap shit quick only to make profits deserve what they get if their stupid carelessy built on purpose creations end killing them.

Nails

• Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2012, 10:24:22 AM »
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2012, 10:24:30 AM »
Lol...Man you re thick. It was china, you retard, and yeah, most chinese not being God fearing humans but communisto capitalistic animals building cheap shit quick only to make profits deserve what they get if their stupid careless creations end killing them.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2012, 10:26:05 AM »
This is in the next town over. Sandy Hook is a pretty affluent area. Probably some douche in a domestic dispute with his wife.

I'm curious to see the race or religion of the gunmen. This seems to be a little bit more than the usual psychotic white maniac who goes batshit and kills people. they are usually young men who are killing their peers, IE high school kids, college kids, kids at a movie theater. but CHILDREN? little kids?, who the fuck would do something like that..I'm sick to my stomach watching this. whatever the race they are the scum of the fucking earth.

Horrible tragedy.

There aren't many minorities in Newtown or the surrounding towns. Mostly white, upper-middle class families so it was most likely a white guy. But I could always be wrong.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2012, 10:28:24 AM »
I dont think ill be able to own that AR-15 i always wanted next year her in California  :'(

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »
This is in the next town over. Sandy Hook is a pretty affluent area. Probably some douche in a domestic dispute with his wife.

There aren't many minorities in Newtown or the surrounding towns. Mostly white, upper-middle class families so it was most likely a white guy. But I could always be wrong.

I was hoping that race didnt come up...as it doesnt fucking matter

Foolish of me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2012, 10:30:46 AM »

Foolish of me

I didn't bring it up. I was just responding to a post.

Newtown is my high school's rival in all sports. They had 0 black guys on their sports teams.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »

Foolish of me

It only matters if the perp is black.    :P  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »
All teachers should carry.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »
I have trouble recalling any woman doing this. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2012, 10:36:07 AM »

I'm not race-baiting at all, this is horrible.. but the second suspect thing has got me wondering who is responsible, normally these crazy psychopaths act alone....but yes it's irrelevant

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2012, 10:37:07 AM »
I'm not race-baiting at all, this is horrible.. but the second suspect thing has got me wondering who is responsible, normally these crazy psychopaths act alone....but yes it's irrelevant

Not implying that you were at all. Just responding to your post as I know the area.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2012, 10:37:13 AM »

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
Has FOX NEWS blamed this on Obama yet?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2012, 10:38:39 AM »

Apparently the other guy they have in custody was screaming "I DIDN'T DO IT" as he was being taken out.  May have just been a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2012, 10:41:07 AM »
Not implying that you were at all. Just responding to your post as I know the area.

it's sickening. that's all i can say. little kids man, what the fuck.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2012, 10:41:14 AM »
true anus, are you trying to make a point by spamming childishly a picture cause you cant formulate an argument with words?

Breivik wasnt a christian believer. He wasnt even able to get a gf and build a family. What's more interesting tho is that he came from a dysfunctionnal -even if rich- family , had bad relationships with his father and that his mother fucked colored people. There are so many smarter ways he could have sent his message, but he "chose" that one and ultimately completely annihilated the essence of his message in the first place and worst, gave a bad name to all of those who resist muslim invasion of europe.
One thing is sure tho, nothing is going to prevent it ultimately, because atheist europeans dont reproduce anymore, so they ll get replaced by muslims. Those who refuse it will move away.

Real christians are too busy building, creating life, which he wasnt able to do, and only defend it when it is endangered. They lead by showing a good example. He would have been more useful to his cause by building a family and defending his ideas with words and weapons at the right time. He didnt, because he had nothing else to speak of in his life, noone else to  take care of.  His act was desperate and with a caring woman by his side he would never had gone that way. The perfect example of a smart but unhappy atheist coming from a dysfunctionnal, cynical family who made bad use of his vital strenghts because he truly didnt have faith. He was also an attention whore well versed into the modern "facebook era", basically a confused mind in search of a meaning, a purpose, and mental discipline.
Still, there are ethnic, religious, class wars everywhere in the world and especially in a dying occident where atheists dont reproduce anymore and are prone to be completely erased/replaced, simply because they want, to be replaced. Those who want to be replaced will be replaced, those who dont want to be replaced, wont be replaced.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2012, 10:42:18 AM »
Using that logic that means we also need ban:  flying in airplanes, driving cars, booze, smoking, prescription meds, and don't forget forks and spoons for making people fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2012, 10:42:45 AM »
true anus, are you trying to make a point by spamming childishly a picture cause you cant formulate an argument with words?

Breivik wasnt a christian believer. He wasnt even able to get a gf and build a family. What's more interesting tho is that he came from a dysfunctionnal -even if rich- family , had bad relationships with his father and that his mother fucked colored people. There are so many smarter ways he could have sent his message, but he "chose" that one and ultimately completely annihilated the essence of his message in the first place and worst, gave a bad name to all of those who resist muslim invasion of europe.
One thing is sure tho, nothing is going to prevent it ultimately, because atheist europeans dont reproduce anymore, so they ll get replaced by muslims.

Real christians are too busy building, creating life, which he wasnt able to do, and only defend it when it is endangered. He would have been more useful to his cause by building a family and defending his ideas with words and weapons at the right time. His act was desperate and with a genuine christian woman by his side he would never had gone that way. The perfect example of a smart but unhappy atheist coming from a dysfunctionnaly, cynical family who made bad use of his vital strenghts because he truly didnt have faith. He was also an attention whore well versed into the modern "facebook era", basically a confused mind in search of a meaning, a purpose, and mental discipline.
Still, there are ethnic, religious, class wars everywhere in the world and especially in a dying occident where atheists dont reproduce anymore and are prone to be completely erased/replaced, simply because they want, to be replaced. Those who want to be replaced will be replaced, those who dont want to be replaced, wont be replaced.
::)

http://news.yahoo.com/cops-7-dead-3-hurt-christian-school-shooting-214742437.html

Cops: 7 dead, 3 hurt in Christian school shooting
By TERRY COLLINS | Associated Press – Mon, Apr 2, 2012

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2012, 10:43:20 AM »
This exact kind of incident will keep happening when you have a legally armed general population, so many guns in circulation makes it very easy for any sort of lunatic to get his hands on one.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2012, 10:45:26 AM »
Can we stay on the subject of sending some prayers and condolences to the victims families instead? Rather than discussing unrelated factors that you might think is more relevant than the death of children and adults being executed.

Prayers to the victims families!
#