Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86006 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Gunman, child dead in Conn. elementary school shooting
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2012, 11:43:27 AM »

LOL,
This is what you get when your government doesn't provide mental care for every citizen whether they are capable to pay for it or not.

You forgot to mention that this is a result also of a governement that let everybody buy a guns !
Ban the sale of guns or make very hard to get them like they do in Europe and shit like this will not happen !
It is not a case that massive killings like that happen a lot more frequently in USA than in Europe !

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2012, 11:44:10 AM »

Yes but even if you have the mindset to do that in the UK or most parts of Europe its still very difficult to get your hands on a firearm. Whereas these geeky kids that are continually going on shooting in the US are obviously not finding it too difficult.

I'm not saying you will ever outright stop gun crime but if you seriously cut down the guns in circulation gun crime figures will follow.
I couldn't agree more. The less guns you have available, the less likely these things happen.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2012, 11:45:07 AM »
This just in... this is already what we do. It don't work. Try again.

lol so you have very tight gun licensing laws nationwide? From my reading in many states you need little more than an ID card and a clean criminal record to buy one? You already have 10yr mandatory sentences for simple possession of a firearm?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »
I couldn't agree more. The less guns you have available, the less likely these things happen.

But, but, but what about the hunters????????  They need access to military grade assault weapons for hunting squirrels.  I ahte when politicians justify guns because of hunters.  Just go to the grocery store and buy your meat like everyone else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2012, 11:47:03 AM »
This guy killed his parents, the father in the house, and then went to kill the mother and her students

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2012, 11:47:54 AM »
Doesn't america have thousands of soldiers that are paid salaries that do fuck all? Why not assign one per school for security duty?  They are paying them anyways.  Have them on a rotation.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
why curious about the race or religion?

more than anything it has to do with american todays culture and gun ownerships.

a tragedy, i dont think thats the proper term, i mean what do you expect if you give a machinegun(deadly weapon) to a monkey(american)?

youre not allowed to drink a beer until 21 in the usa and its outlawed to buy a hooker in many states, but getting a gu legaly is no problem.

because there were initial reports of two gunmen, normally this shit is one fucking psychopath, as more info comes in it seems that's the case. i was thinking terrorism to be honest

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »
But, but, but what about the hunters????????  They need access to military grade assault weapons for hunting squirrels.  I ahte when politicians justify guns because of hunters.  Just go to the grocery store and buy your meat like everyone else.
Lol!  Exactly. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:06 AM »
This is his personal facebook, check out his older stories section with the grand theft auto clip.

http://www.facebook.com/rlanza

Hey, this is not the shooter. Better remove those links.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »
Banning guns isn't going to cure the mentality in our society that violence is a viable solution.  Banning guns is a band aid
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »
Banning guns isn't going to cure the mentality in our society that violence is a viable solution.  Banning guns is a band aid

We need more guns.  One in the hands of every man, woman or child. Only the strong err, I mean best shot survive.  ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »
We need more guns.  One in the hands of every man, woman or child. Only the strong err, I mean best shot survive.  ???

What I'm saying is that a component of the gun violence problem is a cultural one.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
i was watching the news and they interviewed a teacher

"the kids were telling miss??? i dont want to die, i just want Christmas, i just wants christmas, i told her you will have christmas, you will have Hanukkah dont worry"

Why did the teacher say     Hanukkah if the kid said she wanted christmas  ??? ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
its a start, though.but i see what you mean, if you ban guns but still have many criminal minds out there ready for violence either way.

ah cool.i know its not the moment for jokes but i find it interesting that americans would suspect terrorism(well,it is) when these mass school shootings are quite common and frequent.

europe has almost double the population the usa has, yet these mass shootings are rare.

i remember one in germany and the breivik nutcase

Typical live in fear white america thinks everything is terrorism and overract then once they know an arab wasn't invovled move on and hug their guns telling them how much they love them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2012, 11:59:26 AM »
Sad shit. Leave it to the anti gun nuts to use this tragedy to push their agenda. ::)

Banning guns only affects law abiding citizens. Case closed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2012, 12:00:37 PM »
the insane dont know theyre insane
they do, but are convinced there wont be any consequencies to their actions wether they re good or bad, especially after their death wether it's self inflicted or not. Someone who fears God and believes in Heaven and Hell wont do bad fearing to suffer after his death if he did wrong while alive. Someone who thinks there is nothing after death, and that self inflicted death equals the end of his suffering on earth wont care and will only satisfy his current hunger for destruction. To end thinking that way, this person has to have been conditionned,designed for decades, to become that senseless monster, by ...someone else. What would be interesting would be to know what is on this dude's computer harddrive or what his dvd collection looks like, what the family life looked like..

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2012, 12:03:17 PM »
Wow, so this guy killed his mom who was a teacher then went to the school to kill her students. 

That statement doesn't make sense.   What do you mean "killed his mom and then went to the school to kill her students"?    If she was a teacher, he would already be at the school when he killed his Mom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2012, 12:04:38 PM »
Guess the race. The white menace must be stopped.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
Guess the race. The white menace must be stopped.

White People should not be allowed to buy guns

black people should not be allowed to buy stolen guns

World Peace will follow

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2012, 12:06:10 PM »
That statement doesn't make sense.   What do you mean "killed his mom and then went to the school to kill her students"?    If she was a teacher, he would already be at the school when he killed his Mom.

It is now being reportd he killed his dad at the home, then went to the school to kill his mom and children.
X

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2012, 12:10:29 PM »
World Peace will follow

do you mean
White People should be allowed to buy stolen guns
black people should  be allowed to buy guns
?
c

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2012, 12:10:52 PM »
China Man Wan Bee Famoose chew

www.indianexpress.com/news/chinse-man-goes-on-stabbing-spree-at-a-school-22-kids-hurt/1045394/

Chinese man goes on stabbing spree at a school: 22 kids hurt

The dreaded attacks on school children returned to haunt China today after 22 of them were injured besides an 85-year-old woman after a "mentally deranged" man, armed with a knife, went on a slashing spree at a primary school.

Armed with a knife Min Yingjun, 36 attacked group of children at the gate of a primary school in central China's Henan Province setting off panic in the village.

The woman and most of the injured students suffered head wounds.

Some of them were in shock, according to the People's Hospital of the county, which received most of the people injured in the attack.

All the injured people have been sent to three local hospitals and at least two of them, one student and an 85-year-old woman, are in serious condition, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

The attack took place this morning at the entrance of Chenpeng Village Primary School in Wenshu Township of Guangshan County in the city of Xinyang.

Local police said they had detained Min, stated to be mentally deranged person.

Min burst into the 85-year-old woman's house, located next to the school and went baresark after an argument, according to the daughter of the old woman.

Liu is said to have seized a knife at the house and attacked the elderly woman.

He then left, rushed into the school campus and slashed students, according to villagers.

The suspect was unknown in the village and might be mentally ill, some villagers said.

"I want to go home," cried a 7-year-old student surnamed Wei, who arrived at the hospital in a serious condition with a skull fracture.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »
do you mean
White People should be allowed to buy stolen guns
black people should  be allowed to buy guns
?

Yes exactly

White people to scared to buy stolen property

black people to cheap to afford a new gun

problemO Solved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2012, 12:11:55 PM »

World Peace will follow

THE WHITE MENACE MUST BE STOPPED! >:(

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
Dont remember christians going to schools killing kids...wtf are you babbling about sf1900 ? BTW christians warriors changed the world for good, not for the worst, just like it will be needed again. Sure some werent real christians and gave christianism a bad name, but it's up to you to denigrate the faith they pretended to endorse when yourself dont even know what this faith is truly about, basically being yourself a brainwashed ignorant atheist who never read the Bible in the first place before making up your mind about it.

Only lost atheists or muslims would go to schools to kill...atheists or christian , buddhist, kids. Only a lost atheist beleiving in absurdity, would go kill other people kids to release his anger/frustration. This is the definition of insanity.

I also doubt there will be more muslim terror acts in north america, as the real danger now is a population of millions of people losing their jobs, homes, families, due to the depression we re in for at least 30 years. Atheists will lose everything and will want to make the "society" pay, because atheists arent part of a society, their superficial society is only an illusion where everyone is egocentrical, cynical, hypocrit and attempts to fuck each others in the ass, the opposite of a christian community.

Japan will collapse, then europe, then the united states, and the real danger will be your atheist neighbor who once he loses all his material goods, will either choose to become spiritual again by necessity, or devolve into an animal. Odds are high most people will devolve into animals and that only a strong faithful life protecting minority will stay spiritual and survive. Then they ll have to fight chinese and muslims who will take over whole  eurasia, africa and australia.

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!