Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86373 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #525 on: December 15, 2012, 03:14:06 AM »
you want to live like that?

Take a wild guess , of course not but desperate times call for desperate measures , what's the alternative? letting these people stroll in and have at it? nothing doing anything to protect child isn't the solution

all schools in the U.S. are gun-free zones , this didn't seem to matter to him , they thought they were doing something to protect the children , and they really weren't

I would hand over every gun I own if it meant this wouldn't ever happen again , but I'm smart enough to know that would change absolutely nothing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2012, 03:16:42 AM »
Agreed, last time i checked, That's exactly what guns do, kill things

I guess drills don't drill holes either, LOL

Really? perhaps all my guns didn't get the memo , I've owned guns since 1998 they never killed anyone.

Maybe they're waiting?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #527 on: December 15, 2012, 03:24:58 AM »
Some of these comments are ridiculous. The reason you have so many more incidents like this in the US than anywhere else in the developed world, has nothing to with Americans being more violent or having more lunatics per capita or anything else. Its simply to do with the number of guns you have in circulation, nothing else.

I bet this kid has no violence in his history , probably a nerdy kid that never had a fight in his life. A kid with obvious mental issues like this, in Europe would simply not be able to get his hands on a gun or would find it very, very difficult. This kid just took his mum's one...That is the only difference.

The only way you will ever greatly reduce these incidents happening is when you greatly reduce the number of guns in your society.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #528 on: December 15, 2012, 03:41:03 AM »
RIP
Damn!
so many fucking crazy american!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #529 on: December 15, 2012, 03:49:20 AM »
historically, usa and australia are compareable, in particular the white population, both were sent to these places by force(kinda), both almost wiped out the original inhabitants.

both developed into big econimcal powers.

but in australia, this mass shootings dont happen.

i can see the argument of the perpertrators choosing schools as targets in the us, bc theyre gun free zones, though, thats a good point.
The aboringals and the N A's are two diff peoples, and the Euros who settled America for the most part rolled out on their own, and then their descendants started thinking for themselves, and created their own version of English, withou the accent, unlike Aussies. the NA landscape and enviroment is much harsher, which is a breeding ground for a certain mentality.
As ND said, we Americans are violent peoples, violence and "freedom" run thru our veins. You takaway our rights, we get violent, and we feel that "violence" is our right (sadly).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #530 on: December 15, 2012, 04:06:11 AM »
The thing people aren't realising that the EASE of being able to kill someone when emotionally aroused.  If it was difficult to access weapons such as guns or assault rifles, their is TIME put between the EMOTIONAL TRIGGER and a response.  On maybe two occasions I have felt so angry, so fired up, that maybe, just maybe, if I knew a gun was handy, I may have used it.  But that feeling was short lived and soon replaced by my normal reasonable emotional state.  Every kid in America these days realises that if they want they can get a gun and go crazy, it is this EASE of access that is the problem, people do things when highly emotionally aroused that they would NEVER do when feeling calm, relaxed and in control, why make it easier for them to harm a great deal of other people for the sake of individuals owning a weapon for no reason.  If you reason for owning a gun for protection, well the facts show that you are more likely to be killed when armed if you ARE A VICTIM  of a crime.  Armed people are more vulnerable, NOT LESS.

The gun nuts just wont face it, they have an obsession with dangerous weapons, they are the type of people who RESENT deeply being told what to do, even if it means they and their communities will be better off.  Generally, a defiant personality type, anybody would think that the GUN NUTS would die and immediate painful death if they weren't able to own a gun, it's pretty pathetic that America has gotten to the point where they won't even sacrifice selfish wants and desires to make their communities safer and prevent children from being killed.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: December 15, 2012, 04:12:42 AM »
How easy is it too pick up a gun and shoot people, learning how to make an EFFECTIVE bomb from household products is difficult, something that takes planning and SKILL.  Picking up a GUN and firing it on the other hand is the easiest thing in the world to do.  Calling people childish because you don't agree with their opinion is the very reason people like you shouldn't own guns, you can attempt to denigrate others in you advocacy of gun ownership, but all it does is further prove why citizens shouldn't have access to such weapons, when people argue in such an offensive way and with a poor attitude, you know their is something wrong with them and their argument.  If the government was saying you can no longer have access to food, water or medicine, I would understand the passion, but to get so reactionary over GUNS, an item that serves NO PURPOSE for the average citizen, it really is kind of crazy.  Then again, I grew up in a culture were people DONT own GUNS, they don't feel deprived, they never talk about GUNS, they NEVER talk about regular MASSACRES happening in SCHOOLS, they NEVER lobby Government to OWN GUNS.  Guns in general are a NON TOPIC, Nobody cares about them, so it does seem ODD that some people would become RAVING LUNATICS if you suggested they shouldn't OWN GUNS. 

The people who are passionate about this issue are overly emotional, and not in a healthy way, they are often juvenile and selfish in their outlook, and other peoples welfare is the last thing they care about.  It is possibly hard for you to see the forest through the trees as you have been raised in the middle of an extreme gun culture, but from someone who grew up in a place were people couldn't care less about guns, were schools don't need security and metal detectors and body searches etc. a place were their IS NO SUCH thing as mass killings in school-yards, it is incredibly ODD to deal with people who somehow IGNORE the reality of their CULTURE and continually promote a way of life that is unnecessary and kills many people.  I think the question people need to ask themselves is WHY DO I WANT A GUN! is it because other people own guns? is it because you have some perverse sense of ENTITLEMENT?, or is it you are deeply INSECURE? whatever the reasons are, they are probably NOT HEALTHY!

How easy is it too pick up a gun and shoot people, learning how to make an EFFECTIVE bomb from household products is difficult, something that takes planning and SKILL.

Spoken like a person who has never fired a gun , it takes skill to accurately fire a gun you wouldn't know this because you never have. It also takes skill and planning to carry out a plot to kill 26 people. You ban guns the means to kill 26 people changes and I explained exactly why & how

Picking up a GUN and firing it on the other hand is the easiest thing in the world to do

Again spoken like a person who never fired a gun in his life , don't talk on subjects you have no experience with.

Calling people childish because you don't agree with their opinion is the very reason people like you shouldn't own guns, you can attempt to denigrate others in you advocacy of gun ownership, but all it does is further prove why citizens shouldn't have access to such weapons, when people argue in such an offensive way and with a poor attitude, you know their is something wrong with them and their argument.

First of all I NEVER said you were childish because you didn't agree with my opinion. You post is childish because it's comes from ignorance and emotion and it's not well thought out. And since when is calling someone's post childish , offensive?  ::)

If the government was saying you can no longer have access to food, water or medicine, I would understand the passion, but to get so reactionary over GUNS, an item that serves NO PURPOSE for the average citizen, it really is kind of crazy

Me calling you childish is offensive , yet you're calling me ' crazy ' isn't , hypocrite. I'm not so ' reactionary over guns ' that's you projecting. I'm smart enough to know new , laws , and banning them doesn't solve them problem. And I'm also smart enough to know what works in your country doesn't have anything to do with mine.

Firearms is part & parcel of The United States of America , and their ownership is protected under the Constitution , and has been since the beginning of this country. To claim they have " NO PURPOSE for the average citizen " is again , ignorant because you're talking on a subject you have NO experience with , and it's childish because you're making statements without putting any though into them

Then again, I grew up in a culture were people DONT own GUNS, they don't feel deprived, they never talk about GUNS, they NEVER talk about regular MASSACRES happening in SCHOOLS, they NEVER lobby Government to OWN GUNS.  Guns in general are a NON TOPIC, Nobody cares about them, so it does seem ODD that some people would become RAVING LUNATICS if you suggested they shouldn't OWN GUNS. 

Well thanks for admitting you don't know what you're talking about. Australia isn't the U.S . it's childish of you to think your solution is our solution and you have all the answers to a very complex question ( ignorance ) and stop projecting your view of gun owners as " RAVING LUNATICS " and it's not because someone suggests we shouldn't own guns ( more ignorance ) it has more to do with punishing the wrong people for someone else's actions , and infringing on rights of law-abiding citizens

We already learned banning things doesn't mean you can't get them and if you can do mass destruction without them , so prohibiting them from people who follow laws accomplishes nothing. Your idea of ' solutions ' isn't well thought out or accurate.

The people who are passionate about this issue are overly emotional, and not in a healthy way, they are often juvenile and selfish in their outlook, and other peoples welfare is the last thing they care about.

Calling people childish because you don't agree with their opinion is the very reason people like you shouldn't own guns, you can attempt to denigrate others in you advocacy of gun ownership, but all it does is further prove why citizens shouldn't have access to such weapons, when people argue in such an offensive way and with a poor attitude, you know their is something wrong with them and their argument.

Your statement hypocrite.

the people who are passionate about this are sick & tired of getting blamed for the actions of lunatics and tried of getting their constitutional rights trampled on

It is possibly hard for you to see the forest through the trees as you have been raised in the middle of an extreme gun culture, but from someone who grew up in a place were people couldn't care less about guns, were schools don't need security and metal detectors and body searches etc. a place were their IS NO SUCH thing as mass killings in school-yards, it is incredibly ODD to deal with people who somehow IGNORE the reality of their CULTURE and continually promote a way of life that is unnecessary and kills many people.

Do you want to continually point out how we should be like you? and you have the solution? Australia is NOT American , you solution doesn't solve anything it has nothing to do with us , stop projecting your ignorant point of view on us , America has ALWAYS been violent from the time the Pilgrims came here until now , America born in blood and knee deep it in and some ignorant kid from Australia has it all figured out  ::)

I think the question people need to ask themselves is WHY DO I WANT A GUN! is it because other people own guns? is it because you have some perverse sense of ENTITLEMENT?, or is it you are deeply INSECURE? whatever the reasons are, they are probably NOT HEALTHY!

You project A LOT , I know exactly why I want guns instead of drawing your own conclusion why don't you ask? ( ignorance again ) I want guns because , America is a violent place and I want to protect myself & my family , I'm an enthusiast , and I'm exercising my Constitutional right. Now you have your answer and if that's not good enough for you I don't care because I owe no explanation to some kid from Australia who sits behind his PC thinking he has it all figured out

Guns are like abortions , you don't want one , don't get one. But don't make the mistake of telling me I can't not in this country at least. My guns are a non-issue I don't think of them and most of the time they sit around collecting dust , I get out to the range shoot some paper , bring them back home clean up and lock them up.

You want anyone who owns a gun to be a stark raving lunatic who is ready to blow up at the world , and it's not the reality regardless of what the mass media tells you. You have been programmed to see gun owners as one thing and have NO experience with them or the Americans you lament against. You're an ignorant kid who thinks you know what's best for Americans , and America you have a lot to learn kid.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #532 on: December 15, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »
Spoken like a person who has never fired a gun , it takes skill to accurately fire a gun you wouldn't know this because you never have. It also takes skill and planning to carry out a plot to kill 26 people. You ban guns the means to kill 26 people changes and I explained exactly why & how

Again spoken like a person who never fired a gun in his life , don't talk on subjects you have no experience with.

First of all I NEVER said you were childish because you didn't agree with my opinion. You post is childish because it's comes from ignorance and emotion and it's not well thought out. And since when is calling someone's post childish , offensive?  ::)

Me calling you childish is offensive , yet you're calling me ' crazy ' isn't , hypocrite. I'm not so ' reactionary over guns ' that's you projecting. I'm smart enough to know new , laws , and banning them doesn't solve them problem. And I'm also smart enough to know what works in your country doesn't have anything to do with mine.

Firearms is part & parcel of The United States of America , and their ownership is protected under the Constitution , and has been since the beginning of this country. To claim they have " NO PURPOSE for the average citizen " is again , ignorant because you're talking on a subject you have NO experience with , and it's childish because you're making statements without putting any though into them

Well thanks for admitting you don't know what you're talking about. Australia isn't the U.S . it's childish of you to think your solution is our solution and you have all the answers to a very complex question ( ignorance ) and stop projecting your view of gun owners as " RAVING LUNATICS " and it's not because someone suggests we shouldn't own guns ( more ignorance ) it has more to do with punishing the wrong people for someone else's actions , and infringing on rights of law-abiding citizens

We already learned banning things doesn't mean you can't get them and if you can do mass destruction without them , so prohibiting them from people who follow laws accomplishes nothing. Your idea of ' solutions ' isn't well thought out or accurate.

Your statement hypocrite.

the people who are passionate about this are sick & tired of getting blamed for the actions of lunatics and tried of getting their constitutional rights trampled on

Do you want to continually point out how we should be like you? and you have the solution? Australia is NOT American , you solution doesn't solve anything it has nothing to do with us , stop projecting your ignorant point of view on us , America has ALWAYS been violent from the time the Pilgrims came here until now , America born in blood and knee deep it in and some ignorant kid from Australia has it all figured out  ::)

You project A LOT , I know exactly why I want guns instead of drawing your own conclusion why don't you ask? ( ignorance again ) I want guns because , America is a violent place and I want to protect myself & my family , I'm an enthusiast , and I'm exercising my Constitutional right. Now you have your answer and if that's not good enough for you I don't care because I owe no explanation to some kid from Australia who sits behind his PC thinking he has it all figured out

Guns are like abortions , you don't want one , don't get one. But don't make the mistake of telling me I can't not in this country at least. My guns are a non-issue I don't think of them and most of the time they sit around collecting dust , I get out to the range shoot some paper , bring them back home clean up and lock them up.

You want anyone who owns a gun to be a stark raving lunatic who is ready to blow up at the world , and it's not the reality regardless of what the mass media tells you. You have been programmed to see gun owners as one thing and have NO experience with them or the Americans you lament against. You're an ignorant kid who thinks you know what's best for Americans , and America you have a lot to learn kid.

It takes no SKILL to fire a gun at close range and kill someone, you could teach a monkey too do it, here in Australia, Martin Bryant shot and killed 35 people and wounded 23 more, he was a complete Idiot, he had an IQ of 66, the equivalent of an 11 year old, was an amateur shooter with virtually no shooting experience whatsoever and was considered a very poor marksman, yet he still managed to kill 35 people.  Stop pretending like their is SKILL involved in walking up to somebody and killing them at close range with a GUN.  Also, Calling a 40 year old man a KID is kind of SAD and an insight into your mindset, and yes, you would have to be kind of CRAZY to insist on owning a gun, even though it serves no purpose and innocent people are regularly being killed so that right is upheld, it is a CRAZY attitude.  I don't know why the GUN NUTS claim anti gun advocates are reacting from emotion when it is obvious who the EMOTIONAL ones are.  I live in a COUNTRY were people like you are considered slightly sociopathic, deranged and unstable, I am on the winning side where I live, as the way I think, is the way the majority thinks.  Also, the deaths of these children strike very little personal emotion within me, I live in another country, I don't know the children or the families and it is easy to IGNORE, but it also occurs to me, that, given the right circumstances the same problem could happen here if the GUN Nutters have their way, and ever since Legislation has become ever stricter, the GUN NUTS in this country also jump up and down the same way the Gun NUTS in your country do.  

You are right, I don't own a GUN, I DON'T want to own a GUN, I don't feel a pressing need to OWN a GUN, and I DON'T walk around feeling in DANGER because I DON'T OWN a GUN.  Gun Nutters always seem AFRAID, INSECURE and deeply traumatised in some way, the very antithesis of a CALM, PEACEFUL and KIND person, I actually feel sorry for them, to have to suffer from such overt anxiety must be such a burden, it is unfortunate that owning GUNS actually seems to make them even more uptight and DISTURBED. You admit to wanting a GUN for protection when statistics show you ARE LESS SAFE if you are targeted as a VICTIM of a crime, owning a GUN makes you more likely to be KILLED or injured, not less SO.  

If the GUN NUTTERS were like, I don't need to own a GUN, and if they are banned I will just find something else to prop up my deficient personality and find a way to deal with my anxiety, it's no BIG DEAL, then I am sure the majority of people would go, see, people who are attracted to Guns are NORMAL, no problem there, but they don't they react like spoiled children, reacting as if someone is threatening to remove their testicles when GUN Controls are suggested, it is the very reaction by GUN NUTTERS to the suggestion of GUN CONTROL that is so worrying to those who aren't obsessed with the notion of owning a GUN.  It is this obsessive attitude, the same one an infant displays when their PACIFIER is removed from their mouth, that Narcissistic RAGE and the resulting temper tantrum, you know the one, I think you might know it as THE DUMMY SPIT, the behaviour that sees the parent give the child their pacifier back to prevent the outburst.  That's what we have know, a juvenile, self centred public who are pacified by owning GUNS and threaten to SPIT THE DUMMY every-time someone threatens to take away their GUN.  So SAD really.

It is sad that you believe the things you are ENTHUSED by are more important to you than the welfare of innocent children.  If I thought any of the things I enjoyed as a Hobby were in part responsible for the unimaginable suffering of innocent children, I would gladly give them up in the blink of an eye.  But then again, I am not so obsessed by anything that I would be unable to find another hobby less likely to be implicated in the suffering of others.  It's the obsessional nature of Gun Nutters that is the most frightening.

Regulating things isn't to punish the responsible people, it's to reduce harm to those who lack the maturity or the responsibility to handle something that poses a significant risk to other people. It is an overt sign of narcissism that somebody would consider measures taken to ensure the safety and well being of a society is done to punish them personally.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #533 on: December 15, 2012, 05:17:55 AM »
Really? perhaps all my guns didn't get the memo , I've owned guns since 1998 they never killed anyone.

Maybe they're waiting?

really, so what happens when you point one at somebody and pull the trigger....flowers come out of the barrel?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: December 15, 2012, 05:33:42 AM »
It takes no SKILL to fire a gun at close range and kill someone, you could teach a monkey too do it, here in Australia, Martin Bryant shot and killed 35 people and wounded 23 more, he was a complete Idiot, he had an IQ of 66, the equivalent of an 11 year old, was an amateur shooter with virtually no shooting experience whatsoever and was considered a very poor marksman, yet he still managed to kill 35 people.  Stop pretending like their is SKILL involved in walking up to somebody and killing them at close range with a GUN.  Also, Calling a 40 year old man a KID is kind of SAD and an insight into your mindset, and yes, you would have to be kind of CRAZY to insist on owning a gun, even though it serves no purpose and innocent people are regularly being killed so that right is upheld, it is a CRAZY attitude.  I don't know why the GUN NUTS claim anti gun advocates are reacting from emotion when it is obvious who the EMOTIONAL ones are.  I live in a COUNTRY were people like you are considered slightly sociopathic, deranged and unstable, I am on the winning side where I live, as the way I think, is the way the majority thinks.  Also, the deaths of these children strike very little personal emotion within me, I live in another country, I don't know the children or the families and it is easy to IGNORE, but it also occurs to me, that, given the right circumstances the same problem could happen here if the GUN Nutters have their way, and ever since Legislation has become ever stricter, the GUN NUTS in this country also jump up and down the same way the Gun NUTS in your country do.  

You are right, I don't own a GUN, I DON'T want to own a GUN, I don't feel a pressing need to OWN a GUN, and I DON'T walk around feeling in DANGER because I DON'T OWN a GUN.  Gun Nutters always seem AFRAID, INSECURE and deeply traumatised in some way, the very antithesis of a CALM, PEACEFUL and KIND person, I actually feel sorry for them, to have to suffer from such overt anxiety must be such a burden, it is unfortunate that owning GUNS actually seems to make them even more uptight and DISTURBED. You admit to wanting a GUN for protection when statistics show you ARE LESS SAFE if you are targeted as a VICTIM of a crime, owning a GUN makes you more likely to be KILLED or injured, not less SO.  

If the GUN NUTTERS were like, I don't need to own a GUN, and if they are banned I will just find something else to prop up my deficient personality and find a way to deal with my anxiety, it's no BIG DEAL, then I am sure the majority of people would go, see, people who are attracted to Guns are NORMAL, no problem there, but they don't they react like spoiled children, reacting as if someone is threatening to remove their testicles when GUN Controls are suggested, it is the very reaction by GUN NUTTERS to the suggestion of GUN CONTROL that is so worrying to those who aren't obsessed with the notion of owning a GUN.  It is this obsessive attitude, the same one an infant displays when their PACIFIER is removed from their mouth, that Narcissistic RAGE and the resulting temper tantrum, you know the one, I think you might know it as THE DUMMY SPIT, the behaviour that sees the parent give the child their pacifier back to prevent the outburst.  That's what we have know, a juvenile, self centred public who are pacified by owning GUNS and threaten to SPIT THE DUMMY every-time someone threatens to take away their GUN.  So SAD really.

It is sad that you believe the things you are ENTHUSED by are more important to you than the welfare of innocent children.  If I thought any of the things I enjoyed as a Hobby were in part responsible for the unimaginable suffering of innocent children, I would gladly give them up in the blink of an eye.  But then again, I am not so obsessed by anything that I would be unable to find another hobby less likely to be implicated in the suffering of others.  It's the obsessional nature of Gun Nutters that is the most frightening.

Regulating things isn't to punish the responsible people, it's to reduce harm to those who lack the maturity or the responsibility to handle something that poses a significant risk to other people. It is an overt sign of narcissism that somebody would consider measures taken to ensure the safety and well being of a society is done to punish them personally.

It takes no SKILL to fire a gun at close range and kill someone, you could teach a monkey too do it, here in Australia, Martin Bryant shot and killed 35 people and wounded 23 more, he was a complete Idiot, he had an IQ of 66, the equivalent of an 11 year old, was an amateur shooter with virtually no shooting experience whatsoever and was considered a very poor marksman, yet he still managed to kill 35 people.

Now you're changing it to it takes no skill at close range , people who commit these murders have the advantage of a large group of people and the element of surprise , however you claimed it takes no skill which isn't true but my original point stands , if it wasn't guns it would be bombs or Molotov cocktails, firearms are a means to the dectructive end ban them lunatics will introduce a new means

Also, Calling a 40 year old man a KID is kind of SAD and an insight into your mindset, and yes, you would have to be kind of CRAZY to insist on owning a gun, even though it serves no purpose and innocent people are regularly being killed so that right is upheld, it is a CRAZY attitude.

You're 40? don't act like it  :-\ again you are flat out wrong in thinking owing a firearm serves no purpose , hunting , target shooting , personal defense , collection , firearms serve a lot of purposes. Innocent people would still be getting killed in this country if all firearms magically disappeared , it's childish to blame and inanimate object when the problem is the one wielding it

I don't know why the GUN NUTS claim anti gun advocates are reacting from emotion when it is obvious who the EMOTIONAL ones are.  

Wrong again and why? You're only screaming about guns and gun control AFTER something like this happens , not before hand. Blaming inanimate objects for the actions of a lunatic is emotional and irrational , claiming this wouldn't happen if no guns existed is an oversimplification

I live in a COUNTRY were people like you are considered slightly sociopathic, deranged and unstable, I am on the winning side where I live, as the way I think, is the way the majority thinks.

Wow great response  ::) , where are you? On an American website lamenting on what's best for America. One of the dumbest arguments put forth by anyone on here and that says a lot , you really need to learn how to formulate an argument because this is pathetic.

Also, the deaths of these children strike very little personal emotion within me, I live in another country, I don't know the children or the families and it is easy to IGNORE, but it also occurs to me, that, given the right circumstances the same problem could happen here if the GUN Nutters have their way, and ever since Legislation has become ever stricter, the GUN NUTS in this country also jump up and down the same way the Gun NUTS in your country do.  

So these kids mean nothing to you , why are you here? trolling? pushing your anti-American vitriol? like I said , don't like guns , don't get one , telling someone else that they can't have the means to protect themselves is wrong.

Keep worrying about America your fixation is just as unhealthy as the GUN NUTS you lament about

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #535 on: December 15, 2012, 05:36:34 AM »

You should take a look at this book. Turn out there is good evidence that most humans have a built in psychological resistance to actually killing other humans. The only people who seem to lack this innate ability are either psychopaths or the mentally ill. So no, its not as easy as picking up a gun and aiming it at other people and squeezing the trigger because most sane normal people will never be able to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Killing:_The_Psychological_Cost_ of_Learning_to_Kill_in_W ar_and_Society
all drugs - TPPIIP

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: December 15, 2012, 05:39:07 AM »
really, so what happens when you point one at somebody and pull the trigger....flowers come out of the barrel?

Key word when YOU point it at somebody and pull the trigger and depending on the state of the firearm it rangers from nothing happening when I pull the trigger and a projectile existing the barrel all contingent on human desire

Again my guns never killed anyone , wanna keep blaming the object instead of the person using it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: December 15, 2012, 05:43:18 AM »
Key word when YOU point it at somebody and pull the trigger and depending on the state of the firearm it rangers from nothing happening when I pull the trigger and a projectile existing the barrel all contingent on human desire

Again my guns never killed anyone , wanna keep blaming the object instead of the person using it?

ok, hold your finger out and go "bang"...anything happen?

the "object" has but ONE purpose in this world, to kill. if guns don't kill people let's take them away from armies...they are just "objects".....LOLOLOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: December 15, 2012, 05:47:59 AM »
ok, hold your finger out and go "bang"...anything happen?

the "object" has but ONE purpose in this world, to kill. if guns don't kill people let's take them away from armies...they are just "objects".....LOLOLOL

Stop trying to remove the human component from the killing part. and wrong the ' object ' doesn't have ONE purpose , it has multiple ones and they are contingent of the human desire , you can choose to shoot paper , steel plates , animals , or humans , and depending on the human that's not a bad thing

Again I've owned firearms since 1998 and they never killed anyone , I wonder why. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: December 15, 2012, 05:59:10 AM »
Stop trying to remove the human component from the killing part. and wrong the ' object ' doesn't have ONE purpose , it has multiple ones and they are contingent of the human desire , you can choose to shoot paper , steel plates , animals , or humans , and depending on the human that's not a bad thing

Again I've owned firearms since 1998 and they never killed anyone , I wonder why.  

Sure when you stop referring to guns like they are a fucking toaster.

Of course there is a human element, i never said there wasn't, but sorry i'm not buying that  guns are our warm and fuzzy friends, they are WEAPONS.... built to kill things, not shoot  paper targets, spare me

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: December 15, 2012, 06:04:41 AM »
Sure when you stop referring to guns like they are a fucking toaster.

Of course there is a human element, i never said there wasn't, but sorry i'm not buying that  guns are our warm and fuzzy friends, they are WEAPONS.... built to kill things, not shoot  paper targets, spare me

Guns are a tool and nothing more. And regardless of what you claim they serve more than one purpose. 300 million guns in this country a vast majority aren't being used to ' kill things '

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #541 on: December 15, 2012, 06:08:12 AM »
Guns are a tool and nothing more. And regardless of what you claim they serve more than one purpose. 300 million guns in this country a vast majority aren't being used to ' kill things '
Let's not forget the gun industry itself, which greases a lot of political wheels with a lot of cash.   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2012, 06:10:44 AM »
Let's not forget the gun industry itself, which greases a lot of political wheels with a lot of cash.   

Let's not forget any self-serving industry in this country which do the exact same thing.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #543 on: December 15, 2012, 06:12:41 AM »
Let's not forget any self-serving industry in this country which do the exact same thing.
Sure, but most industries don't have PR problems with violent death incidents on a regular basis.  ;)   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: December 15, 2012, 06:14:37 AM »
Sure, but most industries don't have PR problems with violent death incidents on a regular basis.  ;)   

So the gun industry is to blame for the acts of lunatics?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #545 on: December 15, 2012, 06:14:54 AM »
Someone is breaking in your house and the nearest Law Enforcement officer is 20 miles away if he is not already on a call.  What are you supposed to do?   ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #546 on: December 15, 2012, 06:14:59 AM »

Booze results in more deaths yet where are the liberal pussies and pansies screaming about that.  

According to typical liberal wheenie - ban guns legalize drugs.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #547 on: December 15, 2012, 06:17:02 AM »
Someone is breaking in your house and the nearest Law Enforcement officer is 20 miles away if he is not already on a call.  What are you supposed to do?   ???

Sing kumbaya.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #548 on: December 15, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »
They shouldn`t even be forced to do so since we do have a 2nd amendment in place.  It is a total waste of money for sure.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #549 on: December 15, 2012, 06:18:51 AM »
the NA landscape and enviroment is much harsher,

you need to check up on Geography
c