Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86407 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2012, 08:41:06 AM »
Interesting -

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2012, 08:42:37 AM »
Guns don't kill people; people kill people.
Guns are just a tool that people use to achieve their goals.

As someone else pointed out, gun control in this country will do nothing but take guns out of the innocents hands, as there are so many firearms in circulation, that the only people that would hand them over would be the law abiding citizens, you know, the ones not committing murder.

can you imagine if all guns were illegal. The types of guns that would be made on the black market would be mind boggling.  Like drugs, exotic weapons would run wild. I also think people would arm themselves with pipe bombs in shit in their house. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2012, 08:46:30 AM »
can you imagine if all guns were illegal. The types of guns that would be made on the black market would be mind boggling.  
It's not just that, a good machinist can make most of the parts to build an assault rifle on a decent CNC machine. Besides, with the amount of firearms in circulation in the US, actually banning firearms would be a massive failure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2012, 08:48:03 AM »
I wonder how many women out there that have been raped and got themselves a firearm would be willing to just give it up?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Adam-Lanza-How-honor-student-goth-killer-massacring-20-children-Sandy-Hook-Elementary.html

Look at this freak.   Yeah a law would have stopped this guy.  Whatever morons, believe what you want.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Adam-Lanza-How-honor-student-goth-killer-massacring-20-children-Sandy-Hook-Elementary.html

Look at this freak.   Yeah a law would have stopped this guy.  Whatever morons, believe what you want.
They weren't even his firearms.
He took his mothers guns after shooting her, and then used her firearms to shoot the kids.

Adam Lanza shot his mother Nancy, a kindergarten teacher, at the upscale suburban home they shared together and then took three of her guns and drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School about 9.30am.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Adam-Lanza-How-honor-student-goth-killer-massacring-20-children-Sandy-Hook-Elementary.html#ixzz2F8n5MV00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »
lol, the tutsi mutsi or whatever massacre comes to mind, where the ppl hacked the others to pieces with machetes,hundreds of thousands

People?  Loose term in this example.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2012, 09:30:48 AM »
If I lived in a shooting gallery I'd want to own a gun too.  It's a situationally sane choice.  But if that were the whole issue you'd be hearing all sorts of dialogue about how to best do away with gun ownership as an unfortunate necessity of regrettable circumstances.  You never hear that.

I see frightened people, and they're probably right to be frightened sometimes, but fear has run away with a lot of them and induced a xenophobia of anything outside the front door.  There's no room for dialogue.  Everyone's too scared and mistrustful.  People are fearful, consequently quick to become aggressive, and holding on tight to what gives them a means to protect themselves from the terrifying world that's out to get them.  Something's always out to get you in the US and the threat is always immediate.  It seems like every decision made by the American people is made out of fear and nothing else.

It saddens me to see my country, which should be a living example of the achievement of great societal possibilities, atomized into locked 'n loaded individuals making their last stand behind locked doors every single night and taking a bizarre pride in how tough they are with their backs up against the wall.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2012, 09:49:39 AM »
Chicago is a shit argument, because it's not true gun control, as all the states neighboring it weren't under the law.

These stats are made much more meaningless when you factor in herion and the crack epidemic.

You obviously know sweet fuck all about Chicago.

You asked for proof, he supplied it, you dismissed it because it makes you look like a fool.

Regardless of how idyllic you claim the Canadian shithole you live in squalor in really isn't.

MikMaq

« Reply #660 on: December 15, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
You obviously know sweet fuck all about Chicago.

You asked for proof, he supplied it, you dismissed it because it makes you look like a fool.

Regardless of how idyllic you claim the Canadian shithole you live in squalor in really isn't.
When did I say it was idealic, I simply said gun crime isn't a concern of mine.

Irregardless, I know that in canada illegal arms cross the border in record numbers, to think what chicago does matters when it lacks a border is laughable.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2012, 09:54:44 AM »
Interesting -

Now subtract out the inner city drug/gang portion of the stats and see where the U.S. falls.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #662 on: December 15, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »
When did I say it was idealic, I simply said gun crime isn't a concern of mine.

Irregardless, I know that in canada illegal arms cross the border in record numbers, to think what chicago does matters when it lacks a border is laughable.

So in your fucked up way of thinking, I should have no defense against becoming a victim of violent crime so that you can feel better about yourself?

If you lived in the south side of Chicago you wouldn't take any measures to protect your wife and children? If you lived on the AZ/Mexico border, you would leave your doors unlocked at night because the people of Weasel Piss Creek Saskatchewan are non violent?

You're talking out your ass. When the level and type of crime in Canada escalate to what is found here in the U.S., the citizenry will escalate their level of protection against becoming a victim.

The bigger issue is criminals/gangs etc. having a total disregard for human life, necessitating a level of protection against those scumbags of society.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #663 on: December 15, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
Interesting -

It's very revealing and why? USA isn't even close to the top and the all the foreigners are screaming about the USA is that the USA is this , why are they screaming? SENSATIONALISM from the American media , which make quasi-stars out of these killers who they cover 24-7

Who is bitching & moaning about 16 countries ahead of us? NO ONE  why? people have their agenda and everyone if focused on us. Consider the fact we have THREE HUNDRED MILLION guns as we're still not any where near the top of the list.

MikMaq

« Reply #664 on: December 15, 2012, 10:23:27 AM »

It's very revealing and why? USA isn't even close to the top and the all the foreigners are screaming about the USA is that the USA is this , why are they screaming? SENSATIONALISM from the American media , which make quasi-stars out of these killers who they cover 24-7

Who is bitching & moaning about 16 countries ahead of us? NO ONE  why? people have their agenda and everyone if focused on us. Consider the fact we have THREE HUNDRED MILLION guns as we're still not any where near the top of the list.
Please pull up the gdp per capita stats america ranks with 2nd world countries not first.  3rd world countries aren't worth talking about

MikMaq

« Reply #665 on: December 15, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
So in your fucked up way of thinking, I should have no defense against becoming a victim of violent crime so that you can feel better about yourself?

If you lived in the south side of Chicago you wouldn't take any measures to protect your wife and children? If you lived on the AZ/Mexico border, you would leave your doors unlocked at night because the people of Weasel Piss Creek Saskatchewan are non violent?

You're talking out your ass. When the level and type of crime in Canada escalate to what is found here in the U.S., the citizenry will escalate their level of protection against becoming a victim.

The bigger issue is criminals/gangs etc. having a total disregard for human life, necessitating a level of protection against those scumbags of society.
Your an idiot. Those same countries that have the highest homicides rates tend to immigrate to canada as refugess.

All our major cities have major troubles with gangs mafias, and other groups.

We got the tamil tigers, italian, russians, jamaicans, columbians, quebecois hells angels, japanese gangs, everything. And outside of our cities we got violent retarted fucking natives that live like viking(you know big on the raping and shit).

The only reason our violence is less extreme is because our government and people aren't in the process of starting an arms war with people with nothing left to loose.

The rational and proven thing to do is deescalate the violence, by slapping criminals on the wrist.

As criminals just like everyone  else feels the need to feel protected, when a criminal feels safe he leaves his guns behind.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #666 on: December 15, 2012, 10:33:55 AM »

I see every other first and second world country  much safer than ours.

hooray, we aren't as dangerous as Colombia  ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #667 on: December 15, 2012, 10:34:36 AM »

The rational and proven thing to do is deescalate the violence, by slapping criminals on the wrist.

As criminals just like everyone  else feels the need to feel protected, when a criminal feels safe he leaves his guns behind.

LOL WTF?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #668 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:21 AM »
I see every other first and second world country  much safer than ours.

hooray, we aren't as dangerous as Columbia  ::)
I think it's pretty decent for the sheer amount of firearms available in this country.

MikMaq

« Reply #669 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:38 AM »
LOL WTF?
It's a rather simple concept, if your robbing a house do you bring a gun, if there's zero chance you need it, and it will only result in stiffer penalties.

Most people choose not to,

However if there's a risk the guy is a racist gun nut would you or would you not bring it that is the fucking question.

The answer is obvious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #670 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:52 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: December 15, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »

Thats not true at all.  These statistics are elevated from the urban areas vs the rural areas.  Its not really a good measure of violence in your area when its an aggregate that is boosted mainly by black crime in larger cities.  :-\

MikMaq

« Reply #672 on: December 15, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »
Thats not true at all.  These statistics are elevated from the urban areas vs the rural areas.  Its not really a good measure of violence in your area when its an aggregate that is boosted mainly by black crime in larger cities.  :-\
The fuck are you trying to say, that japan is less urban?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #673 on: December 15, 2012, 10:40:40 AM »

Take what you want from that , considering the amount of firearms personally owned in this country that numbers is low , not perfect but low when you take that into consideration.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2012, 10:42:30 AM »