Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86374 times)

MikMaq

Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #675 on: December 15, 2012, 10:42:41 AM »
Lets look at the first world countries.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #676 on: December 15, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
The fuck are you trying to say, that japan is less urban?
Again, they have a monoculture and no blacks.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: December 15, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »

It's very revealing and why? USA isn't even close to the top and the all the foreigners are screaming about the USA is that the USA is this , why are they screaming? SENSATIONALISM from the American media , which make quasi-stars out of these killers who they cover 24-7

Who is bitching & moaning about 16 countries ahead of us? NO ONE  why? people have their agenda and everyone if focused on us. Consider the fact we have THREE HUNDRED MILLION guns as we're still not any where near the top of the list.

All the countries above  USA in that list  are 3rd world countries, the high crime in those countries are direct result of impoverishment ,it has nothing to do with gun control laws or mass murderers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: December 15, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
Where are the blacks in those other countries?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #679 on: December 15, 2012, 10:45:08 AM »

Take out minority crime and we are in far better shape.

MikMaq

« Reply #680 on: December 15, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »

Your ignoring the fact that poor blacks live in "urban" areas, while poor whites live in rural, which is something you just brought up.

Anyhow I don't disagree this isn't partially an issue with blacks, but your pretending all the countries on the list have no non white populations.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #681 on: December 15, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »

Let's compare them by firearm ownership who else comes close to having 300 millions guns , the number for the US is low considering that fact.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #682 on: December 15, 2012, 10:47:15 AM »
Your an idiot. Those same countries that have the highest homicides rates tend to immigrate to canada as refugess.

All our major cities have major troubles with gangs mafias, and other groups.

We got the tamil tigers, italian, russians, jamaicans, columbians, quebecois hells angels, japanese gangs, everything. And outside of our cities we got violent retarted fucking natives that live like viking(you know big on the raping and shit).

The only reason our violence is less extreme is because our government and people aren't in the process of starting an arms war with people with nothing left to loose.

The rational and proven thing to do is deescalate the violence, by slapping criminals on the wrist.

As criminals just like everyone  else feels the need to feel protected, when a criminal feels safe he leaves his guns behind.

I was born and raised in Canada, so cut the bullshit. A couple drunken Indians on a reservation are not the Black Gangster Disciples.

Your statement about "deescalating" proves nothing more than you suffer from some type of mental handicap. The same type of mental separation from reality that causes a person to pick up a gun and kill 20 children.

I get no satisfaction from arguing with the fat, retarded kid in the neighborhood. TA can continue to club you upside the head with reality, although obviously he is wasting his time.

Be careful out there on the "mean streets" of Brampton, Ontario. The hardened criminals may not have "deescalated" and left their slingshots at home.

MikMaq

« Reply #683 on: December 15, 2012, 10:48:50 AM »

Take out minority crime and we are in far better shape.
Oh no worries brother I covered that base when I entered the thread. ;)

I'm canadian I could give a fuck what you folk do with your guns, just say you hate niggas, and move on.

Just don't try using some bullshit argument on why having them makes sense.

This is what you got on your side, the fact that it is simply too hard to get rid of them. That's it every other nonsense you get on with is just idiotic posturing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: December 15, 2012, 10:49:41 AM »
Your ignoring the fact that poor blacks live in "urban" areas, while poor whites live in rural, which is something you just brought up.

Anyhow I don't disagree this isn't partially an issue with blacks, but your pretending all the countries on the list have no non white populations.
What are the latest figures of black population in Switzerland?  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #685 on: December 15, 2012, 10:50:58 AM »
I was born and raised in Canada, so cut the bullshit. A couple drunken Indians on a reservation are not the Black Gangster Disciples.

Your statement about "deescalating" proves nothing more than you suffer from some type of mental handicap. The same type of mental separation from reality that causes a person to pick up a gun and kill 20 children.

I get no satisfaction from arguing with the fat, retarded kid in the neighborhood. TA can continue to club you upside the head with reality, although obviously he is wasting his time.

Be careful out there on the "mean streets" of Brampton, Ontario. The hardened criminals may not have "deescalated" and left their slingshots at home.

Lol your not even acknowledging what I'm saying, at best you got a weak personal attack when I'm obviously more right than you.

The reason you don't fear the tamils or the nates is because they aren't packing heat.

If not you've never really spent any time with drunken nates.

MikMaq

« Reply #686 on: December 15, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »
What are the latest figures of black population in Switzerland?  :D
Ironic the swiss rank rather poorly for a white country.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #687 on: December 15, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »
Let's compare them by firearm ownership who else comes close to having 300 millions guns , the number for the US is low considering that fact.

it's not how many guns are in circulation, it's how many people actively use them to kill someone. you can only shoot one gun at a time....two if you are skilled.  My brother has 25 guns, there are survivalists with fucking armories in their basement. but they aren't the problem, it's the criminals with a handgun tucked in their waist

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: December 15, 2012, 10:56:38 AM »
Ironic the swiss rank rather poorly for a white country.
::)

Yes, because 0.93 deaths out of 100,000 is really poor.

Number of guns per capita by country per 100 residents.

United States    88.8    1    
 Serbia    58.2    2    
 Yemen    54.8    3    
 Switzerland    45.7    4    

MikMaq

« Reply #689 on: December 15, 2012, 10:58:33 AM »
::)

Yes, because 0.93 deaths out of 100,000 is really poor.

Number of guns per capita by country per 100 residents.

United States    88.8    1    
 Serbia    58.2    2    
 Yemen    54.8    3    
 Switzerland    45.7    4    
Yemen ain't white, serbia just went through a genocide, and america is fucked.

Go back to the graphic you posted the swiss are at the top of the list in rich europe.

The brits use to be the worst in europe but have become one of the best after getting rid of their guns.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #690 on: December 15, 2012, 10:58:59 AM »

it's not how many guns are in circulation, it's how many people actively use them to kill someone. you can only shoot one gun at a time....two if you are skilled.  My brother has 25 guns, there are survivalists with fucking armories in their basement. but they aren't the problem, it's the criminals with a handgun tucked in their waist
Spot on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: December 15, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
Yemen ain't white, serbia just went through a genocide, and america is fucked.

Go back to the graphic you posted the swiss are at the top of the list in rich europe.

The brits use to be the worst in europe but have become one of the best after getting rid of their guns.

Brits have become the best at what?  Maximizing the homicide rate despite a ban on firearms?  :D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #692 on: December 15, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »

Not saying it is related, but the British govt is now putting people in jail for saying nasty words on the internet.  Brits have little to no real freedom now.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: December 15, 2012, 11:02:23 AM »

I agree , it's how many people own them as well and considering the amount of personal firearms ownership that number is low , relatively speaking

Obviously we're gonna be higher than other first world countries that have complete bans

MikMaq

« Reply #694 on: December 15, 2012, 11:06:33 AM »
Brits have become the best at what?  Maximizing the homicide rate despite a ban on firearms?  :D

http://www.economist.com/node/21559646

Gun crime has plummeted there in recent years, even your graph show  the start of the decline.

The law didn't make shit magically happen, it took time for shit to get filtered down.

Gun laws don't stop criminals from buying guns, as they are typically used guns in the first place. It's a shortage of guns on the used market that controls homicide, which is why there will always be a delay.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: December 15, 2012, 11:09:40 AM »
Actually violent crimes went up after the ban .

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: December 15, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »

http://www.economist.com/node/21559646

Gun crime has plummeted there in recent years, even your graph show  the start of the decline.

The law didn't make shit magically happen, it took time for shit to get filtered down.

Gun laws don't stop criminals from buying guns, as they are typically used guns in the first place. It's a shortage of guns on the used market that controls homicide, which is why there will always be a delay.
Then whats the point of banning them?  :D

Furthermore, I have no clue what you are talking about here - a shortage of guns on the used market that controls homicide -

What the hell does that even mean?  ???

MikMaq

« Reply #697 on: December 15, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »
Actually violent crimes went up after the ban .

http://www.economist.com/node/21559646 did you even read this article.

Regardless your numbers contradict TA's explain.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: December 15, 2012, 11:15:53 AM »
http://www.economist.com/node/21559646 did you even read this article.

Regardless your numbers contradict TA's explain.
No they don`t.  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #699 on: December 15, 2012, 11:18:54 AM »
No they don`t.  :D
How has violent crime gone up?