Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86383 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #775 on: December 16, 2012, 04:37:41 AM »
Masses of children aren't brutally murdered while at school in Great Countries! Grandpa was an idiot!

Stop crying crocodile tears for the children you already admitted you didn't give a damn about them , you're like the opportunistic vultures who smells blood after a tragedy like this to spout your bullshit. You're to obsessed with America

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #776 on: December 16, 2012, 04:50:25 AM »
Stop crying crocodile tears for the children you already admitted you didn't give a damn about them , you're like the opportunistic vultures who smells blood after a tragedy like this to spout your bullshit. You're to obsessed with America
Grandpa always said their would always be folk who will stubbornly hold on to ideas and beliefs, even when they know their wrong!  Grandpa said most fools were dedicated to staying that way!
V

Kane89

• Getbig II
« Reply #777 on: December 16, 2012, 04:53:55 AM »
The List of Discrepancies:
List of Discrepancies

The Medical Examiner:
Medical Examiner

:( :( :(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #778 on: December 16, 2012, 05:15:40 AM »

So far this year, more than 140 people have been killed or injured in mass shootings in the United States.

There have been 70 mass shootings in America between 1982 and 2012, and of those seven occurred this year

45 per cent of those killed in mass shootings in the past 30 years were killed since 2007.

Each year nearly 100,000 people are wounded or killed by gunfire in America

A million people have been killed since the assassinations of Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy in 1968.

V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #779 on: December 16, 2012, 05:19:59 AM »
Most are Gangbangers and druggies.    Take out urban yute crime from da hood and you get a much different picture.

So far this year, more than 140 people have been killed or injured in mass shootings in the United States.

There have been 70 mass shootings in America between 1982 and 2012, and of those seven occurred this year

45 per cent of those killed in mass shootings in the past 30 years were killed since 2007.

A million people have been killed since the assassinations of Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy in 1968.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: December 16, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »
Grandpa always said their would always be folk who will stubbornly hold on to ideas and beliefs, even when they know their wrong!  Grandpa said most fools were dedicated to staying that way!

Keep worrying about America  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: December 16, 2012, 05:38:07 AM »

This year 440 THOUSAND died from cigarettes PER YEAR yet I don't see you screaming for their ban , you have an agenda

Smoking kills more people than alcohol, AIDS, car crashes, illegal drugs, murders, and suicides combined — and thousands more die from other tobacco-related causes — such as fires caused by smoking (more than 1,000 deaths/year nationwide) and smokeless tobacco use.

Keep worrying about us , we like that you get so emotional

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #782 on: December 16, 2012, 06:28:33 AM »
Since we're not allowed to politicize people that have died in shootings, I would like to propose we do something for those of you that will die in the near future from the next (apparently) unavoidable mass murder. Since you are still alive, and walking around for a while, I think it's okay to talk about you. Sorry you're going to get killed, but guns don't kill people, people do. Please remember that when you have a weapon pointed at you.

And don’t tarnish our gun laws with your memory. Just remember, your death is in the constitution and we don’t want to hear you whining about anything. One of these days, someone is going to stop one of these shootings with the 300 million guns available. Sorry it isn’t your mass murder that will be prevented, and it probably won’t be the next one, or the one after that, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Slave-owners from the 18th century, with an infinite wisdom that will never bend to the trendy anti-murder crowd, made the rules. Who are we to change them?

Above all, I would like you to go quietly. Sure, our thoughts and prayers will go out to you after you’ve bled out, but after a couple of days, we’ll be back to business as usual.  We’ve got gun shows to attend, thank you very much.
G

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #783 on: December 16, 2012, 06:40:02 AM »
Since we're not allowed to politicize people that have died in shootings, I would like to propose we do something for those of you that will die in the near future from the next (apparently) unavoidable mass murder. Since you are still alive, and walking around for a while, I think it's okay to talk about you. Sorry you're going to get killed, but guns don't kill people, people do. Please remember that when you have a weapon pointed at you.

And don’t tarnish our gun laws with your memory. Just remember, your death is in the constitution and we don’t want to hear you whining about anything. One of these days, someone is going to stop one of these shootings with the 300 million guns available. Sorry it isn’t your mass murder that will be prevented, and it probably won’t be the next one, or the one after that, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Slave-owners from the 18th century, with an infinite wisdom that will never bend to the trendy anti-murder crowd, made the rules. Who are we to change them?

Above all, I would like you to go quietly. Sure, our thoughts and prayers will go out to you after you’ve bled out, but after a couple of days, we’ll be back to business as usual.  We’ve got gun shows to attend, thank you very much.

guns are objects and are used to shoot paper targets, are you telling me you can kill people with them ?

that's really dangerous, and NOT what they were designed for !!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #784 on: December 16, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »
And?

What's your point?

???

Education and people becoming more intelligent,in Ubermans mind is associated with a "negative" outcome (let's get back to middle ages.. No.. even better - about 500 B.C.).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: December 16, 2012, 06:47:16 AM »
guns are objects and are used to shoot paper targets, are you telling me you can kill people with them ?

that's really dangerous, and NOT what they were designed for !!

You can't escape the human element in firearms , a gun is a tool that has multiple uses it can be used correctly or abused that's all contingent on the human's desires

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #786 on: December 16, 2012, 06:52:14 AM »

LMFAO!  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #787 on: December 16, 2012, 06:55:01 AM »
 8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: December 16, 2012, 06:57:00 AM »

Millions of people have safely used ephedra  for years but then  one  out of shape  fat  fucker (Korey Stringer) died and they banned ephedra for  everyone else .

More laws = less freedom

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: December 16, 2012, 07:08:39 AM »

Millions of people have safely used ephedra  for years but then  one  out of shape  fat  fucker (Korey Stringer) died and they banned ephedra for  everyone else .

More laws = less freedom

Truth. And more laws people don't intend to follow

The CT killer broke the following laws , murder , suicide ( yes against the law ) theft ( of the mothers firearms ) possession of firearms without a licence , possession of ammo with a licence , transporting firearms & ammo unlawfully , bringing guns onto a gun-free school zone , etc

Lets pass more laws that A) wont stop people from doing evil things and B) punish people who never did anything wrong   

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #790 on: December 16, 2012, 07:10:48 AM »
Truth. And more laws people don't intend to follow

The CT killer broke the following laws , murder , suicide ( yes against the law ) theft ( of the mothers firearms ) possession of firearms without a licence , possession of ammo with a licence , transporting firearms & ammo unlawfully , bringing guns onto a gun-free school zone , etc

Lets pass more laws that A) wont stop people from doing evil things and B) punish people who never did anything wrong   

typical american't reaction to anything

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: December 16, 2012, 07:13:52 AM »

typical american't reaction to anything

The irony is CT has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. All designed and created to prevent things like this  :-\

The real issue is mental health

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: December 16, 2012, 07:20:45 AM »
The irony is CT has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. All designed and created to prevent things like this  :-\

The real issue is mental health
Don't get me wrong  I think we  need stronger gun regulations no because what happened in CT but because I know (personally)a lot of people that shouldn't be allowed to own a gun .

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: December 16, 2012, 07:29:14 AM »
Don't get me wrong  I think we  need stronger gun regulations no because what happened in CT but because I know (personally)a lot of people that shouldn't be allowed to own a gun .
Have those people killed anyone yet?  The ones who you think should not own one?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: December 16, 2012, 07:51:02 AM »
Have those people killed anyone yet?  The ones who you think should not own one?
Long story short , this is a  family of Ironworkers  ,Dad and three sons ,they all own many guns ,the oldest kid committed suicide  about 8 years ago ,the youngest lost it ,he's really fucked up in the head now, about two years ago he shot his dad over stupid argument , he didn't kill him but he ended up in the nut house , now he's out ,he lives alone , still own many guns ,he's still a fucking lunatic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: December 16, 2012, 07:59:02 AM »
Long story short , this is a  family of Ironworkers  ,Dad and three sons ,they all own many guns ,the oldest kid committed suicide  about 8 years ago ,the youngest lost it ,he's really fucked up in the head now, about two years ago he shot his dad over stupid argument , he didn't kill him but he ended up in the nut house , now he's out ,he lives alone , still own many guns ,he's still a fucking lunatic.
Its clear that guns did not make that family any less sane.  Perhaps guns are what they need so they can end themselves of their insanity.  :-\

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: December 16, 2012, 08:01:15 AM »
Perhaps guns are what they need so they can end themselves of their insanity.  :-\

I agree

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #797 on: December 16, 2012, 08:06:51 AM »
The Mother was a GUN NUTTER, so much for having Guns for protection, she was murdered with her own GUN.  You would have to be pretty NAIVE to think owning guns makes you SAFER, it makes you more vulnerable, just like the studies show.  Gun Ownership is more likely to get you killed or seriously injured.  Gun Nutters aren't too bright though, and ruled by their obsessive drives.

One incident does not prove anything and it does not help your case at all that we are dealing with a mentally disturbed individual here. Also, what is wrong with you?

all drugs - TPPIIP

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: December 16, 2012, 08:20:00 AM »

One incident does not prove anything and it does not help your case at all that we are dealing with a mentally disturbed individual here. Also, what is wrong with you?

That's E-Kul

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #799 on: December 16, 2012, 08:29:03 AM »
SOUTHBURY, Conn. (AP) — At Newtown High School, Adam Lanza had trouble relating to fellow students and teachers, but that was only part of his problem. He seemed not to feel physical or psychological pain in the same way as classmates.

Richard Novia, the school district's head of security until 2008, who also served as adviser for the school technology club, said Lanza clearly "had some disabilities."

"If that boy would've burned himself, he would not have known it or felt it physically," Novia told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "It was my job to pay close attention to that."

Novia was responsible for monitoring students as they used soldering tools and other potentially dangerous electrical equipment.

He recalled meeting with school guidance counselors, administrators and with the boy's mother, Nancy Lanza, to understand his problems and find ways to ensure his safety. But there were other crises only a mother could solve.

"He would have an episode, and she'd have to return or come to the high school and deal with it," Novia said, describing how the young man would sometimes withdraw completely "from whatever he was supposed to be doing," whether it was sitting in class or reading a book.

Adam Lanza "could take flight, which I think was the big issue, and it wasn't a rebellious or defiant thing," Novia said. "It was withdrawal."

Authorities on Saturday continued a wide-ranging investigating into the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history, trying to understand what led the young man to kill his mother in their home and then slaughter 26 children and adults at a Connecticut elementary school before taking his own life.

A law enforcement official, speaking on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to discuss the unfolding investigation, said Lanza had been diagnosed with Asperger's, a milder form of autism. People with the disorder tend to function poorly socially but can be highly intelligent.

If he did have Asperger's, his lack of sensation could be related to the disorder, said psychologist Elizabeth Laugeson, an assistant clinical professor at the University of California, Los Angeles. People with Asperger's can be overly sensitive to things like touch, noise and pain, or sometimes under-sensitive, she said.

Back in their teenage years, Adam and his older brother, Ryan, were both members of the tech club, which offered students a chance to work on computers, videotape school events and produce public-access broadcasts.

It was popular among socially awkward students. But Adam, while clearly smart, had problems that went beyond an adolescent lack of social skills, Novia said.

"You had yourself a very scared young boy, who was very nervous around people he could trust or he refused to speak with," Novia said.

The club provided a setting for students to build lasting friendships. But while other members were acquainted with Adam, none was close to him.

"Have you found his best friend? Have you found a friend?" Novia asked. "You're not going to. He was a loner."

Adam was not physically bullied, although he may have been teased, Novia said.

The club gave the boy a place where he could be more at ease and indulge his interest in computers. His anxieties appeared to ease somewhat, but they never disappeared. When people approached him in the hallways, he would press himself against the wall or walk in a different direction, clutching tight to his black case.

"The behavior would be more like an 8-year-old who refuses to give up his teddy bear," Novia said. "What you knew with Adam is it was a possession. It was not a possession to be put at risk."

Even so, Novia said, his primary concern was that Adam might become a target for abuse by his fellow students, not that he might become a threat.

"Somewhere along in the last four years, there were significant changes that led to what has happened," Novia said. "I could never have foreseen him doing that."

Jim McDade, who lives a few houses from where Nancy Lanza was slain, said his family became acquainted with the two brothers and their mother because their children were about the same ages and rode the school bus together.

"There was certainly no indication of anything unusual that lets you think that a kid's going to do something like that," said McDade, who works in finance in New York. "There was nothing that would indicate anything going on behind the scenes that would lead to this horrible mess."

He recalled Adam Lanza as "a very bright kid."

Olivia DeVivo, a student at the University of Connecticut, was in Adam Lanza's 10th grade English class.

"He was very different and very shy and didn't make an effort to interact with anybody," she said.

DeVivo said Lanza always carried a briefcase and wore his shirts buttoned up to the top button. She said he seemed bright but never really participated in class.

"Now looking back, it's kind of like 'OK, he had all these signs,' but you can't say every shy person would do something like this."

Lanza's family was struggling to make sense of what happened and "trying to find whatever answers we can," his father, Peter Lanza, said in a statement late Saturday that also expressed sympathy for the victims' families.

___

Associated Press writers Michael Melia and Jim Fitzgerald in Newtown, Conn., Denise Lavoie in Stamford, Conn., and Stephanie Nano in New York contributed to this report.