Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86346 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1000 on: December 18, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »
do you think there should be any laws at all? every law infringes some freedom somehow for someone. but without law, there can be no freedom

No, I do not believe in a lawless society. Laws infringe on the very people that are doing things that have been deemed by society to be illegal. I have done nothing illegal, so why should I give up my rights to protection, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness to appease a knee-jerk action by some politician that is trying to capitalize on a tragedy for their political gain? No fucking way is an Adminstration that armed Mexican drug cartels, so that they could come on American soil and kill Americans, is going to convince me that they know or care about gun control or gun safety.

I do not believe in politicians telling me I cannot look out for myself, think for myself, and that I pose a great danger to myself, so they will enact laws that suit them to "protect" me. Dianne Fucking Feinstein does not know what is best for me or how to protect me, nor is she willing to do anything to protect me. Her actions are to further her political career.

Just a bullshit smokescreen so that the underyling issue of mental illness gets hidden.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1001 on: December 18, 2012, 04:15:53 PM »
I'm for arming the teachers. Run it somewhat like they do the armed pilots program, ask for volunteers, have them vetted and trained by the state and/or federal government, and offer them a slight bump in pay for additional service.

You save taxes, the kids won't be afraid or stand-offish because it a teacher they interact with everyday, etc.......

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1002 on: December 18, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
I'm for arming the teachers. Run it somewhat like they do the armed pilots program, ask for volunteers, have them vetted and trained by the state and/or federal government, and offer them a slight bump in pay for additional service.

You save taxes, the kids won't be afraid or stand-offish because it a teacher they interact with everyday, etc.......
Yes. Giving teachers a shoot-to-kill mandate is not insane.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1003 on: December 18, 2012, 05:19:15 PM »
Yes. Giving teachers a shoot-to-kill mandate is not insane.

Of course but giving the teachers the right to die defenseless is clearly not insane  ???
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1004 on: December 18, 2012, 05:21:23 PM »

Arming teachers in a confined place like a classroom full of kids is absolutely ridiculous.   9 innocent bystanders were wounded by bullets and debris when NYC cops open fired on a suspect outside a crowded Manhattan street this past August.  If trained Cops can injure 9 innocent bystanders in a crowded area with their guns, a gun toting teacher blasting away in a classroom full of panicking children could certainly be much worse.

So you are basing your argument of one case as an example?!?   ???
all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1005 on: December 18, 2012, 05:40:24 PM »

yep.  They have to keep concealed in thunderware.  kids woudl never know who was packing.  if they talk about it, they lose their job.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1006 on: December 18, 2012, 05:41:14 PM »
Killer’s data destruction: Adam Lanza smashed hard drive before massacre
By JEANE MACINTOSH
Last Updated: 10:33 AM, December 18, 2012
Posted: 12:30 AM, December 18, 2012

Before he set off on his heinous rampage, Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza tried to cover his deadly tracks by smashing the hard drive of at least one of his cherished computers, according to investigators.

The shattered drive was recovered during a search of the home of Nancy Lanza, the killer’s doting mom — and his first victim.

Forensics experts were trying yesterday to piece the broken hard drive together, hoping it will help reveal clues about the horrific Sandy Hook Elementary School slaughter, which left 20 little kids and six educators dead.

It is unclear whether information could be retrieved from the battered drive.

Police have declined specific comment on any evidence gathered at the school or Nancy Lanza’s home and said they were not yet ready to discuss a possible motive.

A source told the Connecticut Post that medications usually prescribed for mental illness were not found at the home.

Investigators are trying determine if Lanza was being treated for a medical or psychiatric ailment, and what, if anything, was prescribed, the source told the paper.

Lanza's parents had previously told poeple their son had Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism, but it is unclear if he had ever been formally diagnosed.

Last night that investigators also seized cellphones and computer games.

"It's pretty clear he was an avid gamer," a source told the paper.

"Many of these games are very, very violent," FBI investigator Robert Paquette told the Post. "I can't help but believe these can affect the minds of someone unbalanced."

Adam’s father, Peter, a tax expert, and older brother, Ryan, 24, have spent hours answering questions for state and federal investigators but have been unable to shed any light on what sparked Adam’s deadly rage.

“In all that time, they got no real information that could help figure this out,” one source familiar with the interviews told The Post.

Nancy Lanza — who was shot in the head four times by her son before his schoolhouse massacre — gave no indication she thought he was about to snap, friends said.

Diagnosed with the autism-related Asperger’s syndrome and afflicted with a medical condition that kept him from feeling physical pain, Adam Lanza had lived with his mother since his parents’ amicable 2009 divorce.

The Lanzas’ divorce mediator, Paula Levy, yesterday said both parents were concerned about getting the best care and attention for their troubled son. Nancy Lanza got $289,800 a year in alimony and shared custody of Adam, court records show.

“The only two things I remember them saying is that she really didn’t like to leave him alone. And I know they went out of their way to accommodate him,” said Levy.

Adam Lanza, 20, spent much of his time at his mom’s home alone in one of two bedrooms he used, either reading or on his computers, friends said.

“He was always home at 11,” Nancy Lanza’s friend Ellen Adriani said. “Nancy said he was a night owl. He tended to stay up and read into the morning.

“It was unusual,” Adriani noted of the morning Lanza unleashed his evil fury, for Adam “to be up that early.”

When Adam was in high school, he was also given extra supervision by teachers and staff.

Former Newtown HS security head Richard Novia saidNancy Lanza met with counselors and administrators to find ways to keep him safe. Novia said Lanza was such an awkward misfit that he worried the boy would be bullied, but that he wasn’t a threat to others.

“He would have an episode, and she’d have to return or come to the high school and deal with it,” Novia said, noting that Adam Lanza would sometime completely withdraw from tasks.

“We were worried about him being the victim, or that he could hurt himself” Novia said.

Meanwhile, Adam’s former childhood babysitter, Ryan Kraft, recalled that Nancy Lanza was insistent that he watch her quiet, introverted son like a hawk.

“[She said] to keep an eye on him at all times,” Kraft told CBS. “To never turn my back, or even to go to the bathroom or anything like that.”

Additional reporting by Jennifer Bain, Josh Margolin and AP

How do you babysit a kid for hours on end and not go to the bathroom? That's silly. Did she expect the babysitter to use a piss jug like many Getbiggers use?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1007 on: December 18, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
I’ve figured out how to solve this whole mess. The answer is more guns and more armed guards.

First – arm kindergarteners, elementary school students, high school students, anyone who goes to college. Arm teachers, postal employees, bus-drivers, hot dog vendors, Wal Mart clerks, ALL McDonald’s employees, pedestrians, drivers, bartenders, custodians, web-designers. Make sure that yoga instructors, waiters, waitresses, dry cleaners, barbers, beauticians, masseuses, welders, plumbers, carpenters, farmers, musicians, actors, directors, CEOs, accountants, mechanics, landlords, librarians, chemists, childcare workers, engineers, coaches, computer programmers, economists, editors, journalists, electricians, secretaries, real estate agents, referees and veterinarians are packing heat.

Second – place  ARMED GUARDS  in every office, bar, barbershop, school (K-Phd) – preferably one per classroom, library,  public restroom, movie theater, hospital, clinic, grocery store, hardware store, video store, coffee house, restaurant, outhouse,  shopping mall, post office, DMV, Dollar General Store, Sam’s Club, Wal Mart and bookstore.

But don’t even THINK about any kind of gun control. That would just be ridiculous.
G

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #1008 on: December 18, 2012, 08:51:41 PM »

Damn straight. We need to throw in some bladed weapns in addition to guns  for teach. For closeup work.
Ninja throwing stars, samurai swords...betcha the whole class would be quiet during lectures.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1009 on: December 18, 2012, 08:53:23 PM »
I’ve figured out how to solve this whole mess. The answer is more guns and more armed guards.

First – arm kindergarteners, elementary school students, high school students, anyone who goes to college. Arm teachers, postal employees, bus-drivers, hot dog vendors, Wal Mart clerks, ALL McDonald’s employees, pedestrians, drivers, bartenders, custodians, web-designers. Make sure that yoga instructors, waiters, waitresses, dry cleaners, barbers, beauticians, masseuses, welders, plumbers, carpenters, farmers, musicians, actors, directors, CEOs, accountants, mechanics, landlords, librarians, chemists, childcare workers, engineers, coaches, computer programmers, economists, editors, journalists, electricians, secretaries, real estate agents, referees and veterinarians are packing heat.

Second – place  ARMED GUARDS  in every office, bar, barbershop, school (K-Phd) – preferably one per classroom, library,  public restroom, movie theater, hospital, clinic, grocery store, hardware store, video store, coffee house, restaurant, outhouse,  shopping mall, post office, DMV, Dollar General Store, Sam’s Club, Wal Mart and bookstore.

But don’t even THINK about any kind of gun control. That would just be ridiculous.

I like it. But "Hot Dog vendors".  Everyone knows Hot Dog Vendors are crazy.  
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: December 18, 2012, 08:55:01 PM »
We talk about firearms cause some nut used the guns his parents didnt safely lock... Very same parents who drove him mad in the first place...which means the real responsible are atheist parents who get divorced and destroy their kids in the process...are hypocritical atheists going to adress this? no..of course not...the problem are firearms right?

Now what about we talk about the fact that most of the year, millions of people have firearms yet NOTHING BAD HAPPEN probably most of the time cause they are christians -or not-. Yeah. Stop with the drama. The real problem nobody is going to face tho, is how our atheist society builds depressed kids , how parents abandon kids to TV which is filled with garbage.
Also why dont we talk about the fact that most murders are commited by black and mexican people all year long? Kids barely raised by shitty separated parents.

Our kids are left in front of screens , influenced by ideas, thoughts, images, videos, sounds, that are incredibly violent, hours a day for years and younger than ever, their parents dont care about them much, and you wonder why they re more violent than say, their ancestors 2 or three generations ago who werent exposed to all of that non sense and spent their days reading, thinking , spending time with loved ones, contributing, or ...working instead of having their brains passively filled with crap all day long?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1011 on: December 18, 2012, 09:01:16 PM »
And anyone who thinks you can cross-train Elementary School teachers and administrators to be killers, or even competent body guards, why stop there?

Let's do this. . .

Train bus drivers to be neurosurgeons.

Train Professional Boxers to be dress designers

Train Structural Engineers to be Rock n' Roll Singers.

a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1012 on: December 18, 2012, 09:04:03 PM »
I see nothing wrong with allowing city bus drivers to get their permits, get trained, and carry on their buses.   They see a crime, and they may be able to help.  There are probably people with far less training riding the bus packig heat.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1013 on: December 18, 2012, 09:06:19 PM »
And anyone who thinks you can cross-train Elementary School teachers and administrators to be killers, or even competent body guards, why stop there?

Let's do this. . .

Train bus drivers to be neurosurgeons.

Train Professional Boxers to be dress designers

Train Structural Engineers to be Rock n' Roll Singers.

;D
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1014 on: December 18, 2012, 09:07:40 PM »
We talk about firearms cause some nut used the guns his parents didnt safely lock... Very same parents who drove him mad in the first place...which means the real responsible are atheist parents who get divorced and destroy their kids in the process...are hypocritical atheists going to adress this? no..of course not...the problem are firearms right?

Now what about we talk about the fact that most of the year, millions of people have firearms yet NOTHING BAD HAPPEN probably most of the time cause they are christians -or not-. Yeah. Stop with the drama. The real problem nobody is going to face tho, is how our atheist society builds depressed kids , how parents abandon kids to TV which is filled with garbage.
Why dont we talk about the fact that most murders are commited by black and mexican people all year long?

Our kids are left in front of screens , influenced by ideas, thoughts, images, videos, sounds, that are incredibly violent, hours a day for years and younger than ever, their parents dont care about them much, and you wonder why they re more violent than say, their ancestors 2 or three generations ago who werent exposed to all of that non sense and spent their days reading, thinking , spending time with loved ones, contributing, or ...working?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: December 18, 2012, 09:08:44 PM »
Meh.

There are an estimated 300,000,000 - 400,000,000 firearms in circulation in America. When the great Getbig braintrust figures out how to get those under control, plus the great underground economy that will spring up to accommodate those that won't giving a flying fuck about regulation...... The great gun control argument will warrant more that a shrug from me.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: December 18, 2012, 09:16:25 PM »
Damn straight. We need to throw in some bladed weapns in addition to guns  for teach. For closeup work.
Ninja throwing stars, samurai swords...betcha the whole class would be quiet during lectures.

People like to poke fun at it, but explain to me how a police officer, military, or armed security guard would work better than a Teacher trained to the same standard. Notice I didn't say to just allow teachers to strap up. You take a few trusted and willing aside, give them phys. evals, then have a police or federal firearms instructor teach them threat assessment, and shooting, and have them requalify every few months.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: December 18, 2012, 09:19:54 PM »
The only smart thing to do is to install guarded doors and metal detectors in all schools -and to punish anyone who let a stranger enter a school from somewhere else than this very same guarded door, with death penalty- period. Will give some jobs to a lot of people in the process.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1018 on: December 18, 2012, 10:08:41 PM »
Who let the guy in? was it the Principal? either way he would of shot his way in.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #1019 on: December 18, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »
The only smart thing to do is to install guarded doors and metal detectors in all schools -and to punish anyone who let a stranger enter a school from somewhere else than this very same guarded door, with death penalty- period. Will give some jobs to a lot of people in the process.

Dont most schools have metal detectors already? Doesnt stop the crazies.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1020 on: December 18, 2012, 10:45:59 PM »
Radio stations are now pulling this whores song not because it sucks or what not , but because her lyrics in the say say "lets make the most of the night like we are going to die young"

Song was probably recorded over a year ago

America  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: December 18, 2012, 11:05:02 PM »

Also why dont we talk about the fact that most murders are commited by black and mexican people all year long? Kids barely raised by shitty separated parents.

Our kids are left in front of screens , influenced by ideas, thoughts, images, videos, sounds, that are incredibly violent, hours a day for years and younger than ever, their parents dont care about them much, and you wonder why they re more violent than say, their ancestors 2 or three generations ago who werent exposed to all of that non sense and spent their days reading, thinking , spending time with loved ones, contributing, or ...working?

Sigh. The young man had aspergers syndrom a milder form of autism. This is not a condition which is a result of bad parenting.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1022 on: December 19, 2012, 04:20:32 AM »
Of course but giving the teachers the right to die defenseless is clearly not insane  ???
This answer is insane. Is this really how your mind works?   :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1023 on: December 19, 2012, 04:46:55 AM »

Arming teachers in a confined place like a classroom full of kids is absolutely ridiculous.   9 innocent bystanders were wounded by bullets and debris when NYC cops open fired on a suspect outside a crowded Manhattan street this past August.  If trained Cops can injure 9 innocent bystanders in a crowded area with their guns, a gun toting teacher blasting away in a classroom full of panicking children could certainly be much worse.

And you say that without any knowledge how many cops (2) fired their guns, and without understanding that the situation in the classroom isn't same than in the hallway full of panicking people. Furthermore, these cowards doesn't attack if there is possibility to encounter the gunfire, so the teacher doesn't even have to shoot to keep these cowards away. Carrying gun is enough to stop these crimes altogether. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1024 on: December 19, 2012, 06:17:45 AM »
This answer is insane. Is this really how your mind works?   :-\

Because giving teacher back their 2nd amendment rights and the ability to defend themselves and the little kids is insane. Honesly now I have to question how your mind works because you seem to have an issue with human beings defending themselves when faced with deadly threats. Leaving the current laws intact and giving teachers and their students the right to die defenseless is not insane but allowing them to conceal carry and shoot back at maniacs is insane in your mind?

Stop pretending to be intelligent. You can hide behind your grammar abilities all you want but you are still the approximate equal of that ape in your profile picture in terms of intelligence.
all drugs - TPPIIP