Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86395 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1050 on: December 19, 2012, 10:54:58 PM »
Nations must take responsibility for all it's citizens, and not heap blame on those who the group has failed and as a result of that the outcast and downtrodden take their Revenge.  JMO

On an individual, non governmental level... I absulutly agree

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1051 on: December 20, 2012, 12:54:20 AM »
2012: Hurricane Sandy. SandyHook Elmentary.

Coincidence? I think not.

Abdominal Cswollman/Hierarchy  Approved

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1052 on: December 20, 2012, 02:30:18 AM »
2012: Hurricane Sandy. SandyHook Elmentary.

Coincidence? I think not.

Abdominal Cswollman/Hierarchy  Approved

Goes deeper than that bropotamus -

Hurricane Sandy - Sandy Hook Shooting keeps people from thinking of 12 -21- 2012.

Aurora  (numeric order code of the letters) = 1 +22+18+15+22+1 = 79.  79 is the elemental number of Gold. Gold will be the only thing of value when the economy collapses on 12/21......... Now who controls the Gold........ The Illuminati !

It's a plot to enslave us all.

;).

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1053 on: December 20, 2012, 02:57:51 AM »
Is this a normal reaction to your 6 year old daughter having just been shot.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1054 on: December 20, 2012, 03:02:16 AM »
That type of thing I just chalk up to nervous reaction, like Cops that joke at accidents, etc.....

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1055 on: December 20, 2012, 04:23:12 AM »

Hurricane Sandy - Sandy Hook Shooting keeps people from thinking of 12 -21- 2012.

Aurora  (numeric order code of the letters) = 1 +22+18+15+22+1 = 79.  79 is the elemental number of Gold. Gold will be the only thing of value when the economy collapses on 12/21......... Now who controls the Gold........ The Illuminati !

;).

Lol!

I literally spent 5 minutes trying to add letters up and find a secret numeric code to make my post even that much better....but I couldn't find anything, and I realized im too old to be doing this nonsense, so I moved on.

Except that....

SANDY= 19 1 14  4 25 = 9/11 twin towers, the 14th is the date of the Sandy shooting, and 25 + the extra "1" = how many people killed on the 14th.

Were really making some progress here and discovering "things to consider."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: December 20, 2012, 12:36:12 PM »

Aurora  (numeric order code of the letters) = 1 +22+18+15+22+1 = 79.  79 is the elemental number of Gold. Gold will be the only thing of value when the economy collapses on 12/21......... Now who controls the Gold........ The Illuminati !

;).

This better start happening soon or it is a hoax. It is already 12-21-2012 in some parts of the world....so far, I've heard nothing.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1057 on: December 20, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
'Like Jesus, Annie laid down her life'
NY cardinal compares slain Conn. teacher to Jesus

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-cardinal-compares-slain-conn-teacher-jesus-163230478.html

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) — A single bell tolled Thursday at the Connecticut funeral of a 6-year-old girl killed by a gunman at her elementary school, while a cardinal in New York compared a slain teacher to Jesus for giving up her life to protect others.

In Newtown, the site of the shooting rampage, grim-faced mourners hurried through the packed parking lot of St. Rose of Lima Church to attend the funeral Mass for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.

Catherine's family said in her obituary that she would be remembered for her passion for animals and her constant smile.

Catherine was among the 20 students and six teachers killed when Adam Lanza, armed with a military-style assault rifle, broke into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Dec. 14 and opened fire. Lanza killed his mother at her home before the attack and committed suicide at the school as police closed in.

Funerals were also scheduled in Connecticut on Thursday for 7-year-old Grace McDonnell and 6-year-olds Benjamin Andrew Wheeler, Jesse Lewis and Allison Wyatt, and a memorial was held for teacher Lauren Gabrielle Rousseau.

In New York, Cardinal Timothy Dolan told mourners at the funeral of 52-year-old Anne Marie Murphy that the teacher "brought together a community, a nation, a world, now awed by her own life and death."

Murphy's father, Hugh McGowan, said authorities told him that she died trying to protect her young pupils. Her body was found covering a group of children's bodies as if to shield them, McGowan said.

Dolan underscored her sacrifice.

"Like Jesus, Annie laid down her life for her friends," Dolan said. "Like Jesus, Annie's life and death brings light, truth, goodness and love to a world often shrouded in darkness, evil, selfishness and death."

About 15 people arrived at St. Mary of the Assumption Church in Katonah, N.Y., in a yellow school bus with "Newtown" written on its side. The church quickly filled and about 100 mourners waited outside.

Janelle Wingert, of Wyoming, said in an email interview that she met Murphy when they were involved in the same faith-based community service activities in the Newtown area. She said Murphy asked her after 9/11 what she would do if someone attacked a school where she was working.

"She was serious and so intense in the question," Wingert said in a Facebook post. "She died doing exactly what she said she would do — put herself between the gunman and her little ones, who she saw as the most precious of all in God's heart."

Trinity Episcopal church on Newtown's Main Street was filled to capacity for the funeral of Benjamin Wheeler, and scores of mourners who couldn't get in milled about outside. The service for a child described as a lighthouse buff, budding musician and Beatles fan included a rendition of "Here Comes The Sun" and the hymn "Amazing Grace."

Benjamin's five uncles acted as pallbearers. About two dozen Boy Scout leaders lined the front pathway to the church in honor of the former Cub Scout.

In downtown Danbury, mourners filed into the ornate white-pillared First Congregational Church for a memorial service for teacher Lauren Rousseau. The congregation in the packed church sang "Morning Has Broken" and "Let There Be Peace On Earth."

Friends wept on the altar as they remembered the spirited, hardworking, sunny-natured young woman who loved children and animals, especially cats, and who had always wanted to be a teacher. They spoke of how the 30-year-old brightened their lives with her silliness and gave them all nicknames.

A U.S. Justice Department official told The Associated Press that Attorney General Eric Holder would travel to Newtown on Thursday to meet with first responders and law enforcement officials. The trip comes after Holder met with Vice President Joe Biden, who is tasked with leading an administration-wide effort to create new proposals for reducing gun violence.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the trip hadn't been publicly announced.

In addition to the services, the families of 6-year-old Olivia Rose Engel, behavioral therapist Rachel Marie D'Avino and school psychologist Mary Sherlach have calling hours Thursday.

At least nine funerals and wakes were held Wednesday, and more are set for Friday and Saturday.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: December 20, 2012, 03:15:27 PM »
I've enjoyed watching Piers Morgan go bonkers on his show the last couple of evenings.   

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: December 20, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
who is Piers Morgan  ??? ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1060 on: December 20, 2012, 03:26:23 PM »
who is Piers Morgan  ??? ???
a guy who goes bonkers on his show

***He also had his own talk show at one time, I think. And I believe he does the voice over Intro for the show "The Chew"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: December 20, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »
a guy who goes bonkers on his show

***He also had his own talk show at one time, I think. And I believe he does the voice over Intro for the show "The Chew"

guy looks like a sensitive maxi pad

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1062 on: December 20, 2012, 03:49:28 PM »

[/quote
He is. I can't fucking stand that guy. Why he is on US tv is beyond me, he needs to fuck off back to the UK.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1063 on: December 20, 2012, 04:14:26 PM »

[/quote
He is. I can't fucking stand that guy. Why he is on US tv is beyond me, he needs to fuck off back to the UK.

^
This.   the guy morgan is terrible. Dreadful. Some of the worst TV on TV and that's tough to do.
a

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1064 on: December 20, 2012, 05:05:29 PM »
'Like Jesus, Annie laid down her life'
NY cardinal compares slain Conn. teacher to Jesus

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-cardinal-compares-slain-conn-teacher-jesus-163230478.html

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) — A single bell tolled Thursday at the Connecticut funeral of a 6-year-old girl killed by a gunman at her elementary school, while a cardinal in New York compared a slain teacher to Jesus for giving up her life to protect others.

In Newtown, the site of the shooting rampage, grim-faced mourners hurried through the packed parking lot of St. Rose of Lima Church to attend the funeral Mass for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.

Catherine's family said in her obituary that she would be remembered for her passion for animals and her constant smile.

Catherine was among the 20 students and six teachers killed when Adam Lanza, armed with a military-style assault rifle, broke into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Dec. 14 and opened fire. Lanza killed his mother at her home before the attack and committed suicide at the school as police closed in.

Funerals were also scheduled in Connecticut on Thursday for 7-year-old Grace McDonnell and 6-year-olds Benjamin Andrew Wheeler, Jesse Lewis and Allison Wyatt, and a memorial was held for teacher Lauren Gabrielle Rousseau.

In New York, Cardinal Timothy Dolan told mourners at the funeral of 52-year-old Anne Marie Murphy that the teacher "brought together a community, a nation, a world, now awed by her own life and death."

Murphy's father, Hugh McGowan, said authorities told him that she died trying to protect her young pupils. Her body was found covering a group of children's bodies as if to shield them, McGowan said.

Dolan underscored her sacrifice.

"Like Jesus, Annie laid down her life for her friends," Dolan said. "Like Jesus, Annie's life and death brings light, truth, goodness and love to a world often shrouded in darkness, evil, selfishness and death."

About 15 people arrived at St. Mary of the Assumption Church in Katonah, N.Y., in a yellow school bus with "Newtown" written on its side. The church quickly filled and about 100 mourners waited outside.

Janelle Wingert, of Wyoming, said in an email interview that she met Murphy when they were involved in the same faith-based community service activities in the Newtown area. She said Murphy asked her after 9/11 what she would do if someone attacked a school where she was working.

"She was serious and so intense in the question," Wingert said in a Facebook post. "She died doing exactly what she said she would do — put herself between the gunman and her little ones, who she saw as the most precious of all in God's heart."

Trinity Episcopal church on Newtown's Main Street was filled to capacity for the funeral of Benjamin Wheeler, and scores of mourners who couldn't get in milled about outside. The service for a child described as a lighthouse buff, budding musician and Beatles fan included a rendition of "Here Comes The Sun" and the hymn "Amazing Grace."

Benjamin's five uncles acted as pallbearers. About two dozen Boy Scout leaders lined the front pathway to the church in honor of the former Cub Scout.

In downtown Danbury, mourners filed into the ornate white-pillared First Congregational Church for a memorial service for teacher Lauren Rousseau. The congregation in the packed church sang "Morning Has Broken" and "Let There Be Peace On Earth."

Friends wept on the altar as they remembered the spirited, hardworking, sunny-natured young woman who loved children and animals, especially cats, and who had always wanted to be a teacher. They spoke of how the 30-year-old brightened their lives with her silliness and gave them all nicknames.

A U.S. Justice Department official told The Associated Press that Attorney General Eric Holder would travel to Newtown on Thursday to meet with first responders and law enforcement officials. The trip comes after Holder met with Vice President Joe Biden, who is tasked with leading an administration-wide effort to create new proposals for reducing gun violence.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the trip hadn't been publicly announced.

In addition to the services, the families of 6-year-old Olivia Rose Engel, behavioral therapist Rachel Marie D'Avino and school psychologist Mary Sherlach have calling hours Thursday.

At least nine funerals and wakes were held Wednesday, and more are set for Friday and Saturday.

Not only are they Heroes, there like Jesus. WOW

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: December 20, 2012, 05:22:29 PM »
LIKE JESUS

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #1066 on: December 20, 2012, 05:43:08 PM »
I just love the age old logic, guns dont  kill people. people do....
I love america.... they have their faults like everyone.. but they have iron will and heart...
BUT something needs to be done.... about the guns
Nulear weopons dont kill people either... its people that do it but you guys seem to not want anyone to have nuclear power...
same rule should be applied to guns applied to guns.....
there are other ways to protect property.... stop hiding behind that
choice is an illusion

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1067 on: December 20, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »
I just love the age old logic, guns dont  kill people. people do....
I love america.... they have their faults like everyone.. but they have iron will and heart...
BUT something needs to be done.... about the guns
Nulear weopons dont kill people either... its people that do it but you guys seem to not want anyone to have nuclear power...
same rule should be applied to guns applied to guns.....
there are other ways to protect property.... stop hiding behind that
Americans are CRAZY, and what makes their craziness scary is they don't even know it.  You can just imagine gun nutter Nancy Lanza spouting all the same nonsense, I need my guns for protection for me and my family, guns don't kill people, the answer is More guns etc etc.  And what was this Gun Nutters fate: Being shot in the face 4 times at close range by her own gun in her own house by her own son.  What makes a Gun Nutter a Nutter is their lack of reasonableness, their obsessive personalities, their rigid black & white outlook, these people would rather be shot in the face 4 times at close range by their own gun in their own house by their own son than see reason.  That's what makes these people Nutters, they are BEYOND help, and as a nation comprised of tens of millions of these type of Nutters, they deserve everything the get.  If as a nation that want to send a collective FUCK YOU to their children, and condemn them to violence and misery and propaganda and lies, so be it, but if they expect the rest of the world to remain silent while they enable the slaughter of 5 year old children, they can get Fucked.  I guarantee, nothing will change, these shootings will continue with the same frequent regularity that they always have, the Americans have created the perfect environment for this.  Americans are arrogant, ignorant beasts, and their chickens have come home to roost, they made their bed, now they must lie in it.

V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1068 on: December 20, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »
Americans are CRAZY, and what makes their craziness scary is they don't even know it.  You can just imagine gun nutter Nancy Lanza spouting all the same nonsense, I need my guns for protection for me and my family, guns don't kill people, the answer is More guns etc etc.  And what was this Gun Nutters fate: Being shot in the face 4 times at close range by her own gun in her own house by her own son.  What makes a Gun Nutter a Nutter is their lack of reasonableness, their obsessive personalities, their rigid black & white outlook, these people would rather be shot in the face 4 times at close range by their own gun in their own house by their own son than see reason.  That's what makes these people Nutters, they are BEYOND help, and as a nation comprised of tens of millions of these type of Nutters, they deserve everything the get.  If as a nation that want to send a collective FUCK YOU to their children, and condemn them to violence and misery and propaganda and lies, so be it, but if they expect the rest of the world to remain silent while they enable the slaughter of 5 year old children, they can get Fucked.  I guarantee, nothing will change, these shootings will continue with the same frequent regularity that they always have, the Americans have created the perfect environment for this.  Americans are arrogant, ignorant beasts, and their chickens have come home to roost, they made their bed, now they must lie in it.

Fear. And more of it.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #1069 on: December 20, 2012, 06:35:05 PM »

I believe it is fear...... as someone looking in from the outside its clear as day fear... also its hrd to change a culture they have lived with for years... I dont think it will change anyway....
choice is an illusion

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1070 on: December 21, 2012, 04:31:04 AM »

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1071 on: December 21, 2012, 04:31:55 AM »

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1072 on: December 21, 2012, 04:33:32 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1073 on: December 21, 2012, 04:39:36 AM »

A gun would have been far more effective, he would have at least managed to kill someone, pity for him, guns are hard to get in China.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1074 on: December 21, 2012, 04:54:23 AM »
A gun would have been far more effective, he would have at least managed to kill someone, pity for him, guns are hard to get in China.
hmm,, don t u think we should ban knifes also? looks like the right thing to do