Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86380 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1100 on: December 21, 2012, 04:42:05 PM »
Why ban knifes, not very effective if killing dozens of human beings in a few minutes is your goal, takes time to kill with a knife, and leaves you open to be ambushed and stopped, and killing with a knife is very personal and hands on, harder to do psychologically, from a mass killers perspective, very low on the list of weapons to use when aiming to cause maximum death, carnage and impact.  Plus you can use knives when cooking!

How right your are (for once)! People wielding knives can be scary if they are on the attack, but not nearly as threatening as someone with an semi-automatic rifle. Knives can do some serious damage to a person, but at least one has a fighting chance with one. This is not so much the case with a gun.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1101 on: December 21, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
Lol @ dumbfucks still thinking a ban or more laws will stop criminals.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1102 on: December 21, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »
what's 15 have to say about it all?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: December 21, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »
In a liberal's mind, mentally ill is considered responsible, correct?

I can't speak for all liberals....but then, neither can you. Anyway, a mentally ill person is just that, ill. Some mentally ill people may actually lead responsible lives while others do not. It would depend on the nature of the illness and how severe it is. I don't advocate locking up all mentally ill people in prisons, if that's what you are suggesting. However, I don't agree with letting seriously mentally ill people live on their own either as is current practice in most of the U.S. since we have closed all but a few of the facilities for mentally ill people. In many cases, mentally ill people live on the streets in our cities and towns.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: December 21, 2012, 04:55:01 PM »
Lol @ dumbfucks still thinking a ban or more laws will stop criminals.

Perhaps you don't realize there is a difference between common criminals and people who are mentally ill. However, banning guns will probably not keep them out of the hands of either criminals or mentally ill people. It might, however, reduce the availability of these weapons to some folks. As I have previously posted, it makes no sense to me why the average citizen needs to possess semi-automatic weapons. In my opinion these kinds of weapons should be outlawed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1105 on: December 21, 2012, 04:56:03 PM »
Well, what else is he gonna do except point at everything but himself? The gun genie is out of the bottle and isn't gonna be put back in.  :-\

Are you trying to say he's responsible?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1106 on: December 21, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
Mentally ill is not realizing these semiautomatics give nutjobs the confidence they need to carry out these mass killings/suicides.  

Revolvers wouldn't provide that confidence to successfully carry this out.

These guys are crazy, not stupid.

just sayin..........

Do you believe the rifle was used in the CT shootings or left in the car as originally reported?

The government is telling you that the rifle was used, the media told us that only handguns were used.

Obama can't scream for an assault weapon ban if it was sitting in the trunk of Lanza's car now can he?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #1107 on: December 21, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »
Indeed what use can a gun have except to kill someone? Why would a non-moron want to own one?

Nation of fear and insecurity.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: December 21, 2012, 05:14:33 PM »
Perhaps you don't realize there is a difference between common criminals and people who are mentally ill. However, banning guns will probably not keep them out of the hands of either criminals or mentally ill people. It might, however, reduce the availability of these weapons to some folks. As I have previously posted, it makes no sense to me why the average citizen needs to possess semi-automatic weapons. In my opinion these kinds of weapons should be outlawed.
Perhaps you also don't understand why someone would need a car that goes faster than 65? Or why do people need alcohol? Cigarettes?

Compare the death stats and ask yourself where the real danger is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: December 21, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »
Indeed what use can a gun have except to kill someone? Why would a non-moron want to own one?

Guns have multiple uses but I wont skirt around the issue , I have an AR15 to kill some one intent on hurting me or my family. I have NO shame in wanting to protect myself or my family.

Don't like guns? Don't get one but please don't try and tell me I can't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1110 on: December 21, 2012, 05:16:30 PM »

What if I told you Guns are a piece of art?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1111 on: December 21, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
Statistically USA shoots itself more than any other country, hahahahahahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: December 21, 2012, 05:21:29 PM »
Statistically USA shoots itself more than any other country, hahahahahahahaha

Another foreign troll who really doesn't care about any of the victims , just want to join the party in USA bashing 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1113 on: December 21, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
When I was a kid, we played "Cowboys and Indians" with plastic guns every day.

I never grew up and shot any real Indians? So I'm finding the video game excuse pretty fucking lame.

Some spoiled brat, head case of an adult, was having a temper tantrum because he didn't get his own way, so he murdered his mother and 26 innocent, defenseless people, including 20 children. Stop calling it anything but that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: December 21, 2012, 05:27:21 PM »
When I was a kid, we played "Cowboys and Indians" with plastic guns every day.

I never grew up and shot any real Indians? So I'm finding the video game excuse pretty fucking lame.

Some spoiled brat, head case of an adult, was having a temper tantrum because he didn't get his own way, so he murdered his mother and 26 innocent, defenseless people, including 20 children. Stop calling it anything but that.

It is lame , and he's just as much of an asshole as the anti-gunners who claim the inanimate object is to blame , it blames everyone but the person responsible.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: December 21, 2012, 05:32:36 PM »

This is the logic that confuses people that are looking to blame anything except the perpetrator of the crime and what drove him to do it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1116 on: December 21, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »
Another foreign troll who really doesn't care about any of the victims , just want to join the party in USA bashing 

Noone advocating the ownership of guns can pretend to care about these kids. Any sane person can see chidrens lives > outdated pride in a long irrelevent "constitutional right". You all shit your pants that maturing as a nation and doing the obvious sensible thing will somehow make you look weak or compromise the morals on which the, in many ways great, Nation was founded. Totally pathetic bunch of rednecks. Grow up.

To the rest of the world it's like watching an episode of King of The Hill where Hank won't admit he's wrong in case it compromises his notion of himself as a man.....except this is real and involves 6-16 year olds getting shot in the face every couple of weeks.
pretty sickening stuff.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: December 21, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »
Noone advocating the ownership of guns can pretend to care about these kids. Any sane person can see chidrens lives > outdated pride in a long irrelevent "constitutional right". You all shit your pants that maturing as a nation and doing the obvious sensible thing will somehow make you look weak or compromise the morals on which the, in many ways great, Nation was founded. Totally pathetic bunch of rednecks. Grow up.

To the rest of the world it's like watching an episode of King of The Hill where Hank won't admit he's wrong in case it compromises his notion of himself as a man.....except this is real and involves 6-16 year olds getting shot in the face every couple of weeks.
pretty sickening stuff.

Yes we should all strive to be like you  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1118 on: December 21, 2012, 05:46:31 PM »

pretty sickening stuff.

Oh stop the shit... The premise of constitutional rights extends past these children... Yes, it's a tragedy, but without our rights, both good and bad, then you don't have the country you have today... The country who assisted in 2 world wars and is basically the model by which all other modern western democracies are based on.

Sure... It ain't perfect... Nothing is, but you take the bad with the good.

Does this suck? Of course, and my heart goes out to every single person affected by tragedy, but that doesn't mean that the ideal of what the constitution stands for is any less valid today than it was in the 1780s

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1119 on: December 21, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »
Oh stop the shit... The premise of constitutional rights extends past these children... Yes, it's a tragedy, but without our rights, both good and bad, then you don't have the country you have today... The country who assisted in 2 world wars and is basically the model by which all other modern western democracies are based on.

Does this suck? Of course, and my heart goes out to every single person affected by tragedy, but that doesn't mean that the ideal of what the constitution stands for is any less valid today than it was in the 1780s
Solid bro, solid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: December 21, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »

Concise and accurate

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: December 21, 2012, 05:49:55 PM »

QFT

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: December 21, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »

On your head be it. Clearly no room for introspection here. Your pride is too great, you know everything and the constitution invented all those years ago will always be relevant and never need modifying. 

In a few hundred years when you are a less young and more mature nation you may shed the insecurities which generate all this posturing and learn to question things and stop cutting off your nose to spite your face, for want of a better phrase.

What does "it's in the constitution" really mean? And why can't you take it out of the constitution? Is either the domestic or international political climate the same now as when it was written? Er no. Evolve men.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1123 on: December 21, 2012, 06:09:05 PM »
In a few hundred years when you are a less young and more mature nation you may shed the insecurities which generate all this posturing and learn to question things and stop cutting off your nose to spite your face, for want of a better phrase.

Fuck the fuck off, obnoxiously pretentious fuck.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: December 21, 2012, 06:14:19 PM »
On your head be it. Clearly no room for introspection here. Your pride is too great, you know everything and the constitution invented all those years ago will always be relevant and never need modifying. 

What does "it's in the constitution" really mean? And why can't you take it out of the constitution? Is either the domestic or international political climate the same now as when it was written? Er no. Evolve men.

Keep commenting on what's best for America your fascination is cute but it still wont bring these kids back , it's only after these types of tragedies do douche-bags like you start spewing what we need to do , you're a vulture who smells blood a to spout off your opinion as if it matters

The irony is you're obsessed with America , you're on a American bodybuilding site with a picture of an American bodybuilder next to your  , American ( not born ) rapper name , again your fake concern is cute but fuck off if you think you know what's best for this country or anyone cares.