Author Topic: CT Shooting - President Obama Breaks Down (School Shooting)  (Read 7239 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: President Obama Breaks Down (School Shooting)
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 08:56:17 AM »
LOL @ people thinking a caring emotional man gets up to his position HAHA  ;D ;D

Top politicians must be the worst sociopaths there are.
Imagine the fukin' wheelin' n' dealin' going on behind the curtains... not even talking about how freaky hard it must be to get to top in that dirty game - everyone is stabbing you from behind left and right etc.

(And noooo hippies, I'm not talking just about American president - the game is dirty everywhere. In some places probably even much dirtier than in Am. )

Psychopaths probably don't genuinely drop a tear. They do it to boost their own interests.
People on top - grieving for power - are often psychos one way or another.
This. These people are extremely gifted at manipulating people and making them believe whatever they want/need. They gives no fucks for anyone but themselves. And extra lulz at anyone that believes politicians actually have their best interest at heart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
This. These people are extremely gifted at manipulating people and making them believe whatever they want/need. They gives no fucks for anyone but themselves. And extra lulz at anyone that believes politicians actually have their best interest at heart.

Remember Clinton at Ron browns funeral? 

Typical idiots worshipping the king.   

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 09:07:00 AM »
You really think this shit matters, do you have this lack of rationality in your mind. While this happened 100 kids have been molested. 100 million have gone without food. Why does your brain fixate on a dead issue, it's because your mind is fascinated by it nothing more.
hey fuckhead, you're inferring a shitload of things from one post. talking about rationality here, retard  ::) it doesn't constitute fixating on something by recognizing it for a tragedy that it is. by your definition you should never care about anything because there are so many problems in the world. Perhaps you do not process things the way normal people do so you do not feel for these students. But don't expect that you won't be given shit for it, fuckhead.
follow the arrows

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33:16 AM »
Either he cries and it's fake or he's a pussy. He don't get upset, he's been cold hearted.

What the fuck is wrong with you childish fucking people.

This president has no role in this shit, he's entirely outside of it. America isn't in crisis, were simply having an entertaining news week.
You stupid ignorant fuck! He is a father of two daughters,when something like this happens you personalize it! Anybody that has children understands this he may be President but he was a father first!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 09:37:58 AM »
You stupid ignorant fuck! He is a father of two daughters,when something like this happens you personalize it! Anybody that has children understands this he may be President but he was a father first!
... No.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »
He s doing no "better" than bush who also did quite his fair share of interviews being on the edge of crying for the whole thing. Wether you re republican or democrat, you know when you comment on such dramatic events that it's something heavy to speak about. At least they re a bit genuinely human, crushed by the heaviness of the moment, i doubt any european leader would be able to even have the beginning of tears in his/her eyes, as europeans are even more sneakier/corrupt/cynical than american politics.

Now, to be honnest, bush looked like a man who knew he was going to punish a lot of people with a smile, obonga looks like a wimp who doesnt control shit and is terrified by what's going on, hoping someone else will find a solution, not sure that s the kind of dude you want in power when facing what the world will be facing in the next decades. Fortunately, he has almost no real power , is just a pr muppet and the military does its thing without his consent, to keep america / western civilization safe.
Also bush had an idea what being in the military is, obonga is just used to wear suits and being worshiped by hypocrit white people since birth cause he s mixed.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 09:43:46 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 09:46:03 AM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 09:48:57 AM »
rather than just decry the messanger why not concentrate and consider the message ?
c

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 09:53:33 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 10:03:29 AM »
typical getbig  Cock-ism

I'm a cynical fuck and really don't give too much of a shit about strangers, and I was disturbed by this...it's KIDS...in Kindergarten for god's sake. I'm sure he did the same thing i did, remembered back when his children were little munchkins on their first day of school and got a sick feeling in his stomach. i don't think it was an act.

and remember this, he's the president, he probably saw some pretty graphic images and shit that we will never see

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 10:09:18 AM »
White liberal guilt.

if you were not so dazzeled by your own rightness you might notice that Stark is quiet subtle and sophisticated in what he says and how it winds up so many of the rightous here without them knowing it
c

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 10:12:17 AM »
What was your reaction?
That it sucks. And that was about it. It's terrible that he would shoot kids, but it's just another tragedy in a long list of tragedies committed by humanity. Life goes on.
Tragedies involving children always elicit extreme emotional reactions from people, because "wont somebody PLEASE think of the children!" Children are innocent, yes, but this is really no worse than all the horrors that go one in burkina faso or whatever the fuck. It's just close enough to home for people to flip out about it, not to mention the media plays it up, preying on peoples emotions, for ratings. The whole situation is dumb.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2012, 10:14:19 AM »
His "meaningful action" will no doubt = take guns away from lawful owners, and thus a severe erosion of our 2nd Amendment inalienable Right.

No rights are inalienable.

All rights were granted by man.

Had the founding fathers been faced with psychopaths regularly shooting up schools, they would have course of reacted to that.

In fact, the founding fathers put in a set of guidelines that were, in effect, a reaction to the times in which they lived. It is rather naive to think that a ruleset can be created that will live through all future cultures. Do you think, for instance, that the current guidelines will be appropriate in 1,000,000 years time?

It's time for a change, although I am not the man to define that change.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2012, 10:17:32 AM »
typical getbig  Cock-ism

I'm a cynical fuck and really don't give too much of a shit about strangers, and I was disturbed by this...it's KIDS...in Kindergarten for god's sake. I'm sure he did the same thing i did, remembered back when his children were little munchkins on their first day of school and got a sick feeling in his stomach. i don't think it was an act.

and remember this, he's the president, he probably saw some pretty graphic images and shit that we will never see

+1

I have a 10 year old & a 3 year old.

When I heard about this, the first thing in my head was "what if that had been one of mine" - then your brain does you the disservice of walking through that thought.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2012, 10:22:23 AM »
no disrespect to the families going through absolute hell right now, but how come Obama has no remorse for the hundreds of women and children he has killed by drone attacks in rural Pakistan every year? this makes me wanna puke, red white and blue.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »
+1

I have a 10 year old & a 3 year old.

When I heard about this, the first thing in my head was "what if that had been one of mine" - then your brain does you the disservice of walking through that thought.
I dunno. My brain doesn't work like this. First thing I thought was that you probably have a greater chance to be struck by lightning than you do of losing a child to something like this.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2012, 10:28:26 AM »
News strike harder the closer they are to home and death I think is the most alarming news

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2012, 10:29:39 AM »
That it sucks. And that was about it. It's terrible that he would shoot kids, but it's just another tragedy in a long list of tragedies committed by humanity. Life goes on.
Tragedies involving children always elicit extreme emotional reactions from people, because "wont somebody PLEASE think of the children!" Children are innocent, yes, but this is really no worse than all the horrors that go one in burkina faso or whatever the fuck. It's just close enough to home for people to flip out about it, not to mention the media plays it up, preying on peoples emotions, for ratings. The whole situation is dumb.
Pretty cynical, saw lots of people reporters etc having a hard time staying composed to do their jobs! It's just human!

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2012, 02:19:42 PM »
I don't hate him or have any interest for or against him, but never forget that he's a politician first and foremost so never exclude the possibility that he might be exaggerating things to get political support. I just don't trust people that are in that kind of position of power.

You shouldn't trust people who are in that kind of position of power!

But you should also be able to tell when someone is being legitimate or not.

In this case, Obama was legitimate.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 02:24:57 PM »
the world supports obama, fuck those hilbillys with their guns and imaginary bearded man in the sky.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »
It is his empathy- his ability to connect to what others are feeling- that got him the presidency.

ukjeff

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 02:52:15 PM »
no one connected personally to the story could genuinely cry at whats happened.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 05:22:33 PM »
 Look .. He is a fake.. A good actor.. All politicians are.. That's the business.. He is no more righteous Than any others.. But to base his "greatness" on him tearing up at a news conference must mean you worshipped bush after 9/11

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »
Americans are so gullible... and to top it off you're fighting even in a thread like this about asses and elephants... aah....

And these American politicians are such great actors... but thankfully I see right through their manipulative bs... if only americans would see as well.. MAYBE there could be real change (and no it has nothing to do with dem/rep bs.. they're the same shit)