Author Topic: CT Shooting - President Obama Breaks Down (School Shooting)  (Read 7241 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: obama speech pre empting monday night football FUCK obama!!
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2012, 06:33:14 PM »
as patriots you should submit to your president
What you did there; I see it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2012, 06:41:07 PM »
You guys must be deaf....they said the game was going to switch to MSNBC during the speech

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
Any mention of when he's going to get around to fixing the economy?

all fluff
no stuff

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
all fluff
no stuff

How about his timeline on fixing violence in the black community?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2012, 07:08:26 PM »
Switched to CNBC, like they said. Didn't miss a down.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
Pats are lucky to still be in this game at half time. Their offense can't do shit against 49er's defense.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2012, 07:42:27 PM »
You know he is on TV whenever he can. He is a today's TV star.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2012, 07:45:07 PM »
You know he is on TV whenever he can. He is a today's TV star.

he's a nice man

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2012, 07:46:35 PM »

he's a nice man

A solid ally of the Choos.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2012, 08:06:44 PM »
Any mention of when he's going to get around to fixing the economy?
Shift focus to guns so people won't pay attention to his administration's lack of action?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2012, 08:58:58 PM »

he's a nice man
I`d like to go on a tandem bike ride one day with him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: President Obama Breaks Down (School Shooting)
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2012, 10:10:21 PM »
the main difference, and i can tell you this from personal experience, is a psychopath is flawless at hiding their intentions and emotions. Sociopaths are easy to pick out, and they have the common inability to mask their intentions because of their emotional immaturity. the psychopath is usually predatory in nature and can be extremely calculated, manipulative, intelligent and dangerous. totally different animal than a mere pathetic sociopath.

What you posted here is very interesting because part of it seems to contrast dramatically from what I read with respect to sociopaths being easy to spot.

Sociopaths are often very charming, likeable, easy-going and fun to be around. They don't worry like normal people do. They can be intelligent, impressive and inspire confidence. Sociopaths have an overwhelming need to be admired and often portray themselves as kind, compassionate and caring people. Only their victims know the truth.
http://withoutempathy.blogspot.com/2006/01/sociopaths-who-live-among-us.html

Perhaps recognizing them has something to do with how well you know a sociopath. My mother exhibited many sociopathic behaviors and yet she had many good friends and even more fair-weather friends. As a kid, my friends all thought my mother was super cool....of course, they didn't have to live with her everyday like I did. She definitely didn't seem to have a conscience. She also frequently exhibited symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. She was very charming and gregarious too. She had an amazing ability to manipulate most situations and people to suit her desires. BTW, I loved my mother.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »
Did Obama talk about the 2000 troops he sent to turkey on Friday to shoot Patriot missiles at Syria ???

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2012, 01:59:32 PM »
What you posted here is very interesting because part of it seems to contrast dramatically from what I read with respect to sociopaths being easy to spot.
 http://withoutempathy.blogspot.com/2006/01/sociopaths-who-live-among-us.html

Perhaps recognizing them has something to do with how well you know a sociopath. My mother exhibited many sociopathic behaviors and yet she had many good friends and even more fair-weather friends. As a kid, my friends all thought my mother was super cool....of course, they didn't have to live with her everyday like I did. She definitely didn't seem to have a conscience. She also frequently exhibited symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. She was very charming and gregarious too. She had an amazing ability to manipulate most situations and people to suit her desires. BTW, I loved my mother.

i think the common sociopath gets alot more credit than they deserve from what i read, and like i said earlier,  it doesn't take long before a socially perceptive person can catch on and see who they are. maybe a day or two, sometimes not even that, really depends how intelligent or desperate they are. im sure you've met your fair share of them too and know what to look for if you've been hanging around gyms long enough. and sure there are different levels of sociopathy, and your mother may not have been an extreme case which most arent.

a psychopath is not so easy to spot, and more than likely by the time you do its already too late. we are slightly drifting off topic here from the baby hugging empathetic president lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2012, 02:16:02 PM »
I`d like to go on a tandem bike ride one day with him.

grandpa had a tandem bike built for 4, he would go with skippy the town retard down to the docks to meet up with surprise guests and they would ride merrily along the river.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
we are slightly drifting off topic here from the baby hugging empathetic president lol

Well that's fine, but this isn't about the President. He is a political figurehead, people expect the President to address these issues with empathy and he very well could personally feel a lot of empathy for all the folks who lost their loved ones in this horrific situation. Either way, how he feels or appears, changes nothing.

Maybe I am a sociopath. When I went out to the newspaper box to get this morning's edition of the Oregonian, I was slightly annoyed at the headline, which read, "Are they with the angels" because the Oregonian, like all media only wants to make money. They will milk the public sympathy for all they can get from it. I feel bad for the parents and families of those killed, but I am too removed (thank goodness) to let it rule my thoughts. It happened. Nothing is going to bring those people back. It will happen again. Apparently, not much can be done to prevent that. And there is the real tragedy.