Author Topic: Why does it have to be winter.  (Read 5152 times)

MikMaq

Re: Why does it have to be winter.
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2012, 10:48:45 PM »
Key West is pretty good too  I figure i'll head down there before the month is out!  8)
I`m a canadian I still like cold weather. Just not the 6 months of shit.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2012, 11:12:59 PM »
Just went for a 5 mile run and was so hot after I had a swim at the beach.

Living the dream.
P

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2012, 07:55:35 AM »

You can have all the cold you want.  I'll take life in Lauderdale or Palm Beach any day.  8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 09:22:46 AM »

Sometimes we just don't know why we are depressed and we need for God to show us. "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my (disquieting) thoughts: And see if there be a wicked way (literally = painful way) in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:23-24).  David simply asked God to look inside and show him the source of inner conflicts and the source of emotional hurts that would cause depression.  Then he asks God to show him the way out.

To be honnest, the reason why you feel bad is probably because your life isnt fulfilling enoug, more than because of seasons. You probably have some basic things to get in order first. Seasonal changes are just a worsening factor. Get your life back in your hands. You sound like a fatherless virgin crybaby.

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »
Sometimes we just don't know why we are depressed and we need for God to show us. "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my (disquieting) thoughts: And see if there be a wicked way (literally = painful way) in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:23-24).  David simply asked God to look inside and show him the source of inner conflicts and the source of emotional hurts that would cause depression.  Then he asks God to show him the way out.

To be honnest, the reason why you fell bad is probably because your life isnt fulfilling enoug, more than because of seasons. You probably have some basic things to get in order first.
Dude I can`t walk to end of my street right now.

I don`t think you understand st johns`weather. It`s impossible to get around legally in winter. Unless you drive, or got bus fair.

They don`t clear the side walks, and the sides of the roads are coated in inches of slush.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 09:30:47 AM »
still i doubt snow is the number one reason why you re constantly unhappy with your life in the firstplace.

MikMaq

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 09:32:14 AM »
still i doubt snow is the number one reason why you re constantly unhappy with your life in the firstplace.
Wow how could you possibly guess that ::)

However going to the gym, walking, being outdoors, getting shit, done does make me feel better about thing. And I gotta wait this shit out.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 09:34:27 AM »
Dude I can`t walk to end of my street right now.

I don`t think you understand st johns`weather. It`s impossible to get around legally in winter. Unless you drive, or got bus fair.

They don`t clear the side walks, and the sides of the roads are coated in inches of slush.

What is this snow and slush you speak of?  I know not these things?  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
I am jealous of Bay!! (Weather wise only)..
I live in New England, and winter sucks.. (Other 3 seasons are great around here though)...
Will get a place in FLA just for the winters and stay here for rest of year..

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 09:34:49 PM »
I am jealous of Bay!! (Weather wise only)..
I live in New England, and winter sucks.. (Other 3 seasons are great around here though)...
Will get a place in FLA just for the winters and stay here for rest of year..

Come down...  We can go shopping at Trillion on Worth Ave.   http://www.trillionpalmbeach.com/Trillion/Trillion_Home.html

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:56 PM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2012, 04:55:39 AM »
it's nice to be down in florida for vacation in winter time. it rains less and the weather is fucking Great 4 out 5 days a week....love winter down here

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2012, 07:52:43 AM »
Seriously. Were getting a foot of snow tonight no exaggeration.

I haven't done anything worth remembering in months.

And now I'm broke trapped in winter, trying to relocate.

For the first time in a while I realized my life is pretty awsome.

Atleast when it ain't winter.

Seriously does anyone here actually like winter?

78 degrees today! It was 70 at 7am! Why anyone would live in cold weather is beyond me. I couldnt do it anymore. Granted, its STUPID hot in Tampa in the summer, but from October-May, PERFECT

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2012, 08:07:05 AM »
Sometimes we just don't know why we are depressed and we need for God to show us. "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my (disquieting) thoughts: And see if there be a wicked way (literally = painful way) in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:23-24).  David simply asked God to look inside and show him the source of inner conflicts and the source of emotional hurts that would cause depression.  Then he asks God to show him the way out.

To be honnest, the reason why you feel bad is probably because your life isnt fulfilling enoug, more than because of seasons. You probably have some basic things to get in order first. Seasonal changes are just a worsening factor. Get your life back in your hands. You sound like a fatherless virgin crybaby.
You're a mess of a human being.
G

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2012, 08:11:59 AM »
78 degrees today! It was 70 at 7am! Why anyone would live in cold weather is beyond me. I couldnt do it anymore. Granted, its STUPID hot in Tampa in the summer, but from October-May, PERFECT
oh fuck you!  Lol.    Jealous of the Floridians at this juncture. Off to the gym in subfreezing cold.