Author Topic: My first spot injection other than lateral thighs or glutes  (Read 9435 times)

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
Re: My first spot injection other than lateral thighs or glutes
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2005, 08:52:32 PM »
25 ga. pinz have got to take a long time to push through.....damn, i'm considering moving from a 22 to a 20 but then I might have to worry about leakage through the punture hole

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2005, 09:28:39 PM »
Why do you guys use 22 gauge pins? I only use 25 gauge. I just run the pin under hot water before I inject. The oil goes in alot faster.  I have injected in my bi's, delt's, glutes, thighs upper and lower. If you guys are thinking about injecting into your calves have some body else do it so you can lay down and relax. Other wise it seems to hurt alot more.

I started with 25G and will always use them........

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2005, 06:31:55 AM »
Why do you guys use 22 gauge pins? I only use 25 gauge. I just run the pin under hot water before I inject. The oil goes in alot faster.  I have injected in my bi's, delt's, glutes, thighs upper and lower. If you guys are thinking about injecting into your calves have some body else do it so you can lay down and relax. Other wise it seems to hurt alot more.

Not sure but running the pin under hot water may not be the best idea for maintaining sterility.

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2005, 09:02:10 AM »
I think he means that he warms the barrel of the pin to decrease the viscosity of the oils....I am sure he is not exposing the pin itself to unsterile water.....right????

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2005, 11:14:54 AM »
I think he means that he warms the barrel of the pin to decrease the viscosity of the oils....I am sure he is not exposing the pin itself to unsterile water.....right????

That's what I thought too......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2005, 06:44:41 PM »
Yes thats what I meant, sorry for the confusion. Just the plastic part.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2006, 05:18:42 PM »
Ive only used my quad's & Ive used different sizes, but for shooting 2cc's or more at one time instead of sitting there for 15Min's, i started using 20G by 1"

A lot smoother/faster coming out, but I'm thinking on my next cycle I'm going to go down a gauge or two just because of the frequent shots ill be doing & for how long! I'm curious to do shoulders/delts