Author Topic: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?  (Read 23794 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Automatic Weapons....Ban them?
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »
Clearly, technology on guns have exceeded the ability of the sickest in our society to deal with them.

Semi's need to be banned.

If you got another solution, fine.  I'll listen.  

But either lead, follow or get out of the fucking way.

Shut up homo.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2012, 10:12:06 AM »
for the sake of argument lets look at few of the last mass homicides,

columbine, committed by kids

virginia tech, committed by older kid

aurora, committed by older kid

newtown, committed by older kid

you will never be able to defend against the lone nut out there but something has broken down in modern society that pertains directly to the raising of children.
 firearms are only the end result of something failing at much deeper level.

Sure you can, a fully armed populace carrying at all times.  Manners tend to be better when someone has to back up their actions with their life.   If a kid started opening fire on a room full of 5 people who were armed, at least one of them would get a few shots off to thwart further loss of life.  It's not as easy to take out 20 people when bullets are being fired back at you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »
A good start would be to ban blacks.  Gun violence would go down 10 fold.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 10:33:28 AM »
Sure you can, a fully armed populace carrying at all times.  Manners tend to be better when someone has to back up their actions with their life.   If a kid started opening fire on a room full of 5 people who were armed, at least one of them would get a few shots off to thwart further loss of life.  It's not as easy to take out 20 people when bullets are being fired back at you.

I have no problem with ccw, I ccw. Its a shame that a teacher would have to walk around locked and loaded though.
 My opinion is that kids need to be taught real world lessons, this new age of coddling children has fucked a lot of them up.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 10:34:55 AM »
I bet the JEWS loved not having Weapons during the 1930'- 40's

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 10:35:47 AM »
I bet the JEWS loved not having Weapons during the 1930'- 40's
Exactly.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 10:42:36 AM »
anyone who calls for a ban on firearms or assault weapons is a sack of crap, americans have the right to bear arms to allow us to rise up against tyrannical government, go live in another country, people of usa will not give up their guns and if obama pulls executive order to take guns its gonna be all out civil war

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Percentage Favoring "More Strict" Laws Governing Sale of Firearms

Nonwhites

74%

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Blacks sure like to pretend to be Anti-Gun despite being the number one user of them in homicides.  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
Is THIS an Semi-AUTO ASSULT WEAPON ???
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
 ??? ??? ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Perhaps as they are also probably more likely to be the victims of gun crime, in general they see stricter gun laws as being beneficial.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Perhaps as they are also probably more likely to be the victims of gun crime, in general they see stricter gun laws as being beneficial.
There is no evidence of them seeing viewing gun laws as being beneficial.  See Chicago.  They don`t care about following Gun Laws they claim to support.  Hope this helps.

Nails

• Getbig V
black people steal their guns , so they dont care about gun control

bigmc

• Getbig V
they cant do drive bye shootings without packing an ak
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
A ban on firearms only disarms law abiding citizens and leaves them unable to defend themselves, while the criminals who don't give a fuck about laws obtain guns anyway.

Making the situation even worse.  

It's better to ban indoctrination centers Schools, where 100's of children are forced to gather, with little to no security.
How about some security, smaller schools and more homeschooling.

It's deceptive to those kids, that does not understand the risks. How come in a nation with so much violence and illegally obtained guns they don't care to have protection at schools?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Black people wake up - the mexican wolves are on the prey.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Blacks sure like to pretend to be Anti-Gun despite being the number one user of them in homicides.  :D

you are applying simple thoughts to complex social issues.

why are birth rates and crime higher in poorer communities.
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
you are applying simple thoughts to complex social issues.

why are birth rates and crime higher in poorer communities.
Lack of Intelligence.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just Ban Blacks, or move them all to Texas with the autistic

Nails

• Getbig V
the Weapons Adam used were bought by her mother to protect herself from Black people , but were in the end used to killer her , her son, and innocent white children

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
A ban on firearms only disarms law abiding citizens and leaves them unable to defend themselves, while the criminals who don't give a fuck about laws obtain guns anyway.

Making the situation even worse.  

It's better to ban indoctrination centers Schools, where 100's of children are forced to gather, with little to no security.
How about some security, smaller schools and more homeschooling.

It's deceptive to those kids, that does not understand the risks. How come in a nation with so much violence and illegally obtained guns they don't care to have protection at schools?

because that's a knee jerk reaction and then the next psychopath who's brain short circuits will just go to a mall or grocery store. it would require martial law to effectively keep people safe, and that's not happening.

It's a complex issue and i actually see both sides of the argument, we have a right to bear arms in this country, and i'm behind it..but at the same time I think it's too easy for any jerkoff to get his hands on a semiauto assault rifle with a 60mag clip that can be modified to full auto if you have the skills or know someone.

Here's a fact...that kid murdered those children with legal registered weapons. Now if his mom didn't buy them, because they were illegal, where is a 20 year old geek from a rich, lily white neighborhood going to buy an illegal assault rifle? I doubt he has an illegal arms dealer in his contacts.

And a criminal who sells guns probably would do a better screening job than the gov't..." fuck off ya little cracker, i ain't selling you no gun so you can go shoot up a school full of kids."

Henda

• Getbig V
Because the nigs know with all the legit gun owners forced to give up their handguns it will be far safer and easier for them to mug white folk with their illegaly aquired handguns

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
private guard at school should be armed, no more gunman vs unarmed mass
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
screw this no guns bs

we need to have arme private security near any large kids grouping

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
My grandpa was all for gunz!