Author Topic: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?  (Read 23757 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: private guard at school should be armed, no more gunman vs unarmed mass
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2012, 11:58:24 AM »
screw this no guns bs

we need to have arme private security near any large kids grouping

no what we need to have is a fully trained badass in body armor...not some average cop who's busy trying to fuck the social studies teacher

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
I support gun control, and private secuirty at schools
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2012, 11:59:02 AM »
yep

lack of guna caused theproblem

citizens should know howto control and own a gun

howto clean it

keep it in house

and respect it

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I support gun control, and private secuirty at schools
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2012, 12:03:29 PM »
True!
Mr. AZ 2003

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/101731/shrunken-majority-now-favors-stricter-gun-laws.aspx

This is true, Twitter is ablaze with black folks whining about guns, children, etc......  It would be interesting for someone to add up all the white mass shootings for the last 10 - 15 years, I'd be shocked if the victim totals are more than the totals for black on black violence in the last couple years in just Chicago.

They need to fix whatever's broken in their own house, it's not the guns.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2012, 12:11:46 PM »
i believe that if more people carried guns then the bad guys would get shot before they kill as many as they do. atleast the bad guys would have to run and take cover themselves.
sept 10th APF

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This is true, Twitter is ablaze with black folks whining about guns, children, etc......  It would be interesting for someone to add up all the white mass shootings for the last 10 - 15 years, I'd be shocked if the victim totals are more than the totals for black on black violence in the last couple years in just Chicago.

They need to fix whatever's broken in their own house, it's not the guns.
Exactly.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
There is no evidence of them seeing viewing gun laws as being beneficial.  See Chicago.  They don`t care about following Gun Laws they claim to support.  Hope this helps.
It doesn't help. Your interpretation is completely ignorant. It makes absolutely no sense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
because that's a knee jerk reaction and then the next psychopath who's brain short circuits will just go to a mall or grocery store. it would require martial law to effectively keep people safe, and that's not happening.

It's a complex issue and i actually see both sides of the argument, we have a right to bear arms in this country, and i'm behind it..but at the same time I think it's too easy for any jerkoff to get his hands on a semiauto assault rifle with a 60mag clip that can be modified to full auto if you have the skills or know someone.

Here's a fact...that kid murdered those children with legal registered weapons. Now if his mom didn't buy them, because they were illegal, where is a 20 year old geek from a rich, lily white neighborhood going to buy an illegal assault rifle? I doubt he has an illegal arms dealer in his contacts.

And a criminal who sells guns probably would do a better screening job than the gov't..." fuck off ya little cracker, i ain't selling you no gun so you can go shoot up a school full of kids."
He would have just murdered those kids with whatever weapon happened to be legal.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2012, 12:31:21 PM »
i believe that if more people carried guns then the bad guys would get shot before they kill as many as they do. atleast the bad guys would have to run and take cover themselves.

oh beyond a doubt

and any crowd at school concert sport game have gun handling security

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
because that's a knee jerk reaction and then the next psychopath who's brain short circuits will just go to a mall or grocery store. it would require martial law to effectively keep people safe, and that's not happening.

It's a complex issue and i actually see both sides of the argument, we have a right to bear arms in this country, and i'm behind it..but at the same time I think it's too easy for any jerkoff to get his hands on a semiauto assault rifle with a 60mag clip that can be modified to full auto if you have the skills or know someone.

Here's a fact...that kid murdered those children with legal registered weapons. Now if his mom didn't buy them, because they were illegal, where is a 20 year old geek from a rich, lily white neighborhood going to buy an illegal assault rifle? I doubt he has an illegal arms dealer in his contacts.

And a criminal who sells guns probably would do a better screening job than the gov't..." fuck off ya little cracker, i ain't selling you no gun so you can go shoot up a school full of kids."

Both this guy and the killer in Colorado were more than capable of making a bomb that would have tripled the number of people they killed. The issue at stake here is mental illness, not gun control.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
It doesn't help. Your interpretation is completely ignorant. It makes absolutely no sense.
???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
???

I'm sorry if what I said was confusing. I will try to make it clearer: your interpretation and reasoning were both dumb. Better?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Black people kill black people. We dont go to malls, schools or churches. We kill each other

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
A ban on firearms only disarms law abiding citizens and leaves them unable to defend themselves, while the criminals who don't give a fuck about laws obtain guns anyway.

Making the situation even worse.  

I keep hearing this argument, but why is this not the case in the rest of the industrialised world? we are not over run by criminals with guns...

I believe the reason you have so many criminals with guns is a direct knock on effect of you having so many in legal circulation. How many of the guns in the hands of criminals do you reckon were once legally owned guns in the US?

If you outlawed guns and set a very high mandatory tariff for simple gun possession(10-15yrs) I would bet the amount of illegal guns in circulation would also reduce dramatically.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Black people kill black people. We dont go to malls, schools or churches. We kill each other

Yes you do but thats true for most races.  However, blacks committ violent crimes outside their owm race to a much greater degree than any other group.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V

I'm staying at home. White people scare the shit out of me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »
Grandpa was at the County Fair as he was showing his prized Rooster from that year, a Frizzled Polish.  Well he knew how valuable that Rooster was as it was responsible for at least 336 eggs that year and this was even after a special pen was built to keep him away from the hens.  Grandpa was hesitant to show the Frizzled Polish that year because he had heard Elmer, from two Counties over, his farming rival, was pretty adamant about winning this years Golden Cluck Cluck.  Grandpa hatched a plan.

Grandpa was no stranger to giving out orders, having been in Guadalcanal, and paid me five cents to stand guard over the Frizzled Polish in its cage and covered in a red blanket that the goat used to sleep on in the wintertime.  Also under that blanket, was Grandpa, sitting inside with the Frizzled Polish.  

You see, the plan was to fool Elmer into thinking Grandpa wasn`t showing this year and that would cause Elmer not to bring his Rooster. So Elmer shows up to survey the competition and breathes a sigh of relief because he doesn`t see Grandpa or any sign of the Frizzled Polish.  He just sees me standing beside the old goat`s blanket and didn`t even think twice about what was under it.  Elmer had a fat neck like a hog and you could see the sweat lines under it along with the parts that didn`t get any sun because the fat prevented any from penetrating.  This gave him an unclean and evil appearance.

Anyways, Elmer got in his Ford Truck, that he bought with the money he saved up after his wife died, and decided not to return, because he knew his rival was nowhere to be found.  So then, I tapped on the cage and gave Grandpa the "All Clear" sign which was one finger extended on one hand going into the other hand which was made into a circle. In and out, in and out, in and out.

Out Jumps Grandpa with his Frizzled Polish, covered in bird seed and hay with an unlit cigarette in his mouth.  

Grandpa went on to win the Golden Cluck Cluck and when Elmer heard about it, he shot himself in the dairy barn, where his wife did the same the year before.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
so we can have soem gun totaing private security to shoot fuckers who shoot kids

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
If the kids get shot first by the government then the criminals have nothing to work with - guess think tanks will agree with this subtle  tactic.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Both this guy and the killer in Colorado were more than capable of making a bomb that would have tripled the number of people they killed. The issue at stake here is mental illness, not gun control.

Eh, i don't buy that. these mental freaks play ultra realistic first person shooters all day long, and then snap and do it for real. it's the Meme if you will, to be walking around in full combat gear, armed to the teeth killing at will.  they ALL follow that M.O..

i don't think these asswipes would get the same rush from a bomb.

if they wanted to blow up bombs, they would be doing it already. like you said it's not that hard to make a bomb. but there aren't fifty million video games depicting people making home made bombs, and that's where these sickos get their inspiration

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
http://www.gallup.com/poll/101731/shrunken-majority-now-favors-stricter-gun-laws.aspx

5-10% of the black community underbelly commits a lot of drug related crimes. within the black community those crimes are getback/payback/off-the-books, so they don't get up in arms over them.  that's a completely different game than white boys trashing high schools and elementary schools.  a black man's girl fucks him over, so he may mess with her a couple of months until the cops take over.  the same thing happens with a white boy, but he goes into a walmart parking lot, and mows down a dozen people.  the media is the catch-22 when it comes to black murders.  i can live with two dealers beefing. can you live with your white brothers going postal on elementary school grounds or high classrooms ala Columbine?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
5-10% of the black community underbelly commits a lot of drug related crimes. within the black community those crimes are getback/payback/off-the-books, so they don't get up in arms over them.  that's a completely different game than white boys trashing high schools and elementary schools.  a black man's girl fucks him over, so he may mess with her a couple of months until the cops take over.  the same thing happens with a white boy, but he goes into a walmart parking lot, and mows down a dozen people.  the media is the catch-22 when it comes to black murders.  i can live with two dealers beefing. can you live with your white brothers going postal on elementary school grounds or high classrooms ala Columbine?

Mass shootings are rare.
A