Author Topic: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?  (Read 23797 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: gun liberalization is the way to save lives
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
PLEASE STOP YOUR MORONIC THREADS

fuck you moron!!!!!

private school security woulda saved 30 lvies if armed!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i thought many times of killing some of my classmates when i was in school i didnt like it at all and im a pretty level headed guy but i knew i wouldnt be able to obtain fine ass hoes if i went to jail
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
Blacks sure like to pretend to be Anti-Gun despite being the number one user of them in homicides.  :D
They've been through alot Adam. Look at it through the eyes crusted over eyes of an "urban" male after knocking down two 40's.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
there are people like me who were just too good for school

too proper acting and too nice to everyone and really hated sitting so much because our testosterone was too high

yet would feel like shit when little jamal would miss half the school year and always late for class get promoted to the next grade like nothing
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
there are people like me who were just too good for school

too proper acting and too nice to everyone and really hated sitting so much because our testosterone was too high

yet would feel like shit when little jamal would miss half the school year and always late for class get promoted to the next grade like nothing
Don't worry about little Jamal and quit being such a bitch. It is call life. You should take a sense of pride in something that you worked hard for and earned. Little Jamal has a whole host of problems of his own that will develop from being a frakk up. Quit competing to see who can take the double dildo the deepest because in the end you are only frakking yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Even banning "assault weapons" won't do much to reduce murder statistics. Most murders are committed using common handguns.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-20

we aren't talking about "most murders" we are talking about headcases that go on killing sprees.

the trainer

Help I am lost
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2012, 03:13:34 PM »
I am trying to find getbig gossip and opinions board where we gossip about bodybuilding but instead I only found the gun board where all the topics are about guns can somebody help me find the bodybuilding board.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »
in TX guy went around with gun and got killed before he kiled more

if only private security had guns in the 30 person massacre woulda saved 29 or mroe lives

Or if there was a stringent criteria to get guns he perhaps would have never accomplished what he did. What is with americans and guns?

godeep

• Getbig II
And in China where they have gun control, the crazies use knives.

If a lunatic drove his car into a crowd of people and other copycats followed suit, there'd be a push for more stringent car control.

Any human knows right from wrong, even the mentally challenged. Fuck these kneejerk reactions. I support gun ownership even though I choose personally not to have one.

l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Help I am lost
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »
I am trying to find getbig gossip and opinions board where we gossip about bodybuilding but instead I only found the gun board where all the topics are about guns can somebody help me find the bodybuilding board.
Grandpa always kept a compass on him at all times, being a war veteran in Guadalcanal, the habit just kind of carried over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ROFLMAO

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »
bodybuilding is about 20" GUNS

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
we aren't talking about "most murders" we are talking about headcases that go on killing sprees.

It's actually split pretty evenly between semi-auto rifles(Mis-nomer assualt weapons) and handguns in mass murders.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2012, 03:27:31 PM »
fuck you moron!!!!!

private school security woulda saved 30 lvies if armed!!!
Gun control or not if a person wants a gun they will get one,if they kill  30 people a gun charge is not an issue for them.
p

the trainer

« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2012, 03:30:03 PM »
Grandpa always kept a compass on him at all times, being a war veteran in Guadalcanal, the habit just kind of carried over.

Why did grandpa sexually abuse you.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

No.

We were talking about a ban on firearms, specifically the support in the black community. You segued into semi-auto assault weapons and where would a kid get an assault rifle in a lily white neighborhood.

As the table shows, you can murder people just as efficiently with a handgun(s). Regardless of the mental state of the killer. Sure, the assault rifle makes for more sensationalized headlines on the news, but the Lanza killing spree could have had the same outcome using the handguns and magazines.

As was said earlier, the underlying issue in the CT tragedy was mental illness. Enacting new gun laws will not stop a mentally unstable person from finding a way to kill en masse.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2012, 04:10:17 PM »
Agreed. The gun talk is tiresome.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2012, 01:27:26 AM »
No, I do not support gun control.  A gun is a tool.  The real problem is some people that are either

A.  Mentally ill

B.  Just plain evil

We have banned a lot of things in this country like weed and cocaine and it has done fuck all to prevent people from owning and using it.  There are already some pretty strict laws on the books banning murder.  Someone who is willing to disobey those laws isn't likely to repect a gun ban.  All it does is make law abiding citizens sitting ducks. There already was an assualt weapon ban in 1994.  It did nothing to stop these events.  The ban was lifted several years ago and it such events did not suddenly spike.  It's witch hunt that pisses on the constitution and I do not support it. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Just Ban Blacks, or move them all to Texas with the autistic

Fuck off homo :D

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: private guard at school should be armed, no more gunman vs unarmed mass
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »
no what we need to have is a fully trained badass in body armor...not some average cop who's busy trying to fuck the social studies teacher

You've got a lot of soldiers coming home soon, they will be looking for work.  Why not hire two or three for every school.  The parents could all chip in ten bucks a month to pay these guys. It's a win win.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »
You've got a lot of soldiers coming home soon, they will be looking for work.  Why not hire two or three for every school.  The parents could all chip in ten bucks a month to pay these guys. It's a win win.
Slippery slope.
I do not agree with putting uniformed Soldiers into public venues. Ask Germany how that went for them.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2012, 04:47:10 PM »
Slippery slope.
I do not agree with putting uniformed Soldiers into public venues. Ask Germany how that went for them.

I didn't mean they would be working for the military,  these guys would be discharged.  Let's face it they would be ideal, battle hardened and know what to do when the shit goes down.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2012, 04:56:48 PM »
What assault Rifle was used in CT?

I've got your answer for you... NONE.

There was not a single assault rifle used to commit any killing in Newton, CT.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2012, 05:08:44 PM »
Who needs to have an AK-47 for personal use?  Really?

The Koreans when the L.A. riots broke out and people were burning down shops and looting , ironically their shops weren't and why? You guessed it.

And the second amendment says so

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2012, 05:23:08 PM »
What assault Rifle was used in CT?

I've got your answer for you... NONE.

There was not a single assault rifle used to commit any killing in Newton, CT.

The story's changed at least five times, so I'd have to check my scorecard.