Author Topic: I have some thoughts on slavery.  (Read 23905 times)

MikMaq

Re: I have some thoughts on slavery.
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
Newsflash, people of lower intelligence are manipulated (enslaved?) daily by people of superior intelligence, whatever their skin color.
Well aware of that, I don`t think we live in some wonderful time in history, just a bit better than what we had in the past.

I`m autistic remember I`m well aware of how people are manipulated by society.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2012, 09:37:11 AM »
Well aware of that, I don`t think we live in some wonderful time in history, just a bit better than what we had in the past.

Come down off that cross.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »
Blacks get treated like royalty nowadays, they have it the best out of everyone bro, get with it.
Lol who here if they owned there own business would higher a black dude.

Seriously I ain`t the least bit racist, but I wouldn`t be doing it. You think all these folks talking about PC shit would.

The ground is far from equal.

The fact that most of the blacks here are staying out of this thread is all the proof you need.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »
Yes because folk feel they gotta walk on egg shells, that somehow makes up for the disparity in wealth, the culture cluster fuck of black people etc.

No, that is the beauty of America.  The people who have skill, drive, or become an important fabric of society become wealthy.  It does not matter the skin color.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:01 AM »
Your leaving out the part where blacks couldn`t do shit when free. Slavery wasn`t a one dimensional concept where it was simply a matter of having chains.

It was about the rape of an entire group of people.

Preach on  "rhythm nation"  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:17 AM »
Different type of slavery then what we are talking about but I suppose your right.
It's called business.   ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »
It is only evil from the perspective of a human being living in a reformed world. No historian on the planet agrees that it has always been considered evil.

This

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:28 AM »
It`s evil bulb, it`s not true that it`s always counter productive, but the whole fucking concept is based on evil.
Its a concept based off of Cheap Labor.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:58 AM »
It is only evil from the perspective of a human being living in a reformed world. No historian on the planet agrees that it has always been considered evil.

You'd also be hard pressed to find one who will tell you that forcing people into service on pain of misery, torture, or death is especially virtuous.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2012, 09:41:07 AM »

Rape is necessary if no girl wants to have sex with you.

You like your rape a little more one on one.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
Lol who here if they owned there own business would higher a black dude.

Seriously I ain`t the least bit racist, but I wouldn`t be doing it. You think all these folks talking about PC shit would.

The ground is far from equal.

The fact that most of the blacks here are staying out of this thread is all the proof you need.
I own my own business and any black guy that asks me for a job is hired instantly, no ands, ifs, or buts, nada "your hired on spot" and the white dude has to have an interview and believe me brother. Many bussiness owners feel this way.

MikMaq

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2012, 09:43:03 AM »
I own my own business and any black guy that asks me for a job is hired instantly, no ands, ifs, or buts, nada "your hired on spot" and the white dude has to have an interview and believe me brother. Many bussiness owners feel this way.
Is this because you got so few black folk you gotta make quota or for some other reason ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2012, 09:43:58 AM »

Holy shit!!!! hahahahahahahhahha!!!!

you're not autistic, you're just a fucking idiot!!! hahahhahaha!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2012, 09:44:32 AM »
You'd also be hard pressed to find one who will tell you that forcing people into service on pain of misery, torture, or death is especially virtuous.
Not all service was founded upon those evils at all.  Perhaps you should read about Robert E. Lee and his "slaves".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2012, 09:44:49 AM »
I agree, but up until the 19th century, the world operated as it had since the dawn of man. The strongest survived, and to the victor, the spoils (which included slaves).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2012, 09:45:06 AM »
Is this because you got so few black folk you gotta make quota or for some other reason ???
Because if I don't hire "the black guy" people will cry races and that is the last thing I want to be labled as, I am guarding my rep with my life especially my business

MikMaq

« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2012, 09:46:36 AM »
Not all service was founded upon those evils at all. 
No and not all rape is bloody and grouse some, it`s actually a motivation for some rapist, to rape until they find a chick that is ok with it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »

You have to, try rejecting a low offer on real estate submitted by black people.  That's a law suit you won't win.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2012, 09:47:47 AM »
No and not all rape is bloody and grouse some, it`s actually a motivation for some rapist, to rape until they find a chick that is ok with it.
I think it is time for your medication.

MikMaq

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2012, 09:48:04 AM »
Because if I don't hire "the black guy" people will cry races and that is the last thing I want to be labled as, I am guarding my rep with my life especially my business
So you must have an all black staff.

Your not admitting the playing field ain`t fuck your admitting that the only reason you do any attempt to make it level is because your forced too.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »

did someone put your fucking brain in a blender? assburgers or not you say some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2012, 09:51:41 AM »
did someone put your fucking brain in a blender? assburgers or not you say some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard
No shit Groink.  Someone needs to flag his ass for the next potential killing spree.

MikMaq

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2012, 09:51:58 AM »
Slavery is best comparable to rape.

As its about the lack of freedom or choice being forced about someone.

Just because not on rapes are equal does not mean one should be advocating for good rapes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »
So you must have an all black staff.

Your not admitting the playing field ain`t fuck your admitting that the only reason you do any attempt to make it level is because your forced too.
No, actually I have all white staff, black guys usually don't apply for roofing jobs so when they do I have no choice I have to hire him. Put it this way, I have 6 employees and they are all white and some black guy comes and applies and I say no, that will not look good at all because people like you are watching always pointing fingers.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2012, 09:53:30 AM »

"Rape is necessary if no girl wants to have sex with you."

That is his opinion on rape.  In his mind it can be quite tender and beautiful
A