Author Topic: I have some thoughts on slavery.  (Read 23854 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: I have some thoughts on slavery.
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2012, 09:54:27 AM »
Here all you need to consider to know your completely full of shit.

In history minorities have always been treated like complete utter shit.

All you have to do is answer one key fucking question.

Would any(alright that means most for you adonis) fucking white folk back in 1800, choose to be a fucking slave(with random slave owners).

The answer is fucking no, unless the white folk were in dire straits.

In the Middle Ages...5th to 15th century, slavery was quite common in Europe in an almost similar essential manner as slavery in the feudalist system.  In "serfdom",  A noble or a Lord of a manor would probate a parcel of land, provide protection for a peasant to live on in exchange for working in his lands, forest, mines, military and territory.  While serfs could not be sold and bought, if another noble or baron bought their land, the serfs would be transferred to his domain.

This system was in place in the world for thousands of years .  However, with the Industrial Revolution, slaves were pretty much obsolete....think of the fable "John Henry" which pretty much explains the demise of the institution.  Simply put, machines are cheaper and slavery would have ended in the South and everywhere else without the Civil War

And if you think the Civil War was about slavery, then you're a complete fool.  Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation was nothing more than a tactical move to win the battle between the South by disrupting production and having an fresh influx of soldiers because the Union was being beaten due to the South having a better field of generals commanding their forces.   Think about it for a minute....if Lincoln really cared about blacks...would he have given the first black soldiers halberds (a fucking spear) as weapons, provided no clothing shoes, or footwear, paid them 3 dollars less than white Union soldiers plus make them pay 5 bucks a month out of that 10 dollar stipend for that inadaquate equipment and shitty equipment, and force them to do manual labor like cutting down forest and hauling logs around like oxen??.....oh yea, lets also made to burn down and loot and plunder Southern towns like Darlington, SC and steal all of their possessions, crops, and bales of cotton to be sent back to the North to be sold by the wealthy elites for pure profit....the majority of with were from farms that DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING SLAVES TO BEGIN WITH!!! ::)

And once the Civil War ended what happened to the black man despite numerous promises of freedom, civil rights, 40 acres and a mule????   Grandfather clauses, poll taxes, segregation,....no fucking land, no fucking mule...not even a god damn donkey.  We helped turned the tide of the Union incompetence on the battlefield and we got the finger

People shouldn't believe what they are taught in schools because its generally a one sided prejudicial argument the victors always make the projected history which is almost always slighted towards those who lost.   You should see the school textbooks today and what they say about Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom....its a fucking joke.  

I was smart enough to go to the library and do fact checks on the garbage that these schools shovel out to children as well as corresponded with historical societies who had unabridged and unbiased information.  I suggest everyone to not fall for the banana in the tailpipe gag of believing what they want you to hear and become your own historian.....don't become one of the many sheep who have been brainwashed to rinse and repeat what our government tells you
A

MikMaq

« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2012, 09:55:05 AM »
"Rape is necessary if no girl wants to have sex with you."

That is his opinion on rape.  In his mind it can be quite tender and beautiful
It was a joke you idiot. To someone saying slavery was necessary if there is a shortage of workers.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2012, 09:55:43 AM »
No, actually I have all white staff, black guys usually don't apply for roofing jobs so when they do I have no choice I have to hire him. Put it this way, I have 6 employees and they are all white and some black guy comes and applies and I say no, that will not look good at all because people like you are watching always pointing fingers.
And this is in Canada correct?  We have a huge problem with "quotas" in America.  I am a fan of the most qualified for the position.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2012, 09:56:09 AM »
It was a joke you idiot. To someone saying slavery was necessary if there is a shortage of workers.

Why would you make a joke about rape?  That is disgusting.  
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
No, actually I have all white staff, black guys usually don't apply for roofing jobs so when they do I have no choice I have to hire him. Put it this way, I have 6 employees and they are all white and some black guy comes and applies and I say no, that will not look good at all because people like you are watching always pointing fingers.
Do you do Terne Metal Roofs?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2012, 09:57:39 AM »
And this is in Canada correct?  We have a huge problem with "quotas" in America.  I am a fan of the most qualified for the position.
That's what I am saying black's nowadays get favored big time, but in their defence they are usually good workers from what I have seen anyway.

MikMaq

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »
Alright so you admit that you have no black employee`s so this hypothetical situation does not effect you.

I`m not saying blacks deserve everything, for me the whole racial line does not exist. There is no such thing as white guilt in the sense, that human natures allows for evil, it has nothing to do with race.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »
Do you do Terne Metal Roofs?
No, I do Shingles, cedar, slate and flat roofs. I hate working with metal so when I quote someone for it, I usually quote high so I don't get it.

MikMaq

« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2012, 10:00:14 AM »
That's what I am saying black's nowadays get favored big time, but in their defence they are usually good workers from what I have seen anyway.
If your in canada you don`t mean just blacks, you can`t compare the situation in the states to here. If your black brown asian native etc your kinda grouped together.

I`m gonna soon get a status card, so if you wanna talk about the ratardness in canada open another thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2012, 10:01:44 AM »

In the Middle Ages...5th to 15th century, slavery was quite common in Europe in an almost similar essential manner as slavery in the feudalist system.  In "serfdom",  A noble or a Lord of a manor would probate a parcel of land, provide protection for a peasant to live on in exchange for working in his lands, forest, mines, military and territory.  While serfs could not be sold and bought, if another noble or baron bought their land, the serfs would be transferred to his domain.

This system was in place in the world for thousands of years .  However, with the Industrial Revolution, slaves were pretty much obsolete....think of the fable "John Henry" which pretty much explains the demise of the institution.  Simply put, machines are cheaper and slavery would have ended in the South and everywhere else without the Civil War

And if you think the Civil War was about slavery, then you're a complete fool.  Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation was nothing more than a tactical move to win the battle between the South by disrupting production and having an fresh influx of soldiers because the Union was being beaten due to the South having a better field of generals commanding their forces.   Think about it for a minute....if Lincoln really cared about blacks...would he have given the first black soldiers halberds (a fucking spear) as weapons, provided no clothing shoes, or footwear, paid them 3 dollars less than white Union soldiers plus make them pay 5 bucks a month out of that 10 dollar stipend for that inadaquate equipment and shitty equipment, and force them to do manual labor like cutting down forest and hauling logs around like oxen??.....oh yea, lets also made to burn down and loot and plunder Southern towns like Darlington, SC and steal all of their possessions, crops, and bales of cotton to be sent back to the North to be sold by the wealthy elites for pure profit....the majority of with were from farms that DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING SLAVES TO BEGIN WITH!!! ::)

And once the Civil War ended what happened to the black man despite numerous promises of freedom, civil rights, 40 acres and a mule????   Grandfather clauses, poll taxes, segregation,....no fucking land, no fucking mule...not even a god damn donkey.  We helped turned the tide of the Union incompetence on the battlefield and we got the finger

People shouldn't believe what they are taught in schools because its generally a one sided prejudicial argument the victors always make the projected history which is almost always slighted towards those who lost.   You should see the school textbooks today and what they say about Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom....its a fucking joke.  

I was smart enough to go to the library and do fact checks on the garbage that these schools shovel out to children as well as corresponded with historical societies who had unabridged and unbiased information.  I suggest everyone to not fall for the banana in the tailpipe gag of believing what they want you to hear and become your own historian.....don't become one of the many sheep who have been brainwashed to rinse and repeat what our government tells you

:o

This should be in a textbook.  Solid post my friend, solid indeed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2012, 10:02:04 AM »
Alright so you admit that you have no black employee`s so this hypothetical situation does not effect you.

I`m not saying blacks deserve everything, for me the whole racial line does not exist. There is no such thing as white guilt in the sense, that human natures allows for evil, it has nothing to do with race.
Bingo, now that I can agree with, the history of mankind for every race has been barbarous, torturous and just pure evil

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »
If your in canada you don`t mean just blacks, you can`t compare the situation in the states to here. If your black brown asian native etc your kinda grouped together.

I`m gonna soon get a status card, so if you wanna talk about the ratardness in canada open another thread.
You live in Canada?

MikMaq

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »
You live in Canada?
St john`s. Getting mikmaq status pretty soon suppodely kinda fucking retarded when you think about it.

I`m guessing you live halifax

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2012, 10:05:20 AM »

tldr: War is about money.

You're welcome, Dred.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2012, 10:08:10 AM »
Darlington, South Carolina during The Civil War
No battles during the Civil War occurred in Darlington. One of Sherman's lieutenants, a former architect, was sent to burn down part of Darlington. When he arrived and saw a house that he had designed, he left the house and the rest of the town standing. The Federal troops burned down the depot, cotton platforms and railroad trestles in 1865. During this time, St. John's Academy was used as a hospital. Federal troops also did some foraging. In 1865, Federal troops passed through Darlington and hanged a former slave on the Public Square for insurrection. After the war, the town was occupied by troops, which were not withdrawn until 1871. By 1865, Darlington was the headquarters for the Third Separate Brigade of the Military District of Eastern South Carolina and the Freedman's Bureau. In 1866, during the occupation, the worst fire to ever hit Darlington burned down the court house and the jail. It was rumored that drunken Federal soldiers were to blame. It is to be noted that Evander M. Law, a confederate general, was born in Darlington.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2012, 10:10:56 AM »
Leave it to a black man ( Vince Goodrum) to come up with some of the most definative info, that proves my thread. Kudos Vince.

MikMaq

« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2012, 10:13:28 AM »
Leave it to a black man ( Vince Goodrum) to come up with some of the most definative info, that proves my thread. Kudos Vince.
If everything is says wasn`t common knowledge to you coming into this thread maybe you shouldn`t of started it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2012, 10:14:33 AM »
Good post, Vince.  I don't know about in the south but when I studied slavery the professor said pretty much what Vince did. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2012, 10:14:42 AM »
I hate when people think "Union Good", "Confederate Bad".

Look what they did to Darlington, SC.  I don`t recall any Confederates burning down Cities in the North.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2012, 10:15:46 AM »
St john`s. Getting mikmaq status pretty soon suppodely kinda fucking retarded when you think about it.

I`m guessing you live halifax
South western Ontario

MikMaq

« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »

Look what they did to Darlington, SC.  I don`t recall any Confederates burning down Cities in the North.
Ultimate sidetrack who in this  thread is making that argument. Slavery didn`t pragmatically end until 1960`s.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2012, 10:18:42 AM »

I think another civil war is in Americas future Adonis. Maybe if Obama tries to ammend the constitution.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2012, 10:21:23 AM »
I don`t recall any Confederates burning down Cities in the North.

Gem noted.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:51 AM »
I think another civil war is in Americas future Adonis. Maybe if Obama tries to ammend the constitution.
Not sure if you are serious or not but America will never have a civil war, the chances of that is a trillion to 1

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2012, 10:25:54 AM »
Not sure if you are serious or not but America will never have a civil war, the chances of that is a trillion to 1
Adonis would probably know more then I would on this subject, but I thonk a fee U.S. states are currently petitioning to become independent from the U.S.