Author Topic: America's gun laws are hilarious.....  (Read 9599 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: America's gun laws are hilarious.....
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2012, 02:24:59 PM »
So they are just going to magically appear upstairs in my daughter's room as soon they they break the glass or break open the screen door ?

my daughter's room is right next to mine, again no accident. If that alarm goes off, I'm out of bed like a shot and bringing her to my room, locking the door and throwing a heavy ass dresser in front of it (it's nice to be strong). They don't know the layout of my house, i do and it's pitch black. when the alarm goes off, that means they broke a window and are GETTING into my house, it doesn't mean they are in the upstairs hallway in one second flat.

i have real-world time to grab my daughter and barricade my door.,,and standing off to the side of it behind my other dresser with my shotgun pointed right at it.  

At that point I'm yelling at the top of my lungs that I'm armed, i called the cops and if that door so much as moves i'm opening up...get the fuck out of my house.

Sounds a little like Sean Taylor of the RedSkins

Death

Taylor's house had been burglarized in his absence on November 18, 2007. Media reports briefly described the police reports of the circumstances surrounding the first burglary. Among the details noted were that the intruders pried open a window to climb into the home, went through the desk and safe that were located in Taylor's bedroom, also damaged an air conditioning unit. This report had been made by Taylor's mother, who had checked on the home and discovered the burglary. The police report did not specify if anything was stolen from the home, presumably because his mother would not know the contents of the desk or safe located in his bedroom.[27]

Eight days after the original burglary, on November 26 at 1:45am EST, Taylor was shot in the upper leg by an armed intruder at his home in Palmetto Bay, Florida, where he had been recuperating from a football injury. His femoral artery was hit and severed, causing a mortal wound. His longtime girlfriend, Jackie Garcia (a niece of actor Andy García), hid under the bedding with their 18-month-old daughter Jackie.[28] Garcia then called 9-1-1 from her cell phone.[10][29]

Taylor was airlifted to the Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, where he underwent surgery. He emerged from surgery about 12:30pm. He had lost a significant amount of blood and remained in a coma. His doctors speculated he may have suffered brain damage due to the blood loss, and an unnamed Redskins source reported that Taylor's heart stopped twice during the emergency surgery.[10] The next day, on November 27, Taylor died at the hospital at 3:30am.[29][30][31] The news was released to the media by Richard Sharpstein, a family friend who learned the news from Taylor's father around 5:30am, and by Drew Rosenhaus, Taylor's agent.[32]

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »

Sounds a little like Sean Taylor of the RedSkins

Death

Taylor's house had been burglarized in his absence on November 18, 2007. Media reports briefly described the police reports of the circumstances surrounding the first burglary. Among the details noted were that the intruders pried open a window to climb into the home, went through the desk and safe that were located in Taylor's bedroom, also damaged an air conditioning unit. This report had been made by Taylor's mother, who had checked on the home and discovered the burglary. The police report did not specify if anything was stolen from the home, presumably because his mother would not know the contents of the desk or safe located in his bedroom.[27]

Eight days after the original burglary, on November 26 at 1:45am EST, Taylor was shot in the upper leg by an armed intruder at his home in Palmetto Bay, Florida, where he had been recuperating from a football injury. His femoral artery was hit and severed, causing a mortal wound. His longtime girlfriend, Jackie Garcia (a niece of actor Andy García), hid under the bedding with their 18-month-old daughter Jackie.[28] Garcia then called 9-1-1 from her cell phone.[10][29]

Taylor was airlifted to the Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, where he underwent surgery. He emerged from surgery about 12:30pm. He had lost a significant amount of blood and remained in a coma. His doctors speculated he may have suffered brain damage due to the blood loss, and an unnamed Redskins source reported that Taylor's heart stopped twice during the emergency surgery.[10] The next day, on November 27, Taylor died at the hospital at 3:30am.[29][30][31] The news was released to the media by Richard Sharpstein, a family friend who learned the news from Taylor's father around 5:30am, and by Drew Rosenhaus, Taylor's agent.[32]

sounds absolutely nothing like it...first off I'm not a famous football player with people constantly trying to rob me... and from what i just read they just broke into his house no problem. you open a window in my house all hell breaks loose

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 02:40:09 PM »
PS i have a dog, best early warning system on earth

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 02:40:14 PM »
sounds absolutely nothing like it...first off I'm not a famous football player with people constantly trying to rob me... and from what i just read they just broke into his house no problem. you open a window in my house all hell breaks loose
???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 02:41:30 PM »

would actually like to see the intruders faces when they come to my completely dark home and after some time find me standing middle of the room like this haha

HHAHA, they would pee their pants but it's too late already. Ski masks backside front are put over their heads and hands tied behind their backs and chopper sound nearing in the backyard...... they were never seen afterwards.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 02:45:53 PM »
would actually like to see the intruders faces when they come to my completely dark home and after some time find me standing middle of the room like this haha

HHAHA, they would pee their pants but it's too late already. Ski masks backside front are put over their heads and hands tied behind their backs and chopper sound nearing in the backyard...... they were never seen afterwards.

OK Liam Neeson

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »
and then theres the argumentation its to protect themselves vs a tyranical government, lol.

haha, these "militias" , forgot theres now a full blown professional army in the usa which would annihilate them very quickly if need be.

in the yugoslav civil war, everyone had guns and stuff too, didnt matter, at the beginning , the army was putting 10s of thousands of ppl into jail preventively.

in switzerland, its bit different, the army is the militia itself here, but in the usa, the army overpowers everything.

That's very foolish

The good people of Iraq with shitty weapons and no training held our government off for like 7 years.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 03:01:13 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 03:02:13 PM »
You know I am right.  ::) ::) you just dont want to admit it, tough guy.
Unfortunately you're not right, unAmerican metrosexual.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2012, 03:06:41 PM »
That's very foolish

The good people of Iraq with shitty weapons and no training held our government off for like 7 years.

They did? LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2012, 03:10:27 PM »
yeah, after 7 something time units its was all over :D

maybe he meant to type "hours"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2012, 04:53:28 PM »
You're misguided if you think the majority of the military is going to turn on it's own citizens. If anything went down where militias were fighting against the government I can almost guarantee you that the military would tear in half.

Maybe...But nano technology is legit. And who the fck knows what they can or will be able to do with it in the near future.  Some claim "they" may be able to take over the brain and transmit signals/commands. Sounds like science fiction, but it really isn't. Shit may end up being scarier than nukes.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nanotechnology5.htm

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2012, 05:38:36 PM »
Fuck guns , anyone breaking into my house forfeits their right to live and will be met with...............

:o :o :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2012, 05:44:30 PM »
I don't have a dog in this fight. I was just making an observation.   

Gun control now is pointless.  There are already 100's of MILLIONS of guns available. 

Yep.  I'd be okay with a society without guns... BUT I would really hate to live thru the 50 years of only bad guys having them, waiting for them to rust out, etc.

My brother was almost murdered by a guy with warrants for felony (shooting at a cop!) who was still carrying the same gun, robbing his pharmacy with a plan to execute the 2 workers.   You can't reason with people like that - you can only repel their force with force of your own.

my bro had a legal gun with permit, he shot dude in stomach, dude ran and was caught weeks later.  My bro would be dead, in the dirt right now, in a world with a gun ban.  The piece of crap shooter didn't care about the law, and wouldn't have complied with any gun ban.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2012, 08:49:37 PM »
there are over 15000 gun laws on the books, we dont have a law problem dickheads.

everyone that buys a gun from a store or show must go through a background check (fbi or state). no way around this.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2012, 06:56:35 AM »
there are over 15000 gun laws on the books, we dont have a law problem dickheads.

everyone that buys a gun from a store or show must go through a background check (fbi or state). no way around this.
I know I just did.
And I still have to wait 10 for a "cooling off" period.   ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2012, 07:25:13 AM »
Unfortunately you're not right, unAmerican metrosexual.

Haha, sure. I bet it would be your fantasy if I were a metrosexual. You like them, huh? Sorry, I am not. You'll have to go elsewhere.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2012, 08:03:45 AM »
whats even worse is like in texas, the defending castle doctrine or whatever, and its even worse in florida.

an assumed threat is enough to justify deadly fire

What's wrong with that? ::) if someone broke in trying to rape your daughter or wife u have the right to blast them, it's your property and they're in your territory

For fucks sake what's wrong with some of u?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2012, 08:06:38 AM »
What's wrong with that? ::) if someone broke in trying to rape your daughter or wife u have the right to blast them, it's your property and they're in your territory

For fucks sake what's wrong with some of u?
I think people get the impression that if some dude trips and falls into your lawn while riding by on a bike, that it's perfectly acceptable to light them up.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2012, 08:09:11 AM »
So they are just going to magically appear upstairs in my daughter's room as soon they they break the glass or break open the screen door ?

my daughter's room is right next to mine, again no accident. If that alarm goes off, I'm out of bed like a shot and bringing her to my room, locking the door and throwing a heavy ass dresser in front of it (it's nice to be strong). They don't know the layout of my house, i do and it's pitch black. when the alarm goes off, that means they broke a window and are GETTING into my house, it doesn't mean they are in the upstairs hallway in one second flat.

i have real-world time to grab my daughter and barricade my door.,,and standing off to the side of it behind my other dresser with my shotgun pointed right at it.  

At that point I'm yelling at the top of my lungs that I'm armed, i called the cops and if that door so much as moves i'm opening up...get the fuck out of my house.

I'm surprised a man your stature I would assume u would be AK'ing everything in sight like a an 80's action flick

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »
You don't have to go to FB to see the super tough gun owners.

A lot of them post here.

Wow, we're all amazed. You guys are really tough.
G

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2012, 08:18:36 AM »
You don't have to go to FB to see the super tough gun owners.

A lot of them post here.

Wow, we're all amazed. You guys are really tough.

Yes carebear we all are real life Rambos u gotta problem with that?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2012, 09:03:44 AM »
Yes carebear we all are real life Rambos u gotta problem with that?
No, of course not.

It just broadcasts that you are the weakest.

G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2012, 09:07:23 AM »
No, of course not.

It just broadcasts that you are the weakest.

How so?