Author Topic: America's gun laws are hilarious.....  (Read 9662 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
America's gun laws are hilarious.....
« on: December 17, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
...ly retarded.

Your country is a joke in the this respect.

I know it's "a constitutional right" to blow each other's brains out all the time, but come on it happens every couple of days, what does it achieve?

When will this country grow up?

"never, you lefty, it's our right to bear arms, I'm gonna shoot you" I hear you cry. Good rights you have over there. It's not liberty for kids in schools. What about freedom to learn without being shot? Retards.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: America's gun laws are hilarious.....
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 10:07:38 AM »
Too bored, didn't read.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:11:28 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »
...ly retarded.

I know it's "a constitutional right" to blow each other's brains out all the time, but come on it happens every couple of days, what does it achieve?

"never, you lefty, it's our right to bear arms, I'm gonna shoot you" I hear you cry. Good rights you have over there. It's not liberty for kids in schools. What about freedom to learn without being shot? Retards.

and where are you from? We are probably relatives. If you aren't American, all of the stuff you say is speculation.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 10:15:36 AM »
America, Fuck Yeah!!!!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 10:16:19 AM »
Indeed. And I'm not trying to make a political point, I'm just making fun of these yankee idiots. You're not homesteaders now! haha,

When will your nation mature and become civilised? Possibly not for a few hundred years. It is young and insecure, but until such a time I will continue to piss my pants at you suicidal idiots!

Epic constitutional fail.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 10:18:34 AM »
Gun laws here are a joke! People always say its their constitutional right....WTF......this shit will continue to happen

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 10:19:08 AM »
...ly retarded.

Glad you care so much about our laws broseph. Maybe worry about your own country instead of ours?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »
why dont you stop making music about raping your own mother first

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »
Indeed. And I'm not trying to make a political point, I'm just making fun of these yankee idiots. You're not homesteaders now! haha,

When will your nation mature and become civilised? Possibly not for a few hundred years. It is young and insecure, but until such a time I will continue to piss my pants at you suicidal idiots!

Epic constitutional fail.
I have said this numerous times, but I believe that the U.S. is the modern day Rome.  We all know what happened to Rome.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 10:25:59 AM »
When the 2nd amendment (the part of the US Constitution that gives us the right to own guns) was written, the best gun in the world was a single shot, black powder flintlock.  Something tells me those old cats did not envision machine guns being sold in Kmart.
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 10:32:59 AM »
When the 2nd amendment (the part of the US Constitution that gives us the right to own guns) was written, the best gun in the world was a single shot, black powder flintlock.  Something tells me those old cats did not envision machine guns being sold in Kmart.
Yes Tommy, the government will use this train of thought when they try to ammend the costitution. They will claim it is outdated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 10:33:23 AM »

If the British had AR's do you not think the colonists also would have tried to aquire AR's?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »
We should make murder illegal so things like this wont happen again! oh....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 10:38:27 AM »
I don't have a dog in this fight. I was just making an observation.  

Gun control now is pointless.  There are already 100's of MILLIONS of guns available.  
a

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »
i never really ever had the interest in owning a gun but for some strange reason i want to buy a shitload now and just store them

you know, just in case

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 10:41:38 AM »
ALL of you that want to call the cops , or think that all you need is a fist to defend yourself

Meet George Zimmerman, He shoots to kill Fist FIghting Warriors

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
Gun laws here are a joke! People always say its their constitutional right....WTF......this shit will continue to happen
This coming from a dude who wants to kill everyone with his aids, raw no condom no pulling out.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 10:49:09 AM »
i always found it funny that guys would post up pics of the gun they just bought on FB, always posting on facebook shit about guns and shooting and what guns are the shit

and now all of a sudden you don't see them posting shit about any type of shooting at the range, or whatever new gun they just bought

lololololo guys

it is kind of alarming how easy it is to purchase a gun in america though,

i mean, how many people have the balls to actually kill another person with their newly purchased gun if it ever came down to it?

would white fat middle aged front desk clerk suzie be able to use the pistol she just bought from the local gun shop on a concealed carry permit on the basis of "i live in a shady area with a lot of black people". if some dark chocolate skinned black man came up to her and stuck his rock hard penis out on her pants while having her in a strangle hold in a dark alley, could she actually pull the trigger and blast the fool's brains out?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 10:52:40 AM »
if some pro burglars broke into your house don't you think they'd have guns themselves? lololo

you think tehy just go in with box cutters like some idiot arabs? lmaaoooo

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 11:08:37 AM »
if some guys kick your door down for some serious shit, chances are they are wearing concealing masks, bulletproof vests, carrying a magnum or double barrel shotgun, ready to kill anyone who starts firing on them

would you live with peace of mind if you were trigger happy and pulled the trigger on some punk ass 15 year old kid who was pressured into breaking into a house because his friends liked the "Rush?" you gonna pull the trigger and blast the brains out on little timmy who goes to catholic school every weekend but just got corrupted this one time?

i mean, i understand some people feel the legit need to have a gun for safety reasons to feel "more safe" but honestly most of the clowns who own one just think it's "cool" to own one and it makes them feel "manly" and "macho" but if shit ever hit the fan they wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on somebody, they wouldn't have the balls to do it, few people do

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 11:08:45 AM »
My problem is this:

150 years ago people owned guns to protect themselves and their family. Their was a practical purpose. Those times were dangerous times to live in. It made sense to own guns.

But today, people seem to only own guns because its the "cool" thing to do. Half of the people that own guns do not understand the constitution and all its amendments. They just scream "2nd amendment" and thats all. I just think there is a difference between a person 150 years ago owning a gun for reasons, and the people now owning guns because it looks "badass" I guess you have the right to own a gun for any reason you want.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »
if some guys kick your door down for some serious shit, chances are they are wearing concealing masks, bulletproof vests, carrying a magnum or double barrel shotgun, ready to kill anyone who starts firing on them

i mean, i understand some people feel the legit need to have a gun for safety reasons to feel "more safe" but honestly most of the clowns who own one just think it's "cool" to own one and it makes them feel "manly" and "macho" but if shit ever hit the fan they wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on somebody, they wouldn't have the balls to do it, few people do
Lots of assumptions and random leaps of logic in this one. Like the average armed robber is wearing bulletproof vests, I particularly like that one. As far as the last sentence, people that have training and have properly prepared themselves to use a firearm will more than likely use it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 11:12:38 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 11:12:48 AM »
and then theres the argumentation its to protect themselves vs a tyranical government, lol.

haha, these "militias" , forgot theres now a full blown professional army in the usa which would annihilate them very quickly if need be.

in the yugoslav civil war, everyone had guns and stuff too, didnt matter, at the beginning , the army was putting 10s of thousands of ppl into jail preventively.

in switzerland, its bit different, the army is the militia itself here, but in the usa, the army overpowers everything.
You're misguided if you think the majority of the military is going to turn on it's own citizens. If anything went down where militias were fighting against the government I can almost guarantee you that the military would tear in half.