Author Topic: Today I learned what name the victorians had for pitbulls  (Read 31858 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Today I learned what name the victorians had for pitbulls
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2013, 08:54:02 PM »
HA HA, Well according to the Pitbull Nutters you should be able to own any animal you like, why do other people have the right to tell you what you can do?  In their world drink driving laws disgust them, they believe they should be able to speed down free-ways at hundreds of kilometres an hour, they believe they should be unlimited in their freedoms.  It's hard to deal with people with such a mindset, who put the overt selfishness over the needs of there communities.  But I deal with them all the time.  If someone can't work out why restrictions are needed under the current paradigm, then you are looking at a difficult personality.  Blaming the owner sounds great, but it is a breed issue, pure and simple.

He was incredibly unhappy.  I relocated him about 5 miles away.  When I turned him loose, it sounded like somebody threw a bowling ball into the woods.  He was hauling ass, and paving a new path for about 100 yards.  Cool critters, cute, just very destructive.  Kinda like pitbulls.   :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »
He was incredibly unhappy.  I relocated him about 5 miles away.  When I turned him loose, it sounded like somebody threw a bowling ball into the woods.  He was hauling ass, and paving a new path for about 100 yards.  Cool critters, cute, just very destructive.  Kinda like pitbulls.   :D
In Australia we have possums everywhere, and they are cute and cuddly, and some people make the mistake of feeding them, because they then move into your roof and wall cavities, and being nocturnal they keep you awake at night.  But the fuckers are lethal, you don't want to handle one, they have claws from hell and a quite strong little fuckers.  Possums are often attacked by dogs, and dog lovers put pressure on councils to control possum populations.  Wildlife doesn't stand a chance wherever humans live.

V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2013, 10:39:40 PM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
We had a Staffy, wonderful character.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2013, 08:39:38 AM »
bought a staffy to my 4 year old daughter 2 months ago, want to pet it e kul? :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2013, 09:37:40 AM »
disgusting pics :-[

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2013, 10:54:48 AM »
bought a staffy to my 4 year old daughter 2 months ago, want to pet it e kul? :D
It's one thing for an individual to take the risk, but to expose children to the risk is sociopathic.  So far this year in America, there have been 9 dog bite related fatalities, all of them by pitbulls. the majority of these victims were children.   Your child may well survive your inability to parent, but to expose a child to such risk lessens the child's chances dramatically.  That type of decision making exposes you for the type of parent you are.  One can only imagine what other forms of neglect or risk such a parent exposes their child too.  Every few weeks some insecure Pitbull/staffy owner gets their smug retarded smile wiped from their face when their precious pibbles de-scalps or kills their child.  Pitbulls are six times more likely to attack their owner (and this stat actually comes from a Pit Biased study), can you imagine the type of personality or low intellect that would deliberately expose themselves and their family to such risk.  Considering that a citizen has a 2500 times greater chance of being killed by a Pitbull than by a Labrador Retriever, the ridiculousness of a Pitbull owner is something to be pondered for the ages.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2013, 11:22:55 AM »
HA HA, Well according to the Pitbull Nutters you should be able to own any animal you like, why do other people have the right to tell you what you can do?  In their world drink driving laws disgust them, they believe they should be able to speed down free-ways at hundreds of kilometres an hour, they believe they should be unlimited in their freedoms.  It's hard to deal with people with such a mindset, who put the overt selfishness over the needs of there communities.  But I deal with them all the time.  If someone can't work out why restrictions are needed under the current paradigm, then you are looking at a difficult personality.  Blaming the owner sounds great, but it is a breed issue, pure and simple.

Everyone who doesn't share your point of you is some sort of nutter. I believe it would be logical to conclude that actually it is you who is a nutcase, not everyone else.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »
Everyone who doesn't share your point of you is some sort of nutter. I believe it would be logical to conclude that actually it is you who is a nutcase, not everyone else.
No, people who own Pitbulls are Nutters.  People who think it is appropriate to own fighting breed of dog in a civilised community are Nutters.  People who hold a point of view that when held collectively causes other people to be maimed, mauled and killed are Nutters.  The only time I take exception to someone else's point of view is when it results in me being mauled and maimed.  The only time I use the term Nutter is when talking about Pitbull Owners, it is a common term used for these Pitbull owners or apologists by pretty much all BSL  advocates.  I don't apologise for it, people are regularly being maimed, mauled and killed, all this could have been stopped a long time ago if it was not for the Nutters who have aggressively opposed any changes that could see an end to this unnecessary violence.  I have been a BSL and breed ban advocate for years, because I have had the misfortune of having met real life genuine Pitbull Nutters and their sociopathic excuse for a companion animals.  You want to hold dangerous, sociopathic points of view, fine, but don't expect me to be happy about it when I am the one who has to pay the price for it.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2013, 11:52:24 AM »
No way Ekul acts like this in real life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »
No way Ekul acts like this in real life.
You are right.  I do tend to tone it down a bit for Getbig.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2013, 01:03:23 PM »
You are right.  I do tend to tone it down a bit for Getbig.

I think you are fat pansy girl in real life who only pick on "bullies" who are smaller and weaker then you.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »
I agree with E-Kul. There is no point of having animals that dangerous. People who think they are in control are just naive. It's 100% up to the dog what's going to happen in any given situation. Who the fuck would accept a dog to make the call if you live or going down.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2013, 01:56:32 PM »
It's one thing for an individual to take the risk, but to expose children to the risk is sociopathic.  So far this year in America, there have been 9 dog bite related fatalities, all of them by pitbulls. the majority of these victims were children.   Your child may well survive your inability to parent, but to expose a child to such risk lessens the child's chances dramatically.  That type of decision making exposes you for the type of parent you are.  One can only imagine what other forms of neglect or risk such a parent exposes their child too.  Every few weeks some insecure Pitbull/staffy owner gets their smug retarded smile wiped from their face when their precious pibbles de-scalps or kills their child.  Pitbulls are six times more likely to attack their owner (and this stat actually comes from a Pit Biased study), can you imagine the type of personality or low intellect that would deliberately expose themselves and their family to such risk.  Considering that a citizen has a 2500 times greater chance of being killed by a Pitbull than by a Labrador Retriever, the ridiculousness of a Pitbull owner is something to be pondered for the ages.
so thats a no?  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »
I think you are fat pansy girl in real life who only pick on "bullies" who are smaller and weaker then you.
Me too. Guaranteed if he acted like that in real life he'd spend alot of time holding his bloody nose and fat lip.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2013, 10:18:44 PM »
Me too. Guaranteed if he acted like that in real life he'd spend alot of time holding his bloody nose and fat lip.
Well, I am no different on here than I am in real life, and no I don't spend any time nursing injuries.  I have had to occasionally deal with bullies, but I am quite skilled in dealing with them and usually find a way to teach them a lesson.  The last bully who messed with me ended up with a broken arm in three places, and I had not a mark or a scratch on me.  I still smile about it.  It cost me $500, but it was the best money I ever spent.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2013, 10:23:43 PM »
so thats a no?  :D
Yeah, that's a 'NO'.  I was never a big dog fan even before I was attacked, I am a cat person.   I have spent time with staffies and pitbulls, when I was a teenager my best friend owned a staffy, he literally would make love to that dog, he slept with it, took it everywhere, trained it to not except food from anybody else, went to his Staffordshire club meetings every month, completely obsessed.  Sure enough, his staffy did attack his younger brother, he was right there and able to stop it before it got out of hand and his brother only suffered minor injuries.  But he did the usual Pitbull Nutter routine, and just simply blamed his brother. I myself even owned a pure breed Pitbull as a teenager, I know first hand how unstable this breed can be.  I was raised my whole life with normal breeds of dog, it was actually owning a Pitbull that put me of dogs all together.  It saddens me what humanity has done to domesticated dogs, Pitbulls and other fighting breeds are a physical manifestation of the warped mind of humanity.
V

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2013, 08:11:04 AM »
e-kul,

Please list your sources.

dustin

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
e-kul sounds like a very cringe inducing loser in real life. I feel sorry for him reading all this shit. He's getting so worked up. What a pussy. :-\

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2013, 11:16:38 AM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2013, 11:43:02 AM »
I agree with E-Kul. There is no point of having animals that dangerous. People who think they are in control are just naive. It's 100% up to the dog what's going to happen in any given situation. Who the fuck would accept a dog to make the call if you live or going down.

It's not a lion, it's a 50lb dog. 
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »
Well, I am no different on here than I am in real life, and no I don't spend any time nursing injuries.  I have had to occasionally deal with bullies, but I am quite skilled in dealing with them and usually find a way to teach them a lesson.  The last bully who messed with me ended up with a broken arm in three places, and I had not a mark or a scratch on me.  I still smile about it.  It cost me $500, but it was the best money I ever spent.
lol bullshit ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2013, 12:42:27 PM »
E-kul is fond of using this study "Mortality, Mauling, and Maiming by Vicious Dogs 2011"

A paper written by surgeons not animal behaviorists or ethologists.   

The authors of the E-kul study?   

"non-animal experts Bini (MD), Cohn (MD), Acosta (RN, BSN), McFarland (RN, MS), Muir (MD), and Michalek (PhD)"

This paper was rebutted in the same journal soundly for it's imprudent use of unreliable dog bite tabulations and unpublished sources.

http://journals.lww.com/annalsofsurgery/Citation/2012/05000/Imprudent_use_of_Unreliable_Dog_Bite_Tabulations.38.aspx

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2013, 12:51:22 PM »
E-kul is fond of using this study "Mortality, Mauling, and Maiming by Vicious Dogs 2011"

A paper written by surgeons not animal behaviorists or ethologists.   

The authors of the E-kul study?   

"non-animal experts Bini (MD), Cohn (MD), Acosta (RN, BSN), McFarland (RN, MS), Muir (MD), and Michalek (PhD)"

This paper was rebutted in the same journal soundly for it's imprudent use of unreliable dog bite tabulations and unpublished sources.

http://journals.lww.com/annalsofsurgery/Citation/2012/05000/Imprudent_use_of_Unreliable_Dog_Bite_Tabulations.38.aspx
Doesn't matter, he still needs a good smack in the mug.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!