Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 03:50:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Started Watching Homeland  (Read 161 times)
Rhomboids
Getbig II

« on: December 17, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »

Have heard so many great things about it that i said 'fuck it' and downloaded the first season.  

Uh, what the fuck's all the hype about?  I noticed during the credits that the show is based on an Israeli series.  I can see why.

The main story line of the show is ridiculously Zionist in nature and i don't know how there isn't an uproar from the Muslim community.  So the protagonist *SPOILERS* gets turned against the US and is working for a terror organization.  What's the biggest proof of it all: HE IS A MUSLIM.  He has embraced Allah and thus, he's a terrorist.

Beside the obvious Zionist laden plot, the rest of the show is average at best.  A neurotic, bi-polar imbecile who has a religious devotion to her job and thus the safety of the country.  Has she ever read a book about US Imperialism?  A mentor that is so focused on the job that is willing to sacrifice his personal life.  A Black dude as AD of CIA.  

Now i'm not religious and look at being a Muslim no different than being a Christian fundamentalist, but this show has a very obvious agenda: to paint every Muslim as a potential sleeping cell terrorist.  

I was expecting a show in the vein of the Wire; something that redefines the genre, grabs it by the balls and smashes it against the wall.  This is just another stupid ass show that follows all the bullet points of a stereotypical drama.  

I'm going to finish off this season since i'm up to episode 9 but i am unimpressed so far.  

I give it 4/10.  Also the wives are the worse actresses i've ever seen.  Jesus christ at that bad acting.  How many rim jobs did they do to get that job?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!