Author Topic: Obama exploiting Sandy Hook tradgedy for $$$$$ (Obama is a low life)  (Read 6741 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama exploiting Sandy Hook tradgedy for $$$$$ (Obama is a low life)
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »
you've admitted your anger many times on this board and Obama is YOUR POTUS for the next four years

you are his slave

you've said this yourself

no need to lie about your anger too

Im over my anger - and now jusr ridicule and mock o-thief and his gallery of freaks 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »
Im over my anger - and now jusr ridicule and mock o-thief and his gallery of freaks 

yeah right

yet another LIE from you

do you really have to lie in every single post?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2012, 07:17:37 PM »
No - but its truth. 

So far obama has armed:

Fast Furious - mexican drug cartels - 300 dead and counting

Lybian terrorists

Syrian Rebels

See this is the shit i dont get.... you say Obama... gave people guns,,, obama did this Obama did that...

but when it comes to bin laden ... Obama didnt do that shit...

You are as see through as those hipster glasses... Fuckin tool

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2012, 07:19:29 PM »
See this is the shit i dont get.... you say Obama... gave people guns,,, obama did this Obama did that...

are you really expecting cogent, well though out analysis from a someone with obvious mental problems?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »
are you really expecting cogent, well though out analysis from a someone with obvious mental problems?

yes... this fucker WILL respond to this post... or he will further prove he is a partisan double standard POS...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2012, 07:21:26 PM »
yes... this fucker WILL respond to this post... or he will further prove he is a partisan double standard POS...

you'd have better luck teaching your dog a card trick

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 05:51:01 AM »

Lol thats true.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 06:29:24 AM »
look at this shit... its sickening.....this fuck twat can send me me PMs but wont respond to this...hahahahaah this chump is runnin like a bitch.....
The Mal 694
3333-0

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 07:00:51 AM »

You do the same fucking thing!!

How can you can not see that?

You give him credit when shit goes right....then claim he can't be responsible for his entire administration when shit goes wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 07:29:22 AM »
look at this shit... its sickening.....this fuck twat can send me me PMs but wont respond to this...hahahahaah this chump is runnin like a bitch.....
The Mal 694
3333-0

Go read No Easy Day.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 07:33:10 AM »
So What, NRA have been exploiting and profiting from mass murders and children being brutally shot to death for decades.  You can almost see them jerking themselves off discreetly after a mass shooting, whispering to themselves "Oh Goody, more money from gun sales"
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 07:37:45 AM »
So What, NRA have been exploiting and profiting from mass murders and children being brutally shot to death for decades.  You can almost see them jerking themselves off discreetly after a mass shooting, whispering to themselves "Oh Goody, more money from gun sales"
Brutal logic failure.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 07:40:01 AM »
Brutal logic failure.

Yeah, why is it always the retards from other countries that want to come over here and arrogantly tell us how we should live?

wtf?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 07:45:30 AM »

and not so discreetly any more

I think LaPierre's bizarre and utterly tone deaf public statement (can't call it a news conference since he just gave a speech and took no questions) will back fire as NRA members disassociate themselves from him

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 07:52:45 AM »

You do the same fucking thing!!

How can you can not see that?

You give him credit when shit goes right....then claim he can't be responsible for his entire administration when shit goes wrong.

I sure the fuck dont..my record is clear on this shit....my posting record..yeah you can SAY whatever the fuck you wanna say...but there is absolutley no proving that shit....ive ALWAYS stated my problems with Obama...

yeah its easy as shit to just blerp some shit out because you think im some kind of one issue voter and because im black...im a Obama lover..but what you cant do is prove it...and ive been on here countless times as many of the members can tell you, i dont mince words and im extrememly logical and consistant when it comes to politics. So...yeah you go and find 1 shread of proof to what you said...just 1..

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2012, 06:55:00 PM »

Yeah, why is it always the retards from other countries that want to come over here and arrogantly tell us how we should live?

wtf?

Because they are smarter than you and their kids is bulletfree ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2012, 06:57:03 PM »
Because they are smarter than you and their kids is bulletfree ;)

Read what you wrote

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »
I sure the fuck dont..my record is clear on this shit....my posting record..yeah you can SAY whatever the fuck you wanna say...but there is absolutley no proving that shit....ive ALWAYS stated my problems with Obama...

yeah its easy as shit to just blerp some shit out because you think im some kind of one issue voter and because im black...im a Obama lover..but what you cant do is prove it...and ive been on here countless times as many of the members can tell you, i dont mince words and im extrememly logical and consistant when it comes to politics. So...yeah you go and find 1 shread of proof to what you said...just 1..

You're full of shit.  Do a search on your own name.  How many times did you drop a post claiming 'Obamas Fault'?  You did it numerous times trying to claim it was absurd to hold Obama accountable for shit going on under his administration.

BTW, the POTUS himself even acknowledges that the buck stops with him, lol.

As far as I'm concerned, he gets the blame...but he also gets the credit when shit goes right.

And that's where I disagree with the conservatives here...I've got no problem giving Barry credit for Osama.  But he's also gets the blame.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2012, 09:43:14 AM »

You're full of shit.  Do a search on your own name.  How many times did you drop a post claiming 'Obamas Fault'?  You did it numerous times trying to claim it was absurd to hold Obama accountable for shit going on under his administration.

BTW, the POTUS himself even acknowledges that the buck stops with him, lol.

As far as I'm concerned, he gets the blame...but he also gets the credit when shit goes right.

And that's where I disagree with the conservatives here...I've got no problem giving Barry credit for Osama.  But he's also gets the blame.

See what im saying.. you can make all of these claims.. but not ONE FUCKING SHREAD OF PROOF... God damn Shame.. I remember a time when you could make a claim and then have to back it up. Now.. you can just say wild shit and say "fuck you i cant prove it.. but fuck you"... thats Fucking weak.. Weak as fuck

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2012, 11:59:29 AM »
Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings
 Examiner ^ | 12/18/12 | Paul Bedard

Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:34:42 PM by Nachum

They won the campaign handily and even had $14.2 million to spare, but the Obama-Biden campaign is still raising money, this time off the president's comments about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama's moving address to the community of Newtown, there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president's speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

"The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years," headlines the donation page.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

A black man OWNS your PEA BRAIN.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2012, 12:01:35 PM »
New rules    -  follow them. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 01:59:55 PM »

did you post a thread on the crazy guy killing fire fighters?...just curious.... if he were black.. there would be 5 already

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »

How many times did you drop a post claiming 'Obamas Fault'?  You did it numerous times trying to claim it was absurd to hold Obama accountable for shit going on under his administration.

Yeah ok...and this is just a sampling...  ::)

Its Obamas Fault

4 17 here.

and please tell me that was obamas fault

grrrrrr Obama started a WAR in Libya,, grrrrr...is fault..

So.. how many Casualties?...

Obama did it.. boom

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »

jesus christ you are a pathetic crybaby

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »

Yeah ok...and this is just a sampling...  ::)

and please tell me that was obamas fault

ok... please tell me youre a teenager.... you proved nothing. absolutley nothing.... there are posts where i slam obama.. on shit like Gitmo, Stim bull i said was pure shit if the majority of it wasnt US infrastructure spending, The Healthcare Bill is pure shit, Involvement in new ME conflicts...but ...i what im not going to do is be a fuckiing moron and blame every little thing on him when its proven he didnt have a hand in it...

Also.. If If If If.. you blame something like Lybia on Obama... how do you in all fairness not credit him with the killing of OBL... it makes absolutley Zero sense and to respond with "well but but but.... you did it to.."...you still didnt disprove the first thing...

and .... you know im gonna look at those quotes and see the context... and see if it was infact obamas fault...