Author Topic: Boehner: Obama a citizen and handled Egypt correctly...3333 commits suicide!  (Read 47258 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Why did he have to go? What % of the population was protesting? You have no idea and neither did our government, in their rush to push "democracy" they handed Egypt to islamic extremest, brilliant idea

why do I even bother with you???.. the guy had been in power 30m years....had he stayed in power it would have pushed Egypt into civil war with lots of bloodshed..do you condone that????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
No, heading to Brooklyn Supreme in a bit.  Have a motion on for Summary Judgement against  contractor for an an engineer client.   I have another matter n in another courtroom to extend a mechanic's lien.  Also have to file a "Notice of Trial" in a case down there.   Come back to office, i have to square away a real estate closing woking on as well as putpaprwork together to discharge a mechanic's lien on a hospital. After that, send out estimated taxes.   The, I have about 100 cals to make to deadbeats to pay up.   Go to the gym, watch the Capitals hopefully beat the Rangers, etc. 

I'm heading out to the subway in a little bit.   Doyou want me to send you a love note from Grand Central when I get there in about 30 minutes?       

what time are you going to commit suicide???...this thread has totally destroyed you ;D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV

I'm heading out to the subway in a little bit.   Doyou want me to send you a love note from Grand Central when I get there in about 30 minutes?       
yes.
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
why do I even bother with you???.. the guy had been in power 30m years....had he stayed in power it would have pushed Egypt into civil war with lots of bloodshed..do you condone that????

The real question is why do I even bother with you? You understanding of the ME is rudimentary at best, yet you think your going to lecture me on who should go and who should stay. Let me make something perfectly clear I don't care, if the Egyptians want to kill each other so be it. The only time the US should even make a statement is when a US interest is in jeopardy. I find it strange that all you leftys come out of the wood work crying about the poor civilians, when the same shit has been going on for centuries. You don't give a flying fuck until some half assed story shows up on CNN, then the tissues come out. It is not the job of the US or it's military to spread "democracy", though it does make a nice headline when we get duped by Europe into bombing a foreign country. Their job is to protect our representative republic.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The real question is why do I even bother with you? You understanding of the ME is rudimentary at best, yet you think your going to lecture me on who should go and who should stay. Let me make something perfectly clear I don't care, if the Egyptians want to kill each other so be it. The only time the US should even make a statement is when a US interest is in jeopardy. I find it strange that all you leftys come out of the wood work crying about the poor civilians, when the same shit has been going on for centuries. You don't give a flying fuck until some half assed story shows up on CNN, then the tissues come out. It is not the job of the US or it's military to spread "democracy", though it does make a nice headline when we get duped by Europe into bombing a foreign country. Their job is to protect our representative republic.

so you think we should have backed Mubarak and condoned his killing of protesters???

Kazan

• Getbig V
so you think we should have backed Mubarak and condoned his killing of protesters???

Reading comprehension problem?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Reading comprehension problem?

no...just can't believe you could actually be that ignorant....had to ask you again to make sure..and I guess you truly are

Kazan

• Getbig V
no...just can't believe you could actually be that ignorant....had to ask you again to make sure..and I guess you truly are
You seem to think you are some intellectual giant, why should I care what the Egyptians are doing?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Radical Islamist groups gaining stranglehold in Egypt

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8457030/Radial-Islamist-groups-gaining-stranglehold-in-Egypt.html

The rapid spread of Muslim political parties ahead of September's parliamentary elections has strengthened fears that Egyptian democracy will be dominated by radical Islamic movements.

Mohammed Badie, the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader, last week predicted the group's candidates would win 75 per cent of the seats it contested Photo: AFP/GETTY

By Damien McElroy, Cairo 5:24PM BST 17

Apr 2011

The Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's largest Islamic movement and the founder of Hamas, has set up a network of political parties around the country that eclipse the following of the middle class activists that overthrew the regime. On the extreme fringe of the Brotherhood, Islamic groups linked to al-Qeada are organising from the mosques to fill the vacuum left by the collapse of the dictatorship.

The military-led government already faces accusations that it is bowing to the surge in support for the Muslim movements, something that David Cameron warned of in February when he said Egyptian democracy would be strongly Islamic.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, warned on Sunday that the direction of Egyptian politics was anti-Israeli. He told diplomats last week that Egyptian officials – including Nabil al-Arabi, the foreign minister – were pandering to political militants by branding Israel as the "enemy".

"I am very concerned over some of the voices we've been hearing from Egypt recently," Mr Netanyahu said. "I'm especially concerned over the current Egyptian foreign minster's statements."

An Egyptian court on Saturday disbanded the National Democratic Party, which won 80 per cent of seats in parliament in December's rigged election. Hosni Mubarak, the ousted president, and his protégés are under arrest and threatened by prison.

Related Articles
Egypt: former prime minister to face corruption trial
17 Apr 2011
Downfall of the Mubarak clan
17 Apr 2011
Egypt: Mubarak could hang for protesters crackdown
15 Apr 2011

Mohammed Badie, the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader, last week predicted the group's candidates would win 75 per cent of the seats it contested.

Fundamentalist factions have also emerged as parties. Gamaa al-Islamiya, an al-Qaeda linked group that promotes Salafist traditions has used its mosques as a political base for the first time since the 1970s.

A scare campaign that a No vote in last months referendum would eliminate Islamic law from the Egyptian constitution ensured a 77 per cent Yes result.

But the April 6th movement that spearheaded protests has no clear plan for party politics. Diplomats have warned the demonstrators are not well prepared for elections.

"The leadership of the protests was so focused on the street-by-street detail of the revolution, they have no clue what to do in a national election," said a US official involved in the demonstrations. "Now at dinner the protesters can tell me every Cairo street that was important in the revolution but not how they will take power in Egypt."

A clean-up campaign, including the laying of fresh grass on the roundabout, has transformed Tahrir Square, the focal point of protests. Last Friday was the first holiday since the outbreak of the uprising that was protest-free at the square. Only the daily gathering of hundreds to perform Islamic prayer ceremonies is a reminder of the protests that topped Mr Mubarak.

Mahsud Arishie, a teacher visiting the square, said Egypt would be a different country in the wake of the uprising. "Muslims have their own space now where there is no pressure from the government, only a direct connection to the Lord in the sky," he said as he made his way to the prayers. "That does not mean our country will be hostile to the West but it does mean we will do what we want."

Although the leading contenders for Egypts presidency are independents, many have begun wooing the Muslim blocs. Front-runner Amr Moussa, the Arab League president, has conceded that its inevitable that Islamic factions will be the bedrock of the political system.

As hardliners compete for street power, Egypt's Christians – who make up 10 per cent of the population – are emigrating in growing numbers.

Al-Masry al-Youm, an Egyptian newspaper, reported last week that the Canadian embassy had been swamped by visa requests from Coptic Christians.

Others are fighting back. Naquib Swiris, a Copt who is one of Egypt's richest men, has formed the Free Egyptians Party as a rallying point for a liberal democracy.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
grrrrrr Obama started a WAR in Libya,, grrrrr...is fault..

So.. how many Casualties?...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

So invading another country is OK as long as US soldiers don't die?

The pro-Obama hypocrisy is really starting to hit ridiculous heights.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hey Option Douche - you support obama paving the way for the MB in Egypt and Lybia?

Is your 95%er loyalty that strong that you side with the MB and radical islamists just to support obama?     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So invading another country is OK as long as US soldiers don't die?

The pro-Obama hypocrisy is really starting to hit ridiculous heights.
This while "Starting new wars shit"...just give me a fucking break already. After UN sanctions were enacted.. US acted in unison with the world community. Dont act like he went all george bush.. thats weak as fuck fam

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mal - I take it yor comment was not referencing Afghanistan correct?   You are aware of the rising casualities over there correct?   Funny - the obamabots dont say shit on that.   Under GWB we had a nightly death count on MSNBC, CNN, etc.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This while "Starting new wars shit"...just give me a fucking break already. After UN sanctions were enacted.. US acted in unison with the world community. Dont act like he went all george bush.. thats weak as fuck fam

That's - right 3 nations on the arab League, powers, rice, and hillary now dictate obama's foreign policy now - not the congress.

::)  ::)   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Hey Option Douche - you support obama paving the way for the MB in Egypt and Lybia?

Is your 95%er loyalty that strong that you side with the MB and radical islamists just to support obama?     

Bitch you come at me with the racial shit one more time im gonna find your bitch ass and fuck you up.

Now i told your dumb ass i dont flow with the shit he did and if a reasonable person runs thats who im voting for. Now because i dont go on the Obama war path like your unstable irrational ass, im a supporter.. fuckin dumb bitch. you think because your retarded inconsistant ass posts all these dumb ass opinion pieces on obama that it some how equals proof...news flash matlock.. it dont.. fuckin 12 year old. "its true because there is a video on it.."are you fucking shittin me with this shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bitch you come at me with the racial shit one more time im gonna find your bitch ass and fuck you up.

Now i told your dumb ass i dont flow with the shit he did and if a reasonable person runs thats who im voting for. Now because i dont go on the Obama war path like your unstable irrational ass, im a supporter.. fuckin dumb bitch. you think because your retarded inconsistant ass posts all these dumb ass opinion pieces on obama that it some how equals proof...news flash matlock.. it dont.. fuckin 12 year old. "its true because there is a video on it.."are you fucking shittin me with this shit

Fine - I'll chalk up your support of Obama on youthful ignorance and too much exposure to chemicals in the lab.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
first off i dont support him like you think.. and secondly.. im 28.. not a youth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
first off i dont support him like you think.. and secondly.. im 28.. not a youth

So its the chemicals then? 

Fury

• Getbig V

You know Bush had a bigger coalition of nations supporting Iraq than Obama did on Libya, right?

But you're right about comparing him to Bush here. In reality, his actions have been worse than Bush's.  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
As for Egypt, this country is headed for the shitter:

Egypt: Salafi Islamists Threaten to Kill Christian Governor

CAIRO (Reuters) — Muslims in southern Egypt protested for a third day on Sunday over the appointment of a Christian governor, saying his predecessor, also a Christian, had failed to solve their problems.

Thousands rallied outside the governor’s office in Qena and prevented employees from entering, blocked highways leading to the town and sat on a railway line into the province demanding that the appointment of Emad Mikhail be reversed.

Egypt’s interim military rulers, who took control when President Hosni Mubarak was ousted in a popular uprising, selected Mikhail last week as one of several new appointments to replace officials associated with his autocratic regime.

…The protest took a more aggressive turn as some radical Salafi Islamists in the crowd demanded a Muslim official, saying “we want it Islamic.”Some even threatened to kill Mikhail if he came to his office

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE73G0CH20110417?sp=true

Fury

• Getbig V
Radical Islamist Groups Gaining Stranglehold in Egypt

(Telegraph) — The rapid spread of Muslim political parties ahead of September’s parliamentary elections has strengthened fears that Egyptian democracy will be dominated by radical Islamic movements.

The Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt’s largest Islamic movement and the founder of Hamas, has set up a network of political parties around the country that eclipse the following of the middle class activists that overthrew the regime. On the extreme fringe of the Brotherhood, Islamic groups linked to al-Qeada are organising from the mosques to fill the vacuum left by the collapse of the dictatorship.

The military-led government already faces accusations that it is bowing to the surge in support for the Muslim movements, something that David Cameron warned of in February when he said Egyptian democracy would be strongly Islamic.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, warned on Sunday that the direction of Egyptian politics was anti-Israeli. He told diplomats last week that Egyptian officials — including Nabil al-Arabi, the foreign minister — were pandering to political militants by branding Israel as the “enemy”.

“I am very concerned over some of the voices we’ve been hearing from Egypt recently,” Mr Netanyahu said. “I’m especially concerned over the current Egyptian foreign minster’s statements.”

Fundamentalist factions have also emerged as parties. Gamaa al-Islamiya, an al-Qaeda linked group that promotes Salafist traditions has used its mosques as a political base for the first time since the 1970s.

A scare campaign that a No vote in last months referendum would eliminate Islamic law from the Egyptian constitution ensured a 77 per cent Yes result.

But the April 6th movement that spearheaded protests has no clear plan for party politics. Diplomats have warned the demonstrators are not well prepared for elections.

“The leadership of the protests was so focused on the street-by-street detail of the revolution, they have no clue what to do in a national election,” said a US official involved in the demonstrations. “Now at dinner the protesters can tell me every Cairo street that was important in the revolution but not how they will take power in Egypt.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8457030/Radial-Islamist-groups-gaining-stranglehold-in-Egypt.html

Good work, Obama!

Fury

• Getbig V
Egypt: Senior Muslim Brotherhood Leader Says They Want to Establish an Islamic State

EGYPT — Mahmoud Ezzat, the Muslim Brotherhood’s deputy Supreme Guide, said in a forum held in the Cairo district of Imbaba on Thursday that the group wants to establish an Islamic state after it achieves widespread popularity through its Freedom and Justice Party. Meanwhile, Brotherhood leader Saad al-Husseiny, said at the forum that the group aims to apply Islamic legislation and establish Islamic rule. His remarks rattled the leaders of several political parties, who said the statements, which were at odds with the concept of a civil state, would worry liberals.

The Coptic Orthodox Church decided to suspend its dialogue with the group after additional Brotherhood leaders said it was seeking to implement Islamic Sharia and declare Egypt an Islamic state, church sources said. The sources said the Brotherhood is trampling over the principles of equality and citizenship, and that its rhetoric changed after the 25 January revolution to adopt the language of the toppled regime.

Al-Masry Al-Youm has learned that as a result of the controversy, the church abandoned its intention to invite the group’s leaders to attend Easter celebrations.

Anba Bassanti, bishop of Helwan and Maasara, gave church head Pope Shenouda III the prerogative to respond and declined to comment on the Brotherhood leaders’ remarks.

Meanwhile, Abdel Maseeh Baseet, the pastor of the Church of Saint Marie in Mostorod, said he was unsurprised to hear the statements, which he believes represents the Brotherhood’s true intentions. “This way of thinking is rejected both locally and internationally. The world is not ready for a Taliban-style state,” he said.\

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/403687

Wait a minute. Didn't the Obama regime, with the likes of intellectual juggernaut James Clapper, say that the Brotherhood was a largely secular organization? And didn't the Brotherhood claim they weren't interested in politics? Good job handing them the country, Obama!  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
See - this is where the malfeasance of Obama, and the accompanying silence of the left bothers me to no end.   How can anyone defend this?   

And by the way way - I have a seder to go to tonight I was invted to.  If I hear one liberal jew defend obama I am going to unoad a whole can of hurt on them on this issue.   

Fury

• Getbig V
See - this is where the malfeasance of Obama, and the accompanying silence of the left bothers me to no end.   How can anyone defend this?   

They'll just purge it from their memory like they always do.

People worth listening to called this from a mile away. Yet the Obama regime and his buddies on the left refused to listen.

Meanwhile, they stay dead silent on the massacres in Syria, a country whose populace is a lot more secular than Egypt's people are.  ::)