Author Topic: English Warning "Our Gun Ban caused 40% jump in Gun Crime" DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUN  (Read 18711 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
The first amendment(freedom of speech) also has boundaries. Try making a threat against the President and see what happens. Does that mean freedom of speech isn't a right?
???
Worst case the Secret Service show up and interview you to determine if you're a fucking psycho or just someone that's pissed off at his President.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I think any politician who publicly stats they want to abolish the 2nd amendment should be shot for treason by the very guns he's trying to take out of the peoples hands.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
???
Worst case the Secret Service show up and interview you to determine if you're a fucking psycho or just someone that's pissed off at his President.

I'm pretty sure you can be brought up on charges for saying such things regardless if they think you're a psycho or not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Great Great Grandpa always said it's better to die upon your feet like an American than to live upon your knees like an Englishman. (or Australian)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Great line in Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln was a great raconteur. A favourite story was about the Revolutionary War hero Ethan Allen. Shortly after the Peace was signed between America and Britain Allen visited England. The British would often make fun of the Americans especially General Washington. One day his host put up a picture of George Washington in the outside lavatory. Allen ignored the insult until he was pressed to make a comment. Much to his host’s surprise he thought it very appropriate – for clearly nothing made the English open their bowels ‘so quick as the sight of General Washington!’
;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I'm pretty sure you can be brought up on charges for saying such things regardless if they think you're a psycho or not.
It happened several times, people making threats about Obama. In all the ones I read, the SS just interviewed them, laughed, and left. We're not the UK.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Do these men look scared to you?

hmmmmm and you figured I didnt mean it in a pro gun way how??
choice is an illusion

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Great Great Grandpa always said it's better to die upon your feet like an American than to live upon your knees like an Englishman. (or Australian)

rofl...i can agree with your grandpa

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
its democrat media has fagged out usa youth so much that this is even thinkable

in old days we round up lawyers n beat em half to death for even suggesting taking guns

jewfest lef by bloomberg n bernake need a beatdown

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
True Adonis f**king owning the gun grabbing politicians and the ignorant wimpy liberals with this thread.

Cheers brother!

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
I appreciate you taking this thread on TA!  Very good quotes and information in your posts!
x2 on that.laying down what the founders thought.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Don`t like it? Don`t come here.  Stay in your 450 square foot concrete block that you call a home and protect yourself with a kitchen knife.

hahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!

Dead on  ;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
There's a good reason the 2nd Amendment follows the 1st Amendment...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
“False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that it has no remedy for evils, except destruction. The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are of such a nature. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” -- Cesare Beccaria, as quoted by Thomas Jefferson's Commonplace book

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
It happened several times, people making threats about Obama. In all the ones I read, the SS just interviewed them, laughed, and left. We're not the UK.

I'm not buying the secret service ever laughing about threats to the President on any level...Hell you wouldn't find a regular cop laughing about something like that let alone the SS. There's literally 1000's of threats on the President. 75% of these people are deemed mentally ill.  Many people in prison threaten the President and even though they know that the threat can't be acted out, they press charges against the prisoner.

Interesting read here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

That fella that killed the burglar - jailed by laws created by a bunch of homo-pedo Brit politicians.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Been giving you a rough time TA but those are very good quotes!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Anyone notice this on the front page of youtube for the last week or so...

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Anyone notice this on the front page of youtube for the last week or so...

::)
Its ridiculous at this point.  You can tell its an organized effort. This is what they have been waiting for.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Its ridiculous at this point.  You can tell its an organized effort. This is what they have been waiting for.
As Ozmo said, it's like throwing meat to hungry sharks.

Nirvana

• Getbig V

Are you saying this sign didn't work at Sandy Hook?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I posted this petition on 4chan...

It's going up by about one signature a minute now.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/end-gun-free-zones-and-we-people-demand-vote-citizens-protection-act-hr-2613/wYB29JCk

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Lol, one of the 1st signatures that popped up when I clicked the link was from 30 miles north of me, go figure.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V