Author Topic: Seriously guys I`m fucking hysterical.  (Read 7338 times)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Re: Seriously guys I`m fucking hysterical.
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2012, 03:11:50 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2012, 03:44:06 AM »
This place has some really psychotic people. If in the gen. population has 1%psychos, on getbig this percentage must be around the 5% mark. To make light of someones suicide really shows a very very low level of depravity.

No one died.  It's yet another Bluto incarnation.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2012, 11:53:23 AM »
Empathy is something you feel, not reasoned. Given the situation some of the comments are outrageous. It seems as if you haven't even read the firat page of responses, otherwise it doesn't make sense that you would deem the comments to be appropriatte. Whatever.

Well, I said that those comments weren't "particularly inappropriate," which I don't think is the same thing as "appropriate." I just mean that they aren't any more inappropriate than is the norm around here.

Also, it is inappropriate for RAtard to treat this place as his personal diary, so we've got one sort of inappropriateness matched with another (for what it's worth).

Finally, everybody deals with grief in their own way. Some make a solemn bow and pray to their deity, others spend time with the bereaved, and some recommend penetrative sex with the recently deceased.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »
How recently has this happened? There are a few things you can do that will make this a much easier experience to deal with. First you'll want to go get your jacket, or the pants you were wearing when you found out this awful thing had happened. Next, and this is very important, you need to search through all the pockets and remove any items that were there when this tragic event happened. Now, last, and most importantly, take 2 dimes and a nickle and call someone who cares.
It's Hip to be Square!

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2012, 12:32:58 PM »
Don't get suicide at all, unless you are dying of a painful incurable disease.  I think people that do it think they are going to a better place, but it is all an illusion, one of the biggest lies of all religion.   THIS is all there is get over it and enjoy the time you have. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2012, 01:32:39 PM »
No one died.  It's yet another Bluto incarnation.

Just post the obituary. He can solve all problemos.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2012, 02:11:02 PM »
Well, I said that those comments weren't "particularly inappropriate," which I don't think is the same thing as "appropriate." I just mean that they aren't any more inappropriate than is the norm around here.

Also, it is inappropriate for RAtard to treat this place as his personal diary, so we've got one sort of inappropriateness matched with another (for what it's worth).

Finally, everybody deals with grief in their own way. Some make a solemn bow and pray to their deity, others spend time with the bereaved, and some recommend penetrative sex with the recently deceased.

i think sex implies penetration of an orifice, I mean tit sex and hand jobs are sex in my book. If I'm fucking, it's going in a hole, mouth, ass, vag, ear, nose, orbit, something is getting pumped.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2012, 02:58:57 PM »
Some People live longer then others, just the facts of life, mourn them for a day or 2 if they are close, hours if they are not, and move on, they are dead, they are not thinking of you, so dont waste to much time on them, keep living or your going to be a depressed fuck like her
Easier said than done asswipe. You are gonna get over losing a close family member in 2  days? Not a fucking chance.

MikMaq

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
Easier said than done asswipe. You are gonna get over losing a close family member in 2  days? Not a fucking chance.
As much as I don't care what's said to me, as this is all just public washroom graffiti. I think it's pretty fucked up for anyone to be proud of being so so emotionally detached from the ones around them.

I'm autistic I could easily cut off the emotions, and ignore the situation, that ain't something to brag about, being disconnected is a horrible feeling, it's making things both much easier, and much harder at the same time.

I can still laugh and joke about shit, especially when among strangers. It's the turning it off when I'm around loved ones that makes it hard.  This is what makes aspergers such a thing, everyone around me is fucked, I feel normal I keep reminding myself not to act inappropriately which I guess I already am :-\.

Anyhow for all those that are curious, the short term stuff is easy at this point. Having my best friend being but a shell of himself for the rest of life is the real issue I'm now facing. It's fucked until you realize your closest friend will never enjoy sex again for as long as he lives. It's these little details that most people won't ever understand.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2012, 03:22:44 PM »
Easier said than done asswipe. You are gonna get over losing a close family member in 2  days? Not a fucking chance.

???
Yes, dickhead i did, 2 days , Grandfather, 93 years old, knew him my whole life and saw him almost every day,  Loved that man

whats so hard to understand, people die, get over it

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2012, 03:23:20 PM »
i think sex implies penetration of an orifice, I mean tit sex and hand jobs are sex in my book. If I'm fucking, it's going in a hole, mouth, ass, vag, ear, nose, orbit, something is getting pumped.
I will have sex with your face if you don't STFU and exit this thread immediately.
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »
???
Yes, dickhead i did, 2 days , Grandfather, 93 years old, knew him my whole life and saw him almost every day,  Loved that man

whats so hard to understand, people die, get over it
There is a difference. Obviously, your grandfather lived a long, full, life. You knew that a 93, he could go anyday. I'm talking about unexpected deaths.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »
Some pretty inappropriate comments in this thread.

RAtard you are a jackass for posting this here, get off the net and go be an actual human being, if you guys are that close go be there for your friend

Times a million  :-[
®

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2012, 03:37:57 PM »
There is a difference. Obviously, your grandfather lived a long, full, life. You knew that a 93, he could go anyday. I'm talking about unexpected deaths.

I have had many unexpected deaths with close friends , 1 suicide, one killed by driveby , couple in highschool from gang related, 2 died in car accidents

if you want to lock yourself in a room with a bottle and be depressed so be it if that makes you feel better, for me it does nothing, they are gone , never coming back, i think of them from time to time and smile but thats about it

its not hard to understand, some take death harder then others i am not one of those

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »
I have had many unexpected deaths with close friends , 1 suicide, one killed by driveby , couple in highschool from gang related, 2 died in car accidents

if you want to lock yourself in a room with a bottle and be depressed so be it if that makes you feel better, for me it does nothing, they are gone , never coming back, i think of them from timFe to time and smile but thats about it

its not hard to understand, some take death harder then others i am not one of those
Fair enough bud. This isnt the subject to argue over.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
I could be wrong as  do not know how exactly this works, but wouldn't his wife's brother also be his brother in-law and could he not have a girlfriend?  ???

Not sure how i wrote it, but He was my Sister-in Laws brother

We all grew up together, since elementry school

here is the story

INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A night spent partying on Halloween turned deadly for a man and woman in Inglewood.

Police said the two were standing outside a Halloween house party in the 400 block of North Edgewood Street when a car drove up and started shooting at around 1 a.m.

A single bullet hit 25-year-old Antonio Tavarez in the head and another bullet hit 23-year-old Claudia Marroquin in the chest. Both were taken to hospitals where they were pronounced dead.

"From information obtained from the scene, all we have is a gray vehicle drove by the location, opened fire and continued on out of the area," said Sgt. Michael Bolliger of Inglewood Police.

Investigators said the shooting may be gang related. No suspect description was released.

Detectives have very little to go on in this case, and they are asking for the public's help as the search continues for the killer or killers who gunned down that young couple.

Police asked anyone with information to call Inglewood police at (310) 412-5246.

MikMaq

« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2012, 03:48:34 PM »
Dude I get you've dealt with alot of shit but if you think this shit didn't effect you long term your nuts.  I'd almost agree that most of the so called moping shit is nonsense.

It's the long term effect that dictates how serious something is.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
i think sex implies penetration of an orifice, I mean tit sex and hand jobs are sex in my book.

The first part of your sentence contradicts the second; I'll assume you mean tit sex and hand jobs don't count as sex; otherwise, you're agreeing with my use of the word 'penetrative' (since such acts aren't penetrative but still count as sex, meaning there is such a thing as non-penetrative sex).

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2012, 03:58:52 PM »
The first part of your sentence contradicts the second; I'll assume you mean tit sex and hand jobs don't count as sex; otherwise, you're agreeing with my use of the word 'penetrative' (since such acts aren't penetrative but still count as sex, meaning there is such a thing as non-penetrative sex).

may I suggest a name change: how does 'SemanticsDouche' sound?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2012, 04:02:34 PM »
Dude you can say what you want about me, but I think I have a rather healthy understanding of what a message board is.

It's a place for impersonal social interaction. The whole reason it has so much appeal is the lack of that unwanted crap we call empathy.

It's refreshing, it's like going to a shooting range, ain't a person alive who wants gun shooting flowers.

could you be any more obtuse? what the fuck man.
follow the arrows

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »
so.... your buddies girl just killed herself, I'd probably call an ambulance first and then you and your buddy need to pack up buy a G of snow and visit your local titty bar hope this helps :)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2012, 05:59:11 PM »
may I suggest a name change: how does 'SemanticsDouche' sound?

I'll mull this over. If I ever have a gimmick it will have 'semantics' in the name, no doubt.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2012, 06:06:35 PM »
I'll mull this over. If I ever have a gimmick it will have 'semantics' in the name, no doubt.
well, I was hoping you would opt for douche first...
follow the arrows

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2012, 06:10:35 PM »
Dude I get you've dealt with alot of shit but if you think this shit didn't effect you long term your nuts.  I'd almost agree that most of the so called moping shit is nonsense.

It's the long term effect that dictates how serious something is.

Dude, are you affected by seasonal depression? Avesher and I are seriously worried about you.
®

MikMaq

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2012, 06:19:16 PM »
Dude, are you affected by seasonal depression? Avesher and I are seriously worried about you.
Nah man, my depression follows isolation, as tragic as this event has been it's forced me to reconcile with most of my friends and family to the point where I think I won't be worrying about me for a while. Until the last few years me and my friends were a very tight knit group. I don't think we'll be letting each other drift so much any time soon, that type of thing ain't even an option no more..