Author Topic: Obama to Give Congress Plan on Gun Control Within Weeks  (Read 2628 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Obama to Give Congress Plan on Gun Control Within Weeks
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 07:08:30 PM »
Typical arrogant American, expects the rest of the world to fuck off why they Enable the Murder of 5 year old children in schools.

Oh bullshit.  Take your Superman underoos off and stop being some wanna be hero.

You don't give two shits.

Don't see your ass on this board talking about the child deaths in Thailand, Yemen, and DR Congo where they're actually recruited as soldiers as well.

Amazingly we've come this far, the world hasn't ended, and despite your pathetic attempt at being some hero, this is not a common occurance.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »
This just in reps to gain sits in both house and senate in 2 years

If they propose any anti-gun legislation you can guarantee the Democrats will lost many many seats... There are so many independents and southern democrats who are pro gun that THIS is going to cost them big time.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2012, 07:26:19 PM »
If they propose any anti-gun legislation you can guarantee the Democrats will lost many many seats... There are so many independents and southern democrats who are pro gun that THIS is going to cost them big time.

probably depends a lot more on what exactly one defines as "anti-gun" legislation

Here is a poll from July 2012 (and conducted by Frank Luntz)

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/downloads/pdf/poll-07-24-2012.pdf

• 74 percent of NRA members and 87 percent of non-NRA gun owners support requiring criminal background checks of anyone purchasing a gun.
• 79 percent of NRA members and 80 percent of non-NRA gun owners support requiring gun retailers to perform background checks on all employees - a measure recently endorsed by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the trade association for the firearms industry.

• 75 percent of NRA members believe concealed carry permits should only be granted to applicants who have not committed any violent misdemeanors, including assault.

• 74 percent of NRA members believe permits should only be granted to applicants who have completed gun safety training.

• 68 percent of NRA members believe permits should only be granted to applicants who do not have prior arrests for domestic violence.

• 63 percent of NRA members believe permits should only be granted to applicants 21 years of age or older.

• The NRA rank and file also supports barring people on terror watch lists from buying guns (71 percent) and believe the law should require gun owners to alert police to lost and stolen guns (64 percent). The NRA's Washington office strongly opposes both measures

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2012, 04:08:54 AM »
^^^
Those arent they type legislation that these emotional libtards are going to try and pass and you know it.

Again do some research on the last AWB and you will see what acting simply for the sake of acting gets you...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2012, 04:13:02 AM »

Oh bullshit.  Take your Superman underoos off

Superman, another queer American Invention that speaks volumes about the mindset of the Average American, I imagine every Gun Nutter sees himself as some powerful force in his own imaginary world, with GUN Control being his kryptonite.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2012, 04:13:06 AM »
And that is not what O Pussy is proposing right?  

probably depends a lot more on what exactly one defines as "anti-gun" legislation

Here is a poll from July 2012 (and conducted by Frank Luntz)

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/downloads/pdf/poll-07-24-2012.pdf

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »
Superman, another queer American Invention that speaks volumes about the mindset of the Average American, I imagine every Gun Nutter sees himself as some powerful force in his own imaginary world, with GUN Control being his kryptonite.
So we should listen to someone like you who hates Americans ::)  right... sounds like a great idea...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2012, 09:42:50 PM »
So we should listen to someone like you who hates Americans ::)  right... sounds like a great idea...
Don't have to listen to anybody, that's the American way!  Just need to listen to your conscience, and do what's right!  But this is highly unlikely, as the average gun nutter has a reduced conscience and a large dose of selfishness.  I don't hate Americans, I hate the special interest minority groups that make everyone else suffer because of their sociopathic agenda!
V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 06:09:44 AM »
Don't have to listen to anybody, that's the American way!  Just need to listen to your conscience, and do what's right!  But this is highly unlikely, as the average gun nutter has a reduced conscience and a large dose of selfishness.  I don't hate Americans, I hate the special interest minority groups that make everyone else suffer because of their sociopathic agenda!
and youre here to tell us whats right, eh....

piss off eurobitch

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 08:02:08 AM »

piss off euro aussiebitch
fixed.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 08:26:27 AM »
Party on garth

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2012, 06:15:55 AM »
 ;D
V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2012, 08:34:11 AM »

piss off eurobitch

lol...it's even more fun when they get on here telling us how we should live while telling us to butt out of the business of other countries, haha.

Jag/Samson is famous for it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 12:22:06 AM »
He can plan all he wants... he has the constitution and the supreme court giving him the finger on that and I doubt it gets through congress.

I agree, I'm pro guns and I still think we are better with Obama over Romney on this as well. Romney banned assalt weapons his 2nd year in office in look it up on wiki. I think obama just said something cause he had to, just sucks he decided to do it during Sunday night football, haha