Author Topic: The future of MMA has died, former IFBB PRO Marcelo Safdie. RIP  (Read 10966 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: The future of MMA has arrived, former IFBB PRO Marcelo Safdie.
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 04:38:57 PM »
Well, I mostly train late at night, so I mostly avoid the drama, most of the schmoes and ego filled balloons train afternoon time. I avoid all that junk, but occasionally I train during the day weekends :) Basically they walk like attention whores, they spend more time in the mirror than lifting (eh nothing wrong posing a bit but you know what I mean), and if you look at them  ;D they give off anger filled stares as if 'watch out'. Eh.. mostly teenagers/college kids full of themselves and some old schmoes who probably have no life and have insecurities. In a nutshell, typical loser that if he were in a bar, he'd start yelling what what get in your face but then if a real fight were to happen they'd piss their pants and bitch slap their way out. I just have a lot of fond memories of dealing with such people when I was a bit younger, mostly ego... and lots of yelling... but nothing to show for in the end... :) I see those guys acting that way in response to their own insecurities I guess.. natural response to 'ward off' others in fear lol.

You sound insecure yourself , Ajmed .

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
Sure  :)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 04:48:46 PM »
probably thought he was a tough guy because of the roids.

in reality he's a pussy and panics like a little girl in a fight.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »
lmao not saying the other guy winning was fighting well lol but this was funny:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »
Che,

Marcelo has to be smoking some of that good shit. 

He went off on that rant with everything from indigestion, to not having a proper warm-up, to not being able to punch the bag, to travel accommodations to every last possible detail.

What killed me was when he mentioned this bullshit:

"Jamas sus manos me dolieron, jamas baje la guardia. Le tiro un low, resbalo al tirar el segundo,me caigo; se me tira el chakal arriba, yo estaba cubierto perfectamente y paran la pelea. En ese preciso instante me levanto , en un segundo con la guardia alta, me voy a mi rincon para continuar peleando y me doy cuenta de que los jueces y el arbitro habian parado la pelea y ya estaban dando el fallo"

Bwhahahaha!

Complete denial....
"1"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2012, 05:05:34 PM »
^Translate for us Anglo-Saxon speaking fellas lol.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 05:56:31 PM »
^Translate for us Anglo-Saxon speaking fellas lol.

Safdie goes off on a rant about how Alvarez's punches didn't hurt at all, how he held perfect defensive stance all throughout the match and how, at the end, he went to his corner only to get ready to for another round, yet somehow the refs had call the fight and gave it to Alvarez.

Like I said, total denial..
"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2012, 06:00:55 PM »
Safdie goes off on a rant about how Alvarez's punches didn't hurt at all, how he held perfect defensive stance all throughout the match and how, at the end, he went to his corner only to get ready to for another round, yet somehow the refs had call the fight and gave it to Alvarez.

Like I said, total denial..
"1"

Maybe, when he gave that interview, he was still knocked out from when that guy bounced his head off of the canvas with his fist 9 times?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2012, 06:24:33 PM »
That guy looks like he out weighs me by about 70# and I would be the shit out of him. Just sad. Who told this guy he could fight.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »
Che,

Marcelo has to be smoking some of that good shit. 

He went off on that rant with everything from indigestion, to not having a proper warm-up, to not being able to punch the bag, to travel accommodations to every last possible detail.

What killed me was when he mentioned this bullshit:

"Jamas sus manos me dolieron, jamas baje la guardia. Le tiro un low, resbalo al tirar el segundo,me caigo; se me tira el chakal arriba, yo estaba cubierto perfectamente y paran la pelea. En ese preciso instante me levanto , en un segundo con la guardia alta, me voy a mi rincon para continuar peleando y me doy cuenta de que los jueces y el arbitro habian parado la pelea y ya estaban dando el fallo"

Bwhahahaha!

Complete denial....
"1"

''Yo estaba cubierto perfectamente''  Hahaha,

His gloves were too small  ;D
His game plan : let him move around in the  1st round then finish him in the 2nd. ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2012, 06:51:30 PM »
Well, I mostly train late at night, so I mostly avoid the drama, most of the schmoes and ego filled balloons train afternoon time. I avoid all that junk, but occasionally I train during the day weekends :) Basically they walk like attention whores, they spend more time in the mirror than lifting (eh nothing wrong posing a bit but you know what I mean), and if you look at them  ;D they give off anger filled stares as if 'watch out'. Eh.. mostly teenagers/college kids full of themselves and some old schmoes who probably have no life and have insecurities. In a nutshell, typical loser that if he were in a bar, he'd start yelling what what get in your face but then if a real fight were to happen they'd piss their pants and bitch slap their way out. I just have a lot of fond memories of dealing with such people when I was a bit younger, mostly ego... and lots of yelling... but nothing to show for in the end... :) I see those guys acting that way in response to their own insecurities I guess.. natural response to 'ward off' others in fear lol.

You seem slightly insecure. Whats bothering you lately? 
all drugs - TPPIIP

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2012, 07:10:34 PM »
Well my hamstrings are still sore :( Have to dead-lift tonight... I'm a sad panda. How can you help me :( One more hour until gym time. Help me nomad kenobi, you're my only hope.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2012, 07:13:49 PM »
He said he got robbed  ,you have to read this , priceless ;D

''Buen dia Sres, sras.. Llevo adelante esta aclaracion en especial por el cariño que siempre me muestran todos uds en las diferentes cuentas de facebook, alentandome para que siga siempre para adelante.. desde mi parte dentro de mis tiempos devolviendoles con mi respuestas las consideraciones que tienen para conmigo.Primero que todo quiero aclarar . Jorge Acero Cali , titular de megaboxing sports y organizador del evento; se toma la molestia de llamar al Estadio Luna Park desde donde le informan que quien les habla, Marcelo Safdie esta primero en la Grilla para pelear. Le pido a "mi amigo" Jorge Acero Cali que necesito hacer la digestion, estando a 20 cuadras del luna Park, y hallandome cargando hidratos por propia invitacion de el. "Por ser el mi amigo, no buscaba ni pretendia ningun tipo de privilegios" Quiero que se comprenda esto, queria hacer la digestion, es algo logico..no un privilegio, y tener el tiempo NECESARIO para sacarme el jean y CALENTAR y ELONGAR los musculos. Salgo Corriendo al Estadio y me encuentro con Jose Muñoz, coordinador de la parte deportiva y al mismo tiempo preparador tecnico de Acero Cali.Me lleva a un camarin con 50 personas, entre competidores y acompañantes, en un cuarto de 5x5 y me dice tenes que salir en 10 minutos a pelear. Tuvieron la importante consideracion de enviarme en vez de la primer pelea; segundo.No tenia tiempo ni siquiera para mijitar; logre que me dieran un camarin. Lugar en el cual no habia agua, ni hielo. Y para rematarla, me entregaron unos guantes small cuando todos saben que uso guantes XL, teniendo que pedir prestados unos guantes con los cuales no tenia agarre; colocandomelos en el camino al ring; porque aun ni siquiera las vendas en las manos me habia puesto; por falta de tiempo; porque venia de comer con "mi amigo" Jorge Acero Cali ante su invitacion. Llego el momento y tuve que salir al ring; como mencione, reitero colocandome vendas y guantes, Y SIN HABER TENIDO NI SIQUIERA UN MINUTO PARA ELONGAR Y CALENTAR. No pude ni siquiera tirar una mano a los facos para mover los hombros.Con respecto a mi peleador, Pablo "El chajal" alvarez no me interesa bajo ningun aspecto desmerecerlo. La planificacion de la pelea que habia hecho era dejarlo moverse en el primer round para definirlo en el 2ª de acuerdo a como planteaba por su lado la pelea. Jamas sus manos me dolieron, jamas baje la guardia. Le tiro un low, resbalo al tirar el segundo,me caigo; se me tira el chakal arriba, yo estaba cubierto perfectamente y paran la pelea. En ese preciso instante me levanto , en un segundo con la guardia alta, me voy a mi rincon para continuar peleando y me doy cuenta de que los jueces y el arbitro habian parado la pelea y ya estaban dando el fallo. Estaban esperando cualquier oportunidad, como fue en este caso mi caida, para dar el fallo; que ya estaba anticipado. Para detener una pelea y dar un fallo, uno de los competidores tiene que estar en inferioridad de condiciones. Me pregunto entonces.. Como se pudo parar una pelea asi? Hay una sola respuesta. Esta pelea y su resultado era propicia para no ensuciar los negocios propios y personales de otros.. sea quien sea. Con respecto a Pablo, me parece un luchador estupendo y le voy a hacer la revancha. Jamas me podria haber ganado. Muchos podran y de hecho lo estan haciendo para hablar pelotudeces. No estoy sangrando por la herida ni tratando de justificarme, no tengo por que. Jamas me podria haber ganado. El fallo de la pelea ya estaba determinado,en este caso 100 % arreglada en mi contra, de lo contrario esa pelea nunca se tendria que haber detenido. Muchas gracias, se que esto me costara mucho.. pero se han cagado en mi, pero yo no tengo contrato con nadie ni soy empleado de nadie, jamas lo fui. De seguro responderan que no estaba preparado para pelear, y muchos otros, que jamas han ganado nada hablaran pelotudeces en sin fin.. Saludos para todos, y en estos dias bajo el video de la pelea.Un abrazo. ''

Dude must have 2 cockroaches playing pingball instead of a brain. Delusional beyond belief...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 07:17:44 PM »
He should at least have attacked back and not circled all the time taking shots

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2012, 07:18:04 PM »
Funny shit right there. Guy laughing in the audience was brilliant. This so called pro almost went down from a slap jab

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2012, 07:19:07 PM »
Maybe some Hobbit's weren't good fighters

[ Invalid YouTube link ]&v=cWSLLt51qf4

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »
I took the thread title seriously. I saw the terrible ducking and thought nah he'll come up with something. Fucking terrible. His kick was so funny though.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2012, 01:35:42 AM »
he says he didn't digest his food properly AHAHAHAHAH

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2012, 01:39:13 AM »
Fighting while pregnant is very dangerous for the baby.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2012, 01:43:46 AM »
he says he didn't digest his food properly AHAHAHAHAH

LOL! Best excuse ever!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
I'd love to see Big Dan Hill fight an orangutan for his first opponent, he might be able to take him , if he fights an adult chimp , BDH is going doing for the count

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2012, 08:22:34 AM »
Mini-me had  brutal footwork,,i cant see how could end so bad

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2012, 08:23:57 AM »
Safdie is the worst "MMA-fighter" i've ever seen.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2012, 08:26:33 AM »
What an embarrasement! Bodybuilder or not, either you have skills as a fighter or you don't!