Author Topic: I'm jerking off at least once every single day. Too much?  (Read 19416 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: I'm jerking off at least once every single day. Too much?
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 10:30:56 AM »
I'm in airports alot. I loved the last couple weeks cuz its all college chicks wearing those tight black spandex things going home for break. I also noticed the guys all look like homos. So I was talking to this one girl during a delay who looked like a whore. She was telling me not many guys on campus go after the girls, and a lot of the girls are frustrated with the guys. Makes sense.

My theory is when I was growing up and in college we really didn't do much internet stuff. It wasn't until '04ish that I got onto message boards and spending time on the computer. Ya we had internet in the 90's but it wasn't really a part of our daily routine, in college I would check my email and mysace and aim, but that was it. I think now these kids are just jacking off on the internet. That shit steals your man juice. Whats the point in going up to a girl when you can just jack off. In my day you had to meet a girl to get sexual satisfaction. Now these nerds just get on the computer,jack off, then play video games the rest of the night.

I honestly think if you have girl problems your nothing but a chronic masterbater.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 10:31:03 AM »
You can still have a wank using just your thoughts?

Animal.

More or less just ritual at this point.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Are there others here that jerk off as part of their daily routine?

Bodybuilding related: Sometimes when I jerk off, I think about fitness chicks.

how many accounts do you need analbolicho
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2012, 10:53:32 AM »
i usually do supersets with jerking off and finger fucking myself

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2012, 10:53:47 AM »
Depends if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 10:57:53 AM »
2 days on, 1 day off.

LOL

I myself am using german volume training.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 11:45:02 AM »

Bodybuilding related: Sometimes when I jerk off, I think about fitness chicks oily men.

fixed for truth ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »
Depends if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Normally after i have sex with my chick I'll bust one later on thinking about the sex i just had. But I throw anal and a full facial in my version  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2012, 12:03:17 PM »
Normally after i have sex with my chick I'll bust one later on thinking about the sex i just had. But I throw anal and a full facial in my version  ;D

Fuck...lol,same here ;D

...and sometimes add another hot chick for good measures ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2012, 12:27:06 PM »

Epic historical reference.

He didn't manage to get the second one but everyone got the idea so he stopped and put it away.  And that's why they named it Middlesex County.

They don't teach you this stuff in a schoolroom.  Tis Jersey lore, me laddy.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »
Once in the hospital I went 5 days without....   :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2012, 04:15:32 PM »
I'm in airports alot. I loved the last couple weeks cuz its all college chicks wearing those tight black spandex things going home for break. I also noticed the guys all look like homos. So I was talking to this one girl during a delay who looked like a whore. She was telling me not many guys on campus go after the girls, and a lot of the girls are frustrated with the guys. Makes sense.

My theory is when I was growing up and in college we really didn't do much internet stuff. It wasn't until '04ish that I got onto message boards and spending time on the computer. Ya we had internet in the 90's but it wasn't really a part of our daily routine, in college I would check my email and mysace and aim, but that was it. I think now these kids are just jacking off on the internet. That shit steals your man juice. Whats the point in going up to a girl when you can just jack off. In my day you had to meet a girl to get sexual satisfaction. Now these nerds just get on the computer,jack off, then play video games the rest of the night.

I honestly think if you have girl problems your nothing but a chronic masterbater.

so many whores in black tights and boots.  Drives me fuckign wild.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2012, 04:31:52 PM »
Once in the hospital I went 5 days without....   :-\

damn, you must have been pretty fukd up. I can crack one off with the wife sleeping beside me if I have to.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2012, 04:37:52 PM »
I went 3 days straight with no masturbation at most, I literally had zero time nor opportunity to do that. I was about to explode on third day, horrible feeling.

3 times a day ON/OFF cycle is normal. 1 time a day is "low libido" for me, on "good" days I just loose count around 5 and it's like mid-day. Sex doesn't change anything, I sometimes felt too tired to have sex and decided to just jerk off.

Honestly I like it, but sometimes it's frustrating - I just have to do it in order to concentrate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2012, 06:02:09 PM »

Bodybuilding related: Sometimes when I jerk off, I think about fitness chicks.

Gets old after 50 years or so.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »
Normally after i have sex with my chick I'll bust one later on thinking about the sex i just had.

Damn, it's not just me.

x2 on what Calvin said.
Y

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 06:11:51 PM »
:D here ya go crack away. ;D ;D ;D
Thanks, Funk!!! Lisa Lyon is one of my all time favorites.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2012, 06:35:57 PM »
i mainly throw my batter all over my truck, i usually spank it when im driving lol , my sons little brothers and sisters are all over the floorboard of my truck  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2012, 07:42:35 PM »
lol none of you noobs have mentioned double-digit days....something I achieve weekly to keep the nuts in check!  ;)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2012, 07:46:26 PM »
i mainly throw my batter all over my truck, i usually spank it when im driving lol , my sons little brothers and sisters are all over the floorboard of my truck  :D :D :D :D :D :D

wow, it will akward selling that thing then.

I remember once I went out with some friends for breakfest. they were all messing with the guy who was drivving and car belonged to because he jerks off in his car. I was laughing until i was informed i was sitting in his perfered seat. then it was an akward ride.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2012, 08:00:19 PM »
All things being equal, I probably jerk off at least once a day when I have time to lay in bed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2012, 10:13:41 PM »
Thank you all for sharing you spank habits.  Interesting to say the least.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2012, 10:56:22 PM »
wow, it will akward selling that thing then.

I remember once I went out with some friends for breakfest. they were all messing with the guy who was drivving and car belonged to because he jerks off in his car. I was laughing until i was informed i was sitting in his perfered seat. then it was an akward ride.
i got domed up sat night in it, and to say the least, right when i was getting ready to blow my wad she stopped and i nutted in my hand lol the bitch licked it off lol  :D :D :D :D and when i spunked i had so much built up pressure i shot some on the steering wheel i asked her if in fact i had got some on there low and behold she wiped it with her finger and licked it off and tells me uhh hmm lol what a champ to say the least  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2012, 02:27:14 AM »

Good assessment.