Author Topic: Some powerlfiting clowns  (Read 8279 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Some powerlfiting clowns
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:06:13 AM »
One at the gym right he "squats" 660lbs in a suit and whatever well anyway today he managed 3 THREE hahahahaah THREE push ups and could nt do one pull up hahaha stupid fat fucks!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Some powerlfiting clowns
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 10:11:19 AM »
One at the gym right he "squats" 660lbs in a suit and whatever well anyway today he managed 3 THREE hahahahaah THREE push ups and could nt do one pull up hahaha stupid fat fucks!

How big is he? He can't do a pullup and you can't squat 660. Whats your point? If I have a linemen that weighs 300lbs I'm sure as fuck aren't going to make him do pull ups. People who post this kind of shit really need to think first. It's irritating.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 10:12:59 AM »
No i cant squat 660lb cos i dont put stupid space suits on. And i can do 20 pull ups and over 100 push ups. And i dont get tired climbing a set of fucking stairs!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 10:16:21 AM »
No i cant squat 660lb cos i dont put stupid space suits on. And i can do 20 pull ups and over 100 push ups. And i dont get tired climbing a set of fucking stairs!

Good for you...what the point of this thread again? BTW, you couldn't squat 660 even with a space suit and aliens spotting you. So again, whats your point?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 11:11:35 AM »
Maybe he was tired from the squats.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 03:51:25 PM »

Good for you...what the point of this thread again? BTW, you couldn't squat 660 even with a space suit and aliens spotting you. So again, whats your point?

Wish i could bench 595 at 190lbs!  ::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 04:05:07 PM »
Wish i could bench 595 at 190lbs!  ::) ::) ::)

First you have to get to 190, or in your case 130

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 04:20:27 PM »
I can't stand that yelling shit before a lift.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 04:23:40 PM »
660lbs in a suit and knee bands is about 450lbs without anything. Yes, it doesn't give you that additional lbs right away, you need 6 months of training in a suit - so fucking what. Blood pressure goes through the roof, you feel like you're gonna collapse every second, HORRIBLE pressure on your chest. Not even mentioning your skin getting ripped of to bones.

Thanks inzer and titan for ruining our sport.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
660lbs in a suit and knee bands is about 450lbs without anything. Yes, it doesn't give you that additional lbs right away, you need 6 months of training in a suit - so fucking what. Blood pressure goes through the roof, you feel like you're gonna collapse every second, HORRIBLE pressure on your chest. Not even mentioning your skin getting ripped of to bones.

and 350 full dept  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 04:30:59 PM »
and 350 full dept  ;D

Powerlifting depth is very close to olympic actually, depends on a federation, but that's about 400lbs high bar olympic style, at least.

I'm talking about IPF rules, some of these american federations allow 1/2 squats ;ddd Under IPF rules, lower part of your leg must BREAK 90 degree. If you go tad deeper you will reach full depth and be able to actually use your natural flexibility to "bounce" up. Hard to explain, but you should know what I'm talking about.

Nothing to write home about still, it's good for 74kg guy, decent for 82.5kg guy, for everyone else it's average to poor. For superheavy guys it's piss poor squat basicly.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 11:20:24 PM »

raw is making a comeback.

everyone knows that Cole, kuc, kaz, reinhout, still rule and still have real records.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 11:26:20 PM »
Did coach really claim to bench 595 lbs?? What the actual fuck?

Does he realize that Kazmaier set a new record back in the day by benching 622 lbs? Bill frickin Kazmaier.
from incomplete data

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 11:31:00 PM »

the thread is about 'functional strength'  you ignorant butt stain.  Powerlifters are fat, lazy, overeating pieces of shit...enough said

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 11:36:31 PM »
Did coach really claim to bench 595 lbs?? What the actual fuck?

Does he realize that Kazmaier set a new record back in the day by benching 622 lbs? Bill frickin Kazmaier.

No, I didn't. The leprechaun exaggerates.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 11:43:17 PM »
the thread is about 'functional strength'  you ignorant butt stain.  Powerlifters are fat, lazy, overeating pieces of shit...enough said

Really? I must have missed that part of his first post because I sure as Fuck can't find it in the thread title. BTW, all though a pullup or push up is somewhat functional, I just can't remember the last time I did a pullup or pushup in everyday activity, can you? Nut whether they think about it or not, people deadlift everyday. Now....crawl back to your hole, gimmick. You're making a complete ass of yourself...again!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »

100 pushups in a row?
no way

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 12:07:34 AM »
How big is he? He can't do a pullup and you can't squat 660. Whats your point? If I have a linemen that weighs 300lbs I'm sure as fuck aren't going to make him do pull ups. People who post this kind of shit really need to think first. It's irritating.

NO COACH YOU ARE WRONG !!!
A FAT FUCK WHO SQUAT 660 POUNDS AND CAN'T DO A PULL UPS IS NOT AN ATHLETE !!!
HE IS JUST A DISGRACEFUL OBESE STEROID JUNKIE AND DESERVE TO BE CALLED LIKE ONE !!!
I SEE THIS CLOWNS IN A GYM EVERYDAY AND I LAUGH AT THEIR DISGUSTING BODY !!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 12:55:35 AM »
I had an older guy, but not ridiculously old maybe 50 at my gym telling me how many records he has, record in this, record in that. The fucking nerve. Then he suited up to pull a little over 400 pounds for a max.

And then when he saw me doing cleans he said to me that he should be able to do that too. He struggled with 135 lbs for a single then decided to try 200 pounds. He deadlifted it and it didn't rise another inch after that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 01:22:25 AM »
I can't stand that yelling shit before a lift.

how about the slapping across the face ;)

maybe you should come visit me in Columbus and we'll go to Louie and his boys at Westside Barbell and you can tell them that you don't appreciate their lifting antics :D :D :D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 02:29:03 AM »
Yeh cos the fact they lift weights automatically means they can kick anyones ass!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 02:33:51 AM »

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 02:55:53 AM »
Really? I must have missed that part of his first post because I sure as Fuck can't find it in the thread title. BTW, all though a pullup or push up is somewhat functional, I just can't remember the last time I did a pullup or pushup in everyday activity, can you? Nut whether they think about it or not, people deadlift everyday. Now....crawl back to your hole, gimmick. You're making a complete ass of yourself...again!

you are still having difficultly grasping the concept of exercise funtionality. Furthermore, the fact that this is not included within the thread title is totally irrelevant.  Now you crawl back up your hairy ass.  YOu are irrelevant around here. bye bye anal wipe.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 03:01:06 AM »
the thread is about 'functional strength'  you ignorant butt stain.  Powerlifters are fat, lazy, overeating pieces of shit...enough said

Oh really?

That's prolly greatest powerlifter under 100kg right now in the world.

At 22 years of age his lifts are:
200kg (445lbs) bench.
355kg (789lbs) deadlift
260kg (578lbs) squat

RAW, at the weight of 93kg.

Those are real lifts in IPF sanctioned competition, he won world championships in IPF, which is I remind you a tested organisation with very strict rules.

There are tons of guys like him - if you have a weight class it's smart to be as lean as possible. More muscle and less fat = more strength.

Another, much better known beast:

So fat...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 03:02:56 AM »
if a person cannot do one pull up, it's disgraceful. That means that they cannot pull their own body weight up. Think about that real hard.
A person should be able to pull themselves up, or push themselves up