Author Topic: Testosteron/Primobolan 250/200 mg  (Read 9329 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Testosteron/Primobolan 250/200 mg
« on: December 20, 2012, 12:04:46 PM »
Hi guys,

What do you thin about following combo:

Test E 250 mg
Primobolan 200 mg

8 weeks

It will be my first roids

It is good of a few kg solid mass?

Thanks! ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Testosteron/Primobolan 250/200 mg
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 01:06:36 PM »
I'd bump up to 500mg test and 400mg primo.. not sure on primo.. but its suppose to be a special steroid that brings lean gains even in defecit... but slowly... test 250 eh thats more or less trt dose.. most ppl their first cycle will do 500mg.

Remember your first cycle will be ur strongest... ull make the most gains first time around... so be smart research and plan this well.. and execute it well..

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »
Thanks for your reaction.

Only because i don't know how my body will react on the injectable roids,is it then not better to start lower?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »
Ahmed gave solid advice and i think you would be better off running at least 500mg of Test with adding Primo as an option.

Can't really go wrong, Primo isn't that strong so 400mg isn't going to do a whole lot.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »
i am at my tenth week on tren-e... thinking of dropping it and replacing with primobolan.. i wonder :-/ i have a UG lab that makes legit 200mg/ml... still damn expensive :-/... but if i were to run it at 600mg i wonder what id get out of it.. alongside say 500mg of test... i guess not much lol... right now on 900mg of equi, 625mg of tren, 100mg of test. Also been on var for a bit which helped my rotator/shoulder/pec a lot thank God... and I JUST added tbol just since yesterday. Thinking of one more month on tren then transitioning to something else... I prefer dry gains :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 03:25:18 PM »
i am at my tenth week on tren-e... thinking of dropping it and replacing with primobolan.. i wonder :-/ i have a UG lab that makes legit 200mg/ml... still damn expensive :-/... but if i were to run it at 600mg i wonder what id get out of it.. alongside say 500mg of test... i guess not much lol... right now on 900mg of equi, 625mg of tren, 100mg of test. Also been on var for a bit which helped my rotator/shoulder/pec a lot thank God... and I JUST added tbol just since yesterday. Thinking of one more month on tren then transitioning to something else... I prefer dry gains :)

I ran 900mg of Primo earlier this year and wasn't really impressed with it. I still think Eq is a better choice, but Eq gives me painful pumps and makes cardio painful from the pumps i get in my calves.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 04:44:04 PM »
hmm so i guess not worth the money. I just  put together an excel sheet with which you can calculate how many vials, what comes in vials, price, how many weeks, how many mg per week, cost per month, total cost etc... and yeah primo comes out to be pretty damn expensive... eh... i guess ill pass.. tempting to try.. was calculating 20 weeks at 800mg.. but man...

Eq i get is 300mg/ml.. since eq is oil based by itself in nature lol.. it can be even 500mg/ml but i have no ug that make it like that.. running it at 900 a week now is okay.. im sure it is bringing steady lean gains as its suppose to considering its so mild... so i guess no point going primo :(

I need to transition off of tren though... wondering what to do :-/ Maybe 500mg test and 600mg mast eh maybe not.. i dunno... deca i hate personally just balloon city... ai or no ai.. and the reason im getting off of tren or planning to is to reverse the gyno so another 19nor is not a good idea :) With low dose test I have no sides on tren even at 1g (i did go up to that.. no point at my stage/size -- thats why i lowered back down to 625)... its just i need to reverse dat der gyno.. and once im done var/tbol.. no orals for two months or so.. need to clean up... but will need to transition from that too.

I wouldn't change a thing.. just need to take care of the gyno as long as i stay on tren it wont reverse lol despite caber/prami/letro/etc... otherwise id stay on the tren :D

I wonder :-/

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 10:57:29 PM »
hmm so i guess not worth the money. I just  put together an excel sheet with which you can calculate how many vials, what comes in vials, price, how many weeks, how many mg per week, cost per month, total cost etc... and yeah primo comes out to be pretty damn expensive... eh... i guess ill pass.. tempting to try.. was calculating 20 weeks at 800mg.. but man...

Eq i get is 300mg/ml.. since eq is oil based by itself in nature lol.. it can be even 500mg/ml but i have no ug that make it like that.. running it at 900 a week now is okay.. im sure it is bringing steady lean gains as its suppose to considering its so mild... so i guess no point going primo :(

I need to transition off of tren though... wondering what to do :-/ Maybe 500mg test and 600mg mast eh maybe not.. i dunno... deca i hate personally just balloon city... ai or no ai.. and the reason im getting off of tren or planning to is to reverse the gyno so another 19nor is not a good idea :) With low dose test I have no sides on tren even at 1g (i did go up to that.. no point at my stage/size -- thats why i lowered back down to 625)... its just i need to reverse dat der gyno.. and once im done var/tbol.. no orals for two months or so.. need to clean up... but will need to transition from that too.

I wouldn't change a thing.. just need to take care of the gyno as long as i stay on tren it wont reverse lol despite caber/prami/letro/etc... otherwise id stay on the tren :D

I wonder :-/

I know of a source that has EQ 400mg/ml for 30 ML. But its USA domestic.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 02:08:40 AM »
Hi guys,

What do you thin about following combo:

Test E 250 mg
Primobolan 200 mg

8 weeks

It will be my first roids

It is good of a few kg solid mass?

Thanks! ;D

I have done that in the past, don't expect huge results. I was using pharma grade stuff.
If i do it again i would go 4 weeks with that dose and next 4 weeks double it. Anti estrogens should be present if so.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 09:46:54 AM »

Sounds good Ahmed :), only why tbol?
You know i am wondering why tbol is so populair? it has a low anabolic value?!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2012, 10:23:58 AM »
Ah I only buy domestic in Canada :) Would never risk international heh...

Tbol? I tried it once... and I tried hdrol twice (which is related). And here I am again on tbol. I love it.. and it can be run 7 weeks or so.. some ppl go 8.. ive found that at 7 weeks everything stops no point going further.. 6 is the average.. 3 weeks is the 'u feel it' kick in time.

It's great imo.. no bloat, like dbol (i have tried dbol a few times, even just preworkout.. the bloat when it comes on sucks.. so not for me). You do have to run it higher... 60-100mg to really benefit from it. 80mg is a sweet spot and that's where im at now.

I am recomping and that's my goal at the moment.. funny.. i began as a bulk.. but stopped cuz no point with a hurt shoulder, then turned into a cut, and now well i will try and concentrate on recomp then maybe slight cut then maintain.. so far so good in everything ive been doing in the past three months.

Try it and see how it is, all i gotta say. Back pumps SUCK though.. first day i already had back pumps and it happened to be back day hah..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 01:30:22 PM »
Real schering primo will provide great lean gains at 400mg.  All the idiots bashing primo probably used UG shit or fake bayer. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
Personally Primo at less than 600mg weekly is a waste to me.  My favorite stack is 100mg Prop / 200mg Primo EOD with 3ius Serostims ED.  Geneza has a 200mg Primo now that is completely painless. 

If it is too expensive for you, you can go with EQ, but EQ for me gave me anxiety and I couldn't stand the hunger effect it brings. 

I remember 4 years ago I was in Egypt and you could find old batches of Schering primo for $4 per box (2 amps per box) if you had a local who would take you to the right places.  I bought a shit load of that and had my friend to take it across into Jordan and mail it to me back home.  Cause mailing anything from Egypt is a no-no and I sure as shit wasn't going to take it back on the cruise ship.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 05:50:33 PM »
there's a ug lab locally for me making 200mg/ml.. i am considering it still kinda costly but yeah.. i am on 600mg equi right now... from what ive read primo at 600 will deliver better results so...

i still have plenty tren left so ill run tren some more.. i got the gyno under control.. added p5p, l-dopa.. caber and prami by themselves was not cutting it unless i ran it super high but i dont like the side effects (prami) or dangers of either (caber in particular).