Author Topic: Police perform extensive cavity search on two women  (Read 8068 times)

Lexus II

• Getbig II
Police perform extensive cavity search on two women
« on: December 21, 2012, 01:56:15 PM »
CarScoop
A female state trooper from Texas has been suspended following allegations of an illegal and humiliating “roadside body cavity search” during a routine traffic stop.

According to KVUE news, two Irving women, Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, were driving along Highway 161 on July 13, when they were pulled over by state troopers Kelley Helleson and David Farrell for allegedly throwing a cigarette butt out the window of their car.

In the dascham footage released by the women and their attorney this week, Helleson is seen prepping herself by wearing a latex glove and performing an extensive…cavity search on both females.

After the officer finished…her work, Angel Dobbs can be heard in the video saying:

"This has been an eye opening experience for me. Never have I been pulled over, never have I been searched like this. I mean, I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago. I had a finger up my ass and a finger in my p***. This is so embarrassing to me."

Speaking to KTVT-TV this week, Angel Dobbs said: "At this point, I’m in clear shock. I can’t even believe this is happening. Turns me around goes down into the front of my pants into my inner thigh and at which point she goes up with two fingers. I just look at her and say 'Oh my God, I’ve just been violated.' I was molested, I was violated. I was humiliated."

Her niece, Ashley Dobbs, added: "I didn't know what I could say or what I could do. I felt helpless."

This past Monday, the two women sued both Helleson and her fellow trooper Farrell, along with Steven McCraw, the director of the Department of Public Safety, in the federal U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.

"This intrusive cavity search occurred on the side of a public freeway illuminated by lights from the police vehicle in full view of the passing public," reads an excerpt from the lawsuit that was posted by WFAA. "Moreover, this roadside body cavity search was done without her consent."

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The female officer seemed to be enjoying this too much.  :-X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Police perform extensive cavity search on two women
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
Thread has already been done and has 4 pages, but ya that is fucked being believe, what the fuck were these cops thinking? I have a badge so I am allowed to go around sticking my finger up people's assholes and vaginas, WTF, take their dignity and and sexually violate them, this is a very serious crime and that bitch should be prosecuted and if she was under orders from the male cop he should to.

I hope they enjoy the law suit cause these woman just became millionaires.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »
N other breaking news: fat peoples lack of willpower sickens people

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:31:14 PM »
 Galeniko hates fat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 09:29:53 PM »
NYPD Cop Tries to ‘Cop a Feel’ on a Woman, Her Friend Tries to Film it, they Assault and Kidnap Him

Video at link

New York, NY– A video released last week has once again caught the police in a lie. Two NYPD officers were caught assaulting a man for filming an officer who was inappropriately touching his female friend during a stop and frisk.

Jason Disisto and his friends were hanging out on a sidewalk on March 12, 2014, when Officer Jonathan Munoz walked up to Disisto’s female friend, grabbed her wrist, and began to put his hands inside her sweater. Concerned about what he is seeing, Disisto borrows a cellphone and attempts to begin filming the interaction. This is something that we are all well within our rights- and frankly morally obligated- to do.

Seeing that he is about to film, another officer on the scene, Edwin Flores, confronts Disisto. The situation escalates very quickly as two officers are seen assaulting the man and attempting to steal his phone. Disisto is then arrested, as the police claimed that he had lunged at the officers and attempted to punch them with a closed fist.

The blatant lies by the NYPD officers are completely disproved by three security cameras that captured the incident from multiple angles.

After the officers handcuff Disisto and put him in the back of the police vehicle, they throw the cellphone out of the window and break it. He was charged with obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.

Criminal charges against Disisto were ultimately dropped, yet no charges seem to have been filed for the officers who assaulted, kidnapped, and destroyed the property of an innocent man.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nypd-assault-arrest-man-filming-officer-inappropriately-touching-woman/#gSqfjbIwbzELS7aO.99

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 05:59:27 AM »
Pigs gotta pig

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 06:24:06 AM »
Avoid cops.  An institution that attracts criminals.  Large criminal population.
Ψ

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 06:26:12 AM »
Some women do stash cocaine in their vaginas and assholes. Ever wonder why your dick gets a buzz when you go raw?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 07:09:13 AM »
   goodrum would enjoy cavity search...

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 07:09:37 AM »
NYPD Cop Tries to ‘Cop a Feel’ on a Woman, Her Friend Tries to Film it, they Assault and Kidnap Him

Video at link

New York, NY– A video released last week has once again caught the police in a lie. Two NYPD officers were caught assaulting a man for filming an officer who was inappropriately touching his female friend during a stop and frisk.

Jason Disisto and his friends were hanging out on a sidewalk on March 12, 2014, when Officer Jonathan Munoz walked up to Disisto’s female friend, grabbed her wrist, and began to put his hands inside her sweater. Concerned about what he is seeing, Disisto borrows a cellphone and attempts to begin filming the interaction. This is something that we are all well within our rights- and frankly morally obligated- to do.

Seeing that he is about to film, another officer on the scene, Edwin Flores, confronts Disisto. The situation escalates very quickly as two officers are seen assaulting the man and attempting to steal his phone. Disisto is then arrested, as the police claimed that he had lunged at the officers and attempted to punch them with a closed fist.

The blatant lies by the NYPD officers are completely disproved by three security cameras that captured the incident from multiple angles.

After the officers handcuff Disisto and put him in the back of the police vehicle, they throw the cellphone out of the window and break it. He was charged with obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.

Criminal charges against Disisto were ultimately dropped, yet no charges seem to have been filed for the officers who assaulted, kidnapped, and destroyed the property of an innocent man.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nypd-assault-arrest-man-filming-officer-inappropriately-touching-woman/#gSqfjbIwbzELS7aO.99

Seems the pussy pigs don't like being held accountable for their crimes.....

Also hope officer Bulldyke from the first article gets the boot.  Her feminine partner, too.  He probably took it in the ass from his "partner" daily.....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 07:25:29 AM »

Video at link

Oh well, it appears a couple of getbiggers made it thru the police academy

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 08:34:46 AM »
Unreal.

There are SO many things wrong with this entire scenario that ... where to even begin?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 10:15:47 AM »
Lesbian cop abusing her power for sexual pleasure, what sentence does this carry

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 10:20:14 AM »
Don't flick your ciggys out the window

People like that deserve violating.  Littering scum
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3cVuvVRUE

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 10:23:38 AM »
smell my finger

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 03:33:32 PM »
am i right in thinking she didnt change gloves for that search? So the same gloved fingers went up the second girls arse and pussy?

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 08:23:06 PM »
am i right in thinking she didnt change gloves for that search? So the same gloved fingers went up the second girls arse and pussy?
you're correct http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/dps-reaches-settlement-in-roadside-cavity-search-lawsuit/. I can't believe they weren't fired.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 08:29:40 PM »
Coach likes cops.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
you're correct http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/dps-reaches-settlement-in-roadside-cavity-search-lawsuit/. I can't believe they weren't fired.

The dyke was fired.  The second pig is accused of stealing prescription meds and is currently suspended.

From the article:

Trooper Kelly Helleson was fired earlier this year and has been charged with two counts of sexual assault and two counts of official oppression. If convicted, she would have to register as a sex offender.

Trooper David Farrell was suspended while officials investigated allegations that he took a prescription bottle of the painkiller hydrocodone from one of the women during the roadside search.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2015, 01:52:23 AM »
NYPD has a large criminal population.  Avoid criminals for a happy life.
Ψ

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 03:45:20 AM »
Thats hot

Im def going to nkpd school now

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 04:02:26 AM »
That's the same town where the 7 prison escapees shot and killed that police officer at a sporting goods store.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2023, 11:52:56 AM »
Female Police

Q

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2023, 12:05:05 PM »
I hate people who throw cigarettes so I’m all for this.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2023, 12:29:41 PM »
Tyrant Cops are getting exposed more and more thx to cell phone Vids. (As are the criminals w/out badges).
Thin Blue Line gang who mess with the flag and freedom, are as bad as mindless libturdz...

Gang symbol...

Them vs. us
Cops vs. the public

Dumb kuntz, many of them... Dont know basic law..