Author Topic: No Homo - incredible bb pic  (Read 4470 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: No Homo - incredible bb pic
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 11:14:02 PM »
  Samir used to tell me that I looked awesome      I thought he was pretty cool for saying that to me   He was Mr. O.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2012, 11:18:14 PM »

that pic just sums up everything that women hate in roided up bodybuilders.

this guy looks like an absolute toss bag.  can see him prancing around the gym with his lats flared and walking on tippy toes.....absolute cum stain in my honest opinion.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2012, 11:40:48 PM »
that pic just sums up everything that women hate in roided up bodybuilders.

this guy looks like an absolute toss bag.  can see him prancing around the gym with his lats flared and walking on tippy toes.....absolute cum stain in my honest opinion.

I bet a lot of schmoes would love to fuck him and cum on his chest.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2012, 11:52:21 PM »
I bet a lot of schmoes would love to fuck him and cum on his chest.

really, you think so....you have a very active imagination....bottom line, there are two types of people in this so-called sport ; the syringe toting roiders and the cum guzzling schmoes....such a disgusting and repulsive  cult...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2012, 12:50:28 AM »
Tbombz looking good 2 weeks out

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2012, 12:52:28 AM »
Tbombz looking good 2 weeks out

your being sarcastic right?  time to grow some balls and stop hiding behind semantics....tbombz has the look of a baby starved of oxygen at birth....if you aint got anything constructive to say then stop taking up bandwidth...scram

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 01:00:54 AM »
your being sarcastic right?  time to grow some balls and stop hiding behind semantics....tbombz has the look of a baby starved of oxygen at birth....if you aint got anything constructive to say then stop taking up bandwidth...scram

Bigsip is hanging on tdongz nutsack, which is quite sickening if you dare to visualize that.  :-X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 01:03:03 AM »
The two of you are another brave post away from a savage beating.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 01:03:57 AM »

Bring it, cupcake.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 01:17:53 AM »

lol...you are such the anal wipe. you and your adolescent threats and false bravado.  just another predictable loser who loiters incessantly on a forum...you are one of saddest fucks here...now scram you piece of shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 01:24:34 AM »
Freespirit and NOABSENCEOFMUSCLE were driving through the desert looking for some camels to suck off, when suddenly their pink fiat 500 broke down. After pushing it for a few miles, stopping briefly to change train positions, they happened upon a small garage at the side of the road. While they were waiting for the mechanic to look it over, Freespirit popped into the small shop attached to the garage to buy himself and his lover a frozen treat to cool off. As they sat sharing eachothers ice creams, the mechanic came from under the hood and remarked "Looks like you guys blew a couple of seals...." Wiping his bottom lip NOABSENCEOFMUSCLE replied "Oh I wish I had grandpa, but I'm afraid it's just the ice cream!" oh brother what a couple of gaylords.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 01:28:38 AM »
Freespirit and NOABSENCEOFMUSCLE were driving through the desert looking for some camels to suck off, when suddenly their pink fiat 500 broke down. After pushing it for a few miles, stopping briefly to change train positions, they happened upon a small garage at the side of the road. While they were waiting for the mechanic to look it over, Freespirit popped into the small shop attached to the garage to buy himself and his lover a frozen treat to cool off. As the sat sharing eachothers ice creams, the mechanic came from under the hood and remarked "Looks like you guys blew a couple of seals...." Wiping his bottom lip NOABSENCEOFMUSCLE replied "Oh I wish I had grandpa, but I'm afraid it's just the ice cream!" oh brother what a couple of gaylords.

wow..your not only a cum stain but a plagiarist as well...good for you....this just goes to show that you don't possess one ounce of creativity or original thought...translation: you are a dumbass, now scram sphinctor stain.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 01:44:26 AM »
Great 66th post big guy!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 01:46:52 AM »
Freespirit and NOABSENCEOFMUSCLE were driving through the desert looking for some camels to suck off, when suddenly their pink fiat 500 broke down. After pushing it for a few miles, stopping briefly to change train positions, they happened upon a small garage at the side of the road. While they were waiting for the mechanic to look it over, Freespirit popped into the small shop attached to the garage to buy himself and his lover a frozen treat to cool off. As they sat sharing eachothers ice creams, the mechanic came from under the hood and remarked "Looks like you guys blew a couple of seals...." Wiping his bottom lip NOABSENCEOFMUSCLE replied "Oh I wish I had grandpa, but I'm afraid it's just the ice cream!" oh brother what a couple of gaylords.

lol

so what shitels tune did they have blaring on the radio at this time cyp?

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 02:25:18 AM »
Great 66th post big guy!

wow...such another original post...you are such the stereotypical meathead mummies boy...try posting something a little more creative next time and make it at MD you cum wad.... and again, scram you boring and insipid dick scab.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2012, 02:33:21 AM »
Great 66th post big guy!

No wonder the Turks fuck you Cypriots in the ass on a regular base.  :D

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2012, 02:37:20 AM »
No wonder the Turks fuck you Cypriots in the ass on a regular base.  :D

lol...this bigcyp piece of shit is tiresome, predictable and just an all round bad cliche. 

i taste vomit in the back of my throat when he posts his bile.

again, i want this turd snorter to do everyone a favor and migrate to MD.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2012, 02:48:21 AM »

Hah those ol blokes again! Up to no good, i tell ya!

Hah i remember when ALLABSENTMUSCLE and Freespirit got fired from their job working on the roads for
stealing the road-cones , they weren't stealing them intentionally but
were sticking them up their assholes on breaks and just forgot they were there.

Gayer than having a rectum the size of a manhole-cover.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »
Hah those ol blokes again! Up to no good, i tell ya!

Hah i remember when ALLABSENTMUSCLE and Freespirit got fired from their job working on the roads for
stealing the road-cones , they weren't stealing them intentionally but
were sticking them up their assholes on breaks and just forgot they were there.

Gayer than having a rectum the size of a manhole-cover.

another anal worshipper...can't think for your self you dip shit...got to laugh at you alligning yourself with bigcyp -wow you got some identity crisis going on....now scram, you are just as plagiaristic as your cum guzzling friend.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2012, 03:00:04 AM »
another anal worshipper...can't think for your self you dip shit...got to laugh at you alligning yourself with bigcyp -wow you got some identity crisis going on....now scram, you are just as plagiaristic as your cum guzzling friend.

haha ok "ABCESS ON MY MUSCLE", I bet you're the type of guy that goes to the video store and rents "Frosty the Blowman" and
"I Came Up On A Midnight Queer" and when the clerk asks why you rent such gay flicks, you reply "Heavens to Betsy, im not gay.
I just really love the holidays. I wouldnt mind coming up err... i mean down your chimney."

Gayer than wearing pink spandex while sipping on a tall glass of pink lemonade.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2012, 03:06:21 AM »
really, you think so....you have a very active imagination....bottom line, there are two types of people in this so-called sport ; the syringe toting roiders and the cum guzzling schmoes....such a disgusting and repulsive  cult...

Ha

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2012, 03:08:27 AM »
haha ok "ABCESS ON MY MUSCLE", I bet you're the type of guy that goes to the video store and rents "Frosty the Blowman" and
"I Came Up On A Midnight Queer" and when the clerk asks why you rent such gay flicks, you reply "Heavens to Betsy, im not gay.
I just really love the holidays. I wouldnt mind coming up err... i mean down your chimney."

Gayer than wearing pink spandex while sipping on a tall glass of pink lemonade.

your predictable scribblings indicate that you have deeply repressed homosexual tendancies.

you clearly have anal fixations which you act out in your childish diatribes.

set yourself free, explore the homo eroticism that is at the central core of your being...you may actually enjoy a long hard penis penetrating your sweaty pimply ass...maybe even ask bigcyp if you can be his virgin anal bitch....never know, you might get lucky.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2012, 03:12:23 AM »
Hahaha NOABSENCEOFAIDS getting destroyed by Kwon, while I was eating some homemade homous with maldon sea salt

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2012, 03:17:04 AM »
Hahaha NOABSENCEOFAIDS getting destroyed by Kwon, while I was eating some homemade homous with maldon sea salt

kwon is quite shy, he is a repressed homo..time for you to man up and give this latent anal worshipper a serve of your putrid and rancid man juice...kwon is just quivering with the thought of you ramming him with your 3 inch flacid and blistered micro penis...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2012, 03:17:42 AM »

Haha are you implying that "ABCESS In MY ANUS" is so gay that he makes Elton John look like Clint Eastwood?

"NOABSENCEOFAIDS" is so gay that he's farting showtunes!