Author Topic: Stallone trained with Franco for Rambo 2,3  (Read 21130 times)

ether

• Getbig IV
Re: Stallone trained with Franco for Rambo 2,3
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2012, 06:27:10 PM »
Ha ha dwarf cant even put feet flat on the floor when benching, better back than yates ::)

Maybe you should start keeping your feet off the floor, whatever he did seemed to work.

Unparalleled upper chest development.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
Maybe you should start keeping your feet off the floor, whatever he did seemed to work.

more like unparalleled in the midget dept.....nothing screams insecurity more than a midget roided bodybuilder.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
What is this Rainbow 2 movie he keeps talking about. Never seen it.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »
franco was a pioneer in bbing, and arnold always kept him in the loop, even gave him a state position when arnold became governor of ca, and he was in the terminator movie.

A pioneer in bodybuilding? Hardly.

Too bad all of arnolds efforts didnt make franco a movie star.  Did franco get a walk on role in anything other than conan. I think arnold did an appearance in one of franco's ill fated movies.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2012, 07:45:35 PM »
Frank Zane hated Franco with a passion.  Zane could never understand why the midget was so happy to pose at the feet of Arnold.

Franco claimed he beat Zane three times and that Zane never beat him in competition...Zane said that Franco is full of shit and that he beat Franco twice and franco beat him once early on in Zane's career

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2012, 07:51:16 PM »
face looks very good there.

no homo

lol @ 'face looks good'....Franco had the classic dwarfe-like facial features ...eyes close together etc....Franco sounds so retarded when he speaks...that lisp and mouth full of saliva when he speaks...arnold was very  patient with this munchkin.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
stallone probably trained with him a few times. franco wants to take alot of the credit.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
lol at franco strongest ever comment, i seen ppl enter the gym, warm up, do 5 plates on the bench ,stand up and go home as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

franco columbo is a little italian cocksucking liar, he "forgot" to mention peds 15lbs more in 8 weeks, yeah, mst be due to his training programme ::)

why cant he simply be honest about it and say it straight out on live tv.

Why can't you simply be hOnest and admit you're an euro cocksucking dyson machine?
®

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »

Why can't you simply be hOnest and admit you're an euro cocksucking dyson machine?

scram you fat piece of shit...no one wants you here...go to MD- they will give you the ass reeming you deserve.

3,2,1 waiting for one of your 10 gimmicks to chime in with a predictable bully comment..

your such worthless loser who continues to spam this board...leave bitch, we have all had a gutful of your shit!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 11:05:30 PM »

Best Franco ever looked!

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 11:07:09 PM »
Best Franco ever looked!

wow bitch, you in love with a hairy midget who spent his career bending over for Arnold...you sad fuck

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 11:12:39 PM »
franco columbo is a little italian cocksucking liar,

hahahhahahah!!

Don't hold anything back...  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »
 :)
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 11:25:11 PM »
wow bitch, you in love with a hairy midget who spent his career bending over for Arnold...you sad fuck

First Things First "ABCESS INSIDE MY ANUS" aka Sir Twinks O' Lot, your such a gargantuan flamer that even the Bravo TV-station
wouldn't dare associate with a dickrider such as yourself.

Secondly, i don't want to interrupt your daily routine of asking young men at the gym for a spot while doing stiff leg deadlifts,
followed by an invitation to a local bathhouse where you offer to give them complimentary prostate exams,
all topped off by you asking a sperm donation clinic if they have any job opportunities as a taste-tester.

"Gayer than a cum bubble on a f@gg0t's ass"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 11:27:33 PM »
First Things First "ABCESS INSIDE MY ANUS" aka Sir Twinks O' Lot, your such a gargantuan flamer that even the Bravo TV-station

Secondly, i don't want to interrupt your daily routine of asking young men at the gym for a spot while doing stiff leg deadlifts,
followed by an invitation to a local bathhouse where you offer to give them complimentary prostate exams,
all topped off by you asking a sperm donation clinic if they have any job opportunities as a taste-tester.

:D
all drugs - TPPIIP

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »

There you go again fuckwad -using every homosexual reference available.  You certainly possess deeply seeded anal fixations.

I know this is a touchy subject, butt were you once anally violated?   What is the root cause of your anal obsessions?

Bottom line dick splat, your twisted and vile anal fantasies have a deep and penetrating hold over you.  You are not only a danger to yourself but all those who come into contact with you.   

3,2,1 waiting for you to chime in with yet another anally driven diatribe...you filthy repressed homo muncher.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »
Francos routine to get that swimmers-build Rambo-physique

Some groundbreaking shit right thurr. Wouldn't have known how to do biceps curls and triceps extensions without the help of "Dr." Columbo.

hahaha what a pathetic, washed up (never) has-been... ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 12:01:29 AM »
There you go again fuckwad -using every homosexual reference available.  You certainly possess deeply seeded anal fixations.

I know this is a touchy subject, butt were you once anally violated?   What is the root cause of your anal obsessions?

Bottom line dick splat, your twisted and vile anal fantasies have a deep and penetrating hold over you.  You are not only a danger to yourself but all those who come into contact with you.  

3,2,1 waiting for you to chime in with yet another anally driven diatribe...you filthy repressed homo muncher.

"NOABCENSEOFAIDS", everyone know by now your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn y-fronts to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  

Aside from the warped and vile thoughts which fester in that colossal boil you call a head, which would make Chris Hanson weep, you constantly mash those quim coated snausages on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting posts which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned in day camp.

Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dradle of a penis at half mast that doesn't mean you need to keep posting.

Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position for you, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck,
use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

Simply put, what I'm alluding to "NOABSENCEOFAIDS", is that the only thing possibly more queer than you,would be Richard Simmons, draped head to toe in velvet, guzzleing a man-goo milkshake, getting buggered by the corpse of Liberace, while simultaneously giving George Michaels a reach-around.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 12:27:45 AM »
"NOABCENSEOFAIDS", everyone know by now your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn y-fronts to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  

Aside from the warped and vile thoughts which fester in that colossal boil you call a head, which would make Chris Hanson weep, you constantly mash those quim coated snausages on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting posts which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned in day camp.

Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dradle of a penis at half mast that doesn't mean you need to keep posting.

Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position for you, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck,
use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

Simply put, what I'm alluding to "NOABSENCEOFAIDS", is that the only thing possibly more queer than you,would be Richard Simmons, draped head to toe in velvet, guzzleing a man-goo milkshake, getting buggered by the corpse of Liberace, while simultaneously giving George Michaels a reach-around.

wow, you are just grabbing the cliche homosexual stereotypes so freely -with such gay abandon.

i have obviously hit a raw nerve.  you have confirmed via you very repetative and predictable posts that you are indeed a repressed homosexual  - acting out your home erotic fantasies via your very laborious and tedious posts.

bottom line fucktard, you can be whatever you want to be.  I give you licence to continue to explore homosexual intrigue. but just go to male steam room and do your cock gogling there -not here!

answer this shit stain; have you ever taken a penis deep inside your ass? i don't expect you to answer.  but i can deduce from your homosexual rantings that you would not be opposed to a thick, slimy and veiny man-slug penetrating your smelly and sweaty anal canal...enough said....now scram dick scab.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »

hahahahhahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahha!!!

ahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahhahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahhahahah!!!

Holy shit  ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 12:49:23 AM »
Franco looked huge here. Guy had a great torso and really strong

You can see why he chose to befriend Renato Bertagna, he made him look tall

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 01:05:08 AM »

seriously, they look like a couple of dwarf cock munchers...

arnold attempted to rally against the gay stereotypes that bodybuilding attracted....all that good work was undone when franco started butt stalking this fellow midget...

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 01:07:38 AM »

Why are they wearing their panties back to front?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 01:29:36 AM »
A pioneer in bodybuilding? Hardly.

Too bad all of arnolds efforts didnt make franco a movie star.  Did franco get a walk on role in anything other than conan. I think arnold did an appearance in one of franco's ill fated movies.

He's in the terminator, conan and the running man, though blink and youd miss him

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 01:40:37 AM »
He's in the terminator, conan and the running man, though blink and youd miss him

Franco is just another Keith.