Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62427 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2012, 01:55:17 AM »
Yes, if you are a warrior for example, you need the battle to feel alive.

If you are an athlete, you NEED sports to feel alive.

Mountainclimbers feel at their best when climbing, not playing chess.

If you are "NoAbsenceOfAids", you need and crave the deep-tissue massage with the accompanying aids to feel good and like a true homo.

Some people just prefer to burn out instead of fading away.

If you have a family with many children, THEN you should think more about safety, since so many depend upon you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2012, 01:59:41 AM »
Yes, if you are a warrior for example, you need the battle to feel alive.

If you are an athlete, you NEED sports to feel alive.

Mountainclimbers feel at their best when climbing, not playing chess.

If you are "NoAbsenceOfAids", you need and crave the deep-tissue massage with the accompanying aids to feel good and like a true homo.

Some people just prefer to burn out instead of fading away.

If you have a family with many children, THEN you should think more about safety, since so many depend upon you.
;D ;D ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2012, 02:03:48 AM »
Looking good in the first pic Wong...You do resemble Sponge Bob bot good bb nonetheless.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2012, 03:42:58 AM »
How the fuck do you know what his best interests are? Obviously he is interested in bodybuilding, You don't know what he likes. So do you like playing hockey? do you like Mountain climbing?... let's go tell the mountain climber it is in his best interest to quite cause he might die, you know mountain climbers die all the time. What are you interested in Parker?  When the fuck are you people going to understand? ... doing what is safe and being conservative in life sucks shit and it's fucken boring, go ahead and attend ball games and BBq's fine, but don't go telling the race car driver to stop it cause it is dangerous. WTF.
When that somebody couldn't make it in the IFBB, and then goes to another organization, thand his body is rift with torn muscles, it's in his best interest to stop...It's like that French dude Jocelyn P, who was good back in the day, but was/is competing now and looks like out of date marshmellows. Or that dude who is bantamweight, and does Michael Jackson impersonations---just stop the delusions and embarassing yourself...

It's not about being conservative---race car drivers tend to know when to hang it up---when their placings slip, and their reflexes aren't what they used to be, or when they get cut (which I believe will/or has happened to Michael Schumacher) and the younger guys are beating them.

Dorian knew when to hang it up, and went out on top.

BTW, you see the way our country is going---a straight path one that encompasses the conservative and the liberal is the way to go, neither extremes are good. And using thiat, Wong is on the extrme side, and he will look like a broke down Asian version of Ronnie, all for 'Living the Dream"...

whitewidow

« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2012, 04:00:28 AM »
wong hong acting like a school kid!He can't ignore the haters he scoops to their level! not a professional in my book! plus anybody know this guy cannot even bench 315?  barely pushes 225! all drugs! take note mr wong wu tang clan hong! This is pd for pd muscle and strength! not all drugs! I would show more respect if you ignored the haters but you scoop to their level making you just as bad! you have a bad case of little guy syndrome! now post some workout videos and earn some respect! all you can post up is videos of you shooting up steroids and 20Iu of HGH and a vial of humalog!Take note from the best pd for pd BB ever!

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2012, 04:34:51 AM »
lol @ "watch out for me in 2013"

ok, will do, its best to watch out or one might run straight into that massive head

;D

wong dong, what up with that pic with 4 ladies with almost nothing on them,yet you still dont have a stiffie? ???

or do you ;D

I thin he does have a stiffey! that is how genetically gifted this man is! his dianabol tabs are bigger then his cock

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2012, 04:37:00 AM »
i know you have paid you dues bro but something just aint right about your look.  

at the end of the day, with the help of some long term juicing you have made the most of some pretty ordinary dna.  

and yes, your enlarged cranium and short stature certainly will forever be something massive doses of steroids wont be able to alter.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2012, 04:38:00 AM »
Wong Hong In the Movies

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2012, 04:41:17 AM »
yo wong, that bitch standing next to you in the pic above must all of 4 feet tall...un fucking believably short.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2012, 04:44:18 AM »
Wong Hong in the Studio, dwarfing everyone, Great Team Quest-shirt!

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2012, 04:45:55 AM »
fuck wong...talk about hanging out in the land of the midgets.

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2012, 04:51:07 AM »
LOl a tank top tucked into his jean shorts to make his chest look thicker-lol

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2012, 04:52:30 AM »
at 4ft 8 hong kong dwarfes all south asia! keep up the good work hong pong!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2012, 04:54:36 AM »
at 4ft 8 hong kong dwarfes all south asia! keep up the good work hong pong!

I do believe he is 5'10"

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2012, 05:10:29 AM »
I just love the haters hahaha

Looking good man.  You get a lot of action from the bitches and what not?  You should do mma next.  Probably have a great chin. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2012, 05:23:23 AM »
Looking good man.  You get a lot of action from the bitches and what not?  You should do mma next.  Probably have a great chin. 

Can'tbe worse than Marcelo Safdie! :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2012, 05:29:32 AM »
When that somebody couldn't make it in the IFBB, and then goes to another organization, thand his body is rift with torn muscles, it's in his best interest to stop...It's like that French dude Jocelyn P, who was good back in the day, but was/is competing now and looks like out of date marshmellows. Or that dude who is bantamweight, and does Michael Jackson impersonations---just stop the delusions and embarassing yourself...

It's not about being conservative---race car drivers tend to know when to hang it up---when their placings slip, and their reflexes aren't what they used to be, or when they get cut (which I believe will/or has happened to Michael Schumacher) and the younger guys are beating them.

Dorian knew when to hang it up, and went out on top.

BTW, you see the way our country is going---a straight path one that encompasses the conservative and the liberal is the way to go, neither extremes are good. And using thiat, Wong is on the extrme side, and he will look like a broke down Asian version of Ronnie, all for 'Living the Dream"...
your comparisons are just down right ridiculous, you want to keep it real then don't use retarded example, seriously, you mention Ronnie and Dorian, hello they are Mr. Olympias if they keep competing they tarnish their legacy. We get your point with those examples but you are not applying your logic to the right person here.

Then another stupid example "Jocelyn" ya OK nice example, this guy really looks like Jocelyn ::). If you think that then you are just trolling and being a hater and are bitter, JP is retard and he couldn't even win a basic local show so your comparison is called,"desperation to prove a point"

Just the other day their was a thread about best legs in bodybuilding and it was Wong's legs, so some people still appreciate his look, a shadow of his former self, NOT, he looks just as good as ever, except for a few torn bodyparts that only effect 2 mandatory poses directly. He is still being rewarded for his physique, he is still in demand and millions still feel he looks awesome.

Only you and a few others don't like his look, so what you guys count for nothing when the majority still are cheering him on. You guys remind me of the time when everyone, I mean all the know it all's where saying Dexter should hang it up, smartest move ever, ya right, he made a killing competing in 2012 and is now the favorite going into the Arnold. Really we get it, you are not a fan, so what.

whitewidow

« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2012, 06:01:43 AM »
your comparisons are just down right ridiculous, you want to keep it real then don't use retarded example, seriously, you mention Ronnie and Dorian, hello they are Mr. Olympias if they keep competing they tarnish their legacy. We get your point with those examples but you are not applying your logic to the right person here.

Then another stupid example "Jocelyn" ya OK nice example, this guy really looks like Jocelyn ::). If you think that then you are just trolling and being a hater and are bitter, JP is retard and he couldn't even win a basic local show so your comparison is called,"desperation to prove a point"

Just the other day their was a thread about best legs in bodybuilding and it was Wong's legs, so some people still appreciate his look, a shadow of his former self, NOT, he looks just as good as ever, except for a few torn bodyparts that only effect 2 mandatory poses directly. He is still being rewarded for his physique, he is still in demand and millions still feel he looks awesome.

Only you and a few others don't like his look, so what you guys count for nothing when the majority still are cheering him on. You guys remind me of the time when everyone, I mean all the know it all's where saying Dexter should hang it up, smartest move ever, ya right, he made a killing competing in 2012 and is now the favorite going into the Arnold. Really we get it, you are not a fan, so what.

comparing dexter to wong hong is just wrong! I get your point! who ever told dexter to hang it up was off their rocker! dexter always looks great IMO. But these are 2 way diffrent physiques! I just do not like wongs ego! he comes here and can't roll with a few puches he stoops to their level and starts in with the I fucked your mom shit! what pro does that? just don't respond back if you don't like what somebody says. wong showed immaturity! plus the guy cannot lift weights! dana linn bailey is stronger then wong hong! wong hong can barely bnch 225lbs! He is all drugs! he is weak as all hell.Phil and Kai are pin cushions but they are strong as fuck especially kai.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2012, 06:23:45 AM »

My examples still hold, a Bber with a torn muscles is still a Bber with a torn muscle.
And people like you who say go ahead, say nothing or shake their head when the person becomes just like Jocelyn P, who was a great Bber back in his day. Dorian knew his torn muscles would hinder him. And Ronnie is still in a delusional world where people still cheer him, even though he looks like a melted pudding pop, it's like people want to enjoy the Emperor has no clothes effect.
The people who said Dex needed to hang it up, don't know what they are talking about...he and Darrem can still hold their own---for the meantime, but Dex has lost a little of his "polish". He took off where Shawn Ray left, another one who left on a high note---and might I add was very conservative---no torn muscles there.

Wong's legs were good, but not now---you can see the tears. He had his run...and it seems that he may not have anything else going for him, each time we see him he gets worse and worse. No more crispness, now he's overdone. What you gonna still say, "you look good", when he tears his other bicep? What about another quad muscle tear? How about a pec as well? Let's play ignore the muscle tears, as long as you get onstage.
Let's not share in the delusion others.

Remember, as a Christian, you must treat others the way you want to treated. Which means, if you are effing up, you want someone to tell you that, even if it maybe hard or hurt your feelings---because a person who truly cares would do the same for you, right?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2012, 06:28:05 AM »
And on another note, here's Parker

Or maybe it was Skee Lo :D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2012, 06:31:58 AM »
comparing dexter to wong hong is just wrong! I get your point! who ever told dexter to hang it up was off their rocker! dexter always looks great IMO. But these are 2 way diffrent physiques! I just do not like wongs ego! he comes here and can't roll with a few puches he stoops to their level and starts in with the I fucked your mom shit! what pro does that? just don't respond back if you don't like what somebody says. wong showed immaturity! plus the guy cannot lift weights! dana linn bailey is stronger then wong hong! wong hong can barely bnch 225lbs! He is all drugs! he is weak as all hell.Phil and Kai are pin cushions but they are strong as fuck especially kai.

how do you know he can't even push 225?have you seen him trained before?just curious...
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2012, 06:32:34 AM »
Nice try but Dexter's example is not wrong cause more people were saying he should have hung it up then the amount of people saying that about Wong.  As for his ego or whatever you are talking about, well that is not my concern and I am not discussing his ego or care too for that matter, I am not arguing his ego here and I am not disagreeing with you in that light. I am simply saying that he should not hang it up, he should still compete as he is enjoying himself, as he has a fan base where he is from and people are still finding his physique interesting, especially in his neck of the woods. That's it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2012, 06:38:23 AM »
Wong Hong in the Studio, dwarfing everyone, Great Team Quest-shirt!

hahaah skip to 1:56

What attracted you to the pendant?

"As a athlete....I need a lot of uhhhhh what you call that....energy"

Bbers pushing useless products world wide.

Why don't you make yourself useful for once big head and tell us what your stack looks like.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2012, 06:41:14 AM »
My examples still hold, a Bber with a torn muscles is still a Bber with a torn muscle.
And people like you who say go ahead, say nothing or shake their head when the person becomes just like Jocelyn P, who was a great Bber back in his day. Dorian knew his torn muscles would hinder him. And Ronnie is still in a delusional world where people still cheer him, even though he looks like a melted pudding pop, it's like people want to enjoy the Emperor has no clothes effect.
The people who said Dex needed to hang it up, don't know what they are talking about...he and Darrem can still hold their own---for the meantime, but Dex has lost a little of his "polish". He took off where Shawn Ray left, another one who left on a high note---and might I add was very conservative---no torn muscles there.

Wong's legs were good, but not now---you can see the tears. He had his run...and it seems that he may not have anything else going for him, each time we see him he gets worse and worse. No more crispness, now he's overdone. What you gonna still say, "you look good", when he tears his other bicep? What about another quad muscle tear? How about a pec as well? Let's play ignore the muscle tears, as long as you get onstage.
Let's not share in the delusion others.

Remember, as a Christian, you must treat others the way you want to treated. Which means, if you are effing up, you want someone to tell you that, even if it maybe hard or hurt your feelings---because a person who truly cares would do the same for you, right?

OK so according to you Toney should stop competing too, ha people will laugh at you for saying that. Again you are putting words in my mouth, who says I would not tell JP to stop competing, of course he needs to stop competing why you would think that I would not think that is beyond me, but Wong still has some things going for him and if he stops now thousands will ask why, he has a big fan base over there, I don't think you understand that.

He is happy and enjoying himself that is is the difference. See in Ronnie's case his own fans didn't want him to continue guess posing, they were like WTF, Wong's fans want to see him on stage, see there is a difference, I am as qualified as anyone to judge someones physique and regardless of his tears his physique to me is still a great physique.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »
Wong, how much would u charge to ride around on my car dash for a day?