Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62464 times)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #175 on: December 25, 2012, 05:11:17 PM »
I dare to say half of you haters dont even train let alone looking good. Some of you are on here so damn often asif this is your second home. Worse of all u have all the time in the world to talk shit about others. This is a classic example of a loser. I strongly advise all haters on tis board to stop your jelousy and do something more productive like making more money. Yeah money is not everything  but it does tell how succesfull a person is. BTW, Dex is one of the best bodybuilders of all time. I have him top 3 in my book. He still look amazing at 43. Unbelievable. Merry Christmas and HAppy NEw Year to everyone including the haters. Make moving your fat lazy ass to the gym your new year resolution. hahaha

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: December 25, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
I DO HAVE TO AGREE..i tend to think that half this board does not even partake in bodybuilding let alone training.. this is a bodybuilding board.. if spouting nonsense is your thing there is plenty of other boards to go to that dont pertain to bodybuilding that many on here find so offensive apparently.. and this nonsense of "its what we do" is great if your a teenager.. and i hope to god that many o  here are a teenager otherwise its just sad..lol

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: December 25, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »
I dare to say half of you haters dont even train let alone looking good. Some of you are on here so damn often asif this is your second home. Worse of all u have all the time in the world to talk shit about others. This is a classic example of a loser. I strongly advise all haters on tis board to stop your jelousy and do something more productive like making more money. Yeah money is not everything  but it does tell how succesfull a person is. BTW, Dex is one of the best bodybuilders of all time. I have him top 3 in my book. He still look amazing at 43. Unbelievable. Merry Christmas and HAppy NEw Year to everyone including the haters. Make moving your fat lazy ass to the gym your new year resolution. hahaha

hammer head , i dont if you  noticed but your daughter has been stealing some of your gear. On the other hand, your phat gay looking son reminds me of another phat son case in the industry

does he perhaps like comic books too?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #178 on: December 25, 2012, 05:39:56 PM »
wong is a successfull bodybuilder and successful businessman..stop hating..
T

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: December 25, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

Hong, take a deep breath bro and calm down.  

Stop trying to suppress opinon and free comment at GB.  Why all the hate and insecurity when you are called out for having a massive cranium and  for being short.  This is who you are bro -deal with it.  

No one here is overtly atacking you for the massive doses of gear you use to build that blocky and disproportionate physique.  

No one here is calling you out for being egotistical, self obsessed and narcissistic.  

No one here is attacking you for  gloating and boasting about being really rich.   You have never been called out for being superficial and money obsessed....

Just chill bro and enjoy your chemically achieved body...and i applaud for continuing to place such importance on how you look and how you are percieved....because that is the kind of person you are...peace bro.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #180 on: December 25, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
How big would Wong hong be if he didn't use drugs. Lol that's the funny part.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #181 on: December 25, 2012, 06:26:13 PM »
I don't think he's that short he's more of the "taller" bbers at 5'9, same as Heath

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: December 25, 2012, 06:33:15 PM »
I don't think he's that short he's more of the "taller" bbers at 5'9, same as Heath
only in bodybuilding are you considered to be tall when you stand at a pathetic 5'9.......this sport is just full of short guys who need to take steroids to compensate for the insecurity they feel for being a short ass...this sport is just so pathetic on all levels......

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #183 on: December 25, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »
It seems that Wong is surrounded by Assholes.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: December 25, 2012, 06:59:11 PM »
only in bodybuilding are you considered to be tall when you stand at a pathetic 5'9.......this sport is just full of short guys who need to take steroids to compensate for the insecurity they feel for being a short ass...this sport is just so pathetic on all levels......

lol...wong has a head carved from granite.  It must be so heavy to cart someone around like that.

it is evident from wong's posts that he is very self conscious about the sheer size of that cranium.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #185 on: December 25, 2012, 10:09:39 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with you people? An actual BODYBUILDER that competes? And you guys are INSULTING him for doing so? What a bunch of fucking losers!

THIS IS A BODYBUILDING FORUM! Torn muscle? Who gives a fuck? He still looks AMAZING and everybody here probably aspires to look just like him. Many of you guys idolize Dorian Yates, who won an olympia with a torn bicep. Drugs? Who cares? We all know that it takes drugs to get to that size, and that his level of physique is ONLY achievable through the use of heavy AAS, so why harp on him? And whitewidow? I liked you, but I don't know what the hell has gotten into your head. Calling him out on drug use, when you yourself have boasted about obtaining human grade HGH, posting photos of THOUSANDS of amps, and about 30 vials of strango tren. And you call HIM out on drug use? And your oxycodones? Vicodins?

This forum is unbelievable - I am speechless, honestly. I don't think any poster on the first page actually works out. And did it ever occur to some of you that SOME PEOPLE JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A BIG HEAD? What good would laughing at him for it do? Is it reversible? No. Can surgery correct it? NO.

Wake the hell up, you ignoramuses.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #186 on: December 25, 2012, 10:15:16 PM »
you look like you re going to destroy an internal organ anytime soon.

Nobody here likes you, you stupid French asshole. Get lost.  Seriously. Nobody likes you. Why do you bother posting? You are a horrible person, and not only that, but a horrible Christian as well. Your warped view of humanity causes you not only to make a fool of yourself, but your country, and your entire religion. You are in your own little world. Seek help, quickly. And not from the child molesting Priest you refer to as 'father,' but a licensed therapist. Do they have those in your closed-minded third world country?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #187 on: December 25, 2012, 10:22:13 PM »
I don't think any poster on the first page actually works out.

Kind of like you?

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2012, 11:14:13 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with you people? An actual BODYBUILDER that competes? And you guys are INSULTING him for doing so? What a bunch of fucking losers!

THIS IS A BODYBUILDING FORUM! Torn muscle? Who gives a fuck? He still looks AMAZING and everybody here probably aspires to look just like him. Many of you guys idolize Dorian Yates, who won an olympia with a torn bicep. Drugs? Who cares? We all know that it takes drugs to get to that size, and that his level of physique is ONLY achievable through the use of heavy AAS, so why harp on him? And whitewidow? I liked you, but I don't know what the hell has gotten into your head. Calling him out on drug use, when you yourself have boasted about obtaining human grade HGH, posting photos of THOUSANDS of amps, and about 30 vials of strango tren. And you call HIM out on drug use? And your oxycodones? Vicodins?

This forum is unbelievable - I am speechless, honestly. I don't think any poster on the first page actually works out. And did it ever occur to some of you that SOME PEOPLE JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A BIG HEAD? What good would laughing at him for it do? Is it reversible? No. Can surgery correct it? NO.

Wake the hell up, you ignoramuses.

Take a deep breath and crawl out of Wong's ass.  Get a grip, your squealing like you have taken a baseball bat up the ass.

Bottom line, Wong can speak for himself.  Wong is man enough to be his own spokesperson.  

Yes, Wong has been called-out for his oversized cranium -so what?
Yes, Wong has been criticised for his excessive drug abuse -so what?
Yes, Wong has been critiqued for his muscle tears -woopee do?

You claim that Getbiggers are insulting Wong. Jesus fucking Christ.  Wong has a big enough set of Asian balls to deal with any 'insults.'  He has heard all this shit before ever coming to Getbig.  

People who look like Wong cop insults walking down the street, in malls, at theatres -you name it.  That's the price you pay when you look like Wong.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #189 on: December 25, 2012, 11:28:37 PM »

Nobody here likes you, you stupid French asshole. Get lost.  Seriously. Nobody likes you. Why do you bother posting? You are a horrible person, and not only that, but a horrible Christian as well. Your warped view of humanity causes you not only to make a fool of yourself, but your country, and your entire religion. You are in your own little world. Seek help, quickly. And not from the child molesting Priest you refer to as 'father,' but a licensed therapist. Do they have those in your closed-minded third world country?

Nah, I like lubeyourmen, he brings Teh Funny ;D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: December 25, 2012, 11:33:13 PM »
Wong Hong is pointing to VICTORY!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #191 on: December 25, 2012, 11:38:13 PM »

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: December 26, 2012, 01:43:16 AM »

Wong has been copping an absolute anal reeming in this thread.  I laughed when Wong attempted to salvage this thread by calling out all the getbiggers as jealous haters.

Seriously Wong, the fact that you have been called to task over your muscle tears, steroid abuse, height etc has nothing to do with jealously .  You erroneously believe that your purported wealth and steroided physique is something we all strive for. You are wrong on many levels if you truly believe this!

Wong, It is all about calling a spade a spade.  You are what you are bro, accept it, take responsibility for it.....and STOP trying to deflect blame and rationalise your OWN  flaws and insecurities!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #193 on: December 26, 2012, 02:01:15 AM »
Wong Hong

Don't mind NoAbsenceOfAids , he's the resident forum-Homo and is merely jealous and wishes he had a smidgeon of muscle.

Nothing can salvage his aids-ridden life.

Keep doing what you're doing and rake in the millions.

Good luck in 2013!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: December 26, 2012, 02:04:27 AM »

Since when did i say im perfect?. Why should i feel insecured when i have almost everything i want in this world? i thank God and bodybuilding for what i have. Losers are always losers. They are weak and lazy and just complain about anything. No one is going to help them if they are not helping themselves. As i said, i dont care less what you guys think of me. I dont give a shit. I am just the way i am. All i know is tht im SCORING. PEACE !  BTW i like the above photo. He is serious and look smart.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #195 on: December 26, 2012, 02:06:32 AM »
if you really didn't care then you wouldn't get so pissed off and emotional dude

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #196 on: December 26, 2012, 02:17:32 AM »
Since when did i say im perfect?. Why should i feel insecured when i have almost everything i want in this world? i thank God and bodybuilding for what i have. Losers are always losers. They are weak and lazy and just complain about anything. No one is going to help them if they are not helping themselves. As i said, i dont care less what you guys think of me. I dont give a shit. I am just the way i am. All i know is tht im SCORING. PEACE !  BTW i like the above photo. He is serious and look smart.
Who is complaining?

And, yes you do care what people say, because A) you are a bodybuilder, and a competitive one. Which means you care what others think and say about your body. B) the people who always say, 'I don't care', are the ones who really care...if they didn't they would have never commented in the first place.

You have no real haters on here. And you get the word "haters" (as do others) confused with those who are jealous of you and wish you ill will, to those who tell you the real deal. Many people today don't want to hear the truth or 'realness', so they refer to those people speak it as "haters", all the while not realizing that those people were not 'hatin"" on that person, but merely "stating" what needs to be said.

A true hater wishes one ill will, and hopes that the person will fail in their endeavors, as they are jealous of what the other person has.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #197 on: December 26, 2012, 02:23:51 AM »
Wong Hong

Don't mind NoAbsenceOfAids , he's the resident forum-Homo and is merely jealous and wishes he had a smidgeon of muscle.

Nothing can salvage his aids-ridden life.

Keep doing what you're doing and rake in the millions.

Good luck in 2013!

You will ALWAYS be one step aHead of the competition!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #198 on: December 26, 2012, 02:54:25 AM »
Wong, Happy New Year & Good luck in 2013!

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: December 26, 2012, 03:07:15 AM »
I have a great phsysique tht most of you dick heads can only dream of. Im surrounded by loved ones, fully utilizing my potential, own a big fitness centre in Malaysia (going to have our first branch in 2013), own a successful personal training business, just became the World's Master Champion (40-49 yrs) in WBPF, have a great fan base, and yeah i became a millionaire this year! Im grateful for what i have. Bodybuilding has given me so much. Keep hating guys.  :D :D :D  Im not going to waste my time entertaining losers. BTW, Paraguay is my favorite.

Wong. When did you get so sensitive? You didn't let posts bother you before? Why now?..