Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62460 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #250 on: December 26, 2012, 01:48:21 PM »
You ignorant twat, thts exactly what i meant. Im good enough to qualify for the O. With the new IFBB pro rules, I should be able to accumulate enough points to QUALIFY.   ;)
So, when is your next contest that'll qualify you for Mr. O?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: December 26, 2012, 01:49:04 PM »
Wong,

Keep it cool...

No need to start insulting the families of members on this site.  Come on, you even went as far as to tell someone that it is good for their family if their daughter/sister is dead.

While I will not comment on your physique, what I will say is that although you claim that NO IFBB PROS post here, I will tell you this much.. Not only do IFBB pros read this forum daily (fuck, I alone can vouch for Kai, Victor, Arntz, Miller, Lopez and a bunch more that I know personally), but MANY IFBB judges read these forums as well.

By lowering yourself down to the point where you play the "I'll fuck your mother & sister" & "I hope your family member dies" game, you will only bury yourself deeper into a world of disapproval.  When I say disapproval, I don't mean by a few faceless individuals on this forum, but by officials throughout the IFBB that can very well give you a chance come contest time.

Be cool man and remember to stay ahead of the game,
"1"

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #252 on: December 26, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »
Exactly, OneMoreRep - well said

Mr. Hong's head seems to be too big (helluva pun intended!) to think he's above criticism and can act any way he wants because he's "so good"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #253 on: December 26, 2012, 01:55:21 PM »

g4p?

looks like hung dong is looking to have his anus stuffed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #254 on: December 26, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
He has the best physique on this forum .. and people are giving him flac for a torn tricep. lol! Make him an amputee and he'd still look better than all of you haters. Fucking losers. Especially BikiniSlut. You're just a retard.

Wong, don't listen to these inbred deluded fucktwats. Mainly Parker and Bikinislut. They epitomize idiocy. They'd say the same to Phil Heath or Jay Cutler.. given the chance to communicate with them over an internet forum. They're tough as nails over these boards but I can assure you that he'd crying to his momma if you looked at him the wrong way.
please, there are others who are members of this forum who have better physiques than Wong, namely, Mr. O himself, Phil Heath. Who used to post here back in the day, but doesn't now. And so does Steve Namat, and I'll even say Loon, OneTimeHard, and Big Koncrete, and Myesone.

And Wong has not just a torn tri, but a torn bicep and quad muscle.
And furthermore, I've given Wong props in the past, back in his IFBB days. He is just not like he used to be...plus he was having issues in the IFBB...

You also have to factor in the Mr. Crazee Wear factor...the man who maybe blowing smoke up Wong's tail...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #255 on: December 26, 2012, 02:53:17 PM »
This was written by a man

Don't tell me you ever believed BikiniSlut to be a "female".

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #256 on: December 26, 2012, 02:57:04 PM »
Mr Wong, in your experience is 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight everyday enough for optimal muscle gain or do you need even more? Also, how should one's muscle gaining diet be composed? 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat? What do you suggest?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #257 on: December 26, 2012, 03:06:09 PM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #258 on: December 26, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #259 on: December 26, 2012, 03:11:38 PM »

Haha.....Mayors next victim. And he likes the cocky ones.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #260 on: December 26, 2012, 03:15:05 PM »
You ignorant twat, thts exactly what i meant. Im good enough to qualify for the O. With the new IFBB pro rules, I should be able to accumulate enough points to QUALIFY.   ;)

Dude, I asked you before but you didn't answer. If your goal is to qualify for the O, why do you compete in the WBPF then?

Also, aren't you banned from the IFBB for several years when you compete in another federation?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #261 on: December 26, 2012, 04:00:45 PM »
When kong called me a piece of shit saying he wanted to fuck my family I pictured him raging on the other end smashing his computer with that big ass head of his  ;D

No hate for him...hope he accomplishes what he's after and doesn't kill himself in the process.

But 1 is right kong....lot of people reading this forum. Oh and there's nothing wrong with being gay so I don't know why my comment would bother you so much....but thanks I had a good laugh  :-*  

Which ones did you hit? Miss China for sure?

I think he was more interested in the camera man

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #262 on: December 26, 2012, 04:29:12 PM »
kwon=the biggest troll on the site this side of che ;D

yes  he is...this homo kwon follows me around the board....he is absolutely obsessed with me...

i am just so deep in his head....he is such a sick fuck who has twisted love thing going on with me...

yeah kwon is the creepiest troll on getbig......

and yes, kwon will see this post and troll me again...i suppose that is what obsessed stalkers do.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #263 on: December 26, 2012, 04:42:14 PM »
looks like hung dong is looking to have his anus stuffed.

Lol yes I think that is the thesis of this pic. Or he is about to squat down and take a wilderness shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #264 on: December 26, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »
Wong Dong collecting minds in this thread. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: December 26, 2012, 04:57:15 PM »
Mr Wong, in your experience is 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight everyday enough for optimal muscle gain or do you need even more? Also, how should one's muscle gaining diet be composed? 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat? What do you suggest?

Jon, shoot for at least 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight. Bodybuilders need more protein requirement because it is the building block of muscles. As far as diet is concerned, it depends on your body type. Im an ectomorph/mesomorph, so, 40/40/20 is good for me to gain quality mass.  :D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #266 on: December 26, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
He has the best physique on this forum .. and people are giving him flac for a torn tricep. lol! Make him an amputee and he'd still look better than all of you haters. Fucking losers. Especially BikiniSlut. You're just a retard.

Wong, don't listen to these inbred deluded fucktwats. Mainly Parker and Bikinislut. They epitomize idiocy. They'd say the same to Phil Heath or Jay Cutler.. given the chance to communicate with them over an internet forum. They're tough as nails over these boards but I can assure you that he'd crying to his momma if you looked at him the wrong way.

You don't really think the guys on this board would be afraid of Mayor McCheese here in real life do you?

The best part of these threads is when the cocky fuckers come back on here crying a year later, after being outed (Namat) or because they have melted their innards and need medical help.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #267 on: December 26, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
Wong,

Keep it cool...

No need to start insulting the families of members on this site.  Come on, you even went as far as to tell someone that it is good for their family if their daughter/sister is dead.

While I will not comment on your physique, what I will say is that although you claim that NO IFBB PROS post here, I will tell you this much.. Not only do IFBB pros read this forum daily (fuck, I alone can vouch for Kai, Victor, Arntz, Miller, Lopez and a bunch more that I know personally), but MANY IFBB judges read these forums as well.

By lowering yourself down to the point where you play the "I'll fuck your mother & sister" & "I hope your family member dies" game, you will only bury yourself deeper into a world of disapproval.  When I say disapproval, I don't mean by a few faceless individuals on this forum, but by officials throughout the IFBB that can very well give you a chance come contest time.

Be cool man and remember to stay ahead of the game,
"1"

Thanks for your concenrn bro. OK OK. I m sorry coz i  overreacted in my comment. I know many IFBB pros and officials read this forum. This is the reason why Getbig kicks ass.  hahaha ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #268 on: December 26, 2012, 05:20:14 PM »
Thanks for your concenrn bro. OK OK. I m sorry coz i  overreacted in my comment. I know many IFBB pros and officials read this forum. This is the reason why Getbig kicks ass.  hahaha ;D

Back pedaling and ass kissing aren't character traits of millionaires.

Has Musclecenter every touched you inappropriatly, how many times and where?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #269 on: December 26, 2012, 05:22:40 PM »
Wong's has a great physique no doubt. Looks amazing when he's standing alone. But put him next to the top 15 IFBB Olympia lineup and it's a whole different story.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #270 on: December 26, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »
Back pedaling and ass kissing aren't character traits of millionaires.

Has Musclecenter every touched you inappropriatly, how many times and where?

Im not kissing ass. I dont need to coz i got almost everything in life. I dont need to go back to the IFBB but i still wanna sincerely thank them for awarding me a pro card in 2003. Without it, i wouldnt have been where i m today. Turning pro in this part of the world (Asia) was a great deal back in the days.  ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: December 26, 2012, 05:42:52 PM »

Go to mypage on fb  http://www.facebook.com/wong.hong.146?ref=tn_tnmn    I give away free tips on training and diet. Sharing is caring! :D 8) :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 26, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »

g4p?
haha why am i not surprised wrong dong the lying fugly midget is into g4p ?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #273 on: December 26, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »
Go to mypage on fb  http://www.facebook.com/wong.hong.146?ref=tn_tnmn    I give away free tips on training and diet. Sharing is caring! :D 8) :D

nice page...is there any info on PEDs  ;D
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 26, 2012, 06:03:04 PM »
nba marketing team wants its motto back.

So, what's your cycle kong gong?