Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62496 times)

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #400 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
hahaha you haters are making me more famous on getbig. Keep it up dudes. Keep hating.  ;D

Wong, being a famous Asian gay 4 pay superstar is not seen as respectable nor impressive in our country.

Furthermore, it is very shallow to just refer to everyone as 'haters' because they call you out for the person you are!

It is NOT hating when getbiggers state you have a massive cranium, into gay 4 pay etc etc.  -it is actually factual....seriously, you can't be that ignorant to  not  understand this?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #401 on: December 27, 2012, 08:48:36 PM »
Wong Hong your head is huge bro.

sinjak

• Getbig I
« Reply #402 on: December 27, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »
good work champ  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #403 on: December 27, 2012, 09:06:59 PM »
That is the worst case of HGH head I have seen! Wong is using 20-30Iu's a day! and he still cannot bench 315lbs for 8 reps. CHALLENGE TO- WONG LIL DING DONG HONG! POST A VIDEO OF YOU BENCHING 315LBS FOR 8 REPS AND I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY! If you cannot do that I just don't take you seriously just a bad case of steroid/HGH.slin abuse. Biggest fucking head ever!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #404 on: December 27, 2012, 09:56:08 PM »

Yea, I don't like to judge other people on their looks as I'm one of the ugliest myself but that head is serious !

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #405 on: December 27, 2012, 10:01:25 PM »
Well according to Wong's twisted logic, you are a HATER if you call his head big.

You are hater if you criticise him for being a gay 4 pay professional. 

You are hater if you question his muscle tears.

Wong, you have built a very superficial world around yourself.  A world of steroid abuse, gh abuse, gay 4 pay etc. 

Yeah, so what, if you are a millionaire.  Nothing to be proud of bro -selling you butt cheeks to Asian schmoes for cash....absolutely pitiful bro.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #406 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:30 PM »
wow...what is worng with you people? i mean come on, attacking him on head size? half of you dont even train!!!

Wong, dont listen to these haters, there not even bodybuilders.

you laugh at wongs head, he laughs at your tiny body!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #407 on: December 27, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »

X

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #408 on: December 27, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »
Wong is in denial.

Step up Wong. Acknowledge you have a massive cranium.  Accept that your muscle tears are hideous. Embrace the gay4pay lifestyle that made you a millionaire.

And for fuck sake STOP referring to everyone as HATERS because they state the obvious....jesus fucking christ, talk about a self obsessed, selfish and deluded steroid abuser!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #409 on: December 27, 2012, 11:02:35 PM »
wow...what is worng with you people? i mean come on, attacking him on head size? half of you dont even train!!!

TrueBB93 is spot on here.

Its easy to focus or criticize the head, but if you just consider his body, which is what the sport is actually all about, he is very impressive.

Look at Dorian - he was increadibly ugly facially, and probably the ugliest Olympia, but he won it beause of his physique. Or look at Yao Ming, the basketballer. Again, very ugly with a square hed, but that did not stop him doing well at that sport.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #410 on: December 27, 2012, 11:07:10 PM »
Yes, it is probably GH-head, but NONE of us know how large it already was before he started juicing. Also, the huge head does not necessarily mean he is taking hugh amounts of GH. Basically GH will enhance what you genetically already are designed to have. So for Ronnie, it make his lips and head grow, with Jay, it made his chin grow but genetically he already was prone to an elongated chin.

Here's a thought - can someone take a photo of Wong, and then photoshop his head (ie reduce it) to a more normal size (pre-GH) head. That will then detract less from the head, and you will see how good his physique looks with a normal head.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #411 on: December 27, 2012, 11:08:43 PM »
TrueBB93 is spot on here.

Its easy to focus or criticize the head, but if you just consider his body, which is what the sport is actually all about, he is very impressive.

Look at Dorian - he was increadibly ugly facially, and probably the ugliest Olympia, but he won it beause of his physique. Or look at Yao Ming, the basketballer. Again, very ugly with a square hed, but that did not stop him doing well at that sport.

Are you fucking serious?  The massive cranium totally over shadows the heavily steroided physique. It is NOT a criticism -it is a factual statement for christ fucking sake!

You fucking queers who idolise this gay 4 payer.  Nothing at all impressive about parading your striated butt cheeks to a bunch of  cashed up Asian schmoes....fucking sad and disgusting in my opinion....but of course YOU and your fan boys think different...lol.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #412 on: December 28, 2012, 09:12:20 AM »

G4P is pretty fkcing funny dude. On top of that, Wong is also the type of guy who eats the pussy of whores. He's eats shit that would make a billy goat puke.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #413 on: December 28, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »
A massive and cut Wong Hong guest posing at the 2010 Nationals.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: December 28, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »
Wong is also the type of guy who eats the pussy of whores

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #415 on: December 28, 2012, 11:20:33 AM »
Questin to mr Bong 'Asiansensation' Wong:

Was your head always so huge or is it dieting and high caloric diet that caused it?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #416 on: December 28, 2012, 11:22:01 AM »
hahaha you haters are making me more famous on getbig. Keep it up dudes. Keep hating.  ;D

Very impressive physique

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #417 on: December 28, 2012, 11:31:03 AM »
Best legs in the biz

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #418 on: December 28, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
Best legs in the biz

UNREAL....ASIAN GENETIC TRAIT BIG TEARDROPS/FULL CALVES TO ANKLE...OUR RESIDENT KYOMU HAS THAT LOOK ,,,

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #419 on: December 28, 2012, 11:36:17 AM »
For all my fans, i hope that i can be of inspirational to you. For HATERS, want a kick-ass physique like this? DREAM ON f*ckers! Mr Olympia here i come!! :D :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #420 on: December 28, 2012, 11:49:28 AM »
For all my fans, i hope that i can be of inspirational to you. For HATERS, want a kick-ass physique like this? DREAM ON f*ckers! Mr Olympia here i come!! :D :D
Talk about dreaming. 

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: December 28, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »
lot at how this thread stays up -after one the most brutal character assinations of recent memory.

Wong is such a narcissist he just keeps adding his two cents...Says a lot about this gay 4 pay millionaire...comes across as fragile with deep-need to impress.

I dont need to impress anyone. My physique and titles speak for itself. I challenge all your bloody HATERS to post a pix of your sorry self here.  :'( :'( :'( Im sure my little brother who just started bodybuilding looks better than you  hahaha! HAters are always haters n losers are always losers.   :'(

Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong (millionaire bodybuilder)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #422 on: December 28, 2012, 12:16:18 PM »
SICK BUILD,,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #423 on: December 28, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »
I dont need to impress anyone. My physique and titles speak for itself. I challenge all your bloody HATERS to post a pix of your sorry self here.  :'( :'( :'( Im sure my little brother who just started bodybuilding looks better than you  hahaha! HAters are always haters n losers are always losers.   :'(

Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong (millionaire bodybuilder)
WONG IS USUALLY LOW KEY/COOL POST THIS SOUNDS EITHER DEFENSIVE WONG FOR REAL OR HACKED ACCOUNT,,,,

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: December 28, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »
WONG IS USUALLY LOW KEY/COOL POST THIS SOUNDS EITHER DEFENSIVE WONG FOR REAL OR HACKED ACCOUNT,,,,

Yes I'm suspicious of the level of English demonstrated by this poster.