Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62226 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #425 on: December 28, 2012, 12:26:35 PM »
WONG IS USUALLY LOW KEY/COOL POST THIS SOUNDS EITHER DEFENSIVE WONG FOR REAL OR HACKED ACCOUNT,,,,
i had stated if you remember before, Wong had come on here before, and started acting similar. Then a guy who was supposed to be "Gary Strydom" started posting. And Wong and Gary know each other. Then it turned out that it wasn't Gary, but Gary's "cousin", who then started posting from his own account, and then Gary started posting from his account. So, this could be Gary's "cousin" again, trying to stir the pot again.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #426 on: December 28, 2012, 12:35:27 PM »
i had stated if you remember before, Wong had come on here before, and started acting similar. Then a guy who was supposed to be "Gary Strydom" started posting. And Wong and Gary know each other. Then it turned out that it wasn't Gary, but Gary's "cousin", who then started posting from his own account, and then Gary started posting from his account. So, this could be Gary's "cousin" again, trying to stir the pot again.
YEAH,,,DUMB THEN...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #427 on: December 28, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »

And you know it was Gary's cousin how exactly?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #428 on: December 28, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »
For all my fans, i hope that i can be of inspirational to you. For HATERS, want a kick-ass physique like this? DREAM ON f*ckers! Mr Olympia here i come!! :D :D

You are welcome here on Getbig, and we appreciate you being here.
Fuck the haters.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #429 on: December 28, 2012, 01:00:54 PM »
Wong Hong

Asian Sensation

Getbig welcomes you as a brother in arms (beside a jealous few) and hope you eventually will compete in the Mr Olympia.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: December 28, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »
hahaha you haters are making me more famous on getbig. Keep it up dudes. Keep hating.  ;D
not sure about the famous part, but yeah, we re clearly making tons of bad publicity for you, soon anyone typing wong hong in google will find this thread in the first search results. Oh, what a surprise, another "bodybuilder" who isnt the sharpest tool in the box.

BTW people, if you want this thread to be in the first results of google, write his full name as often as possible; "wong hong".

For all my fans, i hope that i can be of inspirational to you. For HATERS, want a kick-ass physique like this? DREAM ON f*ckers! Mr Olympia here i come!! :D :D
inspire people to ...inject steroids ? Take HGH? What a lying spermbag you are. Also, you realize you barely make sense with you re broken english?

Retard.

ukjeff

« Reply #431 on: December 28, 2012, 01:09:37 PM »
Mr Olympia here i come!!
I didn't know the spectators tickets were available yet.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: December 28, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
whatever one might say, this guy has epic quads, they look amazing.

except wrong dong wong hong is 2 feet tall.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: December 28, 2012, 01:12:39 PM »

you realize , wong hong, that your head is twice bigger than every person you re posing with in all these pictures?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 28, 2012, 01:14:52 PM »
Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong (millionaire bodybuilder)

Great Quads right there!

Looks like a million dollars!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #435 on: December 28, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »
wong's expression of anger is just a manifestation of some kind of internal conflict within him

i predict it's probably because his boyfriend has left him

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: December 28, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #437 on: December 28, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
I dont need to impress anyone. My physique and titles speak for itself. I challenge all your bloody HATERS to post a pix of your sorry self here.  :'( :'( :'( Im sure my little brother who just started bodybuilding looks better than you  hahaha! HAters are always haters n losers are always losers.   :'(

But what would Hong look like without drugs?

Conversely what would getbiggers look like on the same amount of drugs as Mr. Hong. Pretty good I would guess.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: December 28, 2012, 01:40:43 PM »

this topic has alrdy been covered in this thread.

wrong dong off the sauce.

ukjeff

« Reply #439 on: December 28, 2012, 01:47:08 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: December 28, 2012, 01:48:15 PM »

where did you find that vid of wong hong's disturbed son?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #441 on: December 28, 2012, 01:49:22 PM »

we don't know, that's why I put cousin in " " due to us not knowing who the person is.
I suspect, that this is not Wong, but either his son, daughter, wife or a youngster who knows English good enough, but yet doesn't have a handle on satire, sarcasm, and takes things literally. Plus, the liberal use of "haters", and curse words. The writing style is very "youth" and anger driven---very personal, yet has a insecure vibe.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #442 on: December 28, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »

He's kidding bro. Everyone knew it was Gary.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #443 on: December 28, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »
  That is the Wong kid?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: December 28, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
Can someone post a side by side picture of Long Duk Wong doing a front double bicep next to Sergio Oliva doing a front double bicep so that we can see the head to bicep ratio of both of these bodybuilders?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: December 28, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: December 28, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »
Wong Hong

Asian Sensation

Getbig welcomes you as a brother in arms (beside a jealous few) and hope you eventually will compete in the Mr Olympia.

Keep doing what you're doing.

One of my many die-hard fans. Thank you! Still no pics from the losers? Im still waiting! Even my off season shape looks 1000x better than yours you bunch of dicks. hahahahaha

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #447 on: December 28, 2012, 05:37:30 PM »
I dont need to impress anyone. My physique and titles speak for itself. I challenge all your bloody HATERS to post a pix of your sorry self here.  :'( :'( :'( Im sure my little brother who just started bodybuilding looks better than you  hahaha! HAters are always haters n losers are always losers.   :'(

Wong, what is wrong with you?  For the upteenth time, it is NOT hating when you are being called out for having a massive gh cranium...do you understand this concept -obviously not!

Stop trying to divert reality and rationalise your head size, muscle tears, height etc.

I will say it again, it is a FACT that your gh head overpowers your body....and for fuck sake IT IS NOT HATING....Jesus fucking Christ you come across as a simpleton you little gay 4 pay superstar....

Just for the record it is not hating when you are being called out for your gay 4 pay activities....but you don't understand that very difficult concept , do you?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: December 28, 2012, 06:09:32 PM »
Maybe Getbig could pool its resources together and try to find the fella in this clip to help Wong Hong out with his head problem. I believe he is part of the Jivaroan tribe. Known for head shrinking.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: December 28, 2012, 06:14:19 PM »
The solution would be to put a paper bag over his head when competing.  This way we are forced to look from the neck down.