Author Topic: Dwarf bitch "Spike" Lee Goes After ‘Django Unchained’  (Read 9116 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Dwarf bitch "Spike" Lee Goes After ‘Django Unchained’
« on: December 25, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »
LOL God He's stoopid....  ;D

He may not have seen it, but the film director Spike Lee already has an opinion about “Django Unchained.” In a recent interview with Vibe, he said he would not watch Quentin Tarantino’s latest film, set in the antebellum South, which opened in theaters on Tuesday. “I can’t speak on it ’cause I’m not gonna see it,” he said. “The only thing I can say is it’s disrespectful to my ancestors, to see that film.”

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/25/spike-lee-goes-after-django-unchained/
®

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Re: Dwarf bitch "Spike" Lee Goes After ‘Django Unchained’
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 10:21:18 AM »
He's a clown. What was the last decent film he made? Summer of Sam, 25Th Hour?

Just trying to stay relevent.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 10:37:04 AM »
spike lee is a fooking ass clown

does he even lift?

spent years talking shit about reggie miller only to watch him make one game-winning shot after another

Watch out "Alvin", you may piss off "Spike" and next thing you know he's tweeting your home address and sending the "black panthers" to fuck you up.
®

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 10:43:21 AM »
I thought Spike Mulligan had passed away.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 10:47:16 AM »
The dwarf turd is too stupid to tweet the right info anyway, remember:

Spike Lee pays up for wrong-address tweet in Trayvon Martin case

Spike Lee, a vocal Trayvon Martin supporter, has settled financially with a couple whose lives were radically disrupted by his recent Twitter activism.

Lee, who has more than a quarter-million Twitter followers, over the weekend retweeted a Florida address said to be that of George Zimmerman, 26, the neighborhood watch captain who fatally shot 17-year-old Martin on Feb. 26.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2012/03/spike-lee-trayvon-martin-wrong-george-zimmerman-address.html
®

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 10:56:09 AM »

He may not have seen it, but the film director Spike Lee already has an opinion about “Django Unchained.” In a recent interview with Vibe, he said he would not watch Quentin Tarantino’s latest film, set in the antebellum South, which opened in theaters on Tuesday. “I can’t speak on it ’cause I’m not gonna see it,” he said. “The only thing I can say is it’s disrespectful to my ancestors, to see that film.”

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/25/spike-lee-goes-after-django-unchained/

Yes a slave killing his masters to avenge his oppressors.....yea that's offensive.... ::)
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 11:00:59 AM »
“The only thing I can say is it’s disrespectful to my ancestors, to see that film.”

a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
can we harass spike lee somehow, someway?
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
“The only thing I can say is it’s disrespectful to my ancestors, to see that film.”

Orangutan joke hidden in there somewhere.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
Does jamie foxx the lead star also feel that his ancestors were inulted?

Writeup
In "Django Unchained," Foxx plays a freed slave who teams up with a bounty hunter (Christoph Waltz) to rescue his wife (Kerry Washington) from a brutal plantation owner (Leonardo DiCaprio).

Calling the film "classic Tarantino," Foxx also noted that it deals with some serious subject matter - he said it's "the first Western to acknowledge slavery."

Maybe spike got turned down when he asked to direct the film. :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »
Watch out "Alvin", you may piss off "Spike" and next thing you know he's tweeting your home address and sending the "black panthers" to fuck you up.

That's scary until you realize the Black Panthers can't put together the 27 dollars needed for gas money in order to pull off the hit.

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 01:53:35 PM »

Ok serious note here ,, Do you or anyone you PERSONALLY know own a black slave ?   You know there was slavery long before the blacks were sold , SOLD by their own people here in America.  Spike Lee is doing anything he can to stay in the spotlight and as long as we give him any attention he will continue babbling about whatever to gain more attention.  Slavery did exist and guess what it happened on stolen land. This is a discussion that could go on and on and all it boils down to is live in the present and not the past and give assclowns such as Spike no attention.  We could say dont watch the next Spike Lee film because our ancestors wouldnt approve of us watching films made by slaves,, freaking stupid .

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 01:57:21 PM »
Ok serious note here ,, Do you or anyone you PERSONALLY know own a black slave ?   You know there was slavery long before the blacks were sold , SOLD by their own people here in America.  Spike Lee is doing anything he can to stay in the spotlight and as long as we give him any attention he will continue babbling about whatever to gain more attention.  Slavery did exist and guess what it happened on stolen land. This is a discussion that could go on and on and all it boils down to is live in the present and not the past and give assclowns such as Spike no attention.  We could say dont watch the next Spike Lee film because our ancestors wouldnt approve of us watching films made by slaves,, freaking stupid .

As you said he just want to get a few minutes in the spotlight. For all we kniw this could be an covert attempt to buikd some buzz around the film. Media PR branding teams will try this stuff to get people talking. Its cetainly working if thats the case.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 02:00:05 PM »
spike lee is a fooking ass clown

does he even lift?

;D
;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 02:01:01 PM »
I love Tarantino movies. I think hes a genius. Seems like people either love or hate Tarantino. No middle ground.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »

I guarantee that fuck never even researced his family history.  He's probably half white.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
Basketball was invented around 1891...I wonder how many slave owners played basketball in the yard with his slaves?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
Basketball was invented around 1891...I wonder how many slave owners played basketball in the yard with his slaves?
The emancipation proclamation would like a word with you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2012, 03:44:14 PM »
Does jamie foxx the lead star also feel that his ancestors were inulted?

Writeup
In "Django Unchained," Foxx plays a freed slave who teams up with a bounty hunter (Christoph Waltz) to rescue his wife (Kerry Washington) from a brutal plantation owner (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his slave formen (Adam Abeles)

Calling the film "classic Tarantino," Foxx also noted that it deals with some serious subject matter - he said it's "the first Western to acknowledge slavery."

Maybe spike got turned down when he asked to direct the film. :)

FIXED ;D
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »
Does jamie foxx the lead star also feel that his ancestors were inulted? Calling the film "classic Tarantino," Foxx also noted that it deals with some serious subject matter - he said it's "the first Western to acknowledge slavery."

Poor guy Charley, everyone forgets those films now. If they had a bigger budget, they would've been excellent -

Also the comical "Boss guy" -

You'll see homages to all of those in Django Unchained I bet.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2012, 04:15:15 PM »
can we harass spike lee somehow, someway?

maybe 15 could help us out with that somehow?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2012, 04:19:46 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2012, 04:48:03 PM »
looking foward to the realease of "NEEGUL FALCON" coming out in 2013
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2012, 05:03:32 PM »
I love Tarantino movies. I think hes a genius. Seems like people either love or hate Tarantino. No middle ground.

he has some good movies (inglourious, death proof) some utter shit movies (resevoir dogs).  i middle ground him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal