Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 283041 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2300 on: October 29, 2014, 11:35:39 PM »
Kobe had to do it himself, what a shit team.
If they cannot score atleast play stellar D.

Carlos Boozer is the clear definition of a employee you don't want.

Observations after watching game 2.

Kobe looks pretty good considering the achilles and that it's his 19th frickin' year.  Would have had 40 tonight if the game was more competitive.  Sat the entire 4th.

I know it's way early but if I was the coach I would start Ronnie Price at point guard and Have Lin with the second unit.  I would also start Ed Davis and use Jordan Hill as an energy guy off the bench.  It still would be a shit roster but I think the first team would play better in that configuration.  Both of those guys make very good power forwards but they are just physically outmatched at center.  Right now the Lakers can't even compete at the center position.  Getting smoked.  We need to make a roster move or we are gonna lose 80 games this year.

I can't stand Boozer's game and Robert Sacre is fucking trash.  Send his ass to the D league.  No idea where Ryan Kelly is gonna fit in when he comes back.  He's a stretch 4.  We need his 3 point shooting BAD.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2301 on: October 30, 2014, 12:56:56 AM »
Boozer is the worst, no inside presence at all,  How bout them Knicks, get routed at the garden.

Lakers have lost twice by over 20 points, kobe will be kobe, he will just keep exploding & I expect him to abuse boozer, but watch the coach and the rest of the team quit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2302 on: October 30, 2014, 01:31:47 AM »
Boozer is the worst, no inside presence at all,  How bout them Knicks, get routed at the garden.

Lakers have lost twice by over 20 points, kobe will be kobe, he will just keep exploding & I expect him to abuse boozer, but watch the coach and the rest of the team quit.

Kobe's been trying act all Zen like it's not bothering him but tonight you could tell that the lack of help is getting to him.  It only took 2 games.  lol.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #2303 on: October 30, 2014, 01:44:00 AM »
Kobe's been trying act all Zen like it's not bothering him but tonight you could tell that the lack of help is getting to him.  It only took 2 games.  lol.

Nothing worse than great players in their final years going out on horrible teams like this.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: October 30, 2014, 02:33:46 AM »
He had to expect it though.
His team is full of rejects.
He sells out every arena though.
I hope his playing when I go there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2305 on: October 30, 2014, 03:16:33 AM »
imagine an alternate reality - where all kobe really cares about is winning, and not being the #1 paid player of all time.

He's in MIA or HOU or CLE right now, playing for 1/4 the $, ready to win 3 straight rings as 6th man of the year, or maybe even starting and being the 3rd or 4th best man on the court.

He's happy as a pig in shit, getting wide open shots and completely free of the dysfunctional lakers organization.   

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2306 on: October 30, 2014, 03:16:43 AM »
If kobe is injured again imagine how this team will do :o might as well forfeit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2307 on: October 30, 2014, 04:06:23 AM »
Kobe has only dropped the N-bomb in 50% of the NBA regular-season games this year.   I'd say that's progress.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2308 on: October 30, 2014, 04:18:44 AM »
Kobe has only dropped the N-bomb in 50% of the NBA regular-season games this year.   I'd say that's progress.

;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: October 30, 2014, 01:35:00 PM »
imagine an alternate reality - where all kobe really cares about is winning, and not being the #1 paid player of all time.

He's in MIA or HOU or CLE right now, playing for 1/4 the $, ready to win 3 straight rings as 6th man of the year, or maybe even starting and being the 3rd or 4th best man on the court.

He's happy as a pig in shit, getting wide open shots and completely free of the dysfunctional lakers organization.   

He was going to be a laker for life, win or lose.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: October 30, 2014, 01:37:55 PM »
my god being forced to play with carlos fucking boozer ... probably one of the laziest player in the nba... i predict kobe is going to bitchslap him on direct live.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2311 on: October 30, 2014, 01:47:26 PM »
He was going to be a laker for life, win or lose.

Playing on only one team, especially the Lakers, for 20 years is more prestigious then ring chasing at the end of his career.  Kobe isn't a ring chaser.  When he wins rings, he wins them for real.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: October 30, 2014, 02:06:58 PM »
Playing on only one team, especially the Lakers, for 20 years is more prestigious then ring chasing at the end of his career.  Kobe isn't a ring chaser.  When he wins rings, he wins them for real.
Amen.
Playing for one team is awesome.
he did switch his number though.

as for carlos boozer, I'm sure Kobe will just punch out carlos, if you think dwight has no heart, carlos boozer has no heart and brains.
Just a docile guy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2313 on: October 30, 2014, 02:40:16 PM »
as long as the lakers keep bending over and spreading their ass cheeks for kobe the team will continue to be last in the west

they should take a page from 

Bulls getting rid of jordan
rockets getting rid of Hakeem Olajuwon
Knicks getting rid of Patrick Ewing
jazz getting rid of Karl Malone
49ers getting rid of Joe Montana
Packers getting rid of Brett Farve
49ers getting rid of Jerry Rice
49ers getting rid of Ronnie Lott
cowboys getting rid of Emitt Smith
chargers getting rid of junior seau
yankees getting rid of babe ruth

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: October 30, 2014, 02:44:23 PM »
as long as the lakers keep bending over and spreading their ass cheeks for kobe the team will continue to be last in the west

they should take a page from 

Bulls getting rid of jordan 
rockets getting rid of Hakeem Olajuwon
Knicks getting rid of Patrick Ewing
jazz getting rid of Karl Malone
49ers getting rid of Joe Montana
Packers getting rid of Brett Farve
49ers getting rid of Jerry Rice
49ers getting rid of Ronnie Lott
cowboys getting rid of Emitt Smith
chargers getting rid of junior seau
yankees getting rid of babe ruth

Im sure Jordan retired.
Hakeem was no performing
Patrick was just old.
Kobe still playing well, just has D league teammates.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: October 30, 2014, 02:51:50 PM »
Im sure Jordan retired.
Hakeem was no performing
Patrick was just old.
Kobe still playing well, just has D league teammates.

Jordan did retire, tired to get back on the bills , who turned him down and he went to the wizards for 2 years

and why can the Might Lakers only attract D League Teammates for kobe  ??? ???

i thought the lakers were the yankees of the NbA  ??? I would imagine every single basketball player in the world would love to wear the Purple and gold , why all the D players  ??? ???

kobe needs to put on his big boy pants and except the fact the lakers will never win another title with him on the roster

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: October 30, 2014, 03:07:16 PM »
Anyone seeing the MASSIVE Opening Party on ESPN LIVE right now for the Cavs opening game :o :o

its like mardi gras

they didn't to that for kobe an the lakers , and i was at LA LIVE having some drinks at the Yard House that night

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: October 30, 2014, 04:56:22 PM »

Jordan did retire, tired to get back on the bills , who turned him down and he went to the wizards for 2 years

i thought the lakers were the yankees of the NbA  ??? I would imagine every single basketball player in the world would love to wear the Purple and gold , why all the D players  ??? ???

kobe needs to put on his big boy pants and except the fact the lakers will never win another title with him on the roster

Nails your avatar is not work friendly, i will deal with you when i get home.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2318 on: October 30, 2014, 07:07:26 PM »

Bro,

Kobe's 36 fucking years old in his 19th year.  Kobe is coming off a fractured knee and an achilles tear.  He is still able to perform at a level close to what he did when they were winning titles.  Not many people could say that with that kind of mileage on their legs.  Most people would be shells of their former selves limping around as role players if they were still even in the league.  Even if people hate him they should be able to respect Kobe for his talent and work ethic and his almost unheard of longevity.

There are many reasons that the Lakers are not winning right now and likely won't win next year.  It has very little to do with Kobe Bryant.  You are just beating this drum like a lot of people because you dislike Kobe.  You don't know what you are talking about.  You are dead wrong, and I have no idea why you feel like it's worth your time just repeating this same bullshit over and over again.  What vested interest do you have in trying to tear one basketball player down?  Get a fucking life.  Jeezus dude.  lol.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2319 on: October 30, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »

How did Kobe end up with the Lakers? ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: October 30, 2014, 08:19:51 PM »

lakers traded for his draft rights.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2321 on: October 30, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »

Jerry West traded our starting center (Vlade Divac) to Charlotte for his rights.  I think the deal was actually worked out before the draft took place.  At the time it wasn't a huge blockbuster trade. It was seen by a lot of people as a risky pick because Kobe was a high school kid and only 17 years old.  Jerry West knew Kobe was gonna be great.  He was an amazing GM.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2322 on: October 30, 2014, 08:32:32 PM »
lakers traded for his draft rights.

I read that he would not play for Charlotte.  Wikipedia says

"According to Arn Tellem, Bryant's agent at the time, Bryant playing for the Charlotte Hornets was "an impossibility"."

I was just wondering if any Lakers fans knew if there was any truth to that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2323 on: October 30, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »
Not Laker related but Westbrook just injured his should and on his way to the locker room had a meltdown from a fan's comment.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2324 on: October 30, 2014, 08:44:20 PM »
I read that he would not play for Charlotte.  Wikipedia says

"According to Arn Tellem, Bryant's agent at the time, Bryant playing for the Charlotte Hornets was "an impossibility"."

I was just wondering if any Lakers fans knew if there was any truth to that.

A lot of manipulating is done or at least attempted by athletes and their agents.  I don't know if that's true.  It could be.  I've heard Kobe say that he would have played for Charlotte if they had picked him.  Kobe worked out for a lot of teams but the Lakers wanted him bad.  It was seen as a good move for Charlotte by a lot of people because nobody knew if Kobe was even going to be able to play at the NBA level.  Divac was a proven NBA starter.

From Kobe's twitter earlier this year

Kobe Bryant        ✔ @kobebryant
Follow
On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers
11:13 AM - 1 Jul 2014