Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282626 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2325 on: October 30, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »
Not Laker related but Westbrook just injured his should and on his way to the locker room had a meltdown from a fan's comment.  ::)

Damn.  Source?

Lebron kinda shit the bed tonight against New York.  Cleveland's roster looks a little top heavy.  They got basically zero contribution from their bench.  It's way too early to tell but they might be the Miami Heat 2.0.  Three superstars and a bunch of aging trash.  It's just one game though.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #2326 on: October 30, 2014, 08:52:41 PM »
Damn.  Source?

Lebron kinda shit the bed tonight against New York.  Cleveland's roster looks a little top heavy.  They got basically zero contribution from their bench.  It's way too early to tell but they might be the Miami Heat 2.0.  Three superstars and a bunch of aging trash.  It's just one game though.

It's gonna be the Miami Heat -2, as in no Championships. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2327 on: October 30, 2014, 08:53:58 PM »
It's gonna be the Miami Heat -2, as in no Championships. 

lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2328 on: October 30, 2014, 08:55:37 PM »
Damn.  Source?

Source, I just watched it on tv. Looks like a hand injury. Thunder already have so many injuries.

Lebron and company couldn't beat New York on their own court  :-X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2329 on: October 30, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
Source, I just watched it on tv. Looks like a hand injury. Thunder already have so many injuries.

Lebron and company couldn't beat New York on their own court  :-X

Damn, wish I would have seen that.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2330 on: October 30, 2014, 10:35:07 PM »
westbrook is the worst dresser in the NBA, Wade is second.

if he hurt his hand then thunder are useless.

LOL at lebron, losing as usual in cleveland. Nothing new.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2331 on: October 31, 2014, 02:37:58 AM »
Lebron shot his load in pregame speech about how important he was. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2332 on: October 31, 2014, 02:39:51 AM »
westbrook is the worst dresser in the NBA, Wade is second.

if he hurt his hand then thunder are useless.

LOL at lebron, losing as usual in cleveland. Nothing new.

Westbrook is clearly bisexual, at least. Fan probably called him a fag while walking to the locker room.

Kobe is now telling Lin to run the offense while being ball hog Kobe and not passing to the wide open man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2333 on: October 31, 2014, 02:45:56 AM »
Westbrook accused someone of calling him a racist word. 

Do we know for sure that Kobe wasn't still in the building?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2334 on: October 31, 2014, 03:00:52 AM »
Lebron is a fucken show pony.
Very happy that a Shitty Knicks team handled them.
That whole circus shit before the game was just
to much to handle.

Westbrook is a magnet for taunts from paying fans.
Tall black men look pretty shit in European clothes.

Wiggins is coming along slowly, the twolves are easing him
in.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2335 on: October 31, 2014, 03:46:20 AM »
Westbrook is clearly bisexual, at least. Fan probably called him a fag while walking to the locker room.

Kobe is now telling Lin to run the offense while being ball hog Kobe and not passing to the wide open man.

You are correct that Westbrook is at least half queer.

I'm questioning if you actually watched the 2 Laker games so far this year though? Lin has been trash and Kobe has actually had some nifty passes.  Sadly his teammates usually blow the easy lay-ups that he creates for him.  So far this year Kobe is hitting the open man but most of these open men should be in the D -league.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2336 on: October 31, 2014, 04:09:52 AM »

I'm questioning if you actually watched the 2 Laker games so far this year though? Lin has been trash and Kobe has actually had some nifty passes.  Sadly his teammates usually blow the easy lay-ups that he creates for him.  So far this year Kobe is hitting the open man but most of these open men should be in the D -league.

Jordan + backups used to destroy the starting 4+1, in CHI practices.  Kobe needs to step up.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2337 on: October 31, 2014, 04:16:17 AM »

Haven't seen either game just read an article online and saw a short clip of Kobe not passing to a very wide open Lin.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2338 on: October 31, 2014, 04:36:19 AM »
Haven't seen either game just read an article online and saw a short clip of Kobe not passing to a very wide open Lin.

I've watched every minute of every game including pre-season.  Take my word for it.

Our main problem on offense (other than our trash roster) is that these guys literally all stand around and watch Kobe when he gets the ball.  He usually gets the rock with about 10 seconds left on the shot clock then all of a sudden his teammates stop in their tracks and watch him.  No dives to the basket, no back picks to get open, nada.  When it's not a catch and shoot situation coming off a screen, Kobe is trying to get these guys involved but they are usually either out of position or covered up by their man.  That shit has to stop.......now.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2339 on: November 01, 2014, 11:13:26 PM »
Lakers had the warriors for 3 qtrs, Warriors went off in the 4th, lakers 0-4.
Lakers have no defense whatsoever.
if you have good shooters and decent inside game you will beat the lakers.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2340 on: November 01, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »
Hill is having some good games, but they stop feeding him in the 4th?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2341 on: November 02, 2014, 01:09:10 AM »
Lakers can't defend Curry and Thompson nor can they protect the rim because they are undersized at the center position.  LA is playing a little better but they just have an awful roster.  They have to make a trade or just tank the year.  I'm hating Boozer so far.

To be fair, it was 4 really good teams they played and it was 4 games in 5 nights.  This is a no excuses league though.  You win or you don't.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2342 on: November 02, 2014, 01:13:23 AM »
Lakers can't defend Curry and Thompson nor can they protect the rim because they are undersized at the center position.  LA is playing a little better but they just have an awful roster.  They have to make a trade or just tank the year.  I'm hating Boozer so far.

To be fair, it was 4 really good teams they played and it was 4 games in 5 nights.  This is a no excuses league though.  You win or you don't.

They have gotten better.  But your boy is fading in the 4th (with good reason)  but he doesn't seem to realize it. The Heat need that Hill dude!!  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2343 on: November 02, 2014, 01:59:16 AM »
They have gotten better.  But your boy is fading in the 4th (with good reason)  but he doesn't seem to realize it. The Heat need that Hill dude!!  ;D

Jordan Hill is a much better player now that he can hit that mid-range set shot that he's been taking.  Our starting unit still just doesn't play well together.

Kobe has looked bad in the fourth especially the game before this one.  I'm still amazed at what he's been able to do so far this year.  He's still working really hard on defense and I wasn't expecting that from him.  He caught fire in the 3rd quarter tonight and also made some of his patented circus shots.  He's not playing like Prime Kobe but he's doing pretty damn good for a guy in his 19th year coming off of a torn achilles.  I hope he can keep it up and get a little stronger in the 4th quarter. 

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2344 on: November 02, 2014, 02:10:08 AM »
Jordan Hill is a much better player now that he can hit that mid-range set shot that he's been taking.  Our starting unit still just doesn't play well together.

Kobe has looked bad in the fourth especially the game before this one.  I'm still amazed at what he's been able to do so far this year.  He's still working really hard on defense and I wasn't expecting that from him.  He caught fire in the 3rd quarter tonight and also made some of his patented circus shots.  He's not playing like Prime Kobe but he's doing pretty damn good for a guy in his 19th year coming off of a torn achilles.  I hope he can keep it up and get a little stronger in the 4th quarter. 

You don't get stronger in the 4th at that age, just the opposite. You know that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2345 on: November 02, 2014, 03:18:09 AM »
You don't get stronger in the 4th at that age, just the opposite. You know that.

I think he'll be alright.  Times gonna tell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2346 on: November 02, 2014, 04:51:13 AM »
Kobe has a lot of heart.  A TON of heart.  I'll give him that.  Many people who are dicks - they're dicks because they want success more than they want air.  So I get that.  He won't' settle for 99% from anyone else on the court.

But at some point, if the lakers mgmt tells him they are gonna tank it for the #1-5 pick... does he just decide he's inured and take the year off too, ala Nash?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2347 on: November 02, 2014, 06:21:00 AM »
Kobe is gassed by the 4th quarter
His doing to much and likely will get
Injured.
It's lose/lose for Kobe and lakers this
Year. His going to breakdown and not
Even make the 8th seed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2348 on: November 02, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
The Mavericks have one of the deepest rosters in the league this year.

Good solid veteran team.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2349 on: November 02, 2014, 07:20:06 AM »