Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282731 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2450 on: November 21, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »
Its a poorly coached team.

I think they were crazy hiring a guy who's never coached in the NBA before.

LeBron/Irving/Love don't need some guy teaching them to run the Princeton offense, they need a Phil Jackson ego-manager type.

You can already see LeBron has no respect for Blatt with his public criticism of the playing time etc.  A player shouldn't be going to the press with stuff like that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2451 on: November 21, 2014, 07:15:40 PM »
Its a poorly coached team.

Dallas gonna put up 130 points tonight?

Excellent ball movement.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2452 on: November 21, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
Dallas gonna put up 130 140 points tonight?

Excellent ball movement.

Fixed.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2453 on: November 21, 2014, 07:23:45 PM »
Fixed.

Haha I thought that was the final score but there's still a full quarter left :o

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2454 on: November 21, 2014, 07:25:54 PM »
I think they were crazy hiring a guy who's never coached in the NBA before.

LeBron/Irving/Love don't need some guy teaching them to run the Princeton offense, they need a Phil Jackson ego-manager type.

You can already see LeBron has no respect for Blatt with his public criticism of the playing time etc.  A player shouldn't be going to the press with stuff like that.
I am really starting to dislike this prick lebron, complaint after complaint. fuck him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2455 on: November 21, 2014, 07:28:22 PM »
I am really starting to dislike this prick lebron, complaint after complaint. fuck him.

Yeah he's a queef.

- Announces he's signing with Miami on a made-for-TV special ::)
- Announces he's signing with Cleveland with an "I'm Back" letter on SI.com ::)

Guy needs to get over himself.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2456 on: November 21, 2014, 07:34:12 PM »
Haha I thought that was the final score but there's still a full quarter left :o

I always likened that 2011 Dallas Championship team to the boxer on the ropes that you never could quite put away...I have the same feel with this one.

Really unselfish basketball when you see guys like Dirk and Parsons giving up wide open shots they would easily cash to pass it inside to a streaking player going to the hoop.

With San Antonio looking less than invincible and OKC having to fight back from a terrible start the Western Conference is wide open this year it seems.

Not to say that they are going to win it all, Vegas still has them listed as 18 to 1, but that definitely isn't a matchup most teams wouldn't look forward to come post season time.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: November 21, 2014, 07:45:17 PM »
Yeah he's a queef.

- Announces he's signing with Miami on a made-for-TV special ::)
- Announces he's signing with Cleveland with an "I'm Back" letter on SI.com ::)

Guy needs to get over himself.

Pat Riley was right, he jumped out the first chance he could.
This Blatt coach will get fired, you can quote me on that.
Kevin Love is looking like a fucken idiot now.

Cavs dropping like flies now. Fans booing.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2458 on: November 22, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »
RE: Lebron

Yes, Lebron is a queef.  The Cavs are basically the 20013-14 Miami Heat version 2.0.  A top heavy roster with 3 superstars and an aging bench that can't contribute anything.

RE: Kobe's contract

The Lakers offered him that deal, he did not negotiate it. Everyone wants Kobe to play for way less than his market value.  That's very easy to say when it isn't your 50 million dollars.  The Lakers signed a 3 billion dollar TV deal recently and that was largely because of Kobe.  So Kobe's supposed to go "OK Lakers, you guys take the 3 billion and just pay me the same as Jeremy Lin".  That's absurd. 

When Kobe signed the contract, the team told him they would still have plenty of cap room, they said as much on ESPN.  Even after they signed Kobe the Lakers still offered max deals to Lebron and Melo.  Kobe isn't the owner, he isn't the GM, and he isn't an expert on the NBA salary cap.  It's not his responsibility to tell them how to run their team.  Also, just because a couple of dipshits are willing to play for way less than they are worth doesn't mean Kobe should be guilted into doing it too.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2459 on: November 22, 2014, 12:19:20 PM »
RE: Lebron

Yes, Lebron is a queef.  The Cavs are basically the 20013-14 Miami Heat version 2.0.  A top heavy roster with 3 superstars and an aging bench that can't contribute anything.

The Lakers offered him that deal, he did not negotiate it. Everyone wants Kobe to play for way less than his market value.  That's very easy to say when it isn't your 50 million dollars.  The Lakers signed a 3 billion dollar TV deal recently and that was largely because of Kobe.  So Kobe's supposed to go "OK Lakers, you guys take the 3 billion and just pay me the same as Jeremy Lin".  That's absurd. 

When Kobe signed the contract, the team told him they would still have plenty of cap room, they said as much on ESPN.  Even after they signed Kobe the Lakers still offered max deals to Lebron and Melo.  Kobe isn't the owner, he isn't the GM, and he isn't an expert on the NBA salary cap.  It's not his responsibility to tell them how to run their team.  Also, just because a couple of dipshits are willing to play for way less than they are worth doesn't mean Kobe should be guilted into doing it too.

I will be flying from Sydney to LA next week, simply to watch Kobe against T-wolves and Raptors.  Not going to Disneyland or any thing like that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2460 on: November 22, 2014, 12:34:23 PM »
I will be flying from Sydney to LA next week, simply to watch Kobe against T-wolves and Raptors.  Not going to Disneyland or any thing like that.

Have you arranged your airport pickup?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2461 on: November 22, 2014, 12:36:47 PM »
I will be flying from Sydney to LA next week, simply to watch Kobe against T-wolves and Raptors.  Not going to Disneyland or any thing like that.

Nice.  Have fun.

A perfect example.  Kobe drives revenue for the Lakers and for the NBA.  Why should he be paid like Carlos Boozer?  The Lakers have a lot of crippling issues right now.  Kobe and his contract aren't one of them.  The vetoed CP3 trade set them back, big time.  The Steve Nash trade blew up in their face, etc.  Teams rebuild, and when you are rebuilding you aren't going to attract 30 year old superstars like Lebron who are trying to win right now.  It's common sense.  

Everyone knows it's going to take a few years(at least) for the Lakers to get back to being a contender.  Why should Kobe take a huge pay cut to play for a bad team?  Get your money, climb the all-time scoring list, and then retire.  You already have 5 rings.  It means more to be on one team for 20 years having won your rings the right way.  Why be a ring chaser like most guys?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2462 on: November 22, 2014, 01:23:29 PM »

word

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2463 on: November 22, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »
Have you arranged your airport pickup?

Absolutely, Arce never lets me down.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2464 on: November 22, 2014, 03:51:18 PM »
Nice.  Have fun.

A perfect example.  Kobe drives revenue for the Lakers and for the NBA.  Why should he be paid like Carlos Boozer?  The Lakers have a lot of crippling issues right now.  Kobe and his contract aren't one of them.  The vetoed CP3 trade set them back, big time.  The Steve Nash trade blew up in their face, etc.  Teams rebuild, and when you are rebuilding you aren't going to attract 30 year old superstars like Lebron who are trying to win right now.  It's common sense.  

Everyone knows it's going to take a few years(at least) for the Lakers to get back to being a contender.  Why should Kobe take a huge pay cut to play for a bad team?  Get your money, climb the all-time scoring list, and then retire.  You already have 5 rings.  It means more to be on one team for 20 years having won your rings the right way.  Why be a ring chaser like most guys?
LOL
I love the fact he does not chase rings. He gets them.

He could of left LA and joined Carmelo, Phil, and fisher.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2465 on: December 01, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »
Got to watch the lakers last week.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2466 on: December 01, 2014, 12:07:49 PM »
how much were the tix?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2467 on: December 01, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »
those black jerseys on the lakers are pure shit

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2468 on: December 01, 2014, 03:46:02 PM »
how much were the tix?
I'm a wealthy Australian getbigger. Its affordable.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2469 on: December 01, 2014, 03:53:24 PM »
I'm a wealthy Australian getbigger. Its affordable.

Chaos in the background in the gray shirt  ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2470 on: December 01, 2014, 03:56:17 PM »
Chaos in the background in the gray shirt  ???

Great to see dj181 was able to make it to the game too.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2471 on: December 01, 2014, 03:58:49 PM »
Great to see dj181 was able to make it to the game too.

Lol!!! Holy shit right in front and didn't even notice  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2472 on: December 01, 2014, 04:00:10 PM »
Is that Vince basil telling that young chap about mr. Canada 1970?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2473 on: December 01, 2014, 04:24:24 PM »
Is that Vince basil telling that young chap about mr. Canada 1970?

Haha

It seems many of getbig's stars were out at this game.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2474 on: December 01, 2014, 08:50:36 PM »
Got to watch the lakers last week.

Awesome pics bro.  Of all the games to be at last night was the one.  I hope I can make it to a game or two this season.

edited to add......Iggy Azalea is a stupid fat kunt.  Her "rapping" is extremely corny.  Very obnoxious and unnatural sounding.  Fake bitch.