Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 281236 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2013, 01:21:45 PM »
  FUCK KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2013, 03:11:24 PM »
Oh Brother  ::) ::)   Dude living in the past,  he should also rewatch those past championship games on ESPN classics thats the closest he will ever get to another championship game again in his lifetime

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1495331-kobe-bryant-announces-hell-live-tweet-during-nba-tv-airing-of-his-81-point-game

Kobe Bryant Announces He'll Live Tweet During NBA TV Airing of His 81-Point Game

Kobe Bryant has announced that he is going to be live tweeting during NBA TV's airing of his famous 81-point game against the Toronto Raptors:

As one of the most prolific basketball performances of this century, Bryant's 81-point game against the Raptors generally pops up a few times a year on NBA TV or elsewhere, especially on the anniversary of the game.

Well, Jan. 22 is the seven-year anniversary of Kobe mercilessly dropping 81 on the Raptors, and like any other year, it's a time to look back at the amazing performance that was in a setting where we know what to expect, but end up amazed every time.

Since Kobe joined Twitter recently, it should be one of his most active days ever. So be sure to give him a follow if you really want to check out the comments that the Black Mamba has on his most famous performance.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I'm sure that we're going to see a lot of interesting thoughts from Kobe that have never before been revealed, and there will likely be other NBA players chiming in as well, especially with how famous this game remains all these years later.

It will be intriguing to see just what Kobe was thinking throughout the game, how well he thought he was playing in the heat of the moment and if he knew just how many points he had scored by the end of the contest.

I've watched the game a handful of times in the past; it is an amazing display of individual greatness, but this exhibition will be the most exciting look back since the game actually took place.

The only thing we need now is a time machine, actual footage of Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game and the newly teleported Chamberlain to sign up for a Twitter account so we can get the same treatment of his record-setting affair.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2013, 03:11:36 PM »
  Even the shows in L.A. are all saying the season is over now!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #328 on: January 22, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »
Howard is definately on his way out, gasol is very unhappy, earl clark??? is starting ahead of Gasol.

The main reason is the Coach, he has no clue, can someone post Mike D'antoni's record sinces his taken over.

Why is Gasol shooting 3's??

as long as houston, dallas, or portland stay winning or losing on there current rate, lakers playoff hopes are over.

Even if they do, OKC will bend Nash and Kobe over the scorers bench and ran a train on Vanessa bryant.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 22, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
For someone being treated like dog shit

Pau Gosal is really taking shit on the chin like a champ from the coaching staff, the players, kobe, management, sports writers, espn, and all the fans

Stupid Fucking Spaniard

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 22, 2013, 04:46:09 PM »
HEY LOOK AT ME.... LOOK WHAT I DID , I DONT NEED TO BE IN THE GYM WORKING ON MY JUMPSHOT, ILL BE HOME WATCHING THIS OLD ASS FUCKING MEANINGLESS GAME WHERE I CAME IN 2nd IN MOST POINTS IN A GAME,

CHECK OUT GUYS, LOOK WHAT I DID

Oh Brother  ::) ::)   Dude living in the past,  he should also rewatch those past championship games on ESPN classics thats the closest he will ever get to another championship game again in his lifetime

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1495331-kobe-bryant-announces-hell-live-tweet-during-nba-tv-airing-of-his-81-point-game

Kobe Bryant Announces He'll Live Tweet During NBA TV Airing of His 81-Point Game

Kobe Bryant has announced that he is going to be live tweeting during NBA TV's airing of his famous 81-point game against the Toronto Raptors:

As one of the most prolific basketball performances of this century, Bryant's 81-point game against the Raptors generally pops up a few times a year on NBA TV or elsewhere, especially on the anniversary of the game.

Well, Jan. 22 is the seven-year anniversary of Kobe mercilessly dropping 81 on the Raptors, and like any other year, it's a time to look back at the amazing performance that was in a setting where we know what to expect, but end up amazed every time.

Since Kobe joined Twitter recently, it should be one of his most active days ever. So be sure to give him a follow if you really want to check out the comments that the Black Mamba has on his most famous performance.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I'm sure that we're going to see a lot of interesting thoughts from Kobe that have never before been revealed, and there will likely be other NBA players chiming in as well, especially with how famous this game remains all these years later.

It will be intriguing to see just what Kobe was thinking throughout the game, how well he thought he was playing in the heat of the moment and if he knew just how many points he had scored by the end of the contest.

I've watched the game a handful of times in the past; it is an amazing display of individual greatness, but this exhibition will be the most exciting look back since the game actually took place.

The only thing we need now is a time machine, actual footage of Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game and the newly teleported Chamberlain to sign up for a Twitter account so we can get the same treatment of his record-setting affair.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2013, 04:49:36 PM »
Attention,... Kobe Bryant I will be Tweeting all day tonight as ESPN runs 81 about the Colorado Press conference , tune in if want.....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #332 on: January 22, 2013, 05:01:13 PM »
  Fucke Kobe and his 81 game

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 22, 2013, 05:12:12 PM »
  Fucke Kobe and his 81 game

hahahaha tell us how you really feel.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: January 22, 2013, 06:52:16 PM »
probably the best showing in a game given, athletic status of present players................. ............boy the lakeship is sinking bad like titanic, you think jim buss could go back and hire phil now.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:55 PM »
probably the best showing in a game given, athletic status of present players................. ............boy the lakeship is sinking bad like titanic, you think jim buss could go back and hire phil now.
Hey cswol, i dont mean to disrespect you, but everyone says Phil is the be all and end all.
Phil left LA as a loser, he got swept by dallas in his last season. (even great coaches like him have to move on)
Phil is retired.
Lets move on from Phil, and LA should move on from Mike D'antoni.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #336 on: January 22, 2013, 08:11:30 PM »
Hey cswol, i dont mean to disrespect you, but everyone says Phil is the be all and end all.
Phil left LA as a loser, he got swept by dallas in his last season. (even great coaches like him have to move on)
Phil is retired.
Lets move on from Phil, and LA should move on from Mike D'antoni.

You think these decrepit old bums could run Phil's triangle?

You need two semi-mobile big men (Bynum and Gasol) and a tweener like Odom.

Ain't gonna happen.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #337 on: January 22, 2013, 08:59:36 PM »
Coach is the problem.  You can't run n gun with a 35+ Team.  Half court n push the ball thru G n H.  They won 2 championships with Odum n that method.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #338 on: January 22, 2013, 09:39:10 PM »
  Mike B. and Mike D. both suck.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 22, 2013, 09:47:17 PM »
ESNP is reporting that howard wont sign with the lakers...On other news, i had a wart burnt off from under my foot, feel much better now.

Yes Mike B and Mike D suck, but so does this team, i have to admit, metta world is showing great effort.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #340 on: January 22, 2013, 10:55:37 PM »
  Dwight to the Nets

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 22, 2013, 11:21:36 PM »
  Dwight to the Nets
No my man, Atlanta or Dallas. trust me.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 23, 2013, 12:16:16 AM »
"Obviously, this isn't working," Lakers star Kobe Bryant told Yahoo! Sports after the Chicago loss.

"I've tried to go out of my way to get (Howard) the ball. Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I've got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I'm going to shoot, so his back is turned. I'm trying to think about getting him the ball a lot -- take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I'm fine with that. If that's going to help our team, I'm more than willing to do that.

What a stupid piece of shit this black mumbata kobe is

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2013, 12:35:39 AM »
  Cool

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2013, 06:56:29 AM »
Coach is the problem.  You can't run n gun with a 35+ Team.  Half court n push the ball thru G n H.  They won 2 championships with Odum n that method.

Yes, half-court offense through the post. Like it or not, that's what the Lakers are stuck with.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2013, 07:12:42 AM »
No my man, Atlanta or Dallas. trust me.
Not atlanta.

1. Josh Smith , howard's best friend there will be traded soon.
2. hawks want cp3? hawks don't have the space to sign CP3, dwight and keep JSmith, and no way cp3 leaves clippers...
3. howard has never mentioned the hawks as a preferred destination: It was brooklyn, the mavs and the lakers.
4. howard will never ever win shit, he ll always be an immature lazy loser who cares more about his salary, money, than the game

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2013, 09:12:56 AM »
Here is Problem Numbero UNO with the Lakers

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2013, 02:04:54 PM »
Not atlanta.

1. Josh Smith , howard's best friend there will be traded soon.
2. hawks want cp3? hawks don't have the space to sign CP3, dwight and keep JSmith, and no way cp3 leaves clippers...
3. howard has never mentioned the hawks as a preferred destination: It was brooklyn, the mavs and the lakers.
4. howard will never ever win shit, he ll always be an immature lazy loser who cares more about his salary, money, than the game

Ok good points,

Howard is from Atlanta, was born there and went to school there, it dont matter where he gets traded to as he can always walk out at end of season. Lakers can offer him the most money, Brooklyn dont want him no more, and cant afford him anyway, they blew there load on deron and joe johnson.
I personally think its Atlanta or Dallas..but really who cares.
Howard has again said "Sorry" for the 89th time in his career and promised to play hard, this will last by half time.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: January 23, 2013, 03:59:40 PM »
i dont know why any of the players are taking blame, it all starts with the coach and the system, its the fucking coach that is the problem, it just goes to show the pure arrogance and ego of jim buss, if he thinks the lakers are going to win anything with a coach who uses zero defense in his system, then he is wrong, the players arent to blame, mike dantoni is, along with jim buss and mitch fuckitupcheck

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 23, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »
i dont know why any of the players are taking blame, it all starts with the coach and the system, its the fucking coach that is the problem, it just goes to show the pure arrogance and ego of jim buss, if he thinks the lakers are going to win anything with a coach who uses zero defense in his system, then he is wrong, the players arent to blame, mike dantoni is, along with jim buss and mitch fuckitupcheck

and who would you hire as a coach???

and PLEASE FOR PHIL JACKSON SAKES  DO NOT SAY PHIL JACKSON  dude is retired , let him be.