Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282540 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #1575 on: April 12, 2013, 11:06:55 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1576 on: April 12, 2013, 11:07:19 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1577 on: April 12, 2013, 11:08:42 PM »

arce1988 is popping champagne like he won the championship.  )

If kobe is the kind of prick that keeps bodyguards willing to pull guns and threaten people, then it's karma.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1578 on: April 12, 2013, 11:08:49 PM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1579 on: April 12, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
What happens if they don't want him?  NBA salary is guaranteed but if they cut him, they dodge the salary cap hit?

Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times reports:

More details emerged about Kobe Bryant’s contract extension that he signed Friday. The guard’s three-year deal is worth $83.546 million, just below the league maximum of about $90 million, according to several NBA team officials who were not authorized to speak publicly.

His three-year deal averages out to $27.85 million per season.

Bryant, who earns $23 million this season and $24.8 million next season, will get $25.244 million for the 2011-12 season, $27.849 million 2012-13 and $30.453 million in the 2013-14 season when he turns 35.

Bryant, 31, has a no-trade clause in the contract, but he doesn’t have an opt-out clause as he had in his last contract.

However, if Bryant does accept a trade, his contract has a trade kicker that could be worth as much as 15% of the remaining years left on the contract.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=5686#ixzz2QJwT4VNn
They gotta think about the future, cut him.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1580 on: April 12, 2013, 11:09:55 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1581 on: April 12, 2013, 11:12:02 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1582 on: April 12, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1583 on: April 12, 2013, 11:13:25 PM »
fuck those pics are gross. yuck. im out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: April 12, 2013, 11:13:39 PM »
They gotta think about the future, cut him.

IF they can do it - I still think they won't.  They'll still make millions off the "comeback" story as Kobe returns just in time for the 2014 Playoffs.

Plus, given the advent of GH... Kobe will be back in 14 weeks, good as new lol.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1585 on: April 12, 2013, 11:13:44 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1586 on: April 12, 2013, 11:14:47 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1587 on: April 12, 2013, 11:17:57 PM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1588 on: April 12, 2013, 11:23:26 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1589 on: April 13, 2013, 01:07:56 AM »
  QB CALLED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID THAT KOBE WOULD BE INJURED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sure did. Did you guys see my Blazers score 7 in the 3rd.  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: April 13, 2013, 02:00:50 AM »
He sure did. Did you guys see my Blazers score 7 in the 3rd.  ::)

Blazers and the Twolves are the top 2 worst franchises in the NBA..Bucks and Cleveland to follow.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1591 on: April 13, 2013, 03:43:19 AM »
Wasn't a complete rupture as he wouldn't have been able to walk off the court if it was, was just a partial tear.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: April 13, 2013, 04:00:41 AM »
Kobe via Facebook

This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??
I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that
was. Maybe this is how my book
ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what's the purpose of social media if I won't bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.
One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
"If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear". Ive always loved that quote. Thats "mamba mentality" we don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer.
I know it's a long post but I'm Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.
Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.
Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.
Mamba Out

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: April 13, 2013, 05:25:58 AM »
Kobe via Facebook

This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??
I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that
was. Maybe this is how my book
ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what's the purpose of social media if I won't bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.
One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
"If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear". Ive always loved that quote. Thats "mamba mentality" we don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer. I know it's a long post but I'm Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.
Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.
Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.
Mamba Out

Really Now, there was no bear here, you did not endure or conquer, you due in for surgery and your not making it to the playoffs. All those bullshit ref calls against the warriors and blazers have comeback in a big way.
lets forget about kobe, and now focus on the real star Lebron James.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: April 13, 2013, 07:30:09 AM »
"If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear".

I think what he's saying is that 1) skipping college affects spelling and 2) We're supposed to pray for the Grizzlies, because even in a wheelchair, the refs would allow kobe to beat them?

Sad situation all around.  Kobe can be a dick at times - but in a day and age where most athletes only care about the money - Kobe worth hundreds of millions and still lives and dies by victories.  Is there any other player in the NBA that wants to win as bad as kobe?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: April 13, 2013, 07:35:05 AM »
Isn't it weird to think we may NEVER see Kobe play in the NBA again?

His next year salary is guaranteed.  He said ten years ago that he'd be long retired by age 35 and doing something else (he used to play bball at manatee community college gym when i was there, back in maybe 95/96?).   "barbershop", he would taunt the 18 year olds with.  He was 18 too, but schooling them 10-to-0 in one on one games.

Kobe might retire from this... he'll be 36 or 37, trying to beat 20 year olds off the dribble.  His stoned rant last night talked about the possibility of retirement.

Last night, Gasol F'd around and got a triple double.  Watch them make noise in the playoffs with DWIGHT leading the way.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1596 on: April 13, 2013, 08:21:38 AM »
In all seriousness, hopefully he comes back. Not the way to go out...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1597 on: April 13, 2013, 08:35:30 AM »
In all seriousness, hopefully he comes back. Not the way to go out...

Honestly, he needs to retire.

It's just time to hang it up... It'll take a year to come back and by then, it's time to retire.

He needs to call it. He had a great run and no one can take his legacy... guaranteed hall of famer.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1598 on: April 13, 2013, 09:22:46 AM »
Kobe's Achilles goes down by the "warriors"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I guess History does Repeat itself

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1599 on: April 13, 2013, 09:28:57 AM »

"We don't have time for (Howard's shoulder) to heal," Bryant said Wednesday in an exclusive interview with ESPNBoston.com's Jackie MacMullan. "We need some urgency."

sorry , that was kobe to howard, couple months ago lets reverse it now

"We don't have time for (kobes Achilles) to heal," Howard said Wednesday in an exclusive interview with ESPNBoston.com's Jackie MacMullan. "We need some urgency."